Team disbands and Player bans

Re: Team disbands and Player bans

Postby Lyreco » April 15th, 2020, 11:25 am

nJa wrote:
Lyreco wrote:So, EVERYONE, legit EVERYONE, knows for a fact that Owned aka Paranoia uses macro for years and he only gets a warning?? I respect you admins, but please man.. please. Just ban this guy, hakutter should of been banned too, what's the point in warnings when it's macro? If you use it the first time, it means you know what you were doing and you know you are breaking the rules, its not like 4def mistakes or something (even tho some people do it on purpose).

I can give you full list of players that use macro in 1st division and everyone know, but ye lets focus on 2nd div players like hakutter or paranoia ajjajaj u are ridicoulus

I mean you two (owned and hakut) are the ones who got reported and you are the most obvious... You're basically saying ''why focus on div2?? go focus on div1!!'' while div2 is part of this league too, and those were the ones that were reported. If you suspect anyone using making you should feel free to just report it, whats wrong with that? Just accept the fact that your player got reported, admins can't watch every rec and look for macro users can they? I feel like the reports have gone up cause the admins are just giving warnings, when they should just ban them (not perma but for a season or two). Only way for people to get punished for using macro, is the opponent team reporting it. Admins should just get some experienced and trusted players to judge if it is macro or not and then make the decision
Lyreco

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Lyreco » April 15th, 2020, 11:26 am

And i also feel like people love to exaggerate about the amount of macro users
Lyreco

Postby jasko » April 15th, 2020, 11:43 am

While I also share the opinion of some of you, that the punishment should be harsher, I also want to remind everyone, that for a few seasons nothing was ever done against macro, no one was enforcing the rule. One could think that going from 0 to banning players on first offense would be the correct way, but I think we have to start somewhere and what Gary is doing is the way to go, in my opinion. This is a great foundation for the future of fighting against macro. Keep in mind there will always be guys that will be able to use it and go unnoticed, that's just how it is in life, some cheat and get away with it, others get caught and face consequences.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby lsco » April 15th, 2020, 11:58 am

nJa wrote:
Lyreco wrote:So, EVERYONE, legit EVERYONE, knows for a fact that Owned aka Paranoia uses macro for years and he only gets a warning?? I respect you admins, but please man.. please. Just ban this guy, hakutter should of been banned too, what's the point in warnings when it's macro? If you use it the first time, it means you know what you were doing and you know you are breaking the rules, its not like 4def mistakes or something (even tho some people do it on purpose).

I can give you full list of players that use macro in 1st division and everyone know, but ye lets focus on 2nd div players like hakutter or paranoia ajjajaj u are ridicoulus

Catrice had x2 spam than Paranoia never getting punished cause he won cl and he is turk XD

Catrice was probably the most obvious macro to ever play in FM.
I agree with you about this case simply cause i made the protest about him a year ago and it got ignored for months and ended up with a poor "warning" :fp: .

I tend to believe that Gary which really tries his best to handle this situation will make the right decisions when a protest will come up even vs a top div 1 team.
lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Allen » April 15th, 2020, 12:51 pm

jasko wrote:While I also share the opinion of some of you, that the punishment should be harsher, I also want to remind everyone, that for a few seasons nothing was ever done against macro, no one was enforcing the rule. One could think that going from 0 to banning players on first offense would be the correct way, but I think we have to start somewhere and what Gary is doing is the way to go, in my opinion. This is a great foundation for the future of fighting against macro. Keep in mind there will always be guys that will be able to use it and go unnoticed, that's just how it is in life, some cheat and get away with it, others get caught and face consequences.

supermazhine

@jasko u can stop cry about macro all ur team he is macro .... :bounce:
Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Arango » April 15th, 2020, 12:54 pm

i dont understand why macro is still working with kicklimit?? and where is the advantage using macro with a kick limit
Arango

Postby LaggerMet » April 15th, 2020, 1:03 pm

n0r wrote:i dont understand why macro is still working with kicklimit?? and where is the advantage using macro with a kick limit

good luck pressing 10 times in a second consistently with human fingers
LaggerMet

Postby Arango » April 15th, 2020, 1:10 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
n0r wrote:i dont understand why macro is still working with kicklimit?? and where is the advantage using macro with a kick limit

good luck pressing 10 times in a second consistently with human fingers

how moronic is that... Things that move the world
Arango

Postby Ferg » April 15th, 2020, 1:12 pm

I like how we all gonna continue talking about it but nothing is gonna happen
Ferg

