Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Postby noobgamer » October 21st, 2022, 12:20 pm

Last edited by noobgamer on March 6th, 2023, 9:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
noobgamer

News Articles: 0

Re: Well done turks

Postby Arango » October 21st, 2022, 4:02 pm

those turks are fucking each other in real life

That's also why he tested it with other retards

Nothing personal with turks. I respected anyone all the time

guys are the exception, punisher, his dogs and his staff friend

but I can't respect this cheater creator and his admin friend

.I don't give a flying fuck about this game

seems like you never evolve.

I think there is nothing to add

Arango

Postby ESPierre » October 21st, 2022, 4:16 pm

ESPierre

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby noobgamer » October 21st, 2022, 4:22 pm

Great, so now my post is deleted because punisher, enzo and other turks friends low rated it.

Arango can you say something about important things i said? You just quote the funny facts, maybe you should come up with some answers. Thanks

1. Why I can't see logs of Joga Bonito's games if they are able to get it from admins? I want to make this request too, so please help me admins.
2. Why Punisher is still playing in competition after he created and shared hacks? Because he's from Turcia maybe? If i remember hakut got banned for macro and 50% of pro turks uses it.
3. How do I know that Punisher didn't create another hack better than first one and he uses it with his teammates? For me it's not something hard to belive, why would it be if it happened already once?

Can someone prove I'm wrong? Go ahead.

P.S. I didn't say that the defwin for Joga is a mistake. I would never play that game, but nobody told me my teammate is fake player. Also I didn't understand why demili didn't play with Papadopol like in all the games before. Maybe because he wanted it to happen, who knows? :)

Last edited by noobgamer on October 21st, 2022, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noobgamer

Postby aMp » October 21st, 2022, 4:50 pm

The defwin was fair given to the opponents since you guys fake which you (elite) have to accept it the only thing that I don't understand in this community is that why Punisher and Galvan are still allowed to touch/play in this community and elite if 10% of romanians are retards means that every romanian is a retard? no only the 10% don't count every turkey on this one

When I ask whitee why taziek , supermazhine and pedy are banned (even tho I don't like any of them) he said that bcz of cheat/ddos etc and now I come and ask why isn't punisher banned He did the same as taziek confirmed the fact that he is the creator of the CHEAT and the same thing with galvan (He also have an fucking site about the hack KEK) so why do we ban players like taziek , supermazhine , pedy and the list can continue pretty good players with bad history but we don't ban players like Punisher and Galvan who are not even good (div2 levels) and also cheaters + the creators of the fucking cheat just asking

If any admin can give me a fair reason I will stop writting in feed me posts about this problem

Also if you want ban punisher +rep me and maybe the admins will be awake and do something about this problem

Sosa imagine you asked me somedays ago to do the same shit :D : https://imgur.com/a/X4hj9Vx

Last edited by aMp on October 21st, 2022, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby hxgd » October 21st, 2022, 5:16 pm

When this hack go live there was no rule about it here in FeedMe. So when there is no rule, it means there is no violation. And when there is no violation, there should be not a punishment. So in this case I actually never violated any rule which shows that there is no reason to ban me. Hannes made an announcement quite time ago and stated that whoever use hacks in FM officials and FM organized matches will receive a ban. So in this case, since I don't use hack both before and after this announcement there is no violation done by me. And there is no reason to ban me. :)

As everyone can see romanians everyday targetting me and other Turks means that just because we Turks play this game better than them they are mad about it. There is no other explanation for it, cya.

Also funny hahahaha

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby noobgamer » October 21st, 2022, 5:34 pm

Punisher wrote:When this hack go live there was no rule about it here in FeedMe. So when there is no rule, it means there is no violation. And when there is no violation, there should be not a punishment. So in this case I actually never violated any rule which shows that there is no reason to ban me. Hannes made an announcement quite time ago and stated that whoever use hacks in FM officials and FM organized matches will receive a ban. So in this case, since I don't use hack both before and after this announcement there is no violation done by me. And there is no reason to ban me. :)

As everyone can see romanians everyday targetting me and other Turks means that just because we Turks play this game better than them they are mad about it. There is no other explanation for it, cya.

Also funny hahahaha

Now we talk about rules? So the old rulebook wasn't against create/use cheats? Is it for real or you just like to be a clown?
Just answer those questions bro, please:

1. Why I can't see logs of Joga Bonito's games if they are able to get it from admins? I want to make this request too, so please help me admins.
2. Why Punisher is still playing in competition after he created and shared hacks? Because he's from Turcia maybe? If i remember hakut got banned for macro and 50% of pro turks uses it.
3. How do I know that Punisher didn't create another hack better than first one and he uses it with his teammates? For me it's not something hard to belive, why would it be if it happened already once?

Sosa:
actually i just informed u that u didnt win official vs cheater, a normal person would request something against loken,
but maybe u were also cheating at this moment :p so u dont feel comfortable to contest a cheater while cheating urself

Look, you also created paranoid and suspicious thoughts in people with your hack. I would ban you just for this little thing :(

Last edited by noobgamer on October 21st, 2022, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noobgamer

Postby Sosa » October 21st, 2022, 5:39 pm

aMp wrote:The defwin was fair given to the opponents since you guys fake which you (elite) have to accept it the only thing that I don't understand in this community is that why Punisher and Galvan are still allowed to touch/play in this community and elite if 10% of romanians are retards means that every romanian is a retard? no only the 10% don't count every turkey on this one

