kick limit

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: kick limit

Postby jasko » August 17th, 2019, 12:45 pm

Masa wrote:I am totally in favor of fighting macro in the game but please do it wisely. If you let players such as BADASS or Jasko to take care of it, they will leave us with one click on minute "to make game more tactic" lmao.

Have you even taken the time to read my comments and my arguments? Doesnt look like it.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Unai » August 17th, 2019, 3:29 pm

Needed.

Unai

Position: Forward

Postby pkppp » August 18th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Unai wrote:Needed.

Don't unswer to this retard, he is cold with everyone idk why ce putain d'autiste de merde

pkppp

Postby selet » August 19th, 2019, 3:15 am

Nub wrote:
selet wrote:
Nub wrote:At this point i get blamed for macro almost daily although i've explained multiple times that i have no need to use macro.Just because some people can't spam as fast they start blaming other people for macro , moreover I've provided a lot of players footage of me spamming and I was even down to let people come via teamviewer to check for themselves. @soul :D :D

AHAHAHAH

some bonk io players asked me if i was using macro, and they said that they learned what is macro from you because you use in haxball :D :D

so weirdddd

I have never mentioned macro on bonk io nor have I said that I ever used macro so I have no idea where you’re getting that info from , and FYI people knew what macro was on that game before I started playing ,moreover when I was still active they used to accuse everyone of macro as a meme hence accusing you of macro (although you don’t have one ?) so yes It’s the same problem there you get accused of macro if you spam faster than most players.
And as I said a lot of players have proof that I don’t macro so maybe you should stop believing what everyone is saying on my behalf.
Get your facts right next time.

np, macro boys are usually dumb players and we know how you play xD

bb

selet

Postby El Drago » August 19th, 2019, 5:51 pm

I find it funny that 90% of players complaining about macro are actually macro users mdr

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 15th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Kickrate limit is the only reason for that I'm joining the tspeak after 2 years. I really like this idea, more skills, less spam, less inhuman tricks provided by autohotkey. It can be revolutionary for the fun of this game (not fun anymore coz of topskilled gamers not failing 1 single trick at the same speed in 1 entire season)

EdinsonCavani

Postby Soul » September 15th, 2019, 3:37 pm

Not really, u will see cancer corner spams/gameplays.. Most of them found/created other scripts so they still can use macro

Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Previous

Return to League Discussion