Season 32 New Team Applications

Season 32 New Team Applications

Postby Whitee » August 9th, 2021, 6:34 pm

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for Season 32.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 32 will begin: tba

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -

1. Make sure you have access to decent host
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes, Gary, Whitee or any TS Supporter.

Deadline: 29.08.2021

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, Gary, Whitee, Meyzi, or GirlontaR
Whitee

News Articles: 1

Re: Season 32 New Team Applications

Postby Smithyo Jr » August 10th, 2021, 11:50 am

Team Name - Fucked Ups

Logo - (150x150): Image

Lineup -

Image Yeah ©
Image Nortisae ©©
Image skrej ©©
Image WIAGOAL
Image Knap
Image Nocke
Image kaı
Image Pringles
Image Ferg
Image Melooo
Image FURYA
Image manoj

Kits:
Red - /colors red 60 FFFFFF 0080FF 141414 0080FF
Blue - /colors red 60 000000 CD04D4 16A3B3

I want to be captain because I have experience in this community with this team and I have a lot of experience in general I played a lot of season in fm and other leagues and I want show all the community our potential.
I already did the captain in Fucked Ups here in fm and in italian league 2 Seasons and I know how to manage the team.
We already played one season and finished 5th place in div2. We played with some good players like Splat Mullewa and Stingox William and gio. I created this team AROUND 2 years ago with a friend (Canica) probably u dont know him but i know he is my friend in real life we played in the same football team and we go in the same school. I am in contact with him we have whatsapp group with all players. we have won one italy cup together with Fucked Ups we have 2 third place in italian league consecutive and one time we played HCL group stages too (thanks to italian league gave us this opportunity)
I want the best for the team and the best for this community and I love this team bcs its my team from 2 years to now.
I spended a lot of time in this game and for this great for me team and I really want have a place here.
We also already playing in italian league with Fucked Ups and we won season 1 we arrived first. I played with some good players like Mucolaj Altidore Meyzi ecc. ecc. :)
Dont look how many times I edited the post bcs I tried a lot of players here the max is 12 but If it was for example 15 I wanted to sign 3 more players xd.
I really hope we can have a place in this great community °.°. I also won top clean sheet last season (31) xd so im a serious captain and I am a good person. I want say we are a serious team with good players and wat I can also say.. we are ready for season 32. I know this is really long my msg and I hope you will read all bcs we rly want join FM this time.
We are active everyday on our channel Fucked Ups in Team Aplli section.
Our level is high you will see.
our reputation too is good enough.
I like too our game style.
We know how to play serious and we are a good competitive team.
we are serious enough.
We like the competition and respect rules and opponents.
we have access to decent host.
We also have NOT ragers in the team.
we also have a squad of active players and we have too have vps host for play fs and officials. we have good connection internets.
We know the rules and the 3def rule.
We know how to put kick rate limit.
I really want to play ssn 32 bcs I dont want lost my prize of Most Clean Sheet div2
in this season we will play all matches and I hope we will use 0 wildcard beacuse its our team rly active.
I am sure 100% we will not disband the team during this new season.
I signed players with a lot of experience and very active.
We want try to reach div1.
I want say too dis team exists from 2 years to now.
I have played for teams like Slappers Mighty Ducks Fucked Ups already in my career.
I hope this season we can have a place in this great Community.
My age is 23 and age of my players too is >20
We appli for first bcs I want join with all my forces SSN 32.
we are a team of good friends and wat I can also say we have experience. I play everyday this game and I am a lot active in ts u can find me everyday in our channel Fucked Ups.
Ah we want play only in div2 NO DIV1 A or B its the same for us if its possible thankss :o
p.s. We have seen there was a lot of deflose last season (31) and some team retired or disbanded so we really want to partecipate this new ssn. ;)
Ah if u want here there is our short video with some actions ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLdTXFZVkg
and here there is our stream of Feed Me Haxball League AROUND 1 years ago vs Classic XI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eif7kyI3oHE
its not my first time i write for team applications.
its not my first time i want try to join in feed me.
I really like this community since around 2013 i love to play here. I Remember also your esports ecc. Ecc.
My first name is Manuel haha
i have 2 sister 19 years old 34 years old xd.
If u want for fun I can tell you our first or main line up will be:
WIAGOAL/skrej - Nocke - kaı - Yeah or is like this: Nortisae/Pring - Nocke - kaı - FURYA/manoj
here there is our stream of a match of italian league we played with our best line up: Smithyo Sodasson Tortogol and Skinny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVW9Ot5QEE
here there is our old team of ESL haha https://play.eslgaming.com/haxball/glob ... /11447445/ u can see some legends and top players like Falk or Marble and rewayss (shaxlele with other nick)
Finally I want say we already played one season here on FM and we have fun in div2 for this we want only play in 2 we dont want to play in div1 but we want go with all our forces.
We have solid line up.
My players I know all and all know me already and we are friends.
I know they will never rq from the team.
I have so much experience in this game I play from 2013 to now.
We have in team one videomaker his nick is manoj he will do videos with our best actions.
Our palmares is like this:
1 qualifications to HCL group stage
1 Italian League Haxball Cup
1 Chmapions Hax Italy Season 1
1 Third Place Italian League
1 5TH place div2 Feed Me
If u decide we can play in div1 its ok for us but its very hard. u will see.
We like to compete vs other teams for show our level to all the community.
We like the Feed Me Haxball Community we already played one season here.
We are the first team in our three here.
Our colors are light blue and Black.
We made our best line up I tried my best.
We are super ready for this new season and so excited really.
I edited this post more then 100 times because everyday things change.
Everyday we are active on ts.
Everyday we talk about the team.
Everyday we show the community our activity.
I am so curious of your choice.
We have not rq or bad players in team.
I appli this team because I want and we want try to reach div1 and because we want the 4v4 and 3v3 alive and I want say at least finally good luck to everyone and have fun and I hope will win the best team haha!!!! We have too whatsapp group for stay in contact and ask who is online for the officials and the fs. cy later on ts byeee and i hope u will read all my msg!!

