Preview Season 33

Preview Season 33

Postby GirlontaR » January 16th, 2022, 4:31 pm

Another new season = another new preview!
Better late than never.
Huge thanks to Whitee for doing the interviews
The interviews are done with the captain or co-captain of each team but you already know this.
One small issue, HAI's captain or co-c hasn't responded, hence why they have no interview(once they respond we will add it!)

Division 1

Above The Rest
Prediction: High Tier

They finished last season in a respectable 3rd place and now are looking to do better. Stones and Rosemary left but with a lot of new faces, Above The Rest look ready for a title run this season.

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
A: Elrond - Gilbert - Mücolajj - Kyrai

Q: What position do you think your team will end? And why?
A: I think we will be in 1st or 2nd place because we have strong squad.

Q: Which teams are in your opinion the favourites for winning the title?
A: FEAR , Wanted and Spitfire strong teams but there are many teams that can surprise.

Q: Who will be the most important player for ur team this season?
A: Elrond

Blue Panthers
Prediction: Low Tier

Promoted into Division 1 by ending in 3rd place in Division2, Blue Panthers will look to survive their 1st division 1 since season 25. In terms of transfers there have been none, no one leaving and no one arriving which means that the team hopes that the chemistry of the team will be enough to secure them another season in Division 1.

A: Pombo - Berg - Pero que...? - X

A: I hope we can keep 1div for at least this season, i dont mind the position. Of course top 3 would be excellent but i dont think we can compete for that actually.

A: FEAR will probably be strong team again so they can keep their title at home, but u know that there is always turkish team around first positions so probably the fight will be between these teams

A: I think the most important player for my team will be Pombo or Pero que...?

FATALITY!

Another promoted team in Division 1 is FATALITY!. After staying for 2 seasons in Division 2 the team is now more than ever prepared to not go down back again, as they made a couple of very interesting signings such as night or Darida. Will they be able to avoid the drop?

A: At the moment we dont have a Main Lineup. But we will see what happens next days

A: I think we will end this season as 8th 9th or 10th Team because we are a lower tier Team this Season and a higher place isnt reachable in our current situation.

A: My favourite team for winning the tital is ofc Fear and maybe Gods Phobia maybe got a chance on winning the title.

A: I think not only a player is important for us the team especially the defense will be important for us.

FEAR

A strong last season has seen FEAR conquer Division 1 and win it by a margin of 7 points! They’ve also won the preseason but with the Turkish duo of Buub and Norb leaving will they be able to go back-to-back? Only time will tell

A: modric - ^aMp^ - Al1s - Katrina

A: We will Finish 1st again because we have a lot of chemestry and we play for long time together

A: We are the favourites to win the title and the cup this season but there are also some good teams like Immortals and Wanted, If I am honest any team can win the title this season but those 3 are the most favourites

A: We don't have 1 important player, we are all important for example in final of the cup 2 players play bad we lost the game, if 1 player is having a bad game we still can win that's why every player is important in fear

Gladiators
Prediction: Medium-Low Tier

They almost tasted being champions last year in Division 2 but they earned their promotion to Division1 nevertheless. Gladiators are finally back but they will have to fight for their survival. With almost no transfer activity, will they be able to do better than the last time they were here?

A: We have a lot of lineups, for example: Sodasson/Baffo - Alek - William/gio - Torment/gio or Sodasson/Baffo - gio - William - Torment.

A: I think we will be like in the 6th/7th because we have a good gameplay & chemsitry but we are an inactive team, we just play the matchdays.

A: The title will be a fight between WANTED & FEAR, but i think FEAR is the best team actually, they've a good team gameplay.

A: We are all players at the same level so everybody will be important.

God's Phobia
Prediction: High-Medium Tier

Finishing a disappointing 5th place last season, God’s Phobia are ready to bounce back. Some interesting transfers in veil and Enyalioss means the team looks to mount a serious top3 finish and make last season’s finish forgotten.

