Season 25 New Team Applications

Season 25 New Team Applications

Postby ATuntija » April 13th, 2019, 7:22 pm

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for season 25.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 25 will begin: 12.5.

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25)

1. Make sure you have several decent hosts
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes or A.Tuntija (not Hernández)

Deadline: 2.5. 23:59 cet

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, A.Tuntija, MrP, or Whitee. (poke Hernández)

* Please note that it doesn't matter if your team is willing to play in 3v3 league or not. It wont have any effect on our decision when picking up new teams for this league. This will just give admins a rough estimate whether 3v3 league will have enough participants to be organized.
ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Position: Forward

Re: Season 25 New Team Applications

Postby tSharky » April 13th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Terrorist Haxball Club

Image TemplleGoku ©
Image MessIO Co (c)
Image Jappo Co (c)
Image azet jaa

Image Daaf
Image Nasri
Image shakur

Image Lewandowski_pt
Image ronaldoo
Image Nub
Co (c)

Kits:

Home: /colors red 215 D1D1D1 002F5E 030540
Away: /colors red 46 041582 E3DFDE A6A6A6

Why you want to captain - I’ve applied multiple times for captaincy in the previous seasons, I wanna be a captain because I think I have what it takes to be a good captain, through my coaching I can hopefully lead our team to a lot of victories, furthermore we’ve kept a consistent lineup throughout this season which helped improve our chemistry tremendously, but most importantly I wanna play and have fun with my teammates and prove that we deserve a spot in the upcoming season.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) YES!
Last edited by tSharky on May 3rd, 2019, 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tSharky

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Radu1 » April 13th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Nick :The Elders

Logo [/B][center][B]Image

Line up
Image Raduzzz (Captain)
Image Shakur (Co- Captain)
Image Sek (Co- Captain)
Image Spex
Image Terror
Image ANDREi
Image dnk
Image extasy

Why you want to captain - I'd love to be captain because i like to organize and to post the results and i really put my soul and i really want to enter in feed me , it's the 3rd time when i try , i tried one time with my old team named four lions , and now it's 2nd time with elders , we are a serious team , we play in lot of leagues like haxlife , polish league , frh , bulgarian league , etc , but from all these leagues , i'd love to play here

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) Yes! L love 3v3 :)) :cheers: :cheers: :afraid: :bball:
Last edited by Radu1 on April 15th, 2019, 7:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Radu1

Postby Flaviu » April 13th, 2019, 9:48 pm

Team Name : CSKA Steaua

Image Flaviu - Captain
Image Poes - Co Captain
Image Essien - Co Captain
Image Jessue
Image Miva
Image Flassh
Image cothalc
Image ExT
Image Squibidi
Image varela
Image nbk
Image POP

Why you want to captain - Well , i would like to be captain i Feed Me , because i found this league very important , and i already been captain in other haxball communitys in diffrent countries (Bulgaria , Portugal , Turkey) but i never got the chance to be in Feed Me , I have applied before but with no succes . I am playng hax since Aug 2011. I had commentate alot of matches in this league with Givanildo and Yondaime together back when we were Team Rocket , or sometimes alone and it was always a pleasure to do it. So if you guys think i am the right guy for the job im here xD
Note : We use this logo because we used it when we played in HCL Before
And we also got a vps

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) : Yes , we would like to participate in the 3x league aswell
Last edited by Flaviu on May 3rd, 2019, 1:44 am, edited 13 times in total.
Flaviu

Postby Cyndaquil » April 13th, 2019, 9:58 pm

HAI - Homens Altamente Irresistíveis

Image Since 23/08/2012

Home: /colors red 0 FFFFFF 120AFF 000000 120AFF
Away: /colors blue 180 000000 FFFFFF 120AFF FFFFFF

Line up:

Image Cyndaquil(C)
Image xuxanodedo(C)
Image olee (Co-c)
Image fastFamilia
Image selet
Image louros
Image Avira
Image Kuku
Image M4rioGoL

Why you want to captain: I want to be a captain because I've been captain of some teams in Portugal that had sucess, and I believe that my team and I have the quality to perform in such a strong league. I'm well prepared to be a captain in FeedMe due to my past experiences, but it ain't fair to explain why I want to be a captain when everyone on our team has something to say in every decision, we've been friends for a long time and always kept playing together. We're a team with history in Portuguese Haxball, because we're one of the oldest teams in Portugal but also because of our national sucess, all our players have experience in international haxball, that being said we want always more and that's why we want to prove ourselves in a strong league like FeedMe, against the best teams and players.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25): Yes, we are interested in joining the 3v3 League.
Last edited by Cyndaquil on April 20th, 2019, 11:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cyndaquil

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Lillega » April 14th, 2019, 12:49 am

Image Lill11 C
Image Reus CO-C
Image Tia
Image Shake
Image Feint
Image Bra
Image stones

Why you want to captain: I'm captain since 2013 in HaxLife and HaxTurks. For 6 years I was a captain in HaxLife. I think i am experienced enough to lead this kind of job and I am always down for new adventures in other leagues, like ofcourse FeedMe. There is a lot of difference between those leagues and I want to improve myself as a leader in other leagues where I can build up my experience and improve my curriculum vitae in haxball. I also want to show the European players that I can lead a team in FeedMe and put myself on the map. Last season we didn't get accepted to join this league and we have a VPS. We practiced a lot in that time for the next seasons. Hopefully we can succeed to join this league and have a great time.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) : Yes. We would like to play 3v3.

/colors red 60 8308FF FFB60A FFCD05
/colors blue 60 FFC60A 8308FF 67078A 6B04B0
Last edited by Lillega on May 4th, 2019, 6:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Lillega

Postby ATuntija » April 14th, 2019, 11:01 am

Radu1 wrote:The Elders

Flaviu wrote:Aces & Eights

It would be nice if you put your lineup here as it would be if your team gets chosen to FeedMe league.

By putting random players to your lineup is surely not improving your team's chances to get picked...

Same thing applies for every new team ofc.

jasko wrote:archNemeses Academy

If vidalo wants to create team, he can post it by himself.
ATuntija

Postby Soul » April 14th, 2019, 1:45 pm

- sorry xD
Last edited by Soul on April 24th, 2019, 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soul

Postby izmailov » April 14th, 2019, 7:44 pm

Team Name - ACRUTZ
Logo - (150x150):

Lineup -
Image CRM (C)
Image Sadof (C)
Image Izma (C)
Image Peste
Image Reitor
Image Seangarnier
Image Wozal
Image TiggerFlex
Image Hero

Kits:
Red - /colors red 60 FFFFFF 0080FF 141414 0080FF
Blue - /colors red 60 000000 CD04D4 16A3B3

I would like to be captain because I have experience in other communities (organization charges and always being a leadership in my teams).
Our team exists since 2015 and it's going to be the first time we will debut in FM. We are known in Portuguese Community (HBPT) as a consistent team since our debut in Haxball.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25) Yes!
We look forward into joining the 3v3 league since we were finalists in this season's Portuguese 3v3 Cup (haxball.pt).

Guys such as Peste or Tigger Flex are good hosts they're the guarantee for you that we're here on FeedMe as the main achievement we've accomplished in our Haxball 's career.

Best Regards
Last edited by izmailov on April 14th, 2019, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izmailov

Postby Lyreco » April 14th, 2019, 8:00 pm

vidalo best player
Last edited by Lyreco on April 19th, 2019, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyreco

Postby El Drago » April 15th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Los Quatros

Lineup:

Image El Drago [C]
Image Unbalanced Kiss [Co]
Image kFCP [Co]
Image Volume
Image cothalc
Image Fekir
Image kojo
Image stones
Image Kai
Image Nashe

Why you want to be captain :This team was founded by my friend kFCP and it has some great history in FRH ( Federatia Romana de Haxball) , and I decided to look for some competition in feed-me also . All of them had been captains (except stones) before so it will not be hard to manage them . If we`ll be accepted we`ll try our best to reach the top of div 2 with all of our power . We also have 4 VPS hosts and all of us have good internet connection (1000-2000mbps) , so there will be no problems with lags/drags. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMOW1Q7VwQ PROMO
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league : Yes
Last edited by El Drago on May 3rd, 2019, 10:21 pm, edited 11 times in total.
El Drago

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Styl » April 16th, 2019, 11:11 am

No time for cap :/ del
Last edited by Styl on April 17th, 2019, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Styl

Postby aeRo » April 17th, 2019, 8:33 am

Please keep posts in this thread to new team applications only.

It's nice to see you all posting but there are plenty of less serious forum threads to troll on than this.

