Season 24 Announcements (4v4)

Moderator: Herna

Re: Season 24 Announcements (4v4)

Postby STriker » January 10th, 2019, 10:16 pm

You compare teams only by their pre season cup place, so I guess ur predicted div1 winner for season 24 is aN cause they won the pre season cup. Just wanted u to understand how ridiculous your judgement is (no offence to aN).
STriker

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 11:26 pm

Pjanić wrote:
Muris 9 wrote:I organized cups 2 seasons after my team got accepted in the league :fp:
Yea let's end it, I've had enough fun after years thank you <3 gn

Why do you lie yourself? Even Mrp told me that you got accepted because you helped the league a lot, you know you can t be accepted with 4 players in the team without doing smth for the league. Gn

I'm talking about 4R when the team was accepted like 4 years ago. You're just proving they are right btw, why would they choose someone who leaves their teams/ has had multiple deflosses instead of someone who has captained for years and never had troubles? And still let me repeat myself since you have some understanding problems : last season my team was not accepted!!!
Other teams have applied for years now (like H2K) and finally got accepted after a lot of attemps, does the funcup make you the most deserving team? :fp:
Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Muris 9 wrote:
Pjanić wrote:
Muris 9 wrote:I organized cups 2 seasons after my team got accepted in the league :fp:
Yea let's end it, I've had enough fun after years thank you <3 gn

Why do you lie yourself? Even Mrp told me that you got accepted because you helped the league a lot, you know you can t be accepted with 4 players in the team without doing smth for the league. Gn

I'm talking about 4R when the team was accepted like 4 years ago. You're just proving they are right btw, why would they choose someone who leaves their teams/ has had multiple deflosses instead of someone who has captained for years and never had troubles? And still let me repeat myself since you have some understanding problems : last season my team was not accepted!!!
Other teams have applied for years now (like H2K) and finally got accepted after a lot of attemps, does the funcup make you the most deserving team? :fp:

I didn’t start talking about your team or H2K, you made me talk about you. I said we are better than your team, not that we deserve more. I explained why did I leave the team, and I wasn’t captain last ssn so it’s not my fault that we got multiple deflosses. Bot was in the team too and his team gets accepted so it’s not about the last ssn. Admins have the rights to choose the teams they want and I’ve just needed an explanation. Now that I got it, let s stop this pls. Good luck to every team!
Pjanić

Postby Mantas » January 11th, 2019, 12:25 pm

knowing that 6/7 teams are weaker than yours
:fp: :fp: :fp:
Like really stop there dude, who even compares team strength by preseason cup, I think u just made it worse for next season applications by raging like that..
Last edited by Mantas on January 11th, 2019, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mantas

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby jasko » January 11th, 2019, 12:26 pm

STriker wrote:You compare teams only by their pre season cup place, so I guess ur predicted div1 winner for season 24 is aN cause they won the pre season cup. Just wanted u to understand how ridiculous your judgement is (no offence to aN).

Offence taken, need a psychiatrist now.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Pjanić » January 11th, 2019, 2:10 pm

Mantas wrote:
knowing that 6/7 teams are weaker than yours
:fp: :fp: :fp:
Like really stop there dude, who even compares team strength by preseason cup, I think u just made it worse for next season applications by raging like that..

I won’t do an application next season so ye np, I know what I said. :bounce:
Pjanić

Postby Soul » January 11th, 2019, 3:07 pm

socrates wrote:We had lots of teams in the past who have had captains go inactive and one of the players stepped up and helped that team finish the season without issues. KINGS were still a nightmare and had lots of deflosses, players getting warnings and 3v3 disband. Even if you aren't captain imo all players share some responsibility.

A lot of players in your application played for KINGS at some point and it was a disaster. Imo it is better to give others a chance for this season.

Whether you agree or disagree with the announcement you should still act maturely. As with every season when people rage and act childishly to announcement it only reinforces that the correct decision is made and then hurts your chances in later applications.

And when I asked the staff to give captain to somebody who has time to manage the team.. :( Is not my fault cuz I'm not 13 y old like most captains from feed me and had to go to univ and had no time to manage my team.. First you did not trusted Bot to be captain and now you accepted his team? xDD Where was the point to do not give him captain when I asked to do it and accept 1 more team now maybe instead of disbanding my team when I was finally back to home and have time to play, but whatever, do not blame me or KINGS for inactivity when I did my best to keep it alive, but some guys from staff rejected this..
Soul

Postby KROL » January 11th, 2019, 3:18 pm

HUGE LOSE FOR FEEDME NOT HAVING RUMUNS AS A TEAM

BTW

https://nc.haxballeu.com/showthread.php ... 23#pid1123

THAT BIG CAPTAIN AND PLAYER PJANIC AFTER SCORING EASY 1000% OBVIOUS LAG GOAL -ON NATIONS CUP- AFTER ASKING TO FAIRPLAY JUST ANSWERED "IT WAS GOOD OPPORTUNITY"

IM REALLY SAD AND DISSAPOINTED IM NOT GONNA SEE HIM AS A CAPTAIN HERE

PS

LIKE IN REAL LIFE, CYGANS ALWAYS TRY TO STEAL SOMETHING (ITS NOT RACISM ITS A FACT)
KROL

Postby socrates » January 11th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Captain always gets blame Soul. You should never have signed up if you didn't have time. It also takes 10secs to make an offer on site for any players your team wants to sign. You can't tell me that you don't have time for that. Especially since I still saw you often on teamspeak.

I do agree admins should have changed the cap but they are very wary about passing cap as so many teams use that to abuse getting separate teams into FM without application. Even with admins deciding that the team still could have done more imo to stop the defloss. You all share some responsibility imo. (FM admins too but that doesn't absolve you).
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Soul » January 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Well I'm on ts 24/24 xD I leave the laptop opened.. and KROL, well known for your macro what can I say.. You respected our national team by your gameplay and how you defend on big easy :D :D :D And ofc I did not had 10 seconds, I was from morning until night at univ and after sleeping..
Soul

Postby Pjanić » January 11th, 2019, 3:27 pm

KROL wrote:HUGE LOSE FOR FEEDME NOT HAVING RUMUNS AS A TEAM

BTW

https://nc.haxballeu.com/showthread.php ... 23#pid1123

THAT BIG CAPTAIN AND PLAYER PJANIC AFTER SCORING EASY 1000% OBVIOUS LAG GOAL -ON NATIONS CUP- AFTER ASKING TO FAIRPLAY JUST ANSWERED "IT WAS GOOD OPPORTUNITY"

IM REALLY SAD AND DISSAPOINTED IM NOT GONNA SEE HIM AS A CAPTAIN HERE

PS

LIKE IN REAL LIFE, CYGANS ALWAYS TRY TO STEAL SOMETHING (ITS NOT RACISM ITS A FACT)

I'm not cygan but you are right, we couldn't score bcs of your 3gk def and one blocking the DM so we had to do it. Btw it wasn't my decision
Pjanić

Postby Hannes » March 15th, 2019, 11:22 pm

Admin change:
-> MrP out
-> A.Tuntija in
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4