Season 22 Weekly Interviews #6

Season 22 Weekly Interviews #6

Postby Vidalo » June 10th, 2018, 4:30 pm

Bonjour mes amis :) Week 6, another Weekly Interview today. We'll talk about the old iconic Flame Hawks captain... Hulk ! The Greys player, nice begin in the league and still in the race to win his first HCL, he answered my questions without lies ! :thumbup:

Vidalo:"So how are you after this tough Ramadan ?"

Hulk:"Its going well, Ramadan ends in 5 days, How are you?"

Vidalo:"Pretty good, several competitions at the moment, FeedMe, Real Soccer NC, HCL even if I'm not very active with the team etc. How's your season going ?"

Hulk:"Yes, First of lets talk about FM. The 2 loses made us lose some points for being the first place, I guess unlucky but we're making sure that we are gonna win it again. HCL is going pretty well, we have a 1-0 advantage vs Polish team, seems like a Semi Finals for us, time to win it after 7 years of playing the game, deserved? I think yes. I don't play Real Soccer NC, but there will be a Nations cup coming up already practising with the NL team."

Vidalo:"Let's continue with HCL, we saw in the past you couldn't win this competition with your old team Flame Hawks, what can make the difference to win it with The Greys today ?"

Hulk:"I think with FH it was bad decisions from me, I made some signs before the quarter finals, I made my team lose some chemistry there is when a Czech team won. Anyways with The Greys, we build up a lot of expierence, I know pkp and falk since 2011, I play with Vak in defence for ages, some teams are missing great players aswell in this tournament a lot of happend to them. I think it will make us the favorite of the tournament to be honest."

Vidalo:"Maybe you can fight against your old HaxLife team Flame Hawks in final this season (I hope we can go through semi tho even if it will be very hard for us) ! Could be fun ahah. What did you and Vak bring to The Greys compare to the past players who left the team ? Yannex/Rene/aguero10/Misaj/MARBLE for example."

Hulk:"Oho here comes the disrespect, we won the league and they didn't make him won the league, I think that says enough about us. Anyways, they are great players aswell haha all jokes behind, you need to keep trashtalking cause agu is still in the HCL, otherwise he will win his 5th, I'll make him lose his streak for sure. I hope we meet in the final would be nice to end a haxball carreer like that to face my own team name in the final."

Vidalo:"Talking about other players, do you have an idea of what role the portuguese Duke and TIAGO will play in The Greys ?"

Hulk:"Hahahaha, I would say waterboys, no but they add something special I had a lot of respect for people that joined the team even if there was no space, from FH, Duke already played some games he is a good player, TIAGO is more like a manager to be honest. I know ur next question even im the the interviewer ^^, who is the most underated and overated players in the game. How much IQ do I have Vidal?"

Vidalo:"Mdr not yet, but soon don't worry I know you want those kind of question but wait a minute :P We can see in the table 4 teams with 18pts or 19pts, who you consider like the best team you will face for the title this season ?"

Hulk:"There is 2 meanings by the best, best as a team and best as invidual, I think Angry Bulls are the strongest, KE is stronger as a team for sure. As you know Falk started to playing ST from now on, I'll be playing DM, they shouldnt be confident about 1 point vs me."

Vidalo:"Really ? Why did you decide this change ?"

Hulk:"We tried a lot of styles in our team, we just liked to play like our HCL line up, we have Unique aswell that can add something special to our line up, I think it's the right decision."

Vidalo:"This change brings more passes from corner to DM or on the contrary more tricks in corner ?"

Hulk:"I think passes, depends on how I feel about vs who I play or how my mood is, I'm really strong in spam and good in last second passes, as DM u need to be focused 24/7, a little bit too aggresive could lead them to a 2v1.."

Vidalo:"Yea, that's a key position tbh. Are you ready to answer to the other "fun" question ? :D"

Hulk:"Haha, can't wait !"

Vidalo:"Let's go then ! Do you prefer NC or HCL ?"

Hulk:"NC for sure, I wanted to win it so badly cause how much hate there was for our team, I felt so bad after losing vs Turkey, Yeah maybe this season who knows..."

Vidalo:"Do you prefer win every single individual trophees or win the league ?"

Hulk:"Win the league, I'm a teamplayer no doubts. I don't care about being the best, as long as my team is the best I would have no complains."

Vidalo:"Great vision ! Your favorite question now, tell me 1 overrated and 1 underrated player in each division, in your opinion of course !"

Hulk:"To be honest im still wondering why this guy is not getting called for the best teams, xSha for sure the most underated player at the moment in Haxball, great player, great skills. Good vision around the game. Overated players, I think there is no overated players at the moment there used to be a lot. Div 2 Underated player, I could say you or shaxlele, even tho shaxlele played for The Greys and Flame Hawks, good boy, simple player."

Vidalo:"Thanks ahah, I agree with you on shaxlele, I put him and Alekos on the same way."

