when u try to do double with macro at hcl semifinals

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: when u try to do double with macro at hcl semifinals

Postby Adem Ljajić » May 26th, 2020, 9:45 pm

supernatural wrote:
Maze wrote:

You are not their opponent. if u want to do positive thing for yourself, talk with their opponents and they can apply to HCL for this macro suspicion.

There is no point in discussing the topic of FM and discussing 5 pages. You have to do the right thing, if you do not apply with the right method why should i feel compelled to explain everything to you?

Their opponents see this page right? They can go and talk with CL admins. Why would I do that. I don't care, everyone have eyes and brain. If they don't see any problems losing against a macro user in CL Tournament it's not my problem. But that doesn't mean I will not expose these macro retards.

Yes they saw probably, and if u wrong about turya everybody will think wrong about him.

One day, you will play high level haxball too, and they will create a topic about you too. Then you will understand why i said ' Why you didnt apply with right method? '

The other hand, just you will discuss macro suspicions on forum, you will never do right thing, after the give + - points to players you will think ' im a good player, i can understand who is macro and who is not. '

Good luck about that. You can give my - reputation now, have a good night.

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 9:50 pm

Maze wrote:Yes they saw probably, and if u wrong about turya everybody will think wrong about him.

One day, you will play high level haxball too, and they will create a topic about you too. Then you will understand why i said ' Why you didnt apply with right method? '

The other hand, just you will discuss macro suspicions on forum, you will never do right thing, after the give + - points to players you will think ' im a good player, i can understand who is macro and who is not. '

Good luck about that. You can give my - reputation now, have a good night.

1- i already play this game at high level and been playing this game before you habibi get relax
2- anyone can open the thread about me since i dont use macro, feel free guys
3- seems like you care this reputation too much (:

and idc about right method, i told you team captains read this thread. they can go and do the right thing. i just show them incase of maybe they didn't noticed this situation, thats all.

and seriously guys if you are team captain and competed in hcl this year and played against this deatwish. and not gonna report them to cl admins. dont even talk about macro anymore cuz if you dont do anything today, it will be too late for things at tomorrow.

Last edited by supernatural on May 26th, 2020, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supernatural

Postby JC7s hayki » May 26th, 2020, 9:52 pm

00:50:33 - "Enzo" pokes you: https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=6398
mdrrrrrrrrrrr :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

JC7s hayki

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Olic » May 26th, 2020, 9:54 pm

In this situation, I have to agree with supernatural, he just opened this thread to show his help for the captains who maybe want to continue their HCL journey. Maybe he was right with this case and he would feel good for the people who maybe deserved the win against Deathwish and maybe they would have taken their place. He came here with solid proof.

Olic

Postby Olic » May 26th, 2020, 9:56 pm

JC7s hayki wrote:00:50:33 - "Enzo" pokes you: https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=6398
mdrrrrrrrrrrr :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

This is the most childish act from Enzo since the Necro vote but honestly this reply didnt have any consense with this thread.

Olic

Postby El Drago » May 26th, 2020, 10:19 pm

supernatural wrote:
El Drago wrote:
It`s all about the computer and keyboard that you have. Most of the mechanical keyboards have no delay, if I slightly touch X button it presses instantly, so if I were to spam shift/space + x it will be above average. To be honest, I don t think macro has any effect with this kick limiter because I`ve done a test in which a friend played with macro and we spammed against each other. The result was pretty unclear because it depends on positioning and other factors, but in my point of view, if you have a decent setup, there is no need for macro to spam well. The limiter was making the macro extremely slower. i think more than it was its purpose, but yes macro is an advantage but only in some circumstances.

That's wrong. I have worlds fastest keyboard out here. ps: SteelSeries Apex Pro

And when u press button, it just sends it immediately. But that doesn't mean you can press the x button twice in less than 15 milliseconds. That is the problem. Like even with my keyboard its extremely hard thing to do and maybe you can only do it once. But this turya guy kicks the ball twice less than in 15milliseconds. now you understand bro? That's mean hes macro

Yes you can, you just bind the kick button to 3 keyboard buttons and then spam all the buttons in the same time.

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Barca » May 27th, 2020, 12:21 am

i wonder who will be first forsaken of haxball

reference: https://youtu.be/WUcVgp2UxRk?t=35

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Adem Ljajić » May 27th, 2020, 2:04 am

supernatural wrote:1- i already play this game at high level and been playing this game before you habibi get relax

FM;

HCL;

hmm...

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby Mod » May 27th, 2020, 3:02 am

You can pick a random rec from a FeedMe top tier match and in every rec there will be atleast 1 obvious player with macro and FeedMe admins despite all the new macro rules, dont have the balls to ban anyone

Mod

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Muris 9 » May 27th, 2020, 6:14 am

Mod wrote:You can pick a random rec from a FeedMe top tier match and in every rec there will be atleast 1 obvious player with macro and FeedMe admins despite all the new macro rules, dont have the balls to ban anyone

Idk where u've been lately but there are already 2 banned players and a couple warned for macro in the last season..
Cheat fixing doesn't happen overnight...but the league's moving in the right direction imo

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 27th, 2020, 8:32 am

Kek

EdinsonCavani

Postby supernatural » May 27th, 2020, 3:44 pm

Maze wrote:
supernatural wrote:1- i already play this game at high level and been playing this game before you habibi get relax

FM;

HCL;

hmm...

This guy seriously thinks that's my one and only nickname. Biggest joke in that thread since AB players spread bullshit. Like just imagine.... :fp:

get cancer pedy big shame you still alive

supernatural

Postby MacRocha » July 3rd, 2020, 10:47 am

Olic wrote:As I know, a lot of games have a sort of anti-cheat for games like CS:GO, Valorant etc. I dont need to give more examples I think its enough. I think its the best if someone would create a software like Hulk mentioned above or to create a sort of anti-cheat to detect the players who have suspcious scripts. I think the tehnology is at one of the highest levels so I dont find it an impossible task for saviola. (Like that we would forever end this topics meant for macro usage and people have a lot of experience in this domain as I have seen the Falafel s replay analizer ).

It is a new era for game-cheating. I saw full account boosting services, they really have players who enter your account and play for you, and nobody can ban you for such things. I started to play Valorant with my brother, we've got 2 PCs, and we argued who was gonna rank better. I was playing day and night, but he just bought a package and professional monsters did it better than me. There are always a lot of ways to cheat . https://valorboosting.com

MacRocha

Postby Eme » July 3rd, 2020, 11:35 am

Eme

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 4th, 2020, 6:51 pm

imagine cheating on a game which gives u 0 reward if you win the best competitions HCL/Nations Cup XD

EdinsonCavani

Postby Muris 9 » July 4th, 2020, 7:41 pm

eleven wrote:imagine cheating on a game which gives u 0 reward if you win the best competitions HCL/Nations Cup XD

:eleven:

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby Ter » July 4th, 2020, 7:56 pm

eleven wrote:imagine cheating on a game which gives u 0 reward if you win the best competitions HCL/Nations Cup XD

Imagine having all the power in the world and falling in love with a stupid 9y old boy, losing every single bit of world domination you could have with your powers. Pathetic show.

Ter

Postby Smithyo Jr » March 13th, 2023, 11:37 pm

happens

yoyo
Smithyo Jr

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Smithyo Jr » March 23rd, 2023, 3:25 pm

hcl final its everyday for me xd