You can give me perm ban.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: You can give me perm ban.

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » November 30th, 2020, 6:13 pm

P4ER wrote:
ROCKYBALBOA wrote:Here is my example position : 8.24(MARBLE) https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... c577ca2487

Actually I just want to give 1 position example from this season and if you want to see more suspicious positions, you can find it in replay. I dont know who is masa and i cant say hes using macro or not but if you look my example you will see these positions are more suspicious than masa's macro claim.

I hope that player not will take serious because its just a example, please dont take personal. If anybody find a position about me, everybody can share in here too. But I think that even that player should not be penalized without any evidence. However, I already said this is not right for masa to be punished because there is no evidence. All of those who had been punished at this level before had been punished by their own admissions.

I dont want to share give some nicknames like Yannex but If if you think the masa should be banned then i can say i can find minimum 15-20 players doing keystrokes better than masa. If masa uses macro there is no problem, he will not use again with this way. But what if masa not using a macro? He will do same keystrokes and same spam battles after the penalty ending and maybe they will think hes using macro again. As i said i cant say anything masa clearly i dont know him but i think he has not macro.

Also i think they decided in wrong time. If masa uses a macro, masa already played vs gentlegeeks and S'A won. Why that game not decided for a defwin or masa already played a lot of matches for S'A. On the other way, why y guys didnt decide before the SW vs 4E? If you decided earlier, 4E could be the champion. It was possibility and masa was not going to play vs gentlegeeks already. I think these 2 teams are victimized because of the late announcement of the decision. The other teams maybe not complained about that but if any player uses macro ofcourse he will used in another matches too. This decision does not affect the current season much, but even if the decisions to be taken in the next seasons are wrong, it will be important for the teams to plan the season.

I think theres no team happy with this decision including Smokin Aces. The late announcement of the decision was a handicap for 4E and Gentlegeeks teams. Also as aMp wrote, it became a handicap for FEAR too. Ofcourse, making decisions does not make everyone happy, but making decisions quickly at least prevents more harmful consequences.

Well written comment, but only one thing bothers me.. if you know all of this im sure you know about Buub, Bullas (confirmed), Norb macro usage, why they are in your team? obv they will someday will get reported by somebody.

There is no complaints about any of the matches played on FM this season about them. I have already said that, masa and Marble should not be banned without any evidence. I found it interesting that you get it from what I said. If any player using a macro he should get ban including my team or any team its not problem for me. My only expectation is that every player is treated equally.

I reported Bullas in old times and i think now hes not using it.

But the community players says ' hes using a macro ' it means that what I say is not important. Im just angry about is that those with a large circle of friends never get punished. Because there is a system that is not based on objective criteria.

If the admins thinks about Bullas he uses a macro, they can punish with perma. Also they already played with Slappers or another teams too without us. So they will play anyway in any team with us or without us. As I said, I dont want to support an aggressive policy, but even if it is to be implemented, it should be applied equally to everyone.

ROCKYBALBOA

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Nocke » November 30th, 2020, 6:36 pm

Macro has been, is, and will always be an issue. I've tried in the past to do something about it, but we can't do anything in the end since it's the admins who call the shots. Kick limit made it even harder to spot macro, more efficient to use macro, and now limits people that can actually spam past the limit.

If Masa is banned, then it is only right for known macro users to be banned as well. Not a warning like in Catrice's case or whoever it was, but a ban, even a permaban, it should be about time. It is extremely easy to abuse the system if all they get is a warning. I'm sad that I have to express this opinion, as it should be pretty obvious by now, macro shouldn't even be tolerated. It used to be one of the rules I'm pretty sure, but then it got re-worded into something else. What happened?

In the end, this is all drama. The game is dead and if it's not, it's dying faster than ever before. Nothing will be done, what a surprise. Quit ASAP and enjoy your life.

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby sw1zy » November 30th, 2020, 6:40 pm

ROCKYBALBOA wrote:
P4ER wrote:
ROCKYBALBOA wrote:Here is my example position : 8.24(MARBLE) https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... c577ca2487

Actually I just want to give 1 position example from this season and if you want to see more suspicious positions, you can find it in replay. I dont know who is masa and i cant say hes using macro or not but if you look my example you will see these positions are more suspicious than masa's macro claim.

I hope that player not will take serious because its just a example, please dont take personal. If anybody find a position about me, everybody can share in here too. But I think that even that player should not be penalized without any evidence. However, I already said this is not right for masa to be punished because there is no evidence. All of those who had been punished at this level before had been punished by their own admissions.

I dont want to share give some nicknames like Yannex but If if you think the masa should be banned then i can say i can find minimum 15-20 players doing keystrokes better than masa. If masa uses macro there is no problem, he will not use again with this way. But what if masa not using a macro? He will do same keystrokes and same spam battles after the penalty ending and maybe they will think hes using macro again. As i said i cant say anything masa clearly i dont know him but i think he has not macro.

Also i think they decided in wrong time. If masa uses a macro, masa already played vs gentlegeeks and S'A won. Why that game not decided for a defwin or masa already played a lot of matches for S'A. On the other way, why y guys didnt decide before the SW vs 4E? If you decided earlier, 4E could be the champion. It was possibility and masa was not going to play vs gentlegeeks already. I think these 2 teams are victimized because of the late announcement of the decision. The other teams maybe not complained about that but if any player uses macro ofcourse he will used in another matches too. This decision does not affect the current season much, but even if the decisions to be taken in the next seasons are wrong, it will be important for the teams to plan the season.

I think theres no team happy with this decision including Smokin Aces. The late announcement of the decision was a handicap for 4E and Gentlegeeks teams. Also as aMp wrote, it became a handicap for FEAR too. Ofcourse, making decisions does not make everyone happy, but making decisions quickly at least prevents more harmful consequences.

Well written comment, but only one thing bothers me.. if you know all of this im sure you know about Buub, Bullas (confirmed), Norb macro usage, why they are in your team? obv they will someday will get reported by somebody.

There is no complaints about any of the matches played on FM this season about them. I have already said that, masa and Marble should not be banned without any evidence. I found it interesting that you get it from what I said. If any player using a macro he should get ban including my team or any team its not problem for me. My only expectation is that every player is treated equally.

I reported Bullas in old times and i think now hes not using it.

But the community players says ' hes using a macro ' it means that what I say is not important. Im just angry about is that those with a large circle of friends never get punished. Because there is a system that is not based on objective criteria.

If the admins thinks about Bullas he uses a macro, they can punish with perma. Also they already played with Slappers or another teams too without us. So they will play anyway in any team with us or without us. As I said, I dont want to support an aggressive policy, but even if it is to be implemented, it should be applied equally to everyone.
how u get evidences btw

sw1zy

Postby Muris 9 » November 30th, 2020, 6:54 pm

Incoherence all over the place..

aMp saying admins should be fair like they were when they banned hakutter (dammit man u spent a week here tormenting everyone with a whole bunch of shit excuses that might get him unbanned cause he was clearly not using macro in ur opinion lololo)
supermazhine talking about macro when he was the first opening it in offis while losing (when he couldn't win a spam or a game).. yea we played together and used voice.. "good old times"
people defending their friends for years (even those who were pretty obvious macro users) and accusing others who might have just been kicking a little bit faster than the rest of the community (players like me and many others who just don't give a fuck about cheating cause IT'S FUCKING HAXBALL, NOT A 300K $/YEAR E-SPORTS GAME)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to defend masa, I've never played with him nor I've ever wanted to, nor we've ever been friends on the game, so I don't care about it. He should have the possibility to defend himself (as I'm pretty sure there are a few smart guys in this community who can spot every program he's used and even deleted in the last few weeks, so yeah even after those games).

I actually accused masa myself in-game and post-game of using macro.. I didn't wanna say shit ingame cause it was pointless so I just trolled both jasko and wroz about it cause I don't really care since we're both going to disband at the end of the season. Point is, the graph of his kicks (if I got it right macro should be based on a series of repetitive kicks right?) is not even comparable to some others, turks mostly, that have been checked in the last few months/years but haven't been reported or the protest were just discarded cause those players had a few big-name friends so... I repeat I'm not defending masa, since he should do that all by himself and he doesn't need anybody's help to prove his own innocence or guilt, but I'm just talking about those who were OBVIOUS but just got away with that several times because of missing evidence (there's no evidence here either), or because some people trusted them to be fair players (wtf does it even mean lmao).

The defloss+3 matchdays ban is also pretty pointless imo since 3 matchdays will never stop a cheater from cheating.. I mean 10 days of penalty should prevent someone who used macro for his entire life from using it again? (I'm talking generally, but masa's case is just an example of the lenght, it's not about him as a player here)
The defloss changes the whole rank, like rocky pointed out before. Not to mention that at least 1 4E player has for sure used macro also in this season, so what are we talking about here? (and not only 4E of course, a whole lot of teams have one or more cheaters but who tf cares if they're not going to lose the 1st place in the league) :fp:

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby Fernando Torres » November 30th, 2020, 7:05 pm

Last edited by Fernando Torres on August 21st, 2021, 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fernando Torres

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Jeffrey » November 30th, 2020, 7:45 pm

i need a beneficial script code, i am too old to press x 234234535 times per millisecond . Pm me guys

Jeffrey

Postby aitor » November 30th, 2020, 8:10 pm

same discussion = macro wins

aitor

Postby Lyreco » November 30th, 2020, 8:54 pm

Masa keeps saying he can prove he didn't use macro.. I guess its unfair that he couldn't defend himself but NOW you can, so go on and prove you didn't use macro, right here so we can stop this topic about you and your macro. Also I fully agree with the fact that the admins took so long with making the decision, it effected 4E's chance of winning the division cause they lost their match vs SW.

Lyreco

Postby SC30 » November 30th, 2020, 10:59 pm

Yannex wrote:damn admins still working on this league.. ok ok lets see

in my professional and very accurate eyes, all listed below are macro's (admins to work!)
wroz
nik
misaj
marble
masa
hulk (dont even try you're the main one from your team..)
taziek (XDDD)
supermazhine
El Drago
bullas
vicho
gilbert
sc30
martyk

this is not personal you're all just too obv..
there are few more but i focused on the main ones, i cba.. this is enough for the laughs of their inc deny :D :popcorn: :popcorn:

you should take your pills like rlly fast

SC30

Postby Mey » December 1st, 2020, 3:42 am

Oh people with macro are getting banned? That’s new

Mey

Postby Saky » December 1st, 2020, 3:57 am

since i'm the only trustworthy player in this community, I will take care of every report from now on.
make Feed Me great again.

Saky

Postby jasko » December 1st, 2020, 8:28 am

Saky wrote:since i'm the only trustworthy player in this community, I will take care of every report from now on.

Saky and trustworthy, pick one :v

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby P4ER » December 1st, 2020, 9:09 am

jasko wrote:
Saky wrote:since i'm the only trustworthy player in this community, I will take care of every report from now on.

Saky and trustworthy, pick one :v

He is a friend of supermazhine and his gang... trololo i wouldn't let him take cases of his close friends (who might really be the future ones).

P4ER

Postby aeRo » December 1st, 2020, 10:46 am

don't need macro to spam faster than you fukn losers

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Laki » December 1st, 2020, 10:49 am

wat

Laki

Postby Fernando Torres » December 1st, 2020, 1:41 pm

Last edited by Fernando Torres on August 21st, 2021, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando Torres

Postby Browning » December 1st, 2020, 6:52 pm

this shit in flash wont happened B4D can confirm

Browning

Postby Masa » December 1st, 2020, 7:19 pm

Fàbregas wrote:
Masa wrote:So i can't defend myself?

I know there was a topic about me, why didn't I have access to it? This is not fair, and as i said, admins can ban me pernamently because im not going to change how im playing.

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... a41d524888
at minute 21:33 your first double tap (before you touched the ball) can't be done at that speed without the help of a software. not that i care i just was curious to check it out after you insisted so badly and i found it by accident i didn't even check the whole recording. i don't expect a cheater who didn't mind to shit on others especially on those who arranged this league to take responsibility, admit and apologize, but this thread is real comedy just move on

I think you take wrong case, thats 50ms delay so 20 kick/s and thats nothing compared to 16:20 when i do 33ms delay so thats 30,3 kick/s.

Masa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby SuarezN7 » December 1st, 2020, 7:35 pm

Imagine losing to this polish bot masa and then u go cry for macro. :clown: U DONT NEED TO SPAM VS HIM JUST WAIT HE FLIES ON THE PITCH LIKE A SCHOOLBOY ON ICE LOL

SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby Maddude » December 1st, 2020, 10:12 pm

I know for a mact masa has macro, he once told me a story about him working in a polish call centre.

He sits there 8 hours a day with 1 hour for lunch sitting next to lots of fun polish civilians within this place.
His manager wants him to call lots of people and call them kurwa's 5 times per second, now i know i know yes yes polish people can speak fast but it has to be clear to count. This is where the macro comes in. He recorded himself saying kurwa once as fast as possible and then on his audio editing program he layered this clip to give him 5.853409 kurwas per second or kps as we can say. Now all he needed was to set it up so he could use this constantly whilst on the phone without having to ever speak again. Now just think he's set this on his keyboard to maximise his button presses as it goes off on any key of the keyboard. (Wow that is super fast men). Now picture this, he gets to work, drinks some tasty polak coffee mixed with his favourite whiskey to get him through the first hours of the day, next up he chats up his boss cos he's an aboslute chad, next up even his best friend (who is of any gender for this story) but even though they do the dirty in the cleaners cupboard on the regular he still doesn't share his 5.853409 kps macro to him because once again, this guy is an abosulute ball3r. Now he's all set with his morning routine he turns on his 5 phones linked up to his keyboard and he rings up 3 polish grannies, 1 polish toddler and a polish dog. Lucky for him they all answer at the same time, MAXIMUM EFFICIENY, so what does he start doing? Just mildy tapping his keyboard with both hands?! HAHA WRONG U FUCKERS. Did i mention this guy is a baller that wears the freshest clothes? Did i mention he's an absoulute chad who's dick can reach his own arsehole?! Well i did now. So back to the phone calls; he just starts slamming his face in to his keyboard over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over. Thats right his KPS is now up to a whopping 500 GIGA Kurwa per seconds. 2 of the grannies have had heart attacks, the toddler is now a fully grown adult ready to join the Ekstraklasa, the dog has somehow become married to the 3rd polish grannie and has impregnated her with the best haxball player that will be born. Thats right this dog-human-polish hybrid will be playing big spamming in the corner whilst also spamming his 5.853409 kps (kurwa per second) macro in chat ultimately killing anyone watching and making sure haxball is dead forever.

So to sum it up yes it's obvious masa has macro but not as you would think

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion