Season 17 Announcements

Moderator: Herna

Re: Season 17 Announcements

Postby Hannes » October 1st, 2016, 3:43 pm

Kivi wrote:
Norbii wrote:First of all thanx that we got accepted. We will try to do our best.

Kivi wrote:Good choices except GoT. They're gonna split up again into 2 teams.

i agree. it would have been better if they accept a team from italy, turkey or congo who dont give a fuck about the league, comes to ts3 half a year, never fs and wildcards every second matchday. and if they play they cry about ping. yes, instead of us, who have decent host, dont cry about ping, we fs everyday and wildcard 1/season. if iam not mistaken this is our 7th season and if you see the core of the team is still the same hungarian company. we may look like retards sometimes but we are playing together for a very long time because our country have no real resupply of players. so after all you should be happy.

Yes, like LS which has used 0 wildcards, which made 0 problems for the league and got disbanded. I would change LS over 2nd GoT any day.

GoT made an application while LS didnt.

Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Jai » October 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm

they shouldn't have to make an application you fucking spud, fuck off hannes before this gets messy, i'll bring you a war sunshine

Jai

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Norbii » October 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm

Kivi wrote:Yes, like LS which has used 0 wildcards, which made 0 problems for the league and got disbanded. I would change LS over 2nd GoT any day.

stick your opinion up your ass. i always gotta vomit when a person insults on forum who kept sucking famous players d*ck beforehand. i remember when u wrote faf not to score so that you can remain top scorer. remember? and u wanna be smartass? funny. if you actually followed the scene you should know cr was captain and he kicked everyone and they were in 2 weeks delay with the matches and after ron took over captiancy he created a whole new team. but you must be right i guess..

Norbii

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Lloyd Banks » October 1st, 2016, 4:03 pm

Jai wrote:they shouldn't have to make an application you fucking spud, fuck off hannes before this gets messy, i'll bring you a war sunshine

IVE GOT ME FKIN POTATO GUN READY

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Falk » October 1st, 2016, 4:20 pm

In the end the community will die slowly as nobody will want to play on it with incompetent admins who abuse their admin tools.

Falk

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Herna » October 1st, 2016, 4:21 pm

chuckdog wrote:admins make a questionable decision
the community questions it
the nice boys™ come in and defend the admins' character and talk about how much work they do for the league
nothing gets justified and nobody gets held accountable for anything
repeat

:pig: :pig: :pig:

"the community questions it"
do you call this random flame questioning? what happens is that people search reasons to hate and fight on this forum and have a lot of fun to do so. many decisions are questionable but people have to decide somehow, noone can be happy with all decisions. but if at least the semi-intelligent people would critisise anything constructive it would help a lot, imo there is a lot that isnt perfect in our managing of the league but nothing will ever change this way for sure.
We need productive communication between those who take the decision and the league members, who are the one who should profit from those decisions.
This is like flaming a noob instead of helping him, but im sure we will learn to go more towards community.
Also i dont know who likes these random fights and insults in the forum, idk why people have fun at those things.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby Lloyd Banks » October 1st, 2016, 4:45 pm

Herna wrote:
chuckdog wrote:admins make a questionable decision
the community questions it
the nice boys™ come in and defend the admins' character and talk about how much work they do for the league
nothing gets justified and nobody gets held accountable for anything
repeat

:pig: :pig: :pig:

"the community questions it"
do you call this random flame questioning? what happens is that people search reasons to hate and fight on this forum and have a lot of fun to do so. many decisions are questionable but people have to decide somehow, noone can be happy with all decisions. but if at least the semi-intelligent people would critisise anything constructive it would help a lot, imo there is a lot that isnt perfect in our managing of the league but nothing will ever change this way for sure.
We need productive communication between those who take the decision and the league members, who are the one who should profit from those decisions.
This is like flaming a noob instead of helping him, but im sure we will learn to go more towards community.
Also i dont know who likes these random fights and insults in the forum, idk why people have fun at those things.

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Previous

Return to Season 17