Season 24 Announcements (4v4)

Moderator: Herna

Re: Season 24 Announcements (4v4)

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 11:18 am

LaggerMet wrote:
Pjanić wrote:All of you would do the same knowing that 6/7 teams are weaker than yours and you don’t get accepted because your captain didn’t come at matchdays last ssn and you had to manage the team alone without any captain rights. So stop talking bullshit pls, especially those who asked me to join my team :D

So there you go, there's a reason, maybe it's not fair I don't really know, but to blame the admin team for racism is hilarious...

Maybe I was wrong, I said it yesterday when I was really mad, it s not about racism. But they say I was trolling every game last ssn when I lead my team to 6th place without a captain and searched my portugal players on their ts when they didn t care about the game (couldn't add/remove player, couldn't post the result until last matchdays when admins saw that our captain is inactive).
---------------------
activity ✓
good results in pressn cup ✓ (better than 6 teams who got accepted + some from div 1 and div 2)
no rage in the games ✓
what matters actually??
Pjanić

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 11:30 am

There were teams a lot stronger and more active in the past who didn't get accepted the first few times, and some of them even disbanded during the season when they finally joined 2nd div. Maybe it's normal to be mad but there's something more to consider than just funcup results. Maybe it's not your case but if the choice was another team I guess there are good reasons(?)
Muris 9

Postby socrates » January 10th, 2019, 11:45 am

We had lots of teams in the past who have had captains go inactive and one of the players stepped up and helped that team finish the season without issues. KINGS were still a nightmare and had lots of deflosses, players getting warnings and 3v3 disband. Even if you aren't captain imo all players share some responsibility.

A lot of players in your application played for KINGS at some point and it was a disaster. Imo it is better to give others a chance for this season.

Whether you agree or disagree with the announcement you should still act maturely. As with every season when people rage and act childishly to announcement it only reinforces that the correct decision is made and then hurts your chances in later applications.
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 11:51 am

socrates wrote:
A lot of players in your application played for KINGS at some point and it was a disaster. Imo it is better to give others a chance for this season.

1. Only 2 players from my team played for KINGS (me and SC who had his PC broken and played only a few matches).
2. Bot was a player of KINGS too and he also had a warning for 3v3 trolling, now you accept him as captain + 4th place in group stage at preseason cup. So why does he deserve more than us? (no offence to you bot, i really respect you)
3. How could I manage the team if I didn't have the right to add players???? I came every matchday but I couldn' t find another 3 players to play the game, ofc it was a disaster
Pjanić

Postby socrates » January 10th, 2019, 12:03 pm

Pjanić wrote:
1. Only 2 players from my team played for KINGS (me and SC who had his PC broken and played only a few matches).
2. Bot was a player of KINGS too and he also had a warning for 3v3 trolling, now you accept him as captain + 4th place in group stage at preseason cup. So why does he deserve more than us? (no offence to you bot, i really respect you)
3. How could I manage the team if I didn't have the right to add players???? I came every matchday but I couldn' t find another 3 players to play the game, ofc it was a disaster

AKA has also been in KINGS.

Bot was lucky to get in imo but he had recommendations from supporters that he is trustworthy. He also stayed at KINGS constantly and his team looks more stable overall. You and SC left and rejoined KINGS about 5 times over the seasons and we can't guarantee that won't happen again. Results in preseason cup have no bearing on decision. We have rejected preseason cup winner/runner up before.

You could have spoke to admins to get soul removed, or admins could add players you wanted to sign. Forum rights etc could have been fixed in 10seconds if you asked. Other teams have had same situation with no problems.
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 12:11 pm

socrates wrote:AKA has also been in KINGS.

Bot was lucky to get in imo but he had recommendations from supporters that he is trustworthy. He also stayed at KINGS constantly and his team looks more stable overall. You and SC left and rejoined KINGS about 5 times over the seasons and we can't guarantee that won't happen again. Results in preseason cup have no bearing on decision. We have rejected preseason cup winner/runner up before.

You could have spoke to admins to get soul removed, or admins could add players you wanted to sign. Forum rights etc could have been fixed in 10seconds if you asked. Other teams have had same situation with no problems.

