Ferg
3%
supermazhine
10%

Total votes : 70

Div1 ST of the season

Postby jasko » August 20th, 2020, 4:11 pm

And the nominees are:

Kyrai 35 goals, 15 assists, top scorer and 2nd top assister in div1, very effective in attack and helped his team tremendously on their way to the title
Buub 19 goals, 2 assists, 2nd top scorer in div1, had a strong effect in 2nd leg for Banfield
frenkie de jongeż 19 goals, 9 assists, one of the bigger surprises of this season, very effective in attack this season
Necro 18 goals, 10 assists, even with his season being over prematurely, he managed to have a huge impact on Slappers' attack and also played a few games as AM this season.
Ferg 12 goals, 0 assists, a decent season for him individually after doing very well in div2 for the past 2 seasons
supermazhine 19 goals, 10 assists, a great 2nd leg from him, where he helped Slappers achieve 2nd best offense and clinch 2nd spot on the table

Note that all stats above include 4v4 league + cup.

Apologies to people I have not included.

If I notice any manipulation with votes the forum votes won't count and I'll make a new, private voting with only captains being eligible to vote, you can only vote once and can't change your vote afterwards

Thanks

P.S. - Big thanks to Laki and Whitee for doing most of the work once again :P

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to Division 1