Season 22 Weekly Interviews #4

Season 22 Weekly Interviews #4

Postby Vidalo » May 27th, 2018, 9:22 pm

Today is a new day, a day for a new Weekly Interview. We're gonna talk with an old player in the FeedMe Community, the famous dutch player jovetic ! :afro:

Vidalo: "First of all, how are you today and how your season's begin is going ?"

jovetic: "I'm doing great thank you! Well the season is going very disappointed even though we got our first point today in the last 5 seconds of the game!"

Vidalo: "That shows the spirit of your team ! Well done !"

jovetic: "I think we could have win the game but yes we did it very well at the end!"

Vidalo: "We saw your team did a good match in the first cup round even though you lost it... What's your feeling about it ?"

jovetic: "Well, we played as you said good. We tried something else with me as dm and it worked out in attack atleast. We weren't concentrated enough to play in defense, if we did this better we could have won the game and maybe win more games here."

Vidalo: "Is the defense the key to a possible comeback for your team ?"

jovetic: "I don't think so, its a mix between both attack and defense. We are dangerous now in attack with our new signing Nexon and if we mix this attack with a good defense we can make our comeback!"

Vidalo: "Even though your 4v4 begin is a bit disappointed, your matches in 3v3 looks good ! Will you continue to play it as seriously as possible and try to finish as high as possible ?"

jovetic: "Well, we dont take 3v3 that serious we just look who wants to play it and then we'll see what happens :P So it can happen that we lose with a big score or just win a match it depends!"

Vidalo: "Well for now you got the right combination ;) What's your aim for this season ? Personnaly and with your team."

jovetic: "Well I think my personal aim this season is to improve as a dm so we can gather as much points as possible. As team I want to reach that we can stick together so we will play more seasons together, I see this as our first season so just building team spirit is my main goal with the team."

Vidalo: "Okok, so you want to build and play this season to prepare the future right ?"

jovetic: "Yes, for me that is the main goal I want to reach this season and if we succeed with this u can expect us! :D"

Vidalo: "That's a nice tactic... We saw your new signing ocho, second dutch player of the team, what role will he plays ?"

jovetic: "He is someone with a good technique and we will try to use his technique in attack so we can score!"

Vidalo: "You seems to have a lot of attack possibilities, what's about DM when you're not in this position ? Do you have a backup player in this pos ?"

jovetic: "Our first 4 matches we started with Jappo as dm, so I guess he is our second dm for now and we also have wassup who can play dm, so we have enough players for the dm position currently."

Vidalo: "I think we're done for this part of the interview, now some short questions ok ? :P"

jovetic: "Alright ! :D"

Vidalo: "Harry Potter or Star Wars ?"

jovetic: "Star Wars!"

Vidalo: "Good movie or good serie ?"

jovetic: "Good movie!"

Vidalo: "Tell us your favorite then :)"

jovetic: "I don't think I have a specific favorite but I like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, all the marvel movies, Planet of the Apes and go on go on :)"

jVidalo: "Pizza or Burger ?"

jovetic: "Pizza!"

Vidalo: "The best haxball player you ever played with ?"

jovetic: "Lyreco... Joke. Koekiemonsterx, Teh and Jesé !"

Vidalo: "Tell me 1 underrated player in div1 and in div2."

jovetic: "Div 1: SuarezN7. Div 2: Jds !"

jVidalo: "Thanks for your time jove, I wish you and your team the best for the next !"

jovetic: "Thank you, also goodluck too you with this season and ur interviews ur doing a great job, big shoutout to you!"

Vidalo: "Thanks :D"

See you soon, stay tuned :thumbup:

Vidalo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Season 22 Weekly Interviews #4

Postby Nana8 » May 27th, 2018, 9:33 pm

this jovetic has a great personality, nice interview tho!

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby TehBeast » May 28th, 2018, 7:51 am

Nice interview :thumbup:

TehBeast

Postby ANDRÈA » May 28th, 2018, 9:42 am

Koekiemonsterx, Teh and Jesé !"

Teh???

ANDRÈA

Postby TehBeast » May 28th, 2018, 11:16 am

ANDRÈA wrote:Koekiemonsterx, Teh and Jesé !"

Teh???

Wanna 1v1??

TehBeast

Postby Kokolol » May 28th, 2018, 1:02 pm

Absolutely amazing interview. You should have your own talkshow, really. You just have so much potential. The questions you ask, the way you formulate them, the way you interact with the interviewee. Man oh man. I could not have done it better myself. How do you do it every single time again? A living legend. You are amongst one of the greatest like: Tupac, Trump and Buffon (the haxballer).

I am definitely looking forward to your next interview. Who will it be? What will he bring to the table? What can we expect? I'm 24/7 on the edge of my chair waiting for your next interview!

Great job Vidalo! And Jovetic for being an amazing guest! WOAH what a guy!

Yours sincerely,

Ocho8

PS. Shout out to Buffon, Pizzi, TehBeast, Jesé, Koekiemonsterx, Jovetic, Hulk, Donlokko, ziKo, all the Romanians, Yobo, Kokolol, Nino, Zerothree, Modderman8, Lil Dan, MrRaz, EmreColak#52, J.Elmander and of course xSha.

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby ALAN10 » May 28th, 2018, 6:11 pm

Idk why exactly but i laughed lol

ALAN10

Position: Forward

Postby Vidalo » May 28th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Idk if I have to laugh or cry