Image Maze ©
Image Mor ©©
Image Spartacus
Image Markovic
Image I'M ALYCIA
Image Aldrich
Image ZYRAA

Why you want to captain?

I would like the opportunity to become a team captain again because I believe I can create a reliable team with a good envirmoment. This season will be very meaningful for us because i started to play DM and we have some new friends and I believe they can improve theirselves in Feed Me Division.

2 seasons ago I was may be not experienced player and team captain in here but I think i did everything right and we got the title in the end. Also my teammates was really kind the others, this time I hope it will be same.

I also have hosts which I regularly offer to any of the teams in the community to use when they availible, its pleasure for me. Beside i already have my league as known as Haxball Club and I believe im quick at solve regular problems for league and teams. Also i know how Feed Me works!

Hope you can consider our application as I really love the opportunity again to be a team captain in this league!

My dream is creating a stable team for this league and provide new players to improve, including myself.

Thanks.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league? Yes!
You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind