Season 28 New Team Applications

Re: Season 28 New Team Applications

Postby Muris 9 » May 8th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Team Name - 4R

Logo - (150x150) Image

Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Image essence
Image Hexúcho (co)
Image MartYK (co)
Image kabor
Image cede
Image m u r i s (C)

Why you want to captain - I've been captain for many seasons and I just want to reopen 4R, which I brought from Italian League to FeedMe a long time ago. This team meant a lot to me on haxball, especially with those who used to play 4/5 years ago in ILH. Now it's become a team with some friends who I've been playing with for a long time, trying to hopefully get some motivation and delay my retirement for a few more seasons.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) - Yes (futsal plz)
Muris 9

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby ozzy » May 8th, 2020, 6:49 pm

God's Wrath

Lineup:
Image ozzy ©
Image Eric Cantona ©©
Image supermazhine
Image mtr
Image Nilson
Image Vanessa

I have been the team captain of this team for many years. I can say we played on HCL and HXL many times. When i saw Feed Me system, actually i liked also i was temporary Co-Captain in here last season. I want to play with my own team anymore.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) No
ozzy

Postby Takudzwa » May 9th, 2020, 1:44 pm

ZIMBABWE HBFC

Logo come soon.

GK
Image - Bruce Grobbelaar
Image - Hunter
DM
Image - Takudzwa [Captain]
AM
Image - Ian
Image - salahGOAL! [Co-Captain]
ST
Image - TAWANDA
Image - woof

We are a group of friends and haxball players Zimbabwe, we would like to join your organisaiton.

We will decide the side league.
Takudzwa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby koks » May 11th, 2020, 12:14 am

Last Kings

Image S p i r i t (C)
Image Kise (Co-C)
Image kyrie
Image misoo
Image curiosity
Image Crush

Why do u want to captain - I’d like to become a captain because i’m a very active player. I have a lot of experience in leading a team, which I gained on THEHAX.pl. We’re playing together for over a year and we’re really a well-knit team. It’s our second attempt to get to Feedme league. We keep playing together for a few hours everyday, and you can meet me regularly on a feedme teamspeak.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) - Yes
koks

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Alpha2334 » May 11th, 2020, 10:41 pm

Team Name - Blue Dawn
Logo - (150x150) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 92b8f2.jpg
Lineup - Alpha (C)
Frodo(C)
7up
géis
Danté
Manu
Why you want to captain -We have a lot of experience, . We are playing on hpl where we have good results. We want to play in this league with the best players in haxball. We have always played fair and didn't make problems or conflicts with others and we are going to keep that way. The most important is that we are experienced, friendly, active and have good host.
Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) YES
Alpha2334

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby MM2 » May 12th, 2020, 12:47 am

V3 SuperGun

Image MM2 (C)
Image Licht26 (Co-C)
Image taprolano
Image Matri
Image Lucky STrike
Image A S S O
Image Orange31
Image ZOR

Hello! I'm the founder of "V3 SuperGun" haxball team, the oldest italian team still alive, and one of the oldest worldwide. We started competitions in 2011 on ESL haxball ladder, playing there for 2 years (https://bit.ly/361RB73), then we took part of the Italian League (ILH) for several years and seasons (https://bit.ly/2zqLWLo), and a season of Bundesliga. Probably most of european players know us for the competitive fs played in all these years, and maybe the oldest ones remember us from the ESL ladder.
Me and my teammates are obviously long-time friends that love haxball and play it everyday. But we are also adult and respectful people, average >25 aged.
Personally, in past years I was ESL haxball admin, and also Italian League staffer. I know the difficulties to solve problems created by unfair people or withdrawn teams, so I can guarantee our costancy during all the competition. Licht26 is the technical captain of the team, he'll guide the team to be competitive.
We would try this new international experience, and we'll do our best to be respectful and enjoy the competition.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28): Yes
Last edited by MM2 on May 12th, 2020, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MM2

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Ziyech » May 12th, 2020, 11:41 am

Seeders

Image Ziyech (c)
Image Yannex (co-c)
Image Vak
Image shaxlele
Image Saky
Image Isco (co-c)
Image Pringles
Image MARBLE7

I think i dont need explain why i make this team, i want give this guys chance to play together becos smithyo trick them and destroy they dreams in play haxball together i will be good captain this will be good team in 1 season we are div1 and we dominate and win easy

no we dont want play side league

Let me know
Have a good day guys
Best regards,
Ziyech
Ziyech

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby lsco » May 12th, 2020, 12:03 pm

Ziyech wrote:Seeders

Image Ziyech (c)
Image Yannex (co-c)
Image Vak
Image shaxlele
Image Saky
Image Isco (co-c)
Image Pringles
Image MARBLE7

I think i dont need explain why i make this team, i want give this guys chance to play together becos smithyo trick them and destroy they dreams in play haxball together i will be good captain this will be good team in 1 season we are div1 and we dominate and win easy

no we dont want play side league

Let me know
Have a good day guys
Best regards,
Ziyech

I can see you're very bored in quarantine...

It's a fake application just for the record.
lsco

Postby lsco » May 12th, 2020, 4:07 pm

TS tag - Image
gentlegeeks

Lineup -
Image Isco (C)
Image Yannex
Image Figo
Image shaxlele
Image Marble
Image Pringles
Image Saky

Why do you want to be captain? It's a great chance for us to create a team together and we're looking forward to it. ;)

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) - no
lsco

Previous

Return to Season 28