Season 26 New Team Applications

Season 26 New Team Applications

Postby ATuntija » August 12th, 2019, 9:50 pm

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for season 26.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 26 will begin: ~ 8.9.*

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26)

1. Make sure you have several decent hosts
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes or A.Tuntija (not Hernández)

Deadline: 25.8. 23:59 cet

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, A.Tuntija, MrP, or Whitee. (poke Hernández)

Please note that it doesn't matter if your team is willing to play in 3v3 league or not. It wont have any effect on our decision when picking up new teams for this league. This will just give admins a rough estimate whether 3v3 league will have enough participants to be organized.

* More specific season 26 starting date will be informed later.
ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Position: Forward

Re: Season 26 New Team Applications

Postby tSharky » August 12th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Image TemplleGoku (C)
Image DEVS_VVLT
Image Jappo Co-(c)
Image Atsu
Image MessIO Co-(c)
Image ronaldoo
Image Nub Co-(c)
Image raul7
Image Folk
Image mestre hazR

Kits:

Home: /colors red 215 D1D1D1 002F5E 030540
Away: /colors red 46 041582 E3DFDE A6A6A6

Why you want to captain - I’ve applied multiple times for captaincy in the previous seasons, I wanna be a captain because I think I have what it takes to be a good captain, through my coaching I can hopefully lead our team to a lot of victories, furthermore we’ve kept a consistent lineup throughout this season which helped improve our chemistry tremendously, but most importantly I wanna play and have fun with my teammates and prove that we deserve a spot in the upcoming season.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) YES!
Last edited by tSharky on August 24th, 2019, 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tSharky

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Rava » August 12th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Team Name - Angels
Lineup -
Image ENDÉR (C)
Image cothalc Co-(C)
Image parasinus
Image al1s
Image Olic
Image chimie
Image Aztecas

Why you want to captain - I want to be a captain because I feel that I am ready for this position. I know how to moderate a team and I think I'm very serious and so are my members. I want to join the league because to say this is a 'dream' to enter this league and I hope it will be fulfilled. I will give everything I and my members can at.
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) - No.
Last edited by Rava on August 23rd, 2019, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rava

Postby El Drago » August 13th, 2019, 11:06 am

Team Name - West Side
Logo
Lineup:

Image Flashin`
Image Kappa
Image doupi
Image El Drago ©
Image Nayko
Image Hexúcho
Image TiggerFlex

Why you want to captain - We wanted to start a team, so we decided to make a team apply in feed me . We know each other well and we played a lot with each other . Me and my co-captain Kappa are very experienced in the captain position and as players too and we can manage the team with no problem . We have several vps`s so finding a neutral host when playing official matches will be no problem . In the end we are looking for some competition and having fun while playing haxball , Feed Me Haxball being the right place for us .

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26): Yes
Last edited by El Drago on September 1st, 2019, 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby MRX7 » August 13th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Team Name : Protector's

Image Elwind ©
Image Иecraòs ©©
Image Norb keep!
Image Stones
Image Markovic
Image NÔVA
Image Mauro
Image turya
Image Merzi

I've been team captain for three or four years. I enjoy playing with my own players. Creating my own environment, playing with new people is all very useful when im the team captain. Feed Me nice solid league to play in league me and my teammates will enjoy more excitement, we want to play in this league where the peak.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) = Yes, we want.
Last edited by MRX7 on August 15th, 2019, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
MRX7

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby DiMiliano » August 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Team Name - Red Hot Chili Peppers

[center]Image

I would like to be captain because i think i'm the right man for the role. we believe the team has the ability to achieve impressive results. We are team of veterans, true friends for years, playing haxball to enjoy ourselves, our main rule is to always keep calm and respect everyone. We've practicing a lot last season and maintain high activity.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) Yes
Last edited by DiMiliano on August 18th, 2019, 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
DiMiliano

Postby Radu1 » August 13th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Logo [/B][center][B]Image

Line up

Image Radu (C)
Image Thing'E (CO)
Image Blackc (CO)
Image f0rest.
Image Infi
Image Kassio
Image Simão
Image Nava
Image goat7
Image Slòw

18th edition: HCL
Image Image The Elders
Image Image Seeders

Why you want to captain - because I like to organise my team, to post results and to be a serious captain and I'd really love to enter this huge haxball league with my team which is very active and very good, we played in more leagues. I hope that the 4th application will be luck
I've been working and waiting for a huge amount of time because this would be a great moment to prove my courage and skill so as my teammates on the haxball pitch and also I've did a lot of thing in my career such as winning important trophies for example Haxball Champions League v4. Thanks for your time.
:albino: :face:
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26): Yes
Last edited by Radu1 on August 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Radu1

Postby Cede » August 13th, 2019, 9:40 pm

[center]Image

Image Ferg C
Image cede Coc
Image Yair
Image R10
Image Alekos
Image Edward
Image Returning

I would like to be captain because I want a new challenge. I already applied a few times and I will give it another shot now. I want to improve myself as a player but also as a captain. We want to show FM that we could be a decent team in this league. The players already have a good chemistry so we want to build this team in FM. We are looking for competition and fun so I think that FM is the right place to be.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26)- No sorry we don't want to.
Last edited by Cede on August 23rd, 2019, 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cede

Postby ShimShon » August 14th, 2019, 12:28 pm

Team Name - The Revolution

Lineup-
Image ShimShon C
Image Loomani co-C
Image Asus
Image apex
Image STriker
Image Major
Image FLACKO
Image Son

Why you want to captain - I'm certain I can create a fun and competitive environment for my players.
we all have history together, a VPS, FeedMe experience and a lot of free time.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) - yes
Last edited by ShimShon on August 31st, 2019, 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShimShon

Postby Cyndaquil » August 16th, 2019, 1:34 am

HAI - Homens Altamente Irresistíveis

Image Since 23/08/2012

Home: /colors red 0 FFFFFF 120AFF 000000 120AFF
Away: /colors blue 180 000000 FFFFFF 120AFF FFFFFF

Line up:

Image Cyndaquil(C)
Image xuxanodedo(C)
Image olee(Co-c)
Image selet
Image louros
Image aitor

We have VPS Host

Why you want to captain: I want to captain because I have what it takes to be one, i'm aware of the responsibilities that it takes to be a Captain in such a popular league but me and my team are ready for it. We applied last season, but unfortunately we were not accepted, so all of our players got a team and played last season to get ready for the upcoming season. And now here we are, nothing has changed because we're not just a team, we're a group of friends and that's why i'm so confident that we will succeed if we get accepted. Plus, we trained all season long, portuguese league/friendly matches against FeedMe teams and I think that we are more than ready to show our quality in this league. We're respectful with other teams and we don't seek conflict, all we want is to play haxball in the world's best haxball league. We are super motivated , we've been friends for a long time and always kept playing together. We're a team with history in Portuguese Haxball, not only because we're one of the oldest teams in Portugal but also because of our national sucess, all our players have experience in international haxball, that being said we want always more and that's why we want to prove ourselves in a strong league like FeedMe, against the best teams and players.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26): Yes, we are interested in joining the 3v3 League.
Last edited by Cyndaquil on August 25th, 2019, 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cyndaquil

Postby Mikič » August 17th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Rneax Pleas

Captain:

Image Mikič

Co Captain:

Image Rof

Players

Image Jamaica

Image Jéovic

Image Leonardo

Image Scharmgs

Image Requester

Image J4U

Image B4D ASS

Image NesTro

I created this team with Rof 7 years ago. We play games on friendship without disturbing our team and enjoy. We apply here to further improve our game quality. Our goal is to put on top of our captain and acting skills. I love creating and working on tactics, so I want to involve my team here.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26): No
Last edited by Mikič on September 4th, 2019, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikič

Postby ReefHax » August 17th, 2019, 8:07 pm

Red Hunters

Logo - Image

Lineup
Image Reef (C)
Image Di María (Co C)
Image ℃alvin
Image L.P
Image ZAatAar
Image Bolt
Image Firder

Why I want to captain - I'm responsible and think I have what it needs to be a captain. Our team is active and serious and we don't join this league just to leave after a week. We believe in fair play and respect other players, and we hope we get the opportunity to take a part in the league.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) - yes
Last edited by ReefHax on August 21st, 2019, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReefHax

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Nocke » August 18th, 2019, 9:06 pm

WANTED - Main Logo

150x150 Logo

LINEUP

Image Nocke (C)
Image Lyreco (co-C)
Image Hektor
Image Madness
Image Maddúde
Image Hannibal
Image Tiaa
Image Soul.
Image muteme

WHY YOU WANT TO CAPTAIN

I want to captain this team because we have played around with this idea for a year now, if not even more. Lyreco and Hektor were amongst the people I 'started' playing haxball with, and so having a team together in FM means that we will finally get to play together, competitively. I have been a captain for 4-5 seasons in this league, although I received the captaincy of Trailer Park Penguins from StringerBell, not because I applied for captaincy. Still, I accepted the captaincy and promised him to take TPP to Division 1 and try my best - I have done just that, as TPP is now one of the best teams in Division 1. I have proved that I am a capable and reliable captain, so there won't need to be any worries of disbanding halfway through the season, or things of the sort. We are active players that have played in the league before, and now that we will finally get to play as a team means that we will be motivated and ready to take on FM's best teams, our aim being to get to Division 1 and play against the best.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) - Yes.
Last edited by Nocke on August 26th, 2019, 9:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby Miva7 » August 20th, 2019, 4:35 pm

cancel
Last edited by Miva7 on August 21st, 2019, 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miva7

Postby Edge » August 20th, 2019, 8:29 pm

Fourth Echelon

Logo:

LINEUP
Image Edge (c)
Image Capitan Fenomenozzhh (co-c)
Image Striker Eureka (co-c)
Image Essence
Image mRx
Image Sammy
Image Sodasson

Why you want to captain?

I’ve been captain of this team for 5 years.
This team was born in 2013, we have played in ILH (1a division) for 4 years and we won the last season.
We played in Feed Me for 2 seasons. (2 years ago)
All this always with the same players (me - StrikerEureka - Capitan Fenomenozzhh - mRx).
In team we have 1 server host and all players have good nets.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) - Yes.
Last edited by Edge on August 24th, 2019, 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Edge

Postby Skinny » August 20th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Team Name - God's Wrath
Logo - (150x150) -
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)

Captain : Image Dizel
Co Captain : Image Liebe , Image Skinny
Image Rennon
Image Eric Cantona
Image Kyrai
Image Piston
Image Vranjes
Image Schurz

Why you want to captain - Im captain long time in haxlife and now we want to try our best here.
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) - YES
Last edited by Skinny on August 28th, 2019, 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skinny

Postby Ter » August 21st, 2019, 9:52 pm

Rogue
Lineup:

Image Berg
Image irv1
Image Mod
Image Ter (C)
Image Browning (C-C)
Image kyrie
Image eWa

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26): Yes.
Last edited by Ter on August 28th, 2019, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ter

Postby Saky » August 22nd, 2019, 8:53 pm

-
Last edited by Saky on September 1st, 2019, 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saky

Postby Oyarzaball » August 23rd, 2019, 11:30 pm

Image Kai
Image Oscar
Image Arshavin
Image Kamil
Image Schurz
Image Lyan

I have 6 years of captain experience. Previously we played in some popular leagues (example: HaxLife) and had two final experiences. We believe this league will be exciting for us. Each team needs a leader.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26) YES!
Oyarzaball

Postby stylebender » August 24th, 2019, 8:42 pm

Team Name - Roccat
Logo -

Lineup -

Image stylebender (C)
Image Shai (CO)
Image House
Image zaha
Image KENNYS
Image el cucuy

Why you want to captain - I always wanted to be a captain, i have been playing in this team for about 3 years and we are the best georgian team ever, this is the first time when georgians are trying to join the best haxball league and i promise we will do our best. Roccat isnt only a team we are friends and we are playing always together.

Last edited by stylebender on August 25th, 2019, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stylebender

Next

Return to Season 26