dirk my twin CC
schnuppi the hypocrite CC
ronato CC
4miga our dog gk CC
tobi the swedish braindead CC
ertus with red jacket CC
gado our spy in jew channel CC
razmo the cancer

why we want to join this league: i was think mrp and our beloved nazi (cough fritz) are good friends so we will get added without sucking any admins dick

my greetings

didi
Chro

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Season 25 New Team Applications

Postby TiggerFlex » April 25th, 2019, 7:26 pm

izmailov wrote:Team Name - ACRUTZ
Logo - (150x150):

Lineup -
Image CRM (C)
Image Sadof (C)
Image Izma (C)
Image Peste
Image Reitor
Image Seangarnier
Image Wozal
Image TiggerFlex
Image Hero

Kits:
Red - /colors red 60 FFFFFF 0080FF 141414 0080FF
Blue - /colors red 60 000000 CD04D4 16A3B3

Why you want to captain -
I would like to be captain because I have experience in other communities (organization charges and always being a leadership in my teams).
Our team exists since 2015 and it's going to be the first time we will debut in FM. We are known in Portuguese Community (HBPT) as a consistent team since our debut in Haxball.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) Yes!
We look forward into joining the 3v3 league since we were finalists in this season's Portuguese 3v3 Cup (haxball.pt).

Guys such as Peste or Tigger Flex are good hosts they're the guarantee for you that we're here on FeedMe as the main achievement we've accomplished in our Haxball 's career.

Best Regards

OUT (-)
-TiggerFlex
-Wozal
TiggerFlex

Postby Piko » April 25th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Team Name - Lions
Logo - (150x150) Image
TS Logo - (16x16) soon
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Piko Image Captain
Pogba Image
Pocho Image
Ander Image
Cazorla Image
Farbqa Image
Why you want to captain -
cause i want to play with my friends and i was captain before many times
Piko

Postby Ter » April 26th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Bola 8

Image Ter (C)
Image Mod (CC)
Image Berg (CC)
Image TiggerFlex
Image Wozal

Why you want to captain - I want to be captain in this league because it's one of the things that is missing in my HaxBall curriculum, and, in order for that to happen, I managed to find players that are active, easygoing, eager to learn and passionate about the game in order to fulfill this "HaxBall Dream" of mine. Also, we, as a team, have in our disposal our own VPS, in order to make the time that we spend on this game more profitable in terms of acquiring the knowledge that we need in order to fulfill our objetives inside this game and, also, in order to facilitate the whole VPS thing that is always necessary in league matches for, at least, a decent chance for a decent gameplay to be provided for the specific teams that would be involved in those same league matches. With that been said, I think it would be not only beneficial for me to have the chance to be captain on this league but also for the league itself, since my players have the right mindset to succeed, specially considering they are subjected to my methodology inside and outside the pitch, which itself, and i'm not trying to brag, increases significantly the chances of us getting our objectives accomplished.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) - No.
Ter

Postby Pedy » April 27th, 2019, 10:31 pm

Image Pedy (Captain)
Image ANDRÈA (Co-Captain)
Image Ferg (Co-Captain)
Image nightmare
Image Laki

Why you want to captain:
I would like to be captain because I have ALLOT of free-time and it is something that i enjoy doing mainly because I can play with the players that i have the most fun with and because it is exciting to see how your own team competes with others. My goal is to create a team with a friendly atmosphere and non toxic environment that plays the game with respect but with a competitive mindset. We have already played in the fm league so we are quite familiar with it as well. We also have a VPS.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25):
No we don't enjoy playing 3v3
Last edited by Pedy on May 5th, 2019, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pedy

Postby ptichka » April 29th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Savage Hax

Roster:
Image ptichka (c)
Image huub (co-c)
Image Hawk
Image Herna
Image Spuki
Image Anglo

(more to be added)

Having a lot of experience in captaincy in other leagues, also in providing international tournaments in past, i have proven myself i'm always interested in something more than just be a regular player in someone's team, as i'm interested in team managment aswell.
Just watching how other teams withered and I couldn’t influence it, it was so sad, so I decided to take everything into my own hands, creating a decent friendly and non-toxic long-term project.

For 3v3 league, ye, we are interested

150x150: Image
16x16: Image
ptichka

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » May 2nd, 2019, 9:08 pm

Stiff Wind

Lineup:

Image ROCKY BALBOA C
Image PiperSalvia Co-C
Image Enyalios
Image Altidore
Image Lieds
Image Kyrai
Image Liebe

Why you want to captain: for a new challenge and adventure
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25): Yes of course.
ROCKYBALBOA

Postby Faroc » May 4th, 2019, 9:09 pm

Isco's Successors

ImageFaroc C
Image Isco Jr. C
ImageSAM
ImageDonquixote
ImageZh2

Why you want to captain: I've been playing for quite a few years, I used to play friendly games, and now I've come back with all my might.
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25): Yes of course.
Faroc

Previous

Return to Season 25