Problem with red spikes

Problems with the forum? Post here for help.

Problem with red spikes

Postby Kao » July 9th, 2022, 11:01 am

Hi!

Recently I've been struggling with my internet connection. I have typical lags, but the ping graph behaves differently. As I remembered, even if I had some spikes, max ping should reach values between 200-4k, but currently, nothing changes besides one short red spike. I've tested my packed loss but everything is okay. I played some rooms with the TeamSpeak connection tool and here is what it looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/OptIIaI

Does someone know the cause? Cheers :afro:

Kao

News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Problem with red spikes

Postby aMp » July 9th, 2022, 11:05 pm

Internet cable will help you a lot trust me this is the only way you won't have high ping or Internet problems
Or as HIGH QUALITY players would say play with Windows 7 but just trust me and buy an Internet cable ite 10 euros or smth and you won't ever problems ever again

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Kao » July 10th, 2022, 12:00 am

The problem is, I already have ethernet cable. I even tried eth + same wifi combination and this worked fine till seconda half of june. Tried everything from haxball ping threads but nothing helps. Maybe there is cmd command or registry fix

Kao

Postby pkppp » July 10th, 2022, 12:32 am

Go internet 10gbps + wi-fi 6E

pkppp

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Mod » July 10th, 2022, 4:52 pm

Kao wrote:The problem is, I already have ethernet cable. I even tried eth + same wifi combination and this worked fine till seconda half of june. Tried everything from haxball ping threads but nothing helps. Maybe there is cmd command or registry fix

Install Driver Booster https://www.iobit.com/pt/driver-booster.php and try to update all of your drivers even the ones that aren't related to the internet conection, i had problems with mine disconecting even with cable in the past and that fixed it.
I bet you already tried this but you should also try to restart the rooter and see if the cables are all well conected.

Mod

Postby Kao » July 11th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Mod wrote:
Kao wrote:The problem is, I already have ethernet cable. I even tried eth + same wifi combination and this worked fine till seconda half of june. Tried everything from haxball ping threads but nothing helps. Maybe there is cmd command or registry fix

Install Driver Booster https://www.iobit.com/pt/driver-booster.php and try to update all of your drivers even the ones that aren't related to the internet conection, i had problems with mine disconecting even with cable in the past and that fixed it.
I bet you already tried this but you should also try to restart the rooter and see if the cables are all well conected.

I did everything you recommend, but it didn't help neither.Does someone else has any ideas? :cyclops:

Kao

Postby Mey » July 11th, 2022, 6:30 pm

i think u should call ur net provider and explain them your situation, they would know what to do, eventually u pay for their services.

Mey

Return to Problems/Support