Season 28 New Team Applications

Season 28 New Team Applications

Postby Hannes » April 30th, 2020, 3:02 pm

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for season 28.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 28 will begin: Around end of May 2020

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -
Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28)

1. Make sure you have access to decent host
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes or Gary.

Deadline: tba

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, Gary, MrP, or Whitee.

Please note that it doesn't matter if your team is willing to play in the side-league or not. It wont have any effect on our decision when picking up new teams for this league. This will just give admins a rough estimate whether the side-league will have enough participants to be organised.
Map Format will be decided about before the season with a captains poll.

* More specific season 28 starting date will be informed later.
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 28 New Team Applications

Postby Rava » April 30th, 2020, 3:13 pm

Image Image
टीम बिल्डिंग ही एक सुरुवात आहे, एकत्र राहणे ही प्रगती आहे, एकत्र काम करणे हे यश आहे
Team Name - Angels
Lineup -
Image ENDÉR (Captain)
Image COTHALCK
Image chimie
Image modric
Image Aztecas
Image zar1
Image THE_END

Why you want to captain - Hi again! I wish to be captain because i've got this experience. We are on the 3rd team application on FM with the same players. This team is since last year and we played in other leagues like CRO TOP, HaxLife, FRH, growing up as players and getting chemstry, where we've won titles. We've had a good behavior towards each league. I know how it feels for an admin when your league is going down because of some rage quiters, or some players who aren't respecting the rules. I own one and this helps me to understand this.
Here we also need to respect the same rules from that league in order not to put the league in a difficulty and we are concious that we need to show that we deserve a place in this league. We don't want to get in trouble, we are here to play and do our best! We think that after 3 seasons in other leagues, we have gained experience and we are finally ready to step forward and to prove that we are not toxic. We are active, we have a VPS playable host , we want to own whatever it takes to join this league. I think we are a complete team and we understand each other very well. I hope the 3rd application will be the lucky one on getting the chance in this community. We would like to play in FeedMe and we promise that we will not disappoint anyone!
If we played in other leagues without problems i can assure we can play in Feed Me too!^^
Good luck for all the teams.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) - YES
Last edited by Rava on May 7th, 2020, 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rava

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Radu1 » April 30th, 2020, 4:11 pm

Team Name: The Elders

[center][B]Image

line up

Image Radu ©
Image Blackc © ©
Image moti © ©
Image Ramos
Image XGAMER
Image juni10
Image millik
Image Eviva

Why you want to captain - Dear FM administrators, I would like to be a captain in this league because I consider myself serious and capable of running a team.
I am also the founder of the Romanian Haxball League which shows that I'm capable, active and respectful.
My team played in many other leagues and also in HCL/EHL so I can say that I have a lot of experience as a captain and also I love the Feed Me League, which I consider one of the best from this game.
I can show you that my team will respect the oponents and this is the 6th time I apply for the FM League and I hope that you will accept me this time. :)

have a good day
Radu
:cheers:

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) - YES
Last edited by Radu1 on April 30th, 2020, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radu1

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Pray » April 30th, 2020, 4:27 pm

Back to the business:

TS: Image

[aN]

Image Barca Captain
Image Pŗay co-Captain
Image Alekos co-Captain
Image palmo co-Captain
Image Pombo
Pray

Postby Ozan » April 30th, 2020, 8:23 pm

LACIVERT MASUMIYETI

Image Ozan (c)
Image Rodion (co)
Image Rundstedt (co)
Image Lifty
Image Maio
Image Ribic
Image Mactavish
Image Srojj

Why you want to captain?

My team was born in 2017, we have fought in many leagues since 2017. If you look at haxballclub data, Lacivert Masumiyeti has never been defwin. On the platforms we participate, we become an example of discipline. This is inevitable for us. we love to play haxball. We play by valuing the game we love.

I like be captain. I played for long time, i think i can administer my team. We have been sincere friends and this is easy for me.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?

No.
Last edited by Ozan on May 4th, 2020, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozan

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby DEL » May 1st, 2020, 11:13 am

Red Action

Image Délle ©
Image mcquenn
Image reeds
Image Torvesta
Image Larzt
Image kevin
Image crssss
Image Egoista10
Image Melooo
Image Dark

Why you want to captain - Hi! I want to be a captain because I like leadership qualities. I enjoy being a captain. I think that the team that I am the captain will do good work.We want to spend time in the league and spend time during this quarantine period.