Postby Rizzoli » April 15th, 2020, 2:36 pm

Lol lets not ban owned who is using macro for 5 years, give him another chance maybe he will change ahahha, or lets give a macro user a chance to win div2, funny af.
"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby Yannex » April 15th, 2020, 4:24 pm

solace wrote:
jasko wrote:While I also share the opinion of some of you, that the punishment should be harsher, I also want to remind everyone, that for a few seasons nothing was ever done against macro, no one was enforcing the rule. One could think that going from 0 to banning players on first offense would be the correct way, but I think we have to start somewhere and what Gary is doing is the way to go, in my opinion. This is a great foundation for the future of fighting against macro. Keep in mind there will always be guys that will be able to use it and go unnoticed, that's just how it is in life, some cheat and get away with it, others get caught and face consequences.

supermazhine

@jasko u can stop cry about macro all ur team he is macro .... :bounce:

since the great supermazhine known for his "special" corner abilities and how close he was with jasko's captain, for the first time in my life i tend to belive him
but ofc not all the team... :D :popcorn:
Yannex

Postby Lyreco » April 15th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Everyone talking about how they know people have macro, maybe actually send names and recs? Just do it already if you really want to stop the macro abuse, cut the crap
Lyreco

Postby B4D4SS » April 15th, 2020, 5:04 pm

Lets be honest macro used to be kinda useless anyway because if you were better positioned you would win the spam even with slow fingers.

Everybody suddenly cares about macro now instead of before (when Catrice was doing it) for that reason. Now that macro is a legitimate advantage, we take it seriously, Im sure Catrice would be reported if he was using it on HTML too.
B4D4SS

Postby Rizzoli » April 15th, 2020, 5:18 pm

B4D4SS wrote:Lets be honest macro used to be kinda useless anyway because if you were better positioned you would win the spam even with slow fingers.

Everybody suddenly cares about macro now instead of before (when Catrice was doing it) for that reason. Now that macro is a legitimate advantage, we take it seriously, Im sure Catrice would be reported if he was using it on HTML too.

He used it on HTML (in offi), scored the funniest macro goal ever, got reported and nothing happened.
"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby Anddy » April 15th, 2020, 9:23 pm

Maybe we should look for better parameters for kick limit
https://github.com/haxball/haxball-issu ... rate-burst
Anddy

Postby Hannes » April 22nd, 2020, 9:56 pm

concerning macro accusation Bullas (Rogue):

Bullas judged guilty for macro usage in official games (Day 23 Triple X vs. Rogue and Day 24 Rogue vs. Smokin' Aces)
Thatfor all 2nd leg matches of Rogue which Bullas participated in get rated as defloss.
Furthermore the player Bullas gets banned from playing for any FM team until mid-season of Season 28.

concerning taziek and Fourth Echelon:

Fourth Echelon as an FM-representing-team in HCL, was found guilty for macro-usage and disbanded of that competition.
That + the open "bragging" of taziek for apparent using of macro will see the team disband after the season.
Furthermore the player taziek gets banned from playing for any FM team until mid-season of Season 28.
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Hannes » August 1st, 2020, 11:39 am

EYP Haxball gets removed from the league with immediate effect.
They faked players on several occasions, therefore all 2nd leg matches gets rated as defloss.

Stylebender is banned from playing in FM until end of season 30.
Elrond and Flacko are banned from playing in FM until end of season 29.
Hannes

Postby Hannes » October 24th, 2020, 9:58 pm

G2 have been disbanded from the 4v4 league for 3 deflosses in the first leg. Their future games and any postponed games will be a 3-0 defwin for the opponent.

8.3 If a team receives 3 deflosses in one leg or 4 deflosses in a whole season, they will disband and all their games will be a 3-0 defloss.(All 2nd leg matches if 1st leg matches were played regularly) It is up to the admins in the end.
Team members are available to play in the second leg

8.6 If a team disbands then any regular players for that team are still under the normal transfer rules (can only play for 1 team in each leg of the season).

Team captain will not be available to play in the second leg:-

8.7 The captain of each team at the start of the season can not play for another team all season. He is locked for both legs of the season. If he passes captaincy to someone else then that captain is also locked for both legs until the end of the season.
Hannes

Postby Hannes » November 4th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Classic XI decided to disband from the 4v4 league. All their 2nd leg matches will be a 3-0 defwin for the opponent.
Hannes

Postby Hannes » November 29th, 2020, 10:09 pm

masa was judged guilty for macro usage in official game Season 29, Matchday 14 Fourth Echelon - Smokin' Aces, match will be credited defloss for SA (or replay match if 4E captain wants to; without masa being eligible to play) and masa is banned to play next three matches of SA.
Hannes

PreviousNext

Return to Season 32