Overdose disbanded

Overdose disbanded

Postby Chillmaz » April 10th, 2014, 7:34 pm

8.4 If a team recieves 3 deflosses, they will disband and all their games will be a 3-0 defloss. It is up to the admins in the end.

8.5 A div 1 team can be disbanded by the admins at any time of the season and all of their games will be valued as defwin for their opponents. They will not get replaced by another team.

Overdose hasn't shown up for several games now. We decided to disband Overdose and removing Te][o's captaincy.
All played games will be valued as a 3-0 (Defwin) to their opponents. If scorer/assister list will be touched by this decision then go complain about it at jonni :P

Further:
Overdose doesn't have enough active players or someone who should be captain until the end of season.

Our apologies to the active teams and sorry about the inconveniences this team has caused in this season.

CLEARSPIKE YO! FO SHO! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 30

Re: Overdose disbanded

Postby s.signorelli » April 10th, 2014, 7:37 pm

nice way to get 2 points @chillmaz

As I won't be having it as my avatar anymore I will have it as my signature

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw[/youtube]
s.signorelli

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 2 Winner: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 5

Postby Rooney1878 » April 10th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Why dont we keep all the reults from the 1st leg? Overdose played all 7 games in the 1st leg, so everybody had the chance to play one time against them under fair circumstances. Would be fair if only the games of the 2nd leg get judged as 3-0 defwins, to keep the competition fair.
It rly makes no sense to delete their 1st leg results.

Rooney1878

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby MrP » April 11th, 2014, 12:49 am

nice idea ronny

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Chillmaz » April 11th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Disbanding teams while the season is running is always messy. No one wants that. It screws up everything. Admins will be always faced with bad options also the decision they will have to make, can't please everyone obviously.
For disbanding cases we thought of rules which should be applied:
8.4 If a team receives 3 deflosses, they will disband and all their games will be a 3-0 defloss. It is up to the admins in the end.

8.5 A div 1 team can be disbanded by the admins at any time of the season and all of their games will be valued as defwin for their opponents. They will not get replaced by another team.

These rules got published before the season started, it's not like we created them 2 or 3 days ago. So if something was unclear (im assuming you all did read rules) ppl could have hinted us at unclear defined rules to avoid situations like this. We can't think of every possible case. This is why users should try to support/help the admins but, ...
all i can see is complaining or accusations when it's already too late. I also shouldn't have posted this decision, because it looks admin bias right now. Whatever...

h0bA benefitting the most from this decision obv, I can't deny that.
But it is also a fact, that it is not h0bA's fault Overdose getting inactive with a captain, who apparently isn't around recently - once again (heard he already quitted in 2 other leagues. He will have his reasons). It is also not h0bA's fault, that rules must be followed and enforced. Exceptations can be done, which leads me to Rooney's suggestion:

Rooney1878 wrote:Why dont we keep all the reults from the 1st leg? Overdose played all 7 games in the 1st leg, so everybody had the chance to play one time against them under fair circumstances. Would be fair if only the games of the 2nd leg get judged as 3-0 defwins, to keep the competition fair.
It rly makes no sense to delete their 1st leg results.

Actually that would be the best idea, if it was true
http://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=817
viewtopic.php?f=297&t=4846
This game was a 1st leg game. Overdose could have won it and would have made the relegation "competition" harder/tighter for IKEA for instance.

To sum it up:

1) Know your duty and read rules. Don't be too demanding, help the admins instead to improve our community in any way you can. This could lead to less complaints.

2) There is no ideal solution yet there should be ONE decision which can be applied to further cases. If coming ssn a team gets disbanded with 2 or 3 missing games to finish 1st leg, all of their games should be valued as defloss aswell. Instead of having endless discussions every time, 1 rule should be enforced for similar cases.(precedent)

3) Rooney is absolutely right if all 1st leg games were played by OD, we could have gone by his solution (we've talked about this solution too btw), because that would have been the most logical and fairest (only h0bA "complaints" and the rest would be happy) option. Maybe some teams, who are affected by relegation might complain aswell.

4) For coming seasons we can add/edit a rule with Rooney's proposal. (In case of all 1st leg games got played and a team gets disbanded)

Your FM-Admin Team

Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

Postby Jai » April 11th, 2014, 3:51 pm

gimme cap

Jai

Postby Chillmaz » April 11th, 2014, 3:54 pm

This is including your suggestion. Not another SL case(last season)

Reason:
It's like allowing a complete new team to div 1 without even going through div2. The conditions wouldn't be the same
1st (game 1-6) leg Overdose
2nd leg Jai's All Star Team

Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

Postby Love Asia » April 11th, 2014, 4:01 pm

TIS FOR CHAMPIONS

Love Asia

Postby s.signorelli » April 11th, 2014, 4:48 pm

There is one solution which seems you haven't thought of is ask Suarez#09 if he wants captaincy as he's been a captain in FM before. Also I had a funny feeling that Overdose weren't going to last the season since Te][o came back, as he has a history of doing this... so maybe it was a bit silly of the admins to allow the captaincy change.

Another thing with this season being quite close with IKEA who are 7th are only two wins from 1st, therefore I think if there is more than 2 teams who get relegated it will decrease closeness/competition in division 1 in the next season, as to be fair division 2 isn't as good as it was last season.

Also I think Chillmaz took what I said in my last post the wrong way, I should have really put "xD" as sarcasm is hard to convey on the internet. But I will never be one of those people who suck up to the admins on every decision... The reason is:

1. Banning Jai in season 7 for impersonation despite the lack of evidence (nearly killed FM, and to be honest FM has never really been the same since season 7)

2. Expanding the teams from 20 to 30 in season 7 again nearly killed FM.

3. Finally banning everyone from 5F for the hack on yes despite the lack of evidence, furthermore it was proved that it wasn't 5F who hacked yes but Eren. (Even if there were other reasons for their ban, I think they should be unbanned as a year ban is long enough)

s.signorelli

Postby Chillmaz » April 11th, 2014, 4:59 pm

s.signorelli wrote:There is one solution which seems you haven't thought of is ask Suarez#09 if he wants captaincy as he's been a captain in FM before. Also I had a funny feeling that Overdose weren't going to last the season since Te][o came back, as he has a history of doing this... so maybe it was a bit silly of the admins to allow the captaincy change.

Yes considered and no he is not a qualified captain, mentioned in OP. If he was we would have accepted his team application.
Well I didn't wanna hand tello back captaincy, but meh sorry about that in the name of admins i guess :(

Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

Postby Cathalio11 » April 11th, 2014, 6:09 pm

I don't believe it!

Cathalio11

Postby s.signorelli » April 11th, 2014, 7:03 pm

tbh you should be apologizing for deleting my wildcard thread, it was lucky that i was checking if someone replied that i noticed it in time.

and sorry gred but div 2 is kinda shit xD

s.signorelli

Return to Season 9