Legends:

Image Stingox
Image Tortogol
Image Saky
Image Isco
Image Yannex
Image Uxie
Image Vakkoj
Image Falk
Image Skinny
Image Sodasson
Image William
Image Marble
Image Canica
Image Müllérsh
Image lukas
Image MartyK
Image Rosemary
Image Renatooo.
if u dont believe me here there is our page of the team https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page ... ory&id=132

Best regards, Yeah Fucked Ups Captain.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was futsal 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 31)* Yes!
Last edited by Smithyo Jr on August 27th, 2021, 3:51 pm, edited 122 times in total.
yoyo
Smithyo Jr

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Mustafa Pektemek » August 10th, 2021, 1:03 pm

Team Name - Meiwa FC
Lineup -
Image NÔVA ©
Image ES Pierre ©©
Image Clinical Striker
Image Nelso
Image Buxton
Image liéds
Image skrt
Image Mülléwa
Image Jordao

Why you want to captain - Im playing this game very long time and when i played with my friend i also won a lot of trophyies too. ( Angry Bulls, Slappers, Smokin' Aces ) I also played in different teams and i won big or little success too. Also i already managed a team as a Co-Capt in FM. We are playing together for many years with my friends thats why i dont think being a team captain is not hard for me because everybody has already good experience and responsibility.

If Admins can consider my apply it will be a new advanture for me because constant i played as team player not team captain. So if Admins can consider my apply positively ill be the team captain first time in here. Shortly i want to start in Div2, then we want to go Div1 and we want to be successful and having a good time together.
Mustafa Pektemek

Position: Forward

Postby Flaviu » August 14th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Team Name : CSKA STEAUA
Short Tag : CSA
Logo : Image
Lineup :

Image Flaviu (Captain)
Image Ramos (Co Captain)
Image Luffy (Co Captain)
Image Jeâl
Image eR.
Image Necro
Image Copan
Image phami
Image Calvary
Image Darko
Image nik
Image Multi

