Sunset CHeat

look at the gif from the direct link on the forum cut frames

ty for fairplay :P

BullHax27

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Joga Bonito - Banfield

Postby aMp » March 13th, 2023, 7:04 am

Extra abuser and btw weren't you the guy who didn't fp in HCL?

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby BullHax27 » March 13th, 2023, 7:24 am

I don't use hacks like you

BullHax27

Postby Mücolajj » March 13th, 2023, 10:28 am

First of all, I would like to state that my purpose is not polemic, that I love you and do not want to have problems. I will not write anything else than this article. I would like to make a general information so that it is not misunderstood. Which team will score this goal and fairplay, everyone should respond with justice.

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 4&t=14m24s

That's the goal you conceded, the content of the goal
no noticeable difference. There is no redbar in the screenshot you sent me. If you had a red line, I would open the castle to you again. We always had green lines in the game. There's also a lot of extrapolation. And I guess you think of them as delays. As someone who loves you maybe you should drop the extra a little bit

Mücolajj

Betting Coins: 925

Postby aMp » March 13th, 2023, 11:12 am

There is no rule for FP so why would mucolaj give FP to a dogshit team like you just saying half of the communitiy was happy when Joga Bonito left so Instead of trying to look like the good guys stop crying over a lose go l2p and thats it LoL if it was smth like you guys did against us like 20 3DEFS or Like Wicked Haxball team aka Above the Rest doing fakes in officials than yea you would have got defwin for sure

As I said go train become better play another 10 years and maybe you will win something in this game

Big Love Joga Bonito TEAM! :D :bounce:

aMp

Postby BullHax27 » March 13th, 2023, 3:44 pm

brother but why do you always write you are a poor gypsy who uses hacks to play hahaha go back to your sewer no name

does it still burn you that you came out of the champions in the semifinals? HAHAHAH POOR GUY

GIPSY

'' extra abuser '' ? i have 90 / 100

BullHax27

Postby gio » March 13th, 2023, 4:10 pm

Yeah let's say extra abuser instead of cheater. Don't be ridicoulus aMp, we all know that all this new pros of last year are all full cheaters.

But until admins won't do anything, everyone will continue doing this, even after a clearly cheat action that Bull recorded you are saying extra abuser? There are like 10 flashes in 2 seconds (including fake x done with hacks) :D

gio

Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby aMp » March 13th, 2023, 4:20 pm

gio wrote:Yeah let's say extra abuser instead of cheater. Don't be ridicoulus aMp, we all know that all this new pros of last year are all full cheaters.

But until admins won't do anything, everyone will continue doing this, even after a clearly cheat action that Bull recorded you are saying extra abuser? There are like 10 flashes in 2 seconds (including fake x done with hacks) :D

Sorry I don't see anything and if that is 90 / 100 HAHAHA

aMp

Postby BullHax27 » March 13th, 2023, 5:35 pm

open the gif I go fluid and sunset that uses the hack

BullHax27

Postby Sunsett » March 13th, 2023, 6:46 pm

Firstly u dont have 90-100 extra its obv, u have 17 ping 90 extra and is that how you really see the game?
It seems like 150+ extra not like its 90 extra.
I have 240hz monitor with high fps so i have a high end pc, idk ur pc but its seems like low fps.
That was normal fake x so many players can do that https://i.gyazo.com/38478986ec427c0df6f ... 71c9ee.mp4
You blame us for not giving fp goal also that position is very clear and it is good passing because your AM is not covering inside there.
Even in match record it can be seen, it is normal game flow but u see fake x because of your high extrapolatiıon
https://i.gyazo.com/558423797a21e00c20e ... 624c1f.mp4
All admins can check my pc during gameplay and i do not use any tool. I am ready to prove it with teamviewer or anydesk anytime.
gg

