Season 32 Announcements (4v4)

Re: Season 32 Announcements (4v4)

Postby Per » September 14th, 2021, 9:06 pm

i think flaviu deserve a chance like the others because i see that he loves so much this game so maybe next time accept him
Per

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby aMp » September 14th, 2021, 9:24 pm

SuarezN7 wrote:Is flaviu paying for people to defend him on forums too or what?

Yea and I think he should pay you aswell so you play better ^_^
You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby lsco » September 14th, 2021, 9:40 pm

good job admins, love your work :thumbup:
lsco

Postby Radu1 » September 14th, 2021, 9:51 pm

lsco wrote:good job admins, love your work :thumbup:

:cheers: :cheers: :cat:
Radu1

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Rizzoli » September 14th, 2021, 11:05 pm

1500e and flaviu can feel free to take over my team =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby chiri » September 15th, 2021, 12:10 am

ce aveti ma nebunulor v ati trezit toti sa comentati
chiri

Postby Modriccc » September 15th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Suarez go kill yourself
Modriccc

Postby hxgd » September 16th, 2021, 10:05 am

its so funny that my man manuel aka neymar aka yeah aka john cena (and 34590 another nicknames) didnt got accepted again.

i see there is no div2b anymore (not sure), it's because there is no enough teams? maybe?

and you dont accept that guy? seriously? hahahahaha im not in his team BUT admins CMON HHHAAHAH, idk who you guys are but to have this decision you gotta be seriously dumb or you suffered some kind of mental illness back in the days. haxball is dying every single second and you are refusing people WHO ACTUALLY WANTS TO PLAY. just because he has troll personality or shitposts on your forum? the people you accept every season THEY QUIT AFTER 1 SEASON AND THIS DUDE IS HERE APPLYING HIS TEAM FOR MULTIPLE SEASONS, ALSO EVEN HE GOT REFUSED EVERYTIME HE STILL STAYS ACTIVE AND TRIES ANOTHER SHOT AND YOU STILL DONT ACCEPT hhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... its a pity... srsly whoever voted to reject my man just go rope yourself 4 real

btw i don't care about his personality, he wants to play in league with his mates. if he plays his matches without a problem then there is not a problem. the "turkish" people you accept every season is more autistic retards than my man manuel in case if you don't know. :^)
hxgd

Postby SuarezN7 » September 16th, 2021, 10:39 am

Modriccc wrote:Suarez go kill yourself

modric stop being salty that i didnt want to sign u few ssns ago

aMp wrote:

amp take this advice to urself and maybe dont choke this season like the previous one, u deserved to get relegated but teams disbanding saved u :clown:
SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby Flaviu » September 19th, 2021, 11:55 am

SuarezN7 wrote:
Modriccc wrote:Suarez go kill yourself

modric stop being salty that i didnt want to sign u few ssns ago

aMp wrote:

amp take this advice to urself and maybe dont choke this season like the previous one, u deserved to get relegated but teams disbanding saved u :clown:

I think you have some problems little boy , you see that i ignore you and don`t respond to you and you keep mentioning my name. All the time when you have the chance , but since you are irrelevant to me. I prefer not to insult you in any way. In the end you are nothing , and only reason you are happy that admins rejected my team is because you know if i would have made a team you would not win any more trophies.
Flaviu

Postby SuarezN7 » September 19th, 2021, 1:04 pm

Flaviu wrote:I think you have some problems little boy , you see that i ignore you and don`t respond to you and you keep mentioning my name. All the time when you have the chance , but since you are irrelevant to me. I prefer not to insult you in any way. In the end you are nothing , and only reason you are happy that admins rejected my team is because you know if i would have made a team you would not win any more trophies.

Dude the last season u played in this league u were paying necro in rosemary's team and we beat u 10-0 shut ur mouth.
Im shit talking u because u are the joke of the whole community and u keep on crying and try to gain attention, uve been playing for 10 years and u are still this bad (i can teach my grandma to be a better player than u in under 4 weeks) :clown: :clown: :clown:
SuarezN7

Postby aMp » September 19th, 2021, 5:20 pm

I think you have some problems little boy , you see that i ignore you and don`t respond to you and you keep mentioning my name. All the time when you have the chance , but since you are irrelevant to me. I prefer not to insult you in any way. In the end you are nothing , and only reason you are happy that admins rejected my team is because you know if i would have made a team you would not win any more trophies.

When did he win smth?
aMp

Postby SuarezN7 » September 19th, 2021, 6:14 pm

aMp wrote:

When did he win smth?

mr funcup is that u?
SuarezN7

Postby aMp » September 19th, 2021, 6:15 pm

SuarezN7 wrote:
aMp wrote:

When did he win smth?

mr funcup is that u?

kinda, you are lossing even there
aMp

Postby SuarezN7 » September 19th, 2021, 7:28 pm

aMp wrote:
SuarezN7 wrote:
aMp wrote:
When did he win smth?

mr funcup is that u?

Ye just like last season, won in funcup, got rekt in official :clown:
U were 7 or 8 years old when i first won something in haxball, so keep amusing me and dont forget to ask flaviu for more money cuz u are defending him 24/7 with blood, sweat and tears :thumbup:
SuarezN7

Postby Soul » September 19th, 2021, 8:47 pm

SuarezN7 wrote:kinda, you are lossing even there

SuarezN7 wrote:Ye just like last season, won in funcup, got rekt in official :clown:
U were 7 or 8 years old when i first won something in haxball, so keep amusing me and dont forget to ask flaviu for more money cuz u are defending him 24/7 with blood, sweat and tears :thumbup:

Misho bad boy, i love it
Soul

Postby aMp » September 19th, 2021, 11:12 pm

Ye just like last season, won in funcup, got rekt in official :clown:

1. are you even changing your jokes? like you are making them over and over again
2. Yea what did you won family tournament or what?
3. yea sure flaviu pays me that's why he is in fear right now qweweq
4. so like 10 years ago when you lets say won the family tournament till now played whole the time haxball? man tf
5. btw tell me with what have I "defended 24/7" flaviu while he was mad at me for telling him why he didn't get accepted
aMp

Postby Per » September 19th, 2021, 11:34 pm

im not defending amp but suarez don t act like you are someone in this game srs you make me laugh when you talk about winning smth
Per

Postby SuarezN7 » September 20th, 2021, 3:44 am

Per wrote:im not defending amp but suarez don t act like you are someone in this game srs you make me laugh when you talk about winning smth

U are a snake, me and luck made ur career so have some respect to ur elders

aMp wrote:1. are you even changing your jokes? like you are making them over and over again
4. so like 10 years ago when you lets say won the family tournament till now played whole the time haxball? man tf
5. btw tell me with what have I "defended 24/7" flaviu while he was mad at me for telling him why he didn't get accepted

Well amp maybe stop talking if u arent flaviu's bitch and let him defend himself... And yes ive been winning "family" tourneys when u started school :lol: Good luck this season amp, im sure u will finally show ur potentia, everyone is hyping u up, no pressure
SuarezN7

Postby Radu1 » September 20th, 2021, 4:20 am

SuarezN7 wrote:
Per wrote:im not defending amp but suarez don t act like you are someone in this game srs you make me laugh when you talk about winning smth

U are a snake, me and luck made ur career so have some respect to ur elders

aMp wrote:1. are you even changing your jokes? like you are making them over and over again

Well amp maybe stop talking if u arent flaviu's bitch and let him defend himself... And yes ive been winning "family" tourneys when u started school :lol: Good luck this season amp, im sure u will finally show ur potentia, everyone is hyping u up, no pressure

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Radu1

Previous

Return to Season 32