Team disbands and Player bans

Re: Team disbands and Player bans

Postby Gary » April 2nd, 2021, 5:06 pm

The following players have been banned, effective from today. They are probably all somehow related, but I would suggest changing your password at the first opportunity as I am aware of a data breach concerning another haxball league where a couple of members have gained access to user account login credentials. I think there is only a risk if you use the same password on FM as the other league in question - HCL.

Pedy - gained access to a "data dump" of login credentials from another league and repeatedly paid hackers to decrypt passwords of admins and other FM users, as well as threatening that there will be consequences if I ban him. Either it's linked to the above where he will pay 100s of euros to gain information, or has something planned for attacking me.

Norb - gained access to admin login credentials on FM site, which I suspect is linked to the above, but I'm unable to prove the link. I just know he logged in the account instead of reporting it - possibly used it to gain IP addresses, but I can't see any activities relating to it.

supermazhine - I have received reports of screenshots showing him admitting to DDoSing other Israeli members, whether directly or indirectly via "friends" like last time, and also threatening to DDoS.

I find all of this really childish. Genuinely amazed at the lengths some people go to over a game.
Gary

News Articles: 0

Postby Whitee » August 5th, 2021, 5:51 pm

Kadim Lands have been disbanded from the 4v4 league for 3 deflosses in the second leg. Their future games and any postponed games will be a 3-0 defwin for the opponent.

8.3 If a team receives 3 deflosses in one leg or 4 deflosses in a whole season, they will disband and all their games will be a 3-0 defloss.(All 2nd leg matches if 1st leg matches were played regularly) It is up to the admins in the end.

Defloss vs Good Guys on MD13
Defloss vs H.C. Moldavians on MD14
Defloss vs WANNACRY on MD18
Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby Hannes » November 21st, 2021, 5:18 pm

Concerning Division 2 Match Burned Out - The Elders of Matchday 16:
Maio got impersonated by Viego.
The match gets rated as defwin for The Elders.

Afrojack and Viego get both ban to play in FM till the end of the season.
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Whitee » November 22nd, 2021, 7:20 pm

Burned Out have been disbanded from the 4v4 league for 4 deflosses in a whole season. Their future games and any postponed games will be a 3-0 defwin for the opponent.

8.3 If a team receives 3 deflosses in one leg or 4 deflosses in a whole season, they will disband and all their games will be a 3-0 defloss.(All 2nd leg matches if 1st leg matches were played regularly) It is up to the admins in the end.

Defloss vs Keep it 100 on MD5
Defloss vs Savage Hax on MD7
Defloss vs The Elders on MD16
Defloss vs Keep it 100 on MD18
Whitee

Postby Whitee » December 27th, 2021, 7:05 pm

Concerning Division 1 Match Above The Rest - WANTED of Matchday 25:
Stones got impersonated by WIAGOAL. (Stones is going to be banned aswell because both agreed in pm about this case)

Stones and WIAGOAL get both ban to play in FM till the end of the next season.
Whitee

Previous

Return to Season 32