Achievements to all teams. GL HF <3

Want 3v3 +
Last edited by DEL on May 5th, 2020, 12:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DEL

Postby Cocorito99 » May 1st, 2020, 3:38 pm

Team Name: JoKe

Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap):

Image Coco (captain)
Image Benzema (co-c)
Image Varkus
Image ilBanana
Image pirlol
Image D.Wade
Image Vapoor

Why you want to captain -

I created this team to be among friends and enter competitions against other people, we started with the ILH (Italian League Haxball) we did 6 seasons of ILH without ever dissolving the team and having never been banned, we always behaved as we should because as a good captain i keep my friends nice, I believe that the role of captain is very suitable for my way of behaving and relating with other people in real life, that is, a serious and correct person.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28): No
Cocorito99

Postby Flaviu » May 1st, 2020, 4:29 pm

Team Name : We Are Flaviu

Lineup :
Image Flaviu (©aptain)
Image Randkin (Co - ©)
Image Xy.
Image Jeromine
Image REEDS
Image Simãoo
Image Spartacus
Image Whistle
Image Ricyle
Image Coşş
Image Mauyr
Image Elrond

Why you want to captain - Hello again , my name is Flaviu but you already know that ;) i think most of you know me over the past years. I`ve been a commentator together with Givanildo and Yondaime Anyway over the years i`ve been tryng to get into the Feed Me as a captain without succes. The team name may sound a bit selfish but i took it from a tv-show called Walking Dead. Where a charachter called Negan called all of his group Negan and when they ask who they are they respond with the Word-Name Negan. This stuff isn`t important xD. I would like to be captain because it`s the only thing i have left to achive as a person. I tried before i am tryng again and i will try again if i fail again xD. I won`t say the team achivments because its already known that we won some leagues there and there (Portuguese league ,Bulgarian League) and also participating in division 1 of Haxlife and Haxball Champions League. Now its about Feed Me. I applied before for a couple of times with names like CSKA Steaua but without succes. I would like to try my luck again. And to have fun playng in it. I wish everyone luck in the new season ;)

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28): Yes
Last edited by Flaviu on May 9th, 2020, 6:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Flaviu

Postby ZIUM » May 1st, 2020, 9:00 pm

Team Name - ECIE PECIE
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup -
ImageZIUM (C)
Image5AM(co)
ImagePlax
ImageRafmi
ImageNAHAJUS
ImageJAMES BONG
Imagethemce

Why you want to captain - Hi, I'm ZIUM. Some people know me from being an admin of the only Polish haxball community forum called Thehax.pl. We're managing our club for more than 2 years, so we are very grounded team without chances to disband. Also our squad is quite grounded, cause five of our players have been playing with us for more than a year(on many tournaments, not necessarily on thehax which is our origin division). We were thinking about joining fm league for a long long time, but I think that only now we are really prepared to confront Feedme Haxball league rivals. We advanced to Knockout Stage European Haxball League group from the first place, so we licked international matches a bit. We are after some experiments of our team line-up so we are in our best form right now. We are really active team, we are playing fs every day(sometimes v3 too) and we always have our team, we don't need to look after fm ts on "players for fs" channel. We may look for like 1 or 2 more players to get 2 players on each position, idk. I think those reasons are enough to trust me as a coach and us as a team and give us a chance to play in Feedme league. We won't disappoint you!

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) - certainly yes.
ZIUM

Postby Lokizzh » May 2nd, 2020, 12:10 am

Team Name - Gegenpressing
Logo - (150x150) Image
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Image Loki (C)
Image boJack (Co-C)
Image historia Rosè
Image 'shin
Image Shark
Image Ginohax
Image cubacchio

Why you want to captain - Since the beginning of the last season its been clear how italians were actually looking for somewhere to play haxball again. The only problem has been that, atleast talking on behalf of my teammates, we trusted the wrong person as our captain, ending as u all and, specificly admins, know. We're still trying to play haxball somewhere, thanks to CROTop which is hosting us and where we're showing how strong and serious we can be, even if we're talking about a competition whose level is not comparable to Feed Me's. We're a group of people who's playing together almost everyday since 7 years, not only on haxball. We're finally ready to get back to Feed Me, just wtihout any rotten apple this time.
Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28): No
Last edited by Lokizzh on May 8th, 2020, 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lokizzh

