:popcorn:
Lyreco

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: Season 24 Announcements (4v4)

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 5:12 pm

Pjanić wrote:
Muris 9 wrote:
3/4 seasons in 1 year time, so you surely won't get that old vedere giù get accepted^^ except if you keep talking nonsense here.. admins didn't accept to change captaincy from soul to you, that's another point. You could have still asked them to add players or edit topics. That already happened in the past aswell

obv I didn't know I could ask admins for that. But they didn't offer that too, so how could I know? I just kept playing with the same 3-4 players when I found them.

Lol do you realise how stupid this sounds? Admins should read your mind and act instead of you xdd
My team was not accepted last season but I still didn't cry(and I'm a supporter in this league), even if I captained for years here.. you only see things from your own perspective, and this rage here won't help your team for sure..
Muris 9

Postby lsco » January 10th, 2019, 5:32 pm

The fact that you keep on crying about not getting accepted just make me think that admins did a very good job.. :thumbup:
lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm

lsco wrote:The fact that you keep on crying about not getting accepted just make me think that admins did a very good job.. :thumbup:

doesn't seem like I'm crying, it's normal to be mad when 6 teams weaker than you get accepted and I wanted to stop it since admins don't answer, but you guys keep talking bullshit so I have to reply...
Pjanić

Postby lsco » January 10th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Since when a team's level is a consideration for the admin's whether they should add a team or not?
the main things that they check before accepting a team to their league is how serious are the players, if they are cancers/not cancers etc..
i dont think that the team level take such a big part in their last decision, and even if it did... are you aguero10? :shock:
lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 5:54 pm

Those 6 teams are weaker than yours just because you had a better placement in a funcup TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Muris 9

Postby CHAMPION » January 10th, 2019, 6:05 pm

:popcorn:
CHAMPION

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 6:13 pm

lsco wrote:Since when a team's level is a consideration for the admin's whether they should add a team or not?
the main things that they check before accepting a team to their league is how serious are the players, if they are cancers/not cancers etc..
i dont think that the team level take such a big part in their last decision, and even if it did... are you aguero10? :shock:

You're right, not only the team level matters. We were active, we didn't rage (until now ofc), we have good connection + a VPS. Then what do they consider?

Muris 9 wrote:Those 6 teams are weaker than yours just because you had a better placement in a funcup TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

nop, your team with 4 players and a retired one is better for sure
Pjanić

Postby jasko » January 10th, 2019, 6:13 pm

I appreciate the work the admins are doing, but I must admit that they made 1st div much weaker by accepting 12 teams instead of keeping it 10, since there were already problems with disbanding teams.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby SC30 » January 10th, 2019, 6:23 pm

jasko wrote:I appreciate the work the admins are doing, but I must admit that they made 1st div much weaker by accepting 12 teams instead of keeping it 10, since there were already problems with disbanding teams.

it is a plan for pablo haxobar to win at least 2 games u know
SC30

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 6:25 pm

Pjanić wrote:
lsco wrote:Since when a team's level is a consideration for the admin's whether they should add a team or not?

You're right, not only the team level matters. We were active, we didn't rage (until now ofc), we have good connection + a VPS. Then what do they consider?

Muris 9 wrote:Those 6 teams are weaker than yours just because you had a better placement in a funcup TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

nop, your team with 4 players and a retired one is better for sure

Who's the retired player? And still, what makes you think yours is better? Btw you mentioned 6 teams, we're not talking only about mine, cause in that case ye mine is surely better :) anyways I tried to explain you and make ur little brain work a little, but it feels like talking to a wall.. from now on I'm just gonna enjoy the fact that you'll keep crying and nothing will change, and be convinced that admins surely did the right choice..

About the 12 teams div1 I guess it was the only solution.. having 2x10 divisions is pretty bad cause it would have reduced the amount of total teams by 10, which is kinda sad.. and having div1 with 10 teams and still div2A+B both with 8 teams seems pretty bad aswell, but having 1st with 10 and 2nd with 12 or 14 would have changed the schedule, and if we consider cup+ 3v3 games it would've probably been a mess.. div1 will eventually get stronger in 2/3 seasons as it deserves to be, so guess we just need to be a little bit patient
Muris 9

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Muris 9 wrote:
Who's the retired player? And still, what makes you think yours is better? Btw you mentioned 6 teams, we're not talking only about mine, cause in that case ye mine is surely better :) anyways I tried to explain you and make ur little brain work a little, but it feels like talking to a wall.. from now on I'm just gonna enjoy the fact that you'll keep crying and nothing will change, and be convinced that admins surely did the right choice..

About the 12 teams div1 I guess it was the only solution.. having 2x10 divisions is pretty bad cause it would have reduced the amount of total teams by 10, which is kinda sad.. and having div1 with 10 teams and still div2A+B both with 8 teams seems pretty bad aswell, but having 1st with 10 and 2nd with 12 or 14 would have changed the schedule, and if we consider cup+ 3v3 games it would've probably been a mess.. div1 will eventually get stronger in 2/3 seasons as it deserves to be, so guess we just need to be a little bit patient

Jordao is the retired player, you didn t even show to preseason cup and you are accepted, stop talking. And you said I talk about a “fun cup”, how can I compare my team to others it not from that cup????? You’re too stupid and too bad on this game, that s why you have to organize fun cups to get accepted in this league
Pjanić

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 6:38 pm

And still I have won more than you as a player in this game :D I didn't organize the pre-season, and we did play it. Keep on going sweetheart :popcorn:
Muris 9

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 7:01 pm

First of all I didn’t say you organized THIS fun cup, I said you organized fun cups to get accepted, is it that hard? And yes, you did play in pressn cup, I didn’t look for 4th placed teams, mb.
Let s end this
Pjanić

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 7:07 pm

I organized cups 2 seasons after my team got accepted in the league :fp:
Yea let's end it, I've had enough fun after years thank you <3 gn
Muris 9

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Muris 9 wrote:I organized cups 2 seasons after my team got accepted in the league :fp:
Yea let's end it, I've had enough fun after years thank you <3 gn

Why do you lie yourself? Even Mrp told me that you got accepted because you helped the league a lot, you know you can t be accepted with 4 players in the team without doing smth for the league. Gn
Pjanić

Postby SuarezN7 » January 10th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Well muris has captained and organized cups for quite a while, makes sense admins would favor him when choosing the teams + captains. It's not all about the performance in the pressn.
SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby Total » January 10th, 2019, 7:33 pm

Imagine having a 3 pages long fight about haxball.
Total

Postby SuarezN7 » January 10th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Thats an everyday occurrence Leevi
SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby ATuntija » January 10th, 2019, 7:53 pm

TotalPlayer wrote:Imagine having a 3 pages long fight about haxball.

Bring the popcorn and enjoy! :popcorn:
ATuntija

News Articles: 12

PreviousNext

Return to Season 24