News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: 13th Aug L Balls Be Flyin' vs Outlaw

Postby grünersamt » August 24th, 2023, 7:44 pm

couldnt find an agreement when to play the match:

<17:55:56> "BUFFOИ": hello
<17:59:23> "grünersamt": hi
<19:30:15> "BUFFOИ": 11 cet
<19:32:50> "grünersamt": i assume you want to play our match at 11 cet, id prefer to play before/ after regular official since we are online then anways
<19:34:43> "BUFFOИ": Sorry, bro, our mate will be home at 11cet o'clock.
<19:35:59> "grünersamt": i dont find this reasonable, matchtime is at 9, normally wildcard matches are played before or after. you have 4 ppl at 9 too, no? or do you receive a deflose on regular match today?
<19:46:41> "BUFFOИ": We'll talk after the offi game
<19:47:33> "grünersamt": ok
<21:23:35> "grünersamt": we are rdy
<21:24:16> "BUFFOИ": not ready
<21:24:28> "grünersamt": when are you ready? didnt you just play a match?
<21:28:20> "BUFFOИ": 11 cet
<21:28:21> "BUFFOИ": bro
<21:28:29> "grünersamt": man you cant make us wait 2 hours, cmon
<21:29:14> "BUFFOИ": Our mate's out there, bro.
<21:29:28> "grünersamt": man, you literally just HAD To play a match, so you are 4
<21:29:32> "grünersamt": so play the freaking game, wtf
<21:31:03> "BUFFOИ": when we were ready you were not ready and postponed, now we say 11 cet in accordance with the rules, what's your problem
<21:39:32> "grünersamt": problem is that you want us to wait 2 hours, for serveral ppl do you know how much time you want us to wait to play a freakin 2d browser game?
<21:42:08> "grünersamt": last time you maybe were rdy to play, but we werent so i dont even the point. for me its that we just couldnt find a time to play, to demand us to wait so long, even tho you must have 4 players (we didnt have when you asked last time!) is a joke to me
<21:43:06> "grünersamt": I will post this conversation on forum and admins shall decide, we cannot wait so much since we all have work and have to wake up early tmrw
grünersamt

Postby Sorlord » August 24th, 2023, 7:53 pm

we have the right to play until the last hour of the match, not only you are working, we also have a job, our available time is 23 cet and we have the right to play at this hour
Sorlord

Postby phami » August 24th, 2023, 8:18 pm

Sorlord wrote:we have the right to play until the last hour of the match, not only you are working, we also have a job, our available time is 23 cet and we have the right to play at this hour

We were waiting. admins are informed and they will solve this situation

ppl have life, we were waiting for u guys!

Gn.
phami

Postby Sorlord » August 24th, 2023, 8:27 pm

we wanted to play the match with you on sunday, you were 4 people in ts but you wanted to play the match on thursday
Sorlord

Postby Sorlord » August 24th, 2023, 8:31 pm

a draw makes you a champion that's why you want and it's not wrong that we did, because we are not ready now, at the time we are ready it is still august 24, we told you the time today and you still didn't accept it, let other teams do this from now on and win by forfeit
Sorlord

Postby Sorlord » August 24th, 2023, 8:35 pm

i've been playing in this league for years, i've never seen anything like this and what a coincidence in the championship game
Sorlord

Postby BUFFOИ » August 24th, 2023, 9:43 pm

If it wasn't a championship match, we wouldn't be so obsessed and we would say defwin, we are not a team obsessed with these things. we always waited for the opponent, we tried not to be defwin. We think that another day the teams will agree and the champion should be determined. May the deserving win, no need to fight. Good luck, have fun.
BUFFOИ

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Berg » August 24th, 2023, 11:08 pm

You don’t have the right to play the match at that time. You have the right to propose to play the game at that time, which is a bit different.
We declined because at that time we didn’t have 4. We proposed to play before/after the official match time (21H CET) so those accusations about wanting a draw or a defwin just because it makes us champions makes no sense.
Also, we were just trying to be reasonable about the time. We would have to wait 2h to play the match. And you had just played a match at that time so don’t tell me that you only had 4 for those 15min.
In the rules it states the game had to be played today, and we tried to gain agreement on the match time, and we couldn’t as you were completely unflexible on the schedule, proposing a ridicule time to play and stating you have the right to play at that time.
Now is up to the administration to decide. Just remember that the day has 24h and you were only available on 1h and not available in 23h
Berg

Postby Sorlord » August 25th, 2023, 1:54 pm

from now on, you can be sure that I will wait until the last day in every wc match and do it just like you
Sorlord

Postby grünersamt » August 25th, 2023, 3:36 pm

Hi,

I hope we all didn't get to upset. In the end we just couldn't find a date to play a stupid 2d browser game.
Someone in this thread said last time we, bbf, refused to play eventho we were 4 on ts, but that doesnt mean that these 4 are online and at their keyboard at that moment, keep that in mind.

However, I and I think we all don't want to win by a defwin. I dont understand your allegation that we did this on purpose. We just didnt want to wait up to 2 hours for this, especially when you could play the match since you just played an other official. If admins decide so take the defwin, I personally cant be bothered with this too much. I dont know the rules for this as much as my double-u double e d but lets keep in mind, both teams offered times to play the match.

Still their is the option admins say we get another oppurtunity to find a date for the match, but then not that late :reindeer:
I think lets hear the opinion/ decision from an admin to this.

Cheers
grünersamt

Return to Wildcard HQ