If you have a problem with someone putting you in a lineup without your consent then please dispute it with the captain who has claimed you. If this is proving ineffective then please contact any of the admin team and we will deal with the situation accordingly.
aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Cede » April 18th, 2019, 6:03 pm

- dont have time for Captain..
Last edited by Cede on April 19th, 2019, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cede

Postby hyo1 » April 18th, 2019, 11:36 pm

Team Name: Los Blancos
Logo: Image
Line up
Image hyo1 C
Image kyrie co-C
Image Styl
Image Knap
Image DRA
Image Leukas
Image deuxr

I want to be a captain because i finally found time to be active on haxball since i quitted all other games i played before and i think i found the right players to start a team with. At first i wasn't sure that adding a team would be a good idea, but now, after playing some fun cups and fss togheter i think we get along pretty well, as players in the pitch, also as friends. I can promise that we'll respect all our opponents and we won't rage no matter what happens. We have alot of active players that can play various positions and we want to grow togheter. GL to all the teams signed for applications!
Last edited by hyo1 on May 5th, 2019, 10:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
hyo1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Splat » April 19th, 2019, 12:34 pm

TOTAL HAXBALL

Image Splat ©
Image Maldo ©©
Image Whiplash ©©
Image Vranj
Image Jordão
Image aeRo
Image Maddude
Image Psykout
Image Wenom
Image se7ent
Image людина
Image dkland

We should be accepted because Whiplash and I have lead teams together several times in the past here always remaining competitive and causing no problems. We are the epitome of a stable team which we have proven in the past which is essential for the league. Only difference this time is we are joined by some new players. Another thing to note is that we are much more active now than how it appears on the ts and we also have our own server host for games.

3v3 - Yes, we would like to participate.
Last edited by Splat on April 29th, 2019, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Splat

Postby jerix » April 19th, 2019, 1:15 pm

Team Name - Insomniacs
Team Logo - not done, being made

Lineup:
Image jerix C
Image Lyreco
Image Hektor
Image bamox
Image DEVS_VVLT
Image Madness
Image Tsubasa
...May add more soon

I would like to be captain as I have been around here and there in FM for around 3 years now. I am looking for an opportunity to prove that I can handle responsibility and captaincy.
Me and this group of players have been playing together for about 2/3 years or so now. We all started on an old league named eHax and eventually all moved over to premhax. However, as that soon died out we had nowhere to go. So for a while we stayed on discord (we still are) and eventually decided to signup to FM as a 4v4 team, we always wanted to do this and we are gonna try this time. I doubt this lineup will change throughout the season (if we're accepted), as we're just looking to have fun and play some haxball.

3v3 league - Yes.
Last edited by jerix on April 21st, 2019, 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jerix

Postby Haku » April 19th, 2019, 1:46 pm

Lineup:
Image H C
Image itachi Co-C
Image yuki
Image smok
Image Hisoka
Image S p i r i t

Why you want to captain:
We would like to try our hand at a new league with a good organization. The team has been associated with Thehax for many years, the willingness to come back made us join here, because this league is very attractive and competitive, which is now hard on Haxball. For my part, I can guarantee that there is no problem in scheduling matches and activity. I will complete the lineup at the earliest opportunity.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league:
No, I'm just interested in the 3DEF.
Last edited by Haku on May 3rd, 2019, 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Haku

Postby xSha » April 20th, 2019, 12:45 am

Ice Hawks

Lineup:

Image xSha C
Image Hulk Co-C
Image CHE
Image DonLokko
Image Dinx
Image B4D 4SS
Image ArianALBANIA
Image Sodasson
(May add more players later)

Why you want to captain: My friends and I wanted to start a team, so we decided to make a team apply here. We have played a lot with each other and we know each other very well. Everybody in the team has experience with captaining a team, so managing the team won't be difficult. Besides that, one of our players has a vps available, so searching a neutral host for officials shouldn't be a problem. Overall, we are a team that is just looking to have some fun and we think FM is the right place for us.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25): Yes
Last edited by xSha on May 2nd, 2019, 8:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xSha

Postby RaidenleST » April 21st, 2019, 9:22 pm

Team Name - HC Lourd
Lineup -
captain: Raiden [FR]
co-captain: Guy [FR]
Gouiri [FR]
Blaaster [FR]
Boni [FR]
Driwaa [FR]
Jpy0 [FR]
LetSRock [FR]
May [FR]
SUB [FR]
Tukk [FR]
Undead [FR]

We are a solid team in Futsal and are trying to improve in the big map. We all have played in HBC back in time. Even if we are not active in Teamspeak, for now, we have a solid discord channel and are always active there. We will come more in Teamspeak to show you how active we are. We all are serious players and +20yo. I want to be the captain there and bring my team to compete with the best and improve ourselves in the best hax map.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 25)

Yes, sure.
RaidenleST

Next

Return to Season 25