Season 29 New Team Applications

Season 29 New Team Applications

Postby Gary » August 14th, 2020, 8:44 am

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for season 29.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 29 will begin: September 2020 (exact date tbc)

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -
Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29)

1. Make sure you have access to decent host
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes or Toon.

Deadline: 28.08.2020

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, Toon, MrP, or Whitee.

Please note that it doesn't matter if your team is willing to play in the side-league or not. It wont have any effect on our decision when picking up new teams for this league. This will just give admins a rough estimate whether the side-league will have enough participants to be organised.

* More specific season 29 starting date will be informed later.
Gary

News Articles: 0

Re: Season 29 New Team Applications

Postby DiMiliano » August 14th, 2020, 11:17 am

Mukta's Angels

Image Who Am I? (C)
Image orenball (Co-C)
Image Red
Image Son
Image Asus
Image Yair
Image STriker
Image Gold
Image Riquelme
Image Hektor
Image Uxie
Why you want to captain? - I have experience captaining teams and have applied a few times in the past, we are a group of active friends who are ready to take it to the next level, We have FM experience and a lot of free time.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 29) Yes
Last edited by DiMiliano on August 17th, 2020, 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DiMiliano

Postby Ter » August 14th, 2020, 3:22 pm

Number Nine

Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap):

Image Ter (C)
Image Laki
Image modric.
Image Delusional
Image Kamil

Why you want to captain - Because I want to see how flawless my way of seeing the game really is.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) Yes.
Last edited by Ter on August 23rd, 2020, 5:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ter

Postby cRs » August 15th, 2020, 6:37 pm

2 O I 4 L

Image [C] cRs

Image [Co-C] Slòw
Image [Co-C] Maury

Image Barza
Image Topolino
Image Zinèdine

Why you want to captain - We are 3 captains with equal decisions (Me, Slow and Maury), I'm the captain only in a formal way.
Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) Probably not, we want to focus on 4v4.
Last edited by cRs on August 16th, 2020, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cRs

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Antony Morato » August 15th, 2020, 10:40 pm

Team name : Shaolin Gang

Lineup :
Image Zeus (Captain)
Image Silv3r
Image Iscσ jaa
Image Goo21™
Image nysh
Image Punisher
Image Oscar
Image skrt
Image lisko

Why do you want to be captain? : I consider myself a really punctual and reliable guy, who can keep his word. I have alot of free time and alot of experience as a captain/manager since I used to manage the Albanian national team for many years aswell as this team that I am currently managing. Our team has had great reputation and success in the Crotop League, and now we would love to compete and be a part of the top level league that is FM.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) We would like to focus our attention mostly on 4v4, but if you would need us to join it wouldn't be a problem for us to participate in the 3v3 league aswell!
Last edited by Antony Morato on August 27th, 2020, 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Antony Morato

Position: Forward

Postby Ever » August 16th, 2020, 12:36 am

Coritiba

Lineup:
Image Éver Captain
Image requiem Co-Captain
Image Eric Cantona
Image Eme
Image Grose
Image SC30
Image Bot
Image ego
Image tommy hilfiger

Hi all!
I would like the be a team captain in this league because already we are playing on another leagues with my teammates with same team name. We have good experience from another leagues and we played together always. We have really good friendship and we are having fun in this game. Also I am a responsible person and I am disciplined.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) No.
Last edited by Ever on August 28th, 2020, 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ever

Postby Flaviu » August 16th, 2020, 3:39 pm

Team Name : We Are Flaviu

Image Flaviu(Captain)
Image Wést (Co C)
Image Pelé (Co-c)
Image Daaf
Image Markovic
Image Knap
Image Nicholas
Image Cyrus

Why you want to captain - I want to be a captain because i`ve tried in the past (i think i have 6 or more team applications in the last seasons) and this year ain`t no diffrent. We Would like to be accepted and have fun playng together + our players have experience since they are in division 1 of haxlife. Most of you know me as Ryan McCarthy or The Legend Killer. I`ve been commentating some of HCL Finals , Some Feed Me Games etc. This is the only league-community where i never get the chance to be a captain so i ain`t stoping tryng. Best of luck to everyone who applies with their team ;)

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) Yeah sure
Flaviu

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Radu1 » August 16th, 2020, 5:00 pm

Team name : The Elders :roll:

[center][B]Image

Image Radu ©
Image moti © ©
Image MaGn1F1QuE © ©
Image lol sarpele
Image aguero
Image manders
Image milik
Image νєgєтα
Image qaz00

Why do you want to become a captain- Dear FM administrators, I would like to be a captain in this league, because I consider myself serious and able to lead a team.
I have also been an administrator of the Romanian Haxball League for 1 season which shows that I am capable, active and respectful.
My team has played in many other leagues and also in HCL / EH1, so I can say that I have a lot of experience as a captain. However, Feed Me League is in my opinion one of the best current leagues that have been invented in this league and I would like to take part in it.
I can show you that my team will respect my opponents and this is the 7th time I am running for the FM League and I hope you will accept me this time.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) Yes.
Last edited by Radu1 on August 19th, 2020, 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Radu1

Postby Ozan » August 16th, 2020, 10:56 pm

EN FUEGO

Lineup:
Image Ozan C
Image Rundstedt Co
Image Maio Co
Image Lifty
Image Dai
Image franov a

Why you want to captain?

I have a team that trust me. They love me and playing in my lead gives them confidence,
I care more about being a good captain than being a professional player also my team thinks like this.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29)

No.
Ozan

Postby JC7s hayki » August 17th, 2020, 12:31 am

PLAY LIKE KINGS

Lineup:

Image JC7s hayki ©
Image Kl^ co-©
Image Nosfe
Image zekie
Image Ants
Image Miva7
Image Fyzero
Image Spectrum
Image Poés
Image Niva

Why you want to captain?
The reason why i want to captain this team is because I have experience captaining teams in other maps aswell as playing together as a team for many years in different leagues. We have a very good relationship hence the chemistry between us when we play on the field. To add on to this, we are very active and we think we can add a lot to the league. I can ensure you that we are serious about this application and do not have any concerns about disbanding etc.

No.
Last edited by JC7s hayki on August 25th, 2020, 7:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
JC7s hayki

Postby Saebyeolbe » August 17th, 2020, 1:12 pm

Delete
Last edited by Saebyeolbe on August 23rd, 2020, 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Saebyeolbe

Postby aitor » August 17th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Team Name - Blue Panthers

Logo - (150x150) Image

ES - aitor (C)
ES - Gimenez20
PT - jocko
ES - rauk7
PT - Berg
ES - Luis.
ES - Cars

Why you want to captain - we've been having some different feelings about this game by the last months, so we decided not to continue playing 2 seasons ago. Now, with more free time, we're applying for 3rd time with almost same roster that we had in the past. Even if we havent been playing here, the team always kept alive, with me or Gimenez as captains, as we did here in Feed Me, so we'll for sure be ready for this new adventure!

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) No, sorry.

Some new players might join us in the future
Last edited by aitor on August 25th, 2020, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aitor

Postby Whiplash » August 17th, 2020, 7:57 pm

Team Name - MorebeeR (MB)
Logo - (150x150) Image

Image Whiplash (C)
Image Overkill (co)
Image aeRo (co)
Image Loken
Image Hawk
Image Niser
Image Parker

Why you want to captain - I'm an experienced captain with many years, this isn't something I'm new to. I have been playing as just a player for a couple of teams since I disbanded Chimera because I didn't have the time and the effort to be able to captain. Now that I have the time and the enthusiasm back again, I believe I'm ready to captain my own team again.

No, I don't think we would be joining to the side league, our only interest is 4v4 Big format.
Last edited by Whiplash on August 28th, 2020, 1:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
Whiplash

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Browning » August 17th, 2020, 10:03 pm

Team Name - Horus Falcon
Logo - (150x150) Image

Image Browning (C)
Image Darkness (Coc)
Image Skrillex
Image Var
Image Melo
Image Alf
Image coth
Image papadopol
Image Lesniak

Why you want to captain - i would like be captain because after many years of this game my level is ready as person and player to manage a great team, i already played with this team with good result like in crotop where we won everything and also Ehax where we arrived in hcl position. Now i have time and active players for try this new experience as captain of the best haxball
league.

No
Last edited by Browning on September 13th, 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Browning

Postby EdinsonCavani » August 19th, 2020, 7:24 pm

//
Last edited by EdinsonCavani on August 27th, 2020, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdinsonCavani

Postby zede » August 19th, 2020, 9:37 pm

Team Name - Small Shy Boys
Logo - (150x150) Image
Zede C Image
ohboi VC Image
ayase Image
Isaac Image
bully Image
Plax Image
Why you want to captain - Hello, I've made this club, so from the beginning of this club to the very end I will be running it, we work well together and we are making more and more progress every day, that's why we gave ourselves the challenge to play in the best league in Europe and try our own forces on the international forum. We have been playing with each other since March this year, with practically the same squad, we understand each other without words on the pitch! We also have experience in other leagues, we can positively surprise you, I hope that my arguments have convinced you and that you will give us a chance to play next season.
Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) no, sry.
zede

Postby arata » August 22nd, 2020, 6:42 pm

Red DeAD
Fc Inter /vc/ macedonia
jadno Bosnia
Tadaum /c/ macedonia
Papadopol romania
Gooch serbia
neo macedonia
North serbia
Rene macedonia
Seedorf croatia
Tyler srb
Kimbel srb
Last edited by arata on August 25th, 2020, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arata

Postby Randkin » August 23rd, 2020, 7:03 pm

Team Name - Patriots
Logo - (150x150) Image
Image Randkin ©
Image Whistle ©
Image Grimmjow ©©
Image Ricyle
Image iui
Image Wiaz
Image REEDS
Image Juan Quintero
The team that I have been captain since 2013. A team of people we meet in real life and we respect each other. I have years of league and captain experience. Our team has been playing on the haxlife for years and we have proven ourselves with our game by getting along with people. Here too we want to prove ourselves. Short and to the point :)

Randkin

Postby Smurf2 » August 25th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Team Name - Guns N’ Moses

Image Smurf ©
Image LaggerMet ©©
Image P4ER
Image musonda
Image Gold
Image sw1zy

well ive been captain here twice already and i think i can handle it pretty well, plus i have LaggerMet as my co-c that have been captain of this team before and can help me.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) No.
Smurf2

Postby Rava » August 26th, 2020, 10:57 pm

टीम बिल्डिंग ही एक सुरुवात आहे, एकत्र राहणे ही प्रगती आहे, एकत्र काम करणे हे यश आहे
Team Name - Angels
Lineup -
Image ENDÉR (Captain)
Image cothalc1 (Co-Captain)
Image DrG. (Co-Captain)
Image chimie
Image elite
Image Per
Image Kappa
Image Aztecas
Image Reeds
Image SC30
Image Nikolázio

Why you want to captain - Bcs you know?! I am bun asa de fel. And jucatorii mei is buni si ei.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 29) - aiurea
Cine nu ma baga ma suge grav
Rava

Position: Forward

Next

Return to Season 29