When I ask whitee why taziek , supermazhine and pedy are banned (even tho I don't like any of them) he said that bcz of cheat/ddos etc and now I come and ask why isn't punisher banned He did the same as taziek confirmed the fact that he is the creator of the CHEAT and the same thing with galvan (He also have an fucking site about the hack KEK) so why do we ban players like taziek , supermazhine , pedy and the list can continue pretty good players with bad history but we don't ban players like Punisher and Galvan who are not even good (div2 levels) and also cheaters + the creators of the fucking cheat just asking

If any admin can give me a fair reason I will stop writting in feed me posts about this problem

Also if you want ban punisher +rep me and maybe the admins will be awake and do something about this problem

Sosa imagine you asked me somedays ago to do the same shit :D : https://imgur.com/a/X4hj9Vx

i didnt ask you to rep me like dog idc of opinion of these stupid fm members
actually i just informed u that u didnt win official vs cheater, a normal person would request something against loken,
but maybe u were also cheating at this moment :p so u dont feel comfortable to contest a cheater while cheating urself

Sosa

Postby aMp » October 21st, 2022, 5:43 pm

Sosa wrote:
aMp wrote:The defwin was fair given to the opponents since you guys fake which you (elite) have to accept it the only thing that I don't understand in this community is that why Punisher and Galvan are still allowed to touch/play in this community and elite if 10% of romanians are retards means that every romanian is a retard? no only the 10% don't count every turkey on this one

Lucky I have that game filmed :D and I will post it so you can't say anything anymore what will you say then

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Sosa » October 21st, 2022, 5:48 pm

aMp wrote:
Sosa wrote:

Lucky I have that game filmed :D and I will post it so you can't say anything anymore what will you say then

hmm let me think, ah yes im gonna tell that ur retard, yep
if its true then, you could make ban a real cheater, make disband the most cancerous team
and show an example of banning for every next autist who would try to cheat
but instead of a real action like i describe, you just pointlessly cry on every cheat thread

Sosa

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 21st, 2022, 6:00 pm

I think you should change your logic because It's not about Turks or Punisher just you played with fake player that's why they got defwin that's it.

I understood the situation you felt unconfidence yesterday but still it is what it is.

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby noobgamer » October 21st, 2022, 6:09 pm

Meyzi wrote:I think you should change your logic because It's not about Turks or Punisher just you played with fake player that's why they got defwin that's it.

I understood the situation you felt unconfidence yesterday but still it is what it is.

Bro I didn't say there shouldn't be defwin for them. I said:
1. I want logs too, because I suspect them for fake;
2. Punisher is still playing here because he is turk. If i would be the one that created the hack the next day whiteee would ban me;
3. Admins are 100% sure that he's not using any cheat after he created and shared one.

noobgamer

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 21st, 2022, 7:35 pm

elite wrote:
Meyzi wrote:I think you should change your logic because It's not about Turks or Punisher just you played with fake player that's why they got defwin that's it.

Bro I didn't say there shouldn't be defwin for them. I said:
1. I want logs too, because I suspect them for fake;
2. Punisher is still playing here because he is turk. If i would be the one that created the hack the next day whiteee would ban me;
3. Admins are 100% sure that he's not using any cheat after he created and shared one.

1. You can ask GHS Admins via Discord, you don't need to open any topic for this one. They tried and got it.
2. We don't have a friendship with Punisher and of course, we are not doing positive discrimination against any nation. Everyone is human in my eyes and same for Whitee. We can't answer assumptions because that wouldn't be true.
3. If you have any suspicions about cheat or macro in any official match, you can create a topic or you can add a match report. ( Hi Enzo. )

Have a nice day!

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby Fredrinn » October 22nd, 2022, 11:00 am

:santa: :santa:

Fredrinn

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby aitor » October 22nd, 2022, 12:53 pm

U guys always complaining about cheating but almost 2023 and there still will be macro users playing
Creating a cheat to be good in a game that is not even known, congrats if u got some money
Im just talking here cause im always hearing about cheating here but then no one knows anything
This is too boring and no sense for who is still trying to be decent at this game (like me)
I heard more about cheats in the whole 2022 than any other year ive played, i know this guys wont stop making shit so I wont ask to stop, but this game is turning ridiculous and unplayable

aitor

Postby tim » October 22nd, 2022, 1:45 pm

aitor wrote:U guys always complaining about cheating but almost 2023 and there still will be macro users playing
Creating a cheat to be good in a game that is not even known, congrats if u got some money
Im just talking here cause im always hearing about cheating here but then no one knows anything
This is too boring and no sense for who is still trying to be decent at this game (like me)
I heard more about cheats in the whole 2022 than any other year ive played, i know this guys wont stop making shit so I wont ask to stop, but this game is turning ridiculous and unplayable

I would have nothing to add on that, everything is true, even banning will not change anything.

1 banished, 10 found.

You just have to play like that and ignore them.

tim

Postby Zoro1 » October 22nd, 2022, 2:24 pm

Punisher wrote:When this hack go live there was no rule about it here in FeedMe. So when there is no rule, it means there is no violation. And when there is no violation, there should be not a punishment. So in this case I actually never violated any rule which shows that there is no reason to ban me.

are you retarded man do we seriously have to write "cheating is not allowed" as a rule to prevent youcheating? it's like making a law saying "don't do bad things" :D if you have a decent brain you have to know already cheating is not allowed. what is this stupid argument "no rule in FM saying dont cheat so I cheated". the fuck? :D

Zoro1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby tSharky » October 22nd, 2022, 5:30 pm

People crying about others using cheats like kiddos.
Meanwhile 10 years after and we (Ajhax) still cant win anything.

Ok, Imma go cry too nos on a Room corner

tSharky

Return to General Haxball Discussion