Also Soul spoke to admins to make me captain and they didn t accept :D he explained that he can't manage the team because he went to university and the admins didn't care and you know that. We left the team because Soul said he is going to disband the team, then he called us on matchdays saying he can't join and we were only 4 players active in the line-up.
Pjanić

Postby ShimShon » January 10th, 2019, 12:32 pm

he went on to pm me and cry in our chat as well, when i said i get why they didn't accept him he started telling me how bad i am for no reason and pulled stats from a romanian league showing he had more goals than me or something haha. i can 100% get why he wasn't accepted, the man is seriously childish and toxic.
ShimShon

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 12:38 pm

ShimShon wrote:he went on to pm me and cry in our chat as well, when i said i get why they didn't accept him he started telling me how bad i am for no reason and pulled stats from a romanian league showing he had more goals than me or something haha. i can 100% get why he wasn't accepted, the man is seriously childish and toxic.

You didn’t deserve to be answered here, that’s why I’ve pmed you. And I only started this behaviour after they made an obvious huge mistake and you, guys with teams are still licking their asses. I appreciate you, admins, for your effor to manage this league and it really keeps going well, but you have to admit that you made a mistake for unknown reasons.
Pjanić

Postby ShimShon » January 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm

Pjanić wrote:
ShimShon wrote:he went on to pm me and cry in our chat as well, when i said i get why they didn't accept him he started telling me how bad i am for no reason and pulled stats from a romanian league showing he had more goals than me or something haha. i can 100% get why he wasn't accepted, the man is seriously childish and toxic.

You didn’t deserve to be answered here, that’s why I’ve pmed you. And I only started this behaviour after they made an obvious huge mistake and you, guys with teams are still licking their asses. I appreciate you, admins, for your effor to manage this league and it really keeps going well, but you have to admit that you made a mistake for unknown reasons.

It's time to stop
ShimShon

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 1:38 pm

You didn’t even have to start. I’m talking to admins and team players with a normal thinking.
Pjanić

Postby SC30 » January 10th, 2019, 1:40 pm

lmao
SC30

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Vidalo » January 10th, 2019, 1:45 pm

Try your application again and again over the few season in the future like H2K did, they played a lot of funcup since their first application so maybe your turn will come :thumbup:
Vidalo

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 2:39 pm

Vidalo wrote:Try your application again and again over the few season in the future like H2K did, they played a lot of funcup since their first application so maybe your turn will come :thumbup:

I’m not plannig to reach 31 years old on this game :joker:
Pjanić

Postby SC30 » January 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Pjanić wrote:
Vidalo wrote:Try your application again and again over the few season in the future like H2K did, they played a lot of funcup since their first application so maybe your turn will come :thumbup:

no offence, Fritzschen ! :afro:
SC30

Postby sw1zy » January 10th, 2019, 3:41 pm

No one cares tbh, try next season! :bounce:
sw1zy

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Muris 9 » January 10th, 2019, 3:48 pm

Pjanić wrote:

3/4 seasons in 1 year time, so you surely won't get that old vedere giù get accepted^^ except if you keep talking nonsense here.. admins didn't accept to change captaincy from soul to you, that's another point. You could have still asked them to add players or edit topics. That already happened in the past aswell
Muris 9

Postby Pjanić » January 10th, 2019, 4:18 pm

Muris 9 wrote:
3/4 seasons in 1 year time, so you surely won't get that old vedere giù get accepted^^ except if you keep talking nonsense here.. admins didn't accept to change captaincy from soul to you, that's another point. You could have still asked them to add players or edit topics. That already happened in the past aswell

obv I didn't know I could ask admins for that. But they didn't offer that too, so how could I know? I just kept playing with the same 3-4 players when I found them.

irvi wrote:No one cares tbh, try next season! :bounce:

ofc you don't care when your team gets accepted from 4th place in the group stage :fp:
Pjanić

Postby sw1zy » January 10th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Yap you're dumb for sure, about the team we can kiss your team ass 24/7 so ye np
sw1zy

Postby SC30 » January 10th, 2019, 5:00 pm

irvi wrote:Yap you're dumb for sure, about the team we can kiss your team ass 24/7 so ye np

start with me and finish with AKA, go ! :popcorn:
SC30

Postby Aerozen » January 10th, 2019, 5:03 pm

SC30 wrote:
irvi wrote:Yap you're dumb for sure, about the team we can kiss your team ass 24/7 so ye np

first of all smell it and if u like it then give a try
Aerozen

PreviousNext

Return to Season 24