A: Our main 4 is not sure yet

A: Of course the target is winning the league, it is more enjoyable to achieve success while having fun

A: Us, FEAR and WANTED

A: Navien

Immortals
Prediction: Medium Tier

A good 1st season in Division 1 has seen Immortals finish in 7th place, a comfortable place ahead of the relegation battle and this season they look to improve. Signings like Sorlord and CvRk means the team is looking to place in the 1st half of the table this time around.

A: Our main lineup this season is : kojo-CvRk-Jesé-Sorlord

A: It is hard to say what position we will end, because our line up is just formed and we are in the phase of getting a chemistry. If everything goes well, we could be in the top 3/4.

A: I think FEAR, Wanted and Above the Rest are the absolute favourites

A: Like almost every season, it will be kojo. Although I'm curious about the performance of Sorlord next season. I think he could be also very important on the attack for us.

Invincible

Invicible’s last season was not very good, only finishing in 6th place. This time around they hope to try and replicate their Season 31 finish and try to finish in a top3 spot, as signings like NOVA will, of course, make their job easier.

A: Soul-me-Hannibal-NOVA

A: We are the best players that have ever touched the game. We will win div1 and cup. If anyone wants us to fake for u in div2 hit me up, we will win that too.

A: No other teams are on our level. So there are no real opponents in our opinion.

A: It is me of course.

Meiwa FC

Last season’s Division 2 winners Meiwa FC look to make a name for themselves now in Division 1. A lot of the players that won Division 2 have stayed and with the addition of Natroff they hope to remain in Division 1 for next year as well.

A: Hexu - ESPierre - Skutz - Turya

A: We're not a success-oriented team but that doesn't mean we can't succeed.

A: I think FEAR because they won the title last season.

A: I think it would be unfair to attribute the successes or failures of the season to one player. We need all the players in the team

Spitfire

Spitfire had an amazing season last time around finishing in 2nd place! Now they look to do better and the addition of the Portuguese duo of Saky and Pringles means they are ready to attack the number one spot on the table.

A: Our main line up will be Pringles cRs SAKY Maury

A: i think that we will be at least top 3. We got many good players and we play well togheter.

A: Spitfire, Above the rest, FEAR and WANTED

A: dav is our most important player, he is the mastermind behind our team, watching every replay and telling us our mistakes

The Rains of Castamere

Last promoted team from Division 2 is The Rains of Castamere. The team is brand new with only Masa the only guy that has remain in the squad. Will the new squad be enough for them to stay up or will they fail to build chemistry and be in a relegation battle? Only time will tell.

A: Our basic lineup will consist of Loken - masa - Flacko - KROL, all of them play at a high level and have a lot of experience. This is the plan at the beginning, how it will work out in practice we will see.

A: With our skills and experience we aim for TOP4, but we respect our opponents and we know it won't be easy.

A: I think Meiwa FC are the main favorites for the title right now, right next to them FEAR and SPITFIRE, maybe GLADIATORS if they can jump on their older level.

A: It's hard to say, if I play and stay active then I am capable of bringing myself to the top level of DMC and giving the team a lot in every area.

WANTED

Last season was a shocker for WANTED which almost went down in Division 2, but they are still here fighting in Division 1. Team is completely changed from last season which means a new start for the team and signings like Bullas, Parker and Vichoexe means they are ready to challenge for the title again.

A: Bullas-Vichoexe-Marble-Buub. There might be changes tho, depending on the opponent and the day.

A: If everything goes as we wanted, I see us finishing in top 3 at least.

A: I don't know, could be a surprise team.

A: Everyone in the team has different roles, we all need eachother since we are a team. So I rather say everybody than a single name since we all have a important place in the team.

Division 2

Ajhax

Last season it looks like Ajhax improved from what we knew them and finally did not finish last! This season they look to do better as their transfer activity was a very busy one this time around.