Why you would like to be captain ?
Hello , yes it*s me again xD . over the past years , ive been tryng to get into as a captain in Feed Me , it*s become a meme of how many times i*ve been rejected. But as i said in the previous applications , im not gonna give up. I*ve been a captain in the other communities , HBPT , Haxlife , Cro Top , Romania , Bulgaria , HCL , Nations Cup with Scandinavia before my friend Levaldo. I would like to be Captain to be able to improve myself as a player because let*s face it , im not gonna play anywhere if im not gonna be in charge , i would also like to form a team with players who are not toxic and who are not getting a chance just like me ;) all in all i can promise to all of you , if i am gonna be accepted i am gonna be profesional , not gonna disband after 1 season or 2 like other teams did in the past and are still doing it. I hope you can take my application into consideration. Good Luck to all the new teams who are applyng and let*s keep the 4x4 Big Alive !
Last edited by Flaviu on August 26th, 2021, 7:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Flaviu

Postby oscardutch » August 17th, 2021, 2:36 pm

Team Name - Keep it 100

Logo - (150x150):
https://imgur.com/a/QL1WwcS
Lineup -
Image Oscar ©
Image Levitan
Image Riqqer
Image Monstah
Image Tigré
Image xDanny
Image luntek
Image johan

Why you want to captain - because I want to :D
Last edited by oscardutch on August 27th, 2021, 9:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
oscardutch

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby boJack » August 17th, 2021, 9:32 pm

Team name: SemperFI

Lineup:

Image boJack ©
Image historiaRosé ©©
Image EdinsonCavani ©©
Image NaNi
Image Shärk
Image Derrick Rose.
Image ilpingalto
Image Skrillex
Image Stingox
Image Alekos
Image Fàbregas

I want to be captain because we are a group of friends who plays and have fun on this game for years!
Our history began in 2011, we used to play in your-esports league and italian league haxball! I think we deserve a slot because we always take this game seriously as it should be, we will honor this league for all games. We want to play this league because we are out from every competition on this game for 2 years, and this is the most important league on haxball who can give us the right attitude. Bring the old school back!

We are also sponsorized by Mauro Nardi, who's one of the most famous singer of all times in Italy, he is also the main character of our teamlogo :afro: :afro:
Last edited by boJack on August 28th, 2021, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boJack

Position: Forward

Postby Okazaki » August 19th, 2021, 1:08 am

Team Name - HC Pyongyang

Logo - (150x150): https://imgur.com/R1HPxfn

Lineup -

Image Okazaki ©
Image Tong ©©
Image Kewell
Image Amicae
Image vanb
Image no-footix
Image Fabi
Image Paic
Image Starz

Why you want to captain - We are a famous haxball french team that played in the French Community "HBC" from 2011 to 2016, and in other communities later on, some of us know each others for 10 years ! We want to come back on the game and consume the haxball drug once again since this FeedMe community is very legit and organised, we are very cool guys that never caused problem and always finished the league with all the games played. We have very good hosts (the famous french fibre) and lot of us are unemployed which means that we'll be able to play every night, so let's represent France here !
Okazaki

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Fresco » August 24th, 2021, 5:09 pm

Team Name - The Rains of Castamere

Logo - (150x150):

Lineup -

Image Fresco ©
Image kasiex ©©
Image bibi
Image Beast
Image Roy Jones
Image masa
Image VixeR
Image cafu
Image Isir

Hi, I'm the main admin of THEHAX.PL, I have years of experience in managing clubs.
I started The Rains of Castamere on June 9, 2015 in a 3vs3 style. I have led this club to many victories.
We will be playing on FM for the first time. We have never broken up in the middle of a season and even when we had various squad problems, we managed to play the season to the end. We're communicative and polite.
Thanks for your attention!
Fresco

Postby Daffyd » August 24th, 2021, 11:59 pm

Team Name: Grimers FC

Logo: Image

Team:
Image Daffyd
Image Bla
Image Frank Grimes
Image ATuntija (The goat)
Image July4th
Image Meiden
Image Kyuashu
Image Ice
Image FURYA
Image Deluxe