Postby Lyreco » May 2nd, 2020, 12:17 am

Image Lyreco C
Image B4D 4SS Co-C
Image Mamba
Image Beninho
Image LaggerMet
Image Toköz
Image Neat
Image pathan
Image DonLokko
Image Alcazar
Image qaz00

I had this team for two seasons and disbanded, and yes I do regret disbanding the team. But I have learned a lot, and now I feel like I am ready to captain a team. The most important thing for me as a captain, is loyalty. I want to have a team with players that don't rage leave the team. In my opinion raging at your teammates is okay sometimes. But at the end of the day the team sticks together and does not disband over stupid errors. I believe with these selection of players we can have a nice team for multiple seasons, so not just one. I reckon we could achieve things as well through working hard on the mistakes we make as a team on the field and outside the field./

Yes, we will join whatever thing you have in the side league.
Lyreco

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 2nd, 2020, 8:44 am

Lokizzh you can send a team application without being toxic (do you know right?), considering you were the guy quitting a team because you were in bench one match and trashtalked me, if the team disbanded It was coz of your behaviour, you're not Angels and i'm not the Devil, so take your responsabilities on how the last season ended. You could apply here being nice and bringing your project not talking about third guys, but you don't, proving your maturity again and again, grow up
EdinsonCavani

Postby Torment » May 2nd, 2020, 12:49 pm

Ballers
Image Entony
Image Teddie
Image Torment ©
Image William ©
Image Z.IBRAHIMOVIC

I want to prove myself as a captain and see where I can get with my team, we've bonded through the years we've been playing and being friends together, which in my opinion will lead to a good team environment.

No
Last edited by Torment on May 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Torment

Postby Kyrie Irving » May 2nd, 2020, 10:39 pm

Team Name - Allstars

Logo - Image

Lineup -
Image Kyrie Irving - captain
Image Ney - co-captain
Image Pelé.
Image Lv
Image rapon
Image Daaf

Why you want to captain - Because I have been the leader of the squad since 2014. Allstars is one of the oldest teams in the entire haxball community, having kept in touch among the core members ever since 2015. Most of us have even seen each others in real life, meaning we are no random team but a bunch of good friends trying to have a good time on this game, and what better way of doing so other than joining the biggest haxball community there is? Back in the days we were seen as one of the top dogs in the FRH, having had a healthy "rivalry" against some of what might be familiar faces to you, Daredevils (shoutout to the guys Deliric, DrG, Alexis, Crixus etc.), but most of you guys might know us for our run in HaxTrick, where we climbed from the third division all the way up to the first.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league? (which was big 3v3 format so far) - Most likely yes, definitely yes if it stays 3on3. We also had a 3on3 team named the "Reading Royals" in what was the best 3on3 league at that time, HaxLeague, winning multiple trophies and achieving some individual accolades too.
Last edited by Kyrie Irving on May 7th, 2020, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyrie Irving

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Barca » May 3rd, 2020, 2:36 pm

TS: Image

[aN]

Image Barca Captain
Image Pŗay co-Captain
Image Alekos co-Captain
Image palmo co-Captain
Image Pombo
Image Éver

Hey guys,
as Barca personally took several years off Haxball its now time to continue the way with my chosen team, having some adjustments in the lineup as time went through.
archNemeses was firstly seen on season 14, just where we began a streak of winning both divisions one after the other. There we had unbeaten team records, such as longest league series unbeaten, with 19 matches, and longest league winning streak, with 9 matches in a row.
After that some players of the core got inactive due to lack of motivation or other personal reasons. Still it was not the end as archNemeses only wasn't a part of FeedMe in season 21, and besides that took part in every season until 23. On the road the team reached to gather further team achievements, such as placing 2nd on our last season, being champion of Division 2 in season 22 and being the winner of several FeedMe cups.
With now being 3 seasons completely off, we decided to return to continue and having the opportunity to finish our journey we began just 14 seasons after our first signup.

We are not interested in joining the side-league.
Last edited by Barca on May 11th, 2020, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Oyarzaball » May 3rd, 2020, 4:40 pm

[quote]Image

Image Kai
Image Oscar
Image Soul
Image Norb
Image Carrasco
Image Elwind
Image Buub
Image Eddie
Image Celes
Image Arshavin
Image Franz
Image Clam

https://i.imgyukle.com/2020/05/03/rLf97y.png

We don't need to prove ourselves.We are better than most of the teams.the names in the line-up have achieved serious success before.I think we will add quality to the league.

3v3 League YES..
Last edited by Oyarzaball on May 5th, 2020, 12:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Oyarzaball

Postby abra » May 3rd, 2020, 8:49 pm

RED HAWK
Lineup
Image abra [c]
Image Rundstedt [co]
Image Antonì [co]
Image Dopamine
Image Rs7
Image bastardo
Image Polston
Image Pjilist
Image bully
Image Senders

Why you want to captain??

I m old polish player. Privately, I am an automation engineer. I like to lead an active lifestyle and in the evening to do a nice game with friends;) I had any teams... My teams have always been cultural and ambitiously played in every match. I have been using Team Speak and Discord for several years. I haven t got problem to talking in English or German. I created Red Hawk in polish forum at 2k13.. I know that some players take my name and arms... Why Red Hawk? I m fan of nba team- Atlanta Hawks :) They ve got Red Hawk in arm, that s the reason. The team I create for Feed Me is made of experienced players. I hope that we will proudly present ourselves in the upcoming competitions. I will add that each player will comply with the rules and principles of the forum. Red Hawk have played in the past in the zaqhax forum. Later on Polish forums for example thehax.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28)

Yes, We ll like to play 3x3 too.
Last edited by abra on May 12th, 2020, 9:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
abra

Postby DoInK » May 5th, 2020, 9:28 am

Team Name: H.C. Moldavians

Team Logo

Lineup

Image DoInK - ©
Image ImpeCabLe - co-©
Image Arishem
Image NesTro
Image hyo
Image Zumzzet
Image Sebastian
Image Total

Why you want to captain? - I will use this question to also give a short background about this team. I created it around 7 years ago ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1mlfxNpP0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puRRq9WBLd4 - these are dated 6 years ago but the team was created earlier) and it is among the teams that took part in the first Romanian Haxball League season. Therefore i can say that we have a bit of a tradition behind us. I deserve to be the captain of this team because i created it long ago. Also, in some form, this team represents one of my childhood memories, therefore i believe only myself or my brother ImpeCabLe have the right to captain it. The roster is pretty thin at the moment because i won't rush into signing players. I prefer a compact, active and mature squad. Also, even though the team contains only Romanians at the moment, i want to make it clear that being a Moldavian is a state of mind not a question of nationality, maturity and activity being one of the key criteria for joining us. Lastly, i know that we are getting pretty old now and that probably this project will not last years but i want to give this team a last ride.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?
Even though i heard the side-league mode is changing and the new one is not exactly my cup of tea, for the sake of the competition i shall accept the invitation. Also, NesTro is a really big fan of the new mod and i think he'll kill me if i decline.
Last edited by DoInK on May 12th, 2020, 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DoInK

Postby ESPierre » May 7th, 2020, 5:51 am

Team Name :Angry Bulls
Logo :Image
Lineup :
Image ES Pierre(captain)
Image Müllewa(co-captain)
Image Abduction
Image Liebe
Image Skinny
Image Turya
Image BLUZKAS
Image Buxton
Image Smurf

Why you want to be captain: I want to be captain to play with my friends who we have a long history of playing together. We have played many seasons here in FeedMe and always enjoyed. Now after gaining experience here and learning how it operates we would love the opportunity to be able to lead our own team in FeedMe. We think we can add alot to the league not just skillwise but my qualities as a captain and the successes I have had will ensure the league will have a guaranteed continued quality team for the next coming seasons.
Would you be interested in joining the side-league? We will not be interested to compete here for this season
Last edited by ESPierre on May 12th, 2020, 3:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ESPierre

Postby Jesé » May 7th, 2020, 11:00 pm

Immortals

Lineup:
Image Jesé Captain
Image sancho Co-Captain
Image trippie
Image Kao
Image kojo

Hi all!
I want to be a captain because I really like being a captain and I enjoy doing it and I've always done it with pleasure. If you look at the previous seasons where I served as captain, my teams got through the seasons without any problems. With these experiences and motivation, I would like to become a captain again.

Would you be interested in joining the side-league?(which was big 3v3 format so far)* (if it's held on season 28) No
Last edited by Jesé on May 12th, 2020, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesé

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Next

Return to Season 28