A: My initial 4 will go by start i a gk , wozal a dm tigger a am and Glacen a st

A: I think my team has quality pa stay in the top 4 of the 2 division because despite the quality that we have , most of our players we play together for years and we came from the Portuguese league this I speak for my players that although our my team has not been accepted we came to the Ajhax help the captain jds and show the admins that we have quality and stable ness to stay in the league feed me

A: For me the favorites are the SW to win the 2 division and I will only talk about the 2 division because it is the one I'm playing, has quality and already has a certain history , but of course we will try to win but they are the favorites

A: I don't like to highlight A or B we're a team so we're all important

Ass Kickers

First new team in this preview is Ass Kickers. The team looks rather interesting and with players that have experience in Division 2 they might surprise a few and finish on a respectable place.

A: BUFFON-weby-Neat-franov/vvv

A: I hope that my team will finish the season as high as possible so I think that we will finish the season in top 5. I’m saying that because we are a ambitious team.

A: I think the 2nd division will be won by Stiff Wind because they have more experience than the other teams present.

A: Every player from my team is just as important.

Good Guys

Last season was one to forget for Good Guys as they relegated to Division 2, as they finished last in Division 1. This season they look to be back as soon as possible in Division 1 and with some new signings it looks like they will be able to mount a promotion challenge.

A: I still don't know how to arrange the training in a performing way but I will find the right one

A: I will try to win it even if it will be a bit difficult

A: Stiff wind we all know why

A: 6am very good player

Grimers FC

A respectable season last time around, Grimers FC will look to build on and do better this time. Signings like Allen and Laki will only improve the squad as they hope to finish in a very good place this time around

A: Laki-aeRo-Maddude-Daffyd (as long as Maddude wont ditch us)

A: We are aiming for the promotion spots. The 2nd leg of the previous season was already really good for us and for this season our team got some new signings which makes us stronger.

A: Stiff Wind. They are clear favourites to win the Division 2 title.

A: Frank Grimes. Even if he might not be in the starting lineup, he is still giving us lots of tactical advice of how we should play on the map.

H2K

After surviving by the skin of their teeth for 2 seasons in Division 1, H2K sadly have gone down to Division 2. They hope to be back very fast and with no departures from the team it means that the squad has big experience not on only Division 2 but on Division 1 level as well.

A: Lisko/tool jadno kevin tomza/elite

A: I can't predict that because I'm not Nostradamus, sorry

A: Stiff wind obviously

A: SEF11

HAI

After finish dead last in their division 2 in season 31, HAI have surprised and finished a respectable 7th place in last season! No newcomers and departures means the team will rely again on the squad that surprised last time around. Will they do better?

A: We don't have a fixed lineup, who's better at the day of the game, is the one going on to the pitch, i have full confidence on my squad

A: Better than last season, we have the same team (almost everyone) we had 2 seasons ago, we know each other very well. If we have to defend, we'll defend, if we have to attack.. we'll attack. We're all on the same page

A: I will not say anything about it, i have all my focus on my team and our objectives.

A: Everyone. Everyone is important, everyone matters. Last season we got the best record from the last 3 seasons, and the team is key for that to happen. Everyone can play ANY game, that confidence in every member and every mate is the key to our strenght.

LeafHax

Another new team in the league is LeafHax! A very interesting squad with new names but with also some players that have played Division 2 before but will they be able to raise to Division 2 competition?

A: Im not sure yet some players really suprised me in a fs

A: Im not sure but i hope top 5 i mean we have a good team and we have a good spirit

A: In div2 i really think stiff wind but div1 obviously Fear

A: Hmmm i dont know its too early to answer that

Pablo Haxobar

Finishing last season in 8th place for the 2nd season in a row was good for Pablo Haxobar. They look to do better or at least finish again in 8th place as the team has seen some transfer activity that will hopefully bolster the team.

A: not clear yet, changes might still be coming, but we lost Levaldo and gained Muris back for the lineup

A: 8th, cause were 8th last season ... and the season before ...

A: SW

A: MrP, as always

RED HAWK

Finishing in 6th place again for the 2nd season in a row is RED HAWK. Couple of the players that helped RED HAWK in achieving last season’s finish have left but with new players also coming in to the squad they hope to do better and finally achieve a top5 finish for the first time in the team’s history.

