rr vs seeds

rr vs seeds

Postby mlfaijati » December 1st, 2013, 10:26 pm

Please post in this format -
FT - 0-3
HT - 0-1
Rec - http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/fa5e3e7f22
Goalscorers - [1:55] Pedy (Suarez) [19:38] Pedy [20:30] Pedy (Prince)
Extra Information - My team as a whole would like to protest about the behavior shown by Seedstich:

Before the match signorelli lied about the availability of Pedy to stall the match so that one of his players (Zerothree) could return. After making us wait an extra hour (through a wildcard yes) to start the match this already rustled our jimmies before the match even began. This extended to even borderline insulting our intelligence by saying Pedy couldn't join a room which he was just in, for reasons only to extend the period we had to wait to get a player to play instead of someone else. Against other teams, this may have worked, but we were not to be thrown by these malicious tactics. This point extends to the fact that this shows a disregard to the Feed Me Haxball League as a whole, putting other competition over it, a running theme over recent Seasons. This lack of regard is nothing against the league rules per say, but encapsulates what is wrong with the league.

This disrespect to the league and our team you could argue was shown on the pitch also. There were a few cases of the 3-man-def rule being broken, a rule which is inherently grounded in fair play and community spirit in the league, and which was obviously not being shown here. The cases are arguable you could say, but my team would like to have clairty over where the perception of the FM admins of the 3-man-def rule extends to. The evidence for which is below.

Evidence #1: Show

The second example shown, led directly to a goal where the game was only seperated by a single goal. Indeed, it was also after one of our spectators during the match asking for them to respect the 3-man-rule. If this were not the case (the goal being a consequence of the breach in the rules) then we would not have much bounds to protest but surely a precedent should be set for how teams should act with the 3-man-def rule and how this direct influences the results in the league.

Moreover, there were many complaints from the Seedstich players about the host. eg:

Princé: this host srs

This was extended at halftime where a host change was demanded by the Seedstitch players in a very obtuse manner.

Evidence #2: Show
Pedy ツ: dis host
Devil: ok
Devil: my host
Princé: so shuit

mlfaijati: its a uk league
Devil: i dont play here
Devil: second
Suárez: WTF
Devil: so?
Pedy ツ: me neither

Pedy ツ: so what?
Princé: WTF

Pedy ツ: lol
Devil: lol??

s.signorelli: fuck off

Suárez: nice rule
Suárez: rsly

Devil: stfu

Devil: whos talking with you

Suárez: everyone stfu and go
Devil: kids

Devil: now im going to break your legs

Suárez: CAN U START

Suárez: at least
Suárez: man stieber hat 160

Suárez: GEEZ

Suárez: what are we waiting for now?

This was followed by signorelli once again stalling for time to get Zerothree onto the pitch, this time succeeding.

Evidence #3: Show
Suárez: no they cant wait
Princé: to bad or wat
s.signorelli: wait

Casper's host then proceeds to spike due to other people using his internet for a brief time, something out of his and our control, which is met by:

Evidence #4: Show
Devil: ^lol
Devil: they mke this on purpose
Devil: wnan mkae us lose

At 18:10 and beyond in the replay also, Pedy proceeds to lag out, which is fair enough. However what heightened our annoyance levels during the match even further was the pause that was made, not when Pedy was lagging when Seedstich had possession but when the ball went to us. This of course is trivial at its least, but with this added to all of the other incidents really did rustle our jimmies further.

Finally, at the end of the match, one of our spectators - Helios was kicked from the room during play. This then led to Helios pointing out that is not a really just action, which then resulted in signorelli banning Helios from the room, with these reactions:

Evidence #5: Show
* the kitchen was kicked (ur pissing me off )
Princé: :))))
Devil: ahhahaahhhh
* the kitchen has joined
the kitchen: sig u cant do that lel
the kitchen: reporting
* the kitchen was banned (whatever)
Zerothree: gg
Princé: LALALALA
Devil: gg

Metaphorically, this really did put the shit-stained icing on our cake. As shown before with insults, this is a terrible way for a captain of this league to act. What makes this worse is that signorelli is known for being a troll, and has led a team before in this league (who can forget Bayern Neverlosin, who went inactive in only the second Season under signorelli's control). How can you (the FM admins) not have the foresight to not allow people like this to captain teams? When you cut the number of teams down from 30 to 16, did you not think to get rid of this team, when teams such as NWA where cut?

This extended onto teamspeak, with signorelli pming Ren the following:

Evidence #6: Show
<21:40:15> "ren": <21:40:01> "s.signorelli": why do u play with them cunts?

Due to this, I decided to ban signorelli from teamspeak for a day, but unfortunately any action within the league is out of my control.

I say this also in disappointment, a few times I have spoken to dooms about why signorelli is allowed to be captain in this league, with all of this track record and I never really got a proper response. This is not an attack on dooms, but rather just myself being disappointed in some of the decision making in this league.

Overall, I just really find it tiring playing in a league with people who have this much disrespect to the other players and teams in this league, and therefore to the league in general. It would be turning a blind eye to things to say that this have not affected the general downfall of the league, with long-standing respecting members of the community such as TT leaving because of it.

Feed Me Haxball, don't Feed Me this kind of nonsense.

Also Pedy didn't play with his forum name defwin pls.

FM record:

G.I. Joehans:
[s]Won Div 2 and Cup[/s] Got carried by Fritz.

ARRIBA!:
Got carried by jonny then disbanded the team.

NWA:
Came like 6th in Div 2B then disbanded the team.

The Real Rocknrolla:
When the going gets tough...

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

News Articles: 2

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Re: rr vs seeds

Postby s.signorelli » December 1st, 2013, 10:54 pm

lol it also shows how ren pushed pedy into in the 2nd 4 def situation if ren did not push pedy into a 4 def situation at 7:39 (my 2nd replay), very select print screen i see. with the available ability of pedy was true as he couldnt connect for some reason, i proved this with a ts convo.

also as i wildcarded this match i did not need to delay it, i could have said nope we are not playing today we are playing some other day. the reason i wildcarded the match was cause hellhounds had a cl match a cl and something delayed them.

also when i banned helios i did not know it was him as he was in the specs as the kitchen, and when i asked him who he was he replied coco and then Pr0 (who is banned from feed me), if i knew it was helios i would not have banned him.
EDIT: The reason i banned him was that he was constantly spamming the chat, even though I asked him not to.

when i said fuck off, it was due to my frustrations with your team being a bunch of immature brats, also i am one of those people if you don't show me respect i will not give you respect, as you can see before i said fuck off they were being arseholes.

EDIT: also when i paused for pedy it was only just after his ping got better, so please...

also my convo with ren, ren has said many times that he thinks that rock is shit and the team is full of cunts (cause i remember when he asked me if he could join seeds as his team "are full of cunts"). the fact he copied and pasted what i said to him maybe i should have copied and pasted the things he has said about rock.

What is my track record then mlf, considering your team last season took a defwin when i was willing to postpone for them, also not to mention what happened in the play offs.

Also I love how you are blaming me for when Bayer Neverlosin went inactive under my control but didn't they go inactive in season 7, and i joined Seedstitch in season 6 and zero left bayer at the end of season 6 so how was that zero or my fault?

Seedstitch Season 6, Round 26 Now 0 0
Seedstitch Season 6, Round 6 Season 6, Round 25 1 1
Game of Thrones Season 6, Round 4 Season 6, Round 5 0 0
Bayer Neverlosin Season 5, Round 7 Season 6, Round 3 0

So please tell me how it was my fault that bayer went inactive, considering I was only the manager in season 5?

further at the end of the day, haxball is a silly 2d flash game that should not be taken so seriously, myself and my team play for fun and so should you mlf, so stop trying to get wins from other teams by cheating.

also from pedy:

<22:43:08> "Pedy": write this
<22:43:09> "Pedy": in the forum
<22:43:13> "Pedy": from pedy
<22:44:26> "Pedy": "everybody from the fm-community, watch the rec pls - if you guys think im a cunt... just watch the rec ."

P.S I just want you to know the behavior from rock may cause pedy to quit fm:

<22:27:29> "Pedy": if you hadnt banned him we would have been more calm now
<22:27:34> "Pedy": and reported them
<22:28:47> "s.signorelli": if he was pr0 he is banned from fm
<22:29:21> "Pedy": its not pr0
<22:30:36> "Pedy": wow mlf is a utter cunt
<22:30:58> "Pedy": he is such a fucking liar
<22:38:53> "s.signorelli": i know
<22:38:56> "s.signorelli": wtf
<22:39:07> "s.signorelli": i just saw his reply
<22:39:21> "Pedy": i quit this league tbh
<22:39:24> "Pedy": too many kids
<22:39:42> "s.signorelli": pls dont
<22:39:51> "s.signorelli": if you do it will show that they have won
<22:39:57> "Pedy": idc
<22:40:00> "s.signorelli": and if you quit it will make me look bad
<22:40:06> "Pedy": no it wont
<22:40:13> "s.signorelli": they'll think you have quit cause i am a bad cap
<22:40:21> "Pedy": i wont leave the team just dont want to play any more games
<22:40:45> "s.signorelli": it's only one team full of immature idiots
<22:40:52> "Pedy": it just sucks
<22:40:55> "Pedy": they are ruining the fun

Last edited by s.signorelli on December 2nd, 2013, 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
As I won't be having it as my avatar anymore I will have it as my signature

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw[/youtube]
s.signorelli

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 2 Winner: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 5

Postby mlfaijati » December 1st, 2013, 11:00 pm

l0l that worked

FM record:

G.I. Joehans:

ARRIBA!:

NWA:

The Real Rocknrolla:

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

Postby Love Asia » December 1st, 2013, 11:33 pm

I don't understand what is mlf protesting for. I just watched the rec, you guys forced seeds to play in your host even if you couldn't do it ( http://puu.sh/5zioE.png ) and still lost the game. You had like 3 specs in the room even if seeds didn't want them and sig did the right thing banning that guy since he joined again after being kicked ( http://puu.sh/5zizT.png ). You're complaining about the downfall of the league.. Now i don't know if you are really tard or just act like it but it's cause of people like you who ruin the fun that many people get tired of haxball and quit it ^.^

Love Asia

Postby s.signorelli » December 1st, 2013, 11:35 pm

I just want to mention I was using the fm rule book as a guide line for the rule book for the nordic league, therefore i know the rules quite well and here are the rules rock have broken.

1.7 Abuse of any kind during matches will not be tolerated. Abusive & disruptive messages being posted in the chat while the game is being played will not be allowed unless they are to discuss the game tactically itself. If you are being abusive or purposefully disruptive you may be punished.

through out the match the specs were typing and the whole team were being quite frankly rude (yes I have broken this rule in initialization when i said "fuck off").

1.13 A lag test should be done to see if the ping is fair for both teams. Both captains must agree to play the game before it can be started.

from the last time I looked I am a captain.

1.14 Once the half has been agreed to play by the captains, it will be played until the end of that half unless it is unplayable for the majority of both teams. In the event of a host switch during a half the game will be reset and the score will start again at 0-0. Should there be a host switch during the second half, only that half will be reset meaning the first half score will still be valid.

It was near to unplayable a for a few of my players, as you saw some of my players were lagging.

1.4 A couple of subs are generally allowed in match rooms as long as both captains agree. If a captain asks the opposing team's players to leave the room then they must do so.

The Specs in rock refused to leave when i asked them to so i had to kick them, if you noticed when i subbed suarez off i kicked him from the room and told him to wait in the channel.

s.signorelli

Postby s.signorelli » December 1st, 2013, 11:42 pm

also the way you behaved just shows why i quit galaxy quite a few months ago and i refuse to play in galaxy, despite how many times taylor asks me to come back to galaxy.
EDIT: I didn't even impersonate Aidizzle in galaxy, I just said that so I could quit galaxy.

seriously if you watch this game and look how rock treated us, it is very similar how wood berry treated gorillas (and casper was in gorillas).

also i consider myself one of the most fairest cap's in this league, only 2nd to Jds. as my time as captain i could have taken so many defwins but i do not, the only times i take defwins are when teams have disbanded. sometimes when other teams treat my teams and myself like this i wonder what is the point (as you see the only times i have ago at someone if when they do not fair play), but i then remember not all teams are like rock.

You keep saying that the admins should have disbanded us but if any team should have been disbanded it was yours, as this is not the first time your team have been disrespectful to another team (the play off vs Dream Destroyers). This is not galaxy, therefore you can not disband the teams that are better than you (for example sheep shaggers). Furthermore since when has complaining about the host is against the rules?

After a while I am actually finding it funny, as I don't know whether you are trolling or being serious, if you are being serious then you are incredibly stupid.

s.signorelli

Postby Perkins » December 2nd, 2013, 11:05 am

s.signorelli wrote:also i consider myself one of the most fairest cap's in this league, only 2nd to Jds.

rach > all, you retard

"Gord": OK IM HOLIDING
"Gord": wow massive
"Perkins": woahhh
"Gord": woah that size
"Gord": WOAHHHH
"Perkins": THAT SIZE YOUR VAGINA IS SO BIG
"Gord": THANKS BABE U CAN FIT UR HEAD IN IT ANYTIME U WANT
Perkins

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 1 Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 7

Postby Rénbeaudach » December 2nd, 2013, 11:36 am

s.signorelli wrote:also the way you behaved just shows why i quit galaxy quite a few months ago and i refuse to play in galaxy, despite how many times taylor asks me to come back to galaxy.
EDIT: I didn't even impersonate Aidizzle in galaxy, I just said that so I could quit galaxy.

seriously if you watch this game and look how rock treated us, it is very similar how wood berry treated gorillas (and casper was in gorillas).

also i consider myself one of the most fairest cap's in this league, only 2nd to Jds. as my time as captain i could have taken so many defwins but i do not, the only times i take defwins are when teams have disbanded. sometimes when other teams treat my teams and myself like this i wonder what is the point (as you see the only times i have ago at someone if when they do not fair play), but i then remember not all teams are like rock.

You keep saying that the admins should have disbanded us but if any team should have been disbanded it was yours, as this is not the first time your team have been disrespectful to another team (the play off vs Dream Destroyers). This is not galaxy, therefore you can not disband the teams that are better than you (for example sheep shaggers). Furthermore since when has complaining about the host is against the rules?

After a while I am actually finding it funny, as I don't know whether you are trolling or being serious, if you are being serious then you are incredibly stupid.

'Those who fight monsters...'

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Yasuo » December 2nd, 2013, 1:19 pm

Im writing here because i cant write in the other topic.
I just want to say that i never so such a unfair team like this rocknrolla.
Its a shame for haxball its just a game, we dont get anything for it.
mlf are you so desperate? You want a defwin because pedy did 3-4 times 4def, he has spikes and lags, you all know this.
Yes you are right this is a UK league and i respect this fact but i am playing now here in this league my 4-5 season and i think you should respect that too, not only me also other team mates from seeds, too. We like this league very much and enjoy to play here.
You posting my sentence, where i said: "im breaking your legs" and why you are not posting what i wrote after it that i meant it just as fun and especially you as admin should not act like a kid and bann some captains, omg.
You lose in a fair way, it was your host you played with good pings compared to us. You even had 3 Specs in the room, why?
Even if sig banned them so??? You lost that match because we banned (the kitchen) who writed the whole time just shit?
If you are so a fair team, why didnt you allowed to play one half in our and on in yours? If you are so FAIR why you has not forced you specs to go out, for a less ping? Please man dont act now as a kid its disapointing if i see someone like you especially you mlf you are an admin are opening a protest. :fp:

End: We won the game in a shit host for us, maybe pedy sometimes did 4def but im sure it wouldnt change your 3-0 lose :) just watch the rec. It was 80-20 ball possesion and we had a lot more chances than you(if you even had one, cant remember) anyway thanks for reading my text.

I hope the admins will decide that fair and im sure they will.

Yasuo

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby s.signorelli » December 2nd, 2013, 6:01 pm

I also just want to mention the reason zero could not join the room was that the room was full, and if rock applied with the rules (when specs would have to leave when the opposing captain asks them to) zero would have been able to join sooner.

Furthermore, also in some cases seba breached the 4 def rules, and unlike pedy seba did not get pushed by the gk to go into 4 def situation:

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/fa5e3e7f22

0:26, 14:07, 14:13, there may have been a few more

s.signorelli

Postby naby » December 2nd, 2013, 7:04 pm

its sad that people still say 'you're playing in a uk league' in response to using foreign hosts

its in the rules that the host has to be suitable for both teams (not stating the location of the hoster), as well as that, pretty sure the majority of the players in this league are non-uk, so the 'its a uk league' argument is fucking dumb and old, we even have foreign admins now, so i fail to see how this is even a uk league anymore? is it uk because the main forum language is in english????????

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Rénbeaudach » December 2nd, 2013, 11:45 pm

Rachel wrote:its sad that people still say 'you're playing in a uk league' in response to using foreign hosts

its in the rules that the host has to be suitable for both teams (not stating the location of the hoster), as well as that, pretty sure the majority of the players in this league are non-uk, so the 'its a uk league' argument is fucking dumb and old, we even have foreign admins now, so i fail to see how this is even a uk league anymore? is it uk because the main forum language is in english????????

wow that's a lot of question marks slow down fam.

Listen here, if when I play in a German league I have to play in a German host (haxsports and YeS most of the time), when I play in a Romanian league I have to play on a Romanian host, when I play in a French league I have to play on a French host, adn when I play in a North American league I have to play on a North American host, again regardless of where the 'foreign' payers are from, I should at least expect that I get to play on a UK host in my 'home' league.

Not convinced this is still a UK-league? Check the site description. 'We strive to provide the best experience possible for UK haxball.' if the current admins saw fit to change it after all this time I'm sure they would.

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Cam_Sampbell » December 3rd, 2013, 1:28 am

Rénbeaudach wrote:
Rachel wrote:its sad that people still say 'you're playing in a uk league' in response to using foreign hosts

Listen here, if when I play in a German league I have to play in a German host (haxsports and YeS most of the time), when I play in a Romanian league I have to play on a Romanian host, when I play in a French league I have to play on a French host, adn when I play in a North American league I have to play on a North American host, again regardless of where the 'foreign' payers are from, I should at least expect that I get to play on a UK host in my 'home' league.

Not convinced this is still a UK-league? Check the site description. 'We strive to provide the best experience possible for UK haxball.' if the current admins saw fit to change it after all this time I'm sure they would.

I don't see the advantage of playing in a laggy UK room compared to a good foreign room

We All Dream of a Team of Tommy Ts

Season 2
Action Men - Appearances - 9(1), Goals - 0, Assists - 1

Season 3
Ajhax - Appearances - 9(1), Goals - 7, Assists - 0

Season 4
Powerpuff Men - Appearances - 5, Goals - 2, Assists - 1
Aquopolis - Appearances - 5(1), Goals - 2, Assists - 1

Season 5
Mighty Ducks - Appearances - 0(1), Goals - 0, Assists - 0

Season 6
Pelicans - Appearances - 11(2), Goals - 4, Assists - 0

Season 7
Ajhax - Appearances - 6(2), Goals - 2, Assists - 0

Season 8
Ajhax - Appearances - 4, Goals - 1, Assists - 0

Overall: Appearances - 56, Goals - 17, Assists 3
Cam_Sampbell
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 5

Division 1 Winner: The Gordon Bombay of Mighty Ducks - Season 5

Postby naby » December 3rd, 2013, 6:55 am

Rénbeaudach wrote:

if u turn up to matches expecting to play on a uk host then ur in the wrong league and should go back to galaxy

uk hosts are shit because uk internet is shit, and coz majority of players ARE foreign and have BETTER hosts, no reason for us to use uk hosts

i get better ping in rautovic's room than any uk host l0l cya uk

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby Helios » December 3rd, 2013, 4:02 pm

Helios

Postby mlfaijati » December 3rd, 2013, 4:50 pm

Cam_Sampbell wrote:
Rénbeaudach wrote:

I don't see the advantage of playing in a laggy UK room compared to a good foreign room

I wasn't going to get into this discussion because I started it mostly for the lolz and irony, but don't tell me for a second that Casper's host was a laggy UK room. The thing that really pissed me off is that Casper has an excellent host in which i get 50-68 ping almost every time - this is far and away a host good enough to play in, and the fact that we have to cater for players who are not getting good enough ping due to their own internet or sheer distance annoys me as it means compromising and moving to a different host.

FM record:

G.I. Joehans:

ARRIBA!:

NWA:

The Real Rocknrolla:

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

rr vs seeds

Postby naby » December 3rd, 2013, 7:19 pm

mlfaijati wrote:I wasn't going to get into this discussion because I started it mostly for the lolz and irony, but don't tell me for a second that Casper's host was a laggy UK room. The thing that really pissed me off is that Casper has an excellent host in which i get 50-68 ping almost every time - this is far and away a host good enough to play in, and the fact that we have to cater for players who are not getting good enough ping due to their own internet or sheer distance annoys me as it means compromising and moving to a different host.

go complain about it in a league where majority of players are english then, we wouldn't miss you

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby s.signorelli » December 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Only right to have this on this thread.

s.signorelli wrote:Seeds 3-0 Rock 'N'Rolla (1-0)

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/08742e6623

1-0 1:43 Pedy (Suarez) ***

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/f27894bcc6

2-0 7:43 Pedy
3-0 8:30 Pedy (steiber)

gg would have been more if they didn't force us to play on a shit host.

I am outraged at how rock behaved in this match, every minute they were saying "play here or defloss" and "if you lag in a UK league if you lag on a UK host"even though the host Casper admitted his brother was also using the internet. yes at half time I told them to "fuck off" cause they were insulting my team and being sexist towards me. also their specs refused to leave so Zerothree could join so I had to kick them.

Yes I banned the kitchen near towards the end but I don't know whether he was a member of rock cause he said he was pr0 (someone who is banned from participating in the league) but at the end of the game they banned me and called me a "whore".

after the match they banned me from the fm ts, this is what happens when you give 15 year olds admin:

<21:40:33> You were banned for 1 day from the server by "mlfaijati" (insults to admins)
<21:40:33> Disconnected from server

The reason is kinda ironic due to how they were in the game, seriously I have been in this league for nearly four seasons now and i have never played a team as disgraceful, unfair and quite frankly rude as this one.

s.signorelli

Postby s.signorelli » December 4th, 2013, 11:18 pm

oh I would like the community to know that the admins have also given us a warning and have received the same punishment as rock for things what happened in the seeds vs rr game. When we were the ones who were forced to play on a laggy host, who their specs wouldn't leave when I asked them to so our goalkeeper could join and when rock players were being rude and disrespectful to us it was only provoked because we used a wildcard and therefore delayed the match (which we are allowed to do in the rules) whereas when we were disrespectful to them it was provoked by rock not being fair, making us play on a laggy host and for their general rudeness and their disrespect towards us.

gg admins

s.signorelli

Postby Stevo » December 5th, 2013, 7:35 am

oh stahp whining please, admins have made a ruling, 6 players been warned in equal proportions from each team I believe, you don't see mlf making a pathetic complaint post about it so why should you? Just move on and deal with the bloody punishment :x

#fredis2gud4belgium
#bringbackfmpubs
#bringbackratings

Stevo

Next

Return to Shitstorm