Why I want to captain:

Hi, my name is Daffyd. My first experience as someone with power came when i joined HFL 3 years ago when i captained my first futsal team. My first season's players included big and well respected members of the haxball community, like Hamza, July4th and Frank Grimes.
When i outgrew this particulair role as captain, i decided to change the futsal world and start my own league (British Futsal Federation), wich would go on to be the main league in Futsal as of today (+-1300 members).
After this i found myself being ready for a new challenge, and thats why i'm signing up for FM, with my good friends.
I think i got what it takes, and understand the responsibility it takes as a captain.
@Daffyd

https://tenor.com/view/daffyd-save-typi ... f-22203702

im daffy who the hell are you ? i stopped shot of storm of futsal without even clicking x
Last edited by Daffyd on August 25th, 2021, 6:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Daffyd

Postby gio » August 25th, 2021, 11:10 am

GLADIATORS

Image William ©
Image gio ©©
Image Baffo ©©
Image Torment
Image Sodasson
Image Lozano
Image Fer
Image Virgil
Image Shin
Image Alex

I'm writing this applications because our captain William is actually in holidays and i knew few minutes ago that we're gonna get cut from our team, so:

We are an old FM former team, we were in last season as ' WANNACRY ' playing all matches with a lot of seriousness without a deflose or things like this but after we reached the 1st division our captain cut us to take turkish people in his team so we want to continue playing together and have fun like we did this season (where we got good results too) instead of watching others playing.
We can promise we will always try our best to suceed and we will also do the most important things: have fun :thumbup: !

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was futsal 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 31)*: No sorry
gio

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby William » August 28th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Confirm what gio wrote
William

Postby Spartacus » August 29th, 2021, 6:00 pm

Banfield

ImageSpartacus [C]
ImageKamil
ImageSchurz
ImageMarkovic
ImageJc7 Hayki
ImagePauleta
ImageHilmylenkov
ImageRivas

Hi,

We already played for Feed Me Haxball in past seasons as Banfield team name. We are group of friends and we want to spend a time together again thats why we build up Banfield and applied for Feed Me.

In past times we played together and we reached good goals. I hope it will be same again.

Also as a team captain i think im disciplined player because i already played as a team captain in another teams and i guess i organized everything very well. If we have any problem in team i can solve it with my experience and also we know each other thats why i think we will never face with big problems.

Hope you can consider our application as I really love the opportunity to be a team captain in this league!
Spartacus

Postby Rush » August 29th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Team Name: Young Fear

Logo: Image

Lineup:
Image Rush (Captain)
Image Warrior (Co-Captain)
Image DoDeL
Image harl
Image Darius_10
Image Tyler
Image Vipper
Image Gerrard

Why you want to captain:
Hello everyone,
We are a new team of unexperimented players from other maps but with some players behind who are helping us improving and becoming better.
This team is created because we want to give players a chance to play in this league as there aren't so many teams that are willing to train players and help improve in this game anymore. We are also helped by some good players like aMp, modric, Norbigo, | some of them are helping us daily some of them only when we have question but its still very helpful and we are glad that they helped or are still helping us!
Yea we are not very experimented in this map but all of us are Real Soccer players and we are also serious enough not to raqe ,disband or anything like this. I say that we are serious because me as the Captain of the team I am admin in almost every Real Soccer League for example I am working on the biggest Real Soccer league, on Euro Cup, World Cup of Real Soccer but I also organisate the Olympic games on haxball that will be in Octomber.
We as a team are very active we play daily fses and we also participated in yesterday FunCup even tho we know it doesn't matter that much.
Our main objective is to improve players and after 1 or 2 season either become a better team together or send the players who improved to better teams and take new players and improve again with them. I don't think we will have a problem with players for this season or any season that we will participate if we are getting accepted. I hope admins will think about us aswell and let us have our chance.
Thanks in advance, Good luck to all the teams that applied
Rush

Return to Season 32