Sunsett

Postby BullHax27 » March 13th, 2023, 7:01 pm

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

FROM A REC YOU CANNOT SEE THE AAA HACKS

BullHax27

Postby Wiaz » March 13th, 2023, 7:09 pm

Sunsett wrote:Firstly u dont have 90-100 extra its obv, u have 17 ping 90 extra and is that how you really see the game?
It seems like 150+ extra not like its 90 extra.
I have 240hz monitor with high fps so i have a high end pc, idk ur pc but its seems like low fps.
That was normal fake x so many players can do that https://i.gyazo.com/38478986ec427c0df6f ... 71c9ee.mp4
You blame us for not giving fp goal also that position is very clear and it is good passing because your AM is not covering inside there.
Even in match record it can be seen, it is normal game flow but u see fake x because of your high extrapolatiıon
https://i.gyazo.com/558423797a21e00c20e ... 624c1f.mp4
All admins can check my pc during gameplay and i do not use any tool. I am ready to prove it with teamviewer or anydesk anytime.
gg

No x fakes or cheats appear in the Haxball Record anyway.Bull posted his screen rec.This is how cheats come out

Wiaz

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Mücolajj » March 13th, 2023, 7:17 pm

You're the last person to slander us, you have your own pre-season confession of cheating. A player of a team that uses cheats and plays fakes cannot comment here. We know very well the people who want to deal with us, and we don't want to give a bonus to anyone. It's a mistake to even explain here, I don't know why we take you seriously.

It's obvious you're not 90 extra, or your computer is really bad, I don't understand how you can play the game like that.

If a player use gaxball or punisher cheat, his x fakes can be seen in record too

Mücolajj

Betting Coins: 925

Postby Modriccc » March 13th, 2023, 7:22 pm

italians speaking about cheats and stuffs is the most funniest part of this shit,while they are abusing it + macro + toxicity + 90% of the italians are the most stupid nation from this game ,i literally can count them on my fingers who are not toxic and cool guys beside them every italian is fucking brainless ,just stop talking guys thats all ggs

Modriccc

Postby Wiaz » March 13th, 2023, 7:37 pm

Last edited by Wiaz on March 13th, 2023, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiaz

Postby Wiaz » March 13th, 2023, 7:51 pm

NİKOLAJ wrote:You're the last person to slander us, you have your own pre-season confession of cheating. A player of a team that uses cheats and plays fakes cannot comment here. We know very well the people who want to deal with us, and we don't want to give a bonus to anyone. It's a mistake to even explain here, I don't know why we take you seriously.

It's obvious you're not 90 extra, or your computer is really bad, I don't understand how you can play the game like that.

If a player use gaxball or punisher cheat, his x fakes can be seen in record too

but we re the ones who always show evidence.As you can see,there's an obvious weirdness here.Why isn't this weirdness happening in the corner of altidore? Why Sunset??

Also no x fakes or cheats appear in Haxball Record even if It's best Punisher cheat ever.

and I didn't use cheat in any official game like you :D :D

Wiaz

Postby Sunsett » March 13th, 2023, 8:39 pm

I really dont understand why some people feel the need to slander me like that, i just play my game and go.
Im not in a polemic with anyone, we all need to understand that this is a game. If someone from the management comes and makes a request from me, i will gladly accept it.
We are not sure about this guy's extra, what he shared has a very high extra and it is very normal to see such a pixel.
If he has 90-100 u cant see the game like this also with 17 ping its impossible.

Sunsett

Postby rj6 » March 13th, 2023, 8:46 pm

idk why italians talking about hacks everyone of them using macro and other scripts, secondly bull u have so high exp and low fps i can see on the gif ur gk shake asf, thirdly please stop talking about hack every italian has something in his pc

rj6

Position: Forward

Postby BullHax27 » March 13th, 2023, 9:08 pm

Modriccc wrote:italians speaking about cheats and stuffs is the most funniest part of this shit,while they are abusing it + macro + toxicity + 90% of the italians are the most stupid nation from this game ,i literally can count them on my fingers who are not toxic and cool guys beside them every italian is fucking brainless ,just stop talking guys thats all ggs

another gypsy talking haha

BullHax27

Postby tim » March 13th, 2023, 11:27 pm

A controversy now every time a defeat takes place, we will find it on the forum, for cheats, fakes, and others...

Don't forget that it's just a game... nobody makes money with it, well I think :D

tim

Next

Return to League Discussion