Hulk:"The best players I would say, YaaDon and Isco they teached me a lot back in the days how to improve in the game to be honest. Funniest/Craziest player pkp for sure, I love him, great guy."

Vidalo:"French gks... always weird and crazy...Maybe let's talk something apart from haxball, do you play other game except this fucking 2D game ? :D "

Hulk:"Hahaha, I play League of Legends sometimes daily might be 1/2 games with friends only, Fortnite aswell sometimes with my favorite boy pkp. Thats it. Apart from that only listen to music, Chill relax, Sleep."

Vidalo:" I'm waiting for you to download Trackmania and be part of the next TrackMania Cup !!"

Hulk:"I used to be a trackmania player, I played it for 1 month in 2014 around that time, I forgot everything about it to be honest. Bad memories, girls, money, drugs make you forget things haha"

Vidalo:"Don't lie, your only drug is Haxball... Everyone knows it :D Are you sad Netherland is not qualify for the World Cup ?"

Hulk:"I'm marrocan, I only live in Netherlands, I guess it makes me a dutch guy cause I'm born here but no I'm not sad since Morocco is through (;"

Vidalo:"Ahah hard group for you then, Spain and Portugal... GL ! Who's your favorite to win it ?"

Hulk:" I hope, France or Argentina, Would be nice to mix it up, from Italy to Spain to Germany -> France"

Vidalo:"Yea it's nice to not see the same country always win something like Spain few years ago"

Hulk:"Yes, Pretty boring but it was deserved they had a good squad ^_^ no denying in that."

Vidalo:"Well I think we can end our conversation here, thanks Hulk for your time, gl in HCL and for the future in FeedMe ! And be careful to drugs amigo ;)"

Hulk:"^_^ No problem, I wanna give some shoutouts to all Netherlands players, 5F, The Greys channel, Sous Contrôle."

Vidalo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Season 22 Weekly Interviews #6

Postby Koekiemonsterx » June 10th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Nice interview and Hulk keep up the good work ;)

Koekiemonsterx

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby jelly » June 10th, 2018, 4:52 pm

nice interview and where is my shoutout?!?

jelly

Position: Forward

Postby TehBeast » June 10th, 2018, 5:12 pm

:elephant:

TehBeast

Postby xSha » June 10th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Nice interview and Hulk keep up the good work ;)

xSha

Postby GQKU » June 10th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Vidalo : "How long you've been gold?"
Hulk : " Whole my life".

GQKU

Postby Hulk » June 10th, 2018, 9:33 pm

youve left and joined teams more than youve gave people std's

Hulk

Postby pkppp » June 10th, 2018, 10:07 pm

hi, fs ?
No seriously, i'm the best agressive gk wAllah, if someone does not agree with me, go 1v1 BITCHES ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(;

pkppp

Postby ANDRÈA » June 10th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Vidalo: "do you play other game except this fucking 2D game ? :D "

Hulk:"Hahaha, I play League of Legends sometimes daily might be 1/2 games with friends only,

ANDRÈA

Postby Nana8 » June 10th, 2018, 11:27 pm

"I'm a teamplayer no doubts" Mootje 10-6-2018

Last edited by Nana8 on June 12th, 2018, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby ALAN10 » June 11th, 2018, 6:15 am

I play League of Legends in bronze/low silver level but then i get boosted to gold ♥ :elephant:

ALAN10

Postby Anddy » June 11th, 2018, 9:36 am

Last edited by Anddy on June 11th, 2018, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anddy

Postby Anddy » June 11th, 2018, 9:37 am

Hahahahahahahaha "Hulk: I don't care about being the best"

Anddy

Postby Duke » June 11th, 2018, 11:31 am

Anddy wrote:Hahahahahahahaha "Hulk: I don't care about being the best"

Ofc he dont cuz he knows he will never the best mdr

Duke

Postby Anddy » June 11th, 2018, 2:03 pm

<13:06:42> "Hulk": MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
<13:06:44> "Hulk": IM THE BEST
<13:06:45> "Hulk": FCKING PLAYER
<13:06:47> "Hulk": EVER IN THIS GAME
<13:06:48> "Hulk": MEC

(no i won't paste the 2 next lines :albino: )

Anddy

Postby Mish » June 12th, 2018, 2:33 am

pkppp wrote:hi, fs ?
No seriously, i'm the best agressive gk wAllah, if someone does not agree with me, go 1v1 BITCHES ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(; ;) (; ;) (; ;)(;

Ok im ready noname

Mish

Postby Sero07 » June 12th, 2018, 6:45 am

Mish I wanna pet your dog. In case thats your dog. ;/

Sero07

Postby VENOM i7 » June 13th, 2018, 3:07 pm

mad interview hulks a rated geeza

VENOM i7

Postby pkppp » June 13th, 2018, 11:41 pm

Mish wrote:
pkppp wrote:hi, fs ?

Ok im ready noname

HI, who are u shit players ? ;) (;

pkppp

Postby Mish » June 14th, 2018, 1:43 am

thats good :) you cant know me

Mish

Return to Previews & Reviews