A: My main lineup will be: zed-Sosa-Eme and 1 of 3 ST

A: I think we will be in first 5 for sure. But maybe we can get something more in this ssn. I don't want to promise and put pressure here. I'm hoping for a breakthrough season.

A: I think Stiff Wind will get title. About 2nd place we will see. Maybe Red Hawk ?

A: Everyone is equally important. One weakness on the pitch can make a difference in favor of the opponent. I believe in my players and their good results this season.

Savage Hax

Savage Hax finished last season in 10th place in Division 2, a somewhat disappointing finish. This time they hopefully will do better as transfers as Mey look to improve the squad for a better finish.

A: Edge-scor-Hyuga-DiMiliano

A: 4th or further, we are building chimestry rn so idk about the future but I imagine that we will succeed to be in top 4.

A: Stiff Wind, they won alot of titles in d1 and d2, experienced together unlike other teams.

A: scor got high corner skills, he is a really good DM.

Stiff Wind

Stiff Wind are back after they didn’t participate in Season 32 and as expected they have a Division 1 quality team, but before getting to Division 1 they have to play in Division 2 and this time around it might not be that easy for Stiff Wind to win the title.

A: Meyzi Ter ROCKY BALBOA Altidore

A: We want to win league and cup again and i guess our experience is enough for it

A: Good Guys can make a surprise

A: Altidore

The Elders

A good season last time around for The Elders found themselves finishing in 9th place. The only survivors from that squad are Radu and Magnifique and with new players coming in the team will The Elders find a better position to finish this time around?

A: Our main lineup will be xeis/Smoczek-Radu-MaGn1f1QuE -Alf/Punisher

A: I want to finish between 1st and 4th place to promote to div1

A: Stiff Wind

A: We don't have a major player

Young Bucks

Another new team is Young Bucks. The new team will look to surprise a few and with only Levaldo having some Division 2 experience recently it might be hard for the team to find their groove as soon as possible like the other Division 2 teams.

A: Our line up is not decisive at the moment. Anyone can be switched around for anyone, as most of us are similar in skill level. We got 2gks in the squad and whoever performs better in fs will keep the places. Line up all depends fs aswell, who shows up and who performs and what works better in the squad.

A: I'm hoping for mid table finish aka 6-9. A realistic goal and believable that we can fulfil as a team. If our team stays united, we will improve our quality of play, and look ahead to a higher finish and division 1 in couple of seasons. Don't think there is much toxicity in my squad, if there is I will react quickly to it

A: I don't really know. I don't follow feed me players to be honest. But from what i seen, the polish guys zawhax and stiff wind, both 2 new teams have great players and can reign the mark in to winning the title.

A: Without a doubt, it will be Levaldo. Hes a beast overall, but he still stinks. jk, hes really good as an am or dm, hes everywhere in defense and offense, trying to create plays for young bucks and stop the opposition. If levaldo performs, we will do well. p.s. to the teams crying that didn't get accepted and whining to admins that they are better than young bucks and so on. I say, hard work pays off(no toxic behaviour). Admins doing a great job, keep it up, don't let these smelly yute in, if they can't accept decisions. Grind>Arguing

ZAWHAX

Last but not least are Zawhax, a new team! The team hopes for a good 1st season in the league and hope to surprise the Division 2 teams to help them succeed in their objective.

A: Its quite hard to say cause i will bring some players and its gonna depend from the form of the players but i think it would be GK semp DM Mev AM KISE ST BLV they are doing together great on the pitch and i think its gonna be good lineup for start.

A: ofc i would be a bad Coach if i would say we gonna be in below of this table , i think we have good quality players and we gonna end this in 1-4 position

A: I just hope its gonna be competive league with good quality games but if i would bet its could be Stiff Wind

A: I think its gonna be Mev/Kise they both have a lot of quality but Mev is someone else if he have good shape

GL & HF

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews