Basro Destroyed haxball

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Basro Destroyed haxball

Postby chuck d fresh » September 10th, 2019, 7:18 pm

KROL wrote:I play every hour? maybe I had 1-2 weeks that I played alot because I had nothing better to do @ home lmao

1-2 weeks, stop it, you

chuck d fresh

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby taziek » September 10th, 2019, 9:57 pm

Deftones destroyed haxball !!!

taziek

Postby aeRo » September 11th, 2019, 8:35 am

I destroyed haxball by deleting Feed Me on 02/02/2020

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Yannex » September 11th, 2019, 3:53 pm

aeRo wrote:I destroyed haxball by deleting Feed Me on 02/02/2020

you wouldnt! no balls!

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Pedy » September 18th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Pedy

Postby ShimShon » September 18th, 2019, 1:30 pm

Pedy wrote:Image

didn't you quit? :scratch:

ShimShon

Postby Pedy » September 18th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Pedy

Postby ShimShon » September 18th, 2019, 2:33 pm

Pedy wrote:

maybe u need to give out more money in order to quit properly

ShimShon

Postby Pedy » September 18th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Just wait for my christmas giveaway

Pedy

Postby DJ Krmak » March 23rd, 2020, 12:59 am

I am so lucky i found this thread. Was searching how to increase fps after watching some cl match on yt with high smoothness and this thread appeared.
I noticed some big differences happening in haxball after i started to play hax before few months. Its started to be pretty headachy and annoying to play. I didnt know for extrapolation bit i felt some differences in all aspects of community. I am not gamer and i am using pc only for haxball. Yes this extrapolation changing game and this is new era of richer is better. Like in life everyone wants to have expensive brands of clothes etc. Fak you poor gamers. Good player doesn mean skillfull and smart player it means player with better pc. I dont understand why is speed so important today, is it also because of extrap feature? Hax is strategical game and its not only about passes. People are fastthinkers and dont think deep only 1cm above and only for theirselfs. If they experience others problems they will learn how others feels. Maybe. But if they dont they can not imagine. Before we could understand others with not compulsive expierience but also with brain. If you miss ball during lag you have small chance to stay in room noone will believe you have lag. And worse think to do today is to complain. If you complain u are in trouble. You get kicked and u rejoin and dont insult but you ask why u got kick and they kick you again. I just wanted to ask why, why for name of god you dont put me in spec or find any other solution. I mean i am not angry who care but its absolutely normal to have lag even in hcl final u can have lag and oponnents will do fp or wait 1min for you. If you complain about noobs you will get kick. There are lot of people who join rooms in morning just to be admin like if u are admin you are president of nato. You cant say anything to admins cause they know best. I want to say i agree with whiplash he was pretty polite for no reason as he speak true. But only true is trickers hackers spamers corner players exteapolation true. Check this genius, he is representing trickyfastpasinghacking half of haxball: https://github.com/haxball/haxball-issu ... -508067807
And now we have kiddy communites like haxballclub that also annoy me (lol i know its too much annyoning from me) and they have 100 noob rooms for atracting new players which is not really good strategy and u have to ask to become admin at discord but u should not ban noobs. I forgot to say that my router having symetric NAT that prevents me from joining any rooms except few as turkish hclb rooms so you can imagine what feeling is to play with noobs. I found out that 4g mode having CGNAT and 3g mode dont, so now i play in all rooms but ping is terrible. Also this is big problem of new html haxball.

DJ Krmak

Postby DyingLagger » March 23rd, 2020, 10:03 am

the game stopped to be fun as it could be long time ago with this motion delay problem many players are suffering from. i can't believe that YEARS passed and there's still no fix. i'm sure basro is aware of this and tried but still, you created all of this from zero can't you find a fix already :x

DyingLagger

Position: Goalkeeper

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion