Season 33 New Team Applications

Season 33 New Team Applications

Postby Whitee » December 16th, 2021, 10:40 pm

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for Season 33.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 33 will begin: 16.01.2021

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -

1. Make sure you have access to decent host
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes, Gary, Whitee or any TS Supporter.

Deadline: 08.01.2021

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, Gary, Whitee, Meyzi, or GirlontaR
Whitee

News Articles: 1

Re: Season 33 New Team Applications

Postby Smithyo Jr » December 16th, 2021, 11:54 pm

Team Name - Fucked Ups

Logo - (150x150) Image

Image Smithyo ©
Image sake Co ©
Image heart Co ©
Image Emenike
Image Daaf
Image Sunset
Image Mix
Image vantage
Image Beast

I want to be captain because I have experience in this community with this team and I have a lot of experience in general I played a lot of season in FM and other leagues too and I want show all the community our big potential.
I already did the captain in Fucked Ups here in fm and in italian league 2 Seasons and I know how to manage the team.
We already played one season and finished 5th place in div2. We played with some good players like Splat Mullewa and Stingox William and gio. I created this team AROUND 2 years ago with a friend (Canica) probably u dont know him but i know he is my friend in real life we played in the same football team and we go in the same school. I am in contact with him we have whatsapp group with all players. we have won one italy cup together with Fucked Ups we have 2 third place in italian league consecutive and one time we played HCL group stages too (thanks to italian league gave us this opportunity)
I want the best for the team and the best for this community and I love this team bcs its my team from 2 years to now.
I spended a lot of time in this game and for this great for me team and I really want have a place here.
We also already playing in italian league with Fucked Ups and we won season 1 we arrived first.
I really hope we can have a place in this great community °.°. I also won most clean sheet in the season 31. We already try to joined in season 32.
Im a serious captain and I am a good person. I want say we are a serious team with good players and wat I can also say.. we are ready for season 33. I know this is really long my msg and I hope you will read all bcs we rly want join FM this time.
We are active everyday on our channel Fucked Ups in Team Aplli section on ts.
Our level is high you will see.
our reputation too is good enough.
I like too our game style.
We know how to play serious and we are a good competitive team.
we are serious enough.
We like the competition and respect rules and opponents.
we have access to decent host.
We also have NOT ragers in the team.
we also have a squad of active players and we have too have vps host for play fs and officials. we have good connection internets.
We know the rules and the 3def rule.
We know how to put kick rate limit.
in this season we will play all matches and I hope we will use 0 wildcard beacuse its our team rly active.
I am sure 100% we will not disband the team during this new season.
I signed players with a lot of experience and very active.
Last edited by Smithyo Jr on January 8th, 2022, 12:56 pm, edited 16 times in total.
yoyo
Smithyo Jr

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Kirit » December 17th, 2021, 3:06 pm

Team Name Hunters

Team Logo Image

LineUp

Image Kirit Captain
Image vinig0d Co-Captain

I'll add the others later because I need a channel on teamspeak

Why you want to captain I found this community the last season and I enjoyed it a lot, I found good people, good staff, so I'd be interested in investing my time here for improving myself and the community in general as captain. Whoever met me found out how much I'm friendly and funny, I'll buy host if we'll be in the league.
Kirit

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby hxgd » December 18th, 2021, 6:44 am

Team Name: DREYKO

150x150 Team Logo:

Lineup:
Image Punisher ©
Image nysh ©©
Image skaii
Image Jeffrey
Image boa
Image Repy
Image Alf
Image SEF
Image Nasri
Image Vinicius Jr.
Image xDanny
Image campionleo
Image Flaviu

The main reason I want to be a captain:
I'm a mature person. If you accept us to the league, I can guarantee that I will fulfill my responsibilities completely and without any problems until the league ends. We are friends from all over the world. We stay active, we believe our chemistry and we think we can win division 2 in our first season.
Last edited by hxgd on January 3rd, 2022, 4:15 pm, edited 24 times in total.
hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Levitan » December 18th, 2021, 2:36 pm

Team Name -
Phamily

Logo - (150x150)

Image Levitan ©
Image Phami Co-©
Image eR
Image Victor Valdes
Image villain
Image Enzo
Image Jéal
Image competition
Image ramos
Image Dark
Image Xavi Alonso
Image Terquila
Image Galvan

Why you want to captain? -

We are a group of friends and we are also playing other games together a lot.
We want to form a team in feedme.
This would be my first time as a captain.
I am open for new experiences. We are always active and we just want to try it as a team together.
Last edited by Levitan on January 7th, 2022, 4:06 pm, edited 29 times in total.
goat
Levitan

Position: Forward

Postby Afro-jack » December 19th, 2021, 4:11 pm

Team Name Kona
team logo (150X150)
ts logo (16x16) Image
Line Up:
Image Afrojack Captain
Image S1lkroad Co
Image Elrond (not yet 100%)
Image Tevez (not yet 100%)
Image da
Image Hawk
Image Melooo
Image VAR
Image Philion
Image aduś

why you want to captain?
We are not type of guys which likes to play many leagues. I enjoy to lead the team and try to get the best from them, and i think Feed me is the perfect choice for us. I dont want to play any other league (only FM and Champions league counted). My team is based on balkan's players mixed with respectfull european players, whole team are grown ass humans in team, so i guarantee there will be no problems with us, in organizing and matchday dealing. I want to keep alive and represent Big 4v4 in my country with this balkan team.
btw: Team will have bigger roster than this, if we join league.

PS: i apologise for last season (32) mess i did, it was not on a purpose, it was just one moment i screwed up with faking player. Sabyasachi was a Captain of team i was Co C (i joined in team somewhere on half of the season), i didnt have permission to sign players when i needed to, while sabyasachi was AFKing all the season. I think i served my misstake, with banning from season 32. It wont happen again i Promise.
Last edited by Afro-jack on January 6th, 2022, 9:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Afro-jack

Postby DinoBIH » December 22nd, 2021, 9:06 pm

Image/Image Dino (C)
Image/Image Danny (CC)
Image vera+
Image Niser
Image campionleo
Image Repy
Image azrod
Image Lucho

why i want to be captain:
i have been playing haxball for a while now and i would like to start a team because i like to play with new players and get new experience and i would like to start a team because we have a nice team and we like a lot of prizes and we are very motivated.

ps
we are active ;)

i will add more players
Last edited by DinoBIH on December 30th, 2021, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DinoBIH

Postby chelsea flyer » December 23rd, 2021, 1:01 am

Team name - Young bucks

Captain:
gb chelsea flyer

Co-Captain:
gb Mac

Players: 9/12
nl ocho
cz Johny93
cz Misko
de Levaldo
cz ᴍᴏʀᴀᴍᴇ
fr lach
sk crawford

Why you want to captain-
My team played Nord hax ssn 1 and finished 2nd, same level on points as another team. Team is very active and is a core group that show up always at least 4 players. We played in Nord where there were many fft losses and wins, in pre season, conference then final stage. We only had one fft win and 0 fft losses. Every other team, had over 3+ at least, and many teams disbanded. You wouldn't have to worry about that with our team young bucks, because we are a nice, friendly group of players who stay together through tough times. We play together and still try to do our best because my communication skills >. We know the rules as most of our players have been playing haxball for a while except me and I'm the captain. But I have gm'ed many leagues, eu and even NA leagues where I have won multiple championships/rings as gm in all sorts of modes e.g. futsal, regular 3v3 and real soccer. Young Bucks have 2 private hosts that we can use at all times. We know about kick rate limit. We ain't new to this map and will be active in team speak with fun cups etc for season 33. FM is a good league and i'd like to be apart of it. Thanks!

Image not sending. Whitee has it on 150x150
chelsea flyer

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby TaliscAa » December 28th, 2021, 4:35 am

Team Name : MaD BeasTs
TaG : MB

Image Talisca@@@ ©
Image Wozal ©
Image Ozil
Image TiggerFlex
Image okok
Image Nx

Greetings to everyone, the portuguese core of this team has been playing with eachother for years, and we would like to test ourselves on the best big league in the world. We already played multiple seasons on the now extinguised portuguese league, we played the latest season of NordHax league, and some of our players have already been playing in feed me for quite sometime. Good luck to all applications, and i hope to see you on the field in the near future. - ( And it's always another team for the competition because every season if we see it's always the same players the only thing that changes is team name here is also new players in feed me who just played in the Portuguese community )
TaliscAa

Postby ZawiszakZH » December 28th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Team Name : Zawhax
Team TaG : ZH
Logo Image

Lineup :
PL :Zawiszak (Capitain )
PL Sqeet (Vice Capitain)
PL Semp( Vice Capitain)
PL Se
PL Milanista
PL Rudyi
PL KROL
PL BLV

Why you want to captain?

:Because i have a lot of expirience in managing teams. I Came back after long break and want to make Polish Haxball great again with my Friends ( Teammates ) :)
We are active and hungry of game . I think Feed Me is perfect for us - Many teams, some challange as well .We still wanna improve and play with the best teams in EU
Last edited by ZawiszakZH on January 6th, 2022, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZawiszakZH

Postby NASCAR » January 4th, 2022, 10:13 pm

Team name: Ass Kickers
Logo 150x150

Image Neat (C)
Image weby
Image Haku
Image vvv
Image Luffy

Why do you want to be a captain?- I want to be a captain because I have all the necesseary qualities. I think I have accumulated some experience in the last seasons when I managed Red Hawk and now I think I am ready to manage my own team. I am ambitious and I am ready to face any challenge and I want to stay as long as possible in this league because we are a good colective of friends which already have played in some circumstances.
NASCAR

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » January 8th, 2022, 3:38 am

Stiff Wind

Image ROCKY BALBOA (C)
Image Altidore (C)
Image SAKY
Image Meyzi
Image Zent
Image Loken

why i want to be captain: for new adventures