Image Maddúde
Image giggs
Image Yasuo
Image Hulk
Image Nabil
Image Ozil
Image Cazorla

Why you want to captain?

Hi everyone, first of all I’d like to begin by saying thank you for taking this application into consideration. R!OT are a UK based team with friends who have known each other for 5+ years, we have played together in various maps and leagues and are hoping to bring this activity into the FM community.

I believe R!OT would be an exceptional candidate and has a lot to offer this league, many of us have played in FM before and some have even captained, e.g. SWAGHAX led by Splat. We also have respectable members within the Haxball community such as Drix who is the main admin of the biggest real soccer league on Haxball (EFRS) he has also been an event organiser for the nations cup on RS for many years now.

Another point would be regarding our activity, since playing in multiple maps within the years we have never disbanded regardless of whether we are performing badly. R!OT made it to the EFRS (real soccer) masters cup final last season, and also the semi-finals in the BFF (futsal) playoffs and continue to play in both maps. We are recognised as a fair play team and polite to others around the league.

Below is a promo I made for R!OT summarising our performance in EFRS last season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVw58oZhHio

We really hope we are able to bring back an active UK team into the FM community.

Thank you for reading this application,

somalian
somalian 1

News Articles: 0

Previous

Return to Season 30