Season 27 New Team Applications

Moderator: jasko

Season 27 New Team Applications

Postby Hannes » December 15th, 2019, 10:43 pm

In this thread new teams can show their interest if they would like to join the FeedMe League for season 27.

However, we can't guarantee that any team that signs up will get a place in the league.

Season 27 will begin: January 2020

:!:
Code: Select all
Team Name -
Logo - (150x150)
Lineup - (add countries of players + captain and co cap)
Why you want to captain -
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27)

1. Make sure you have several decent hosts
2. Have a squad of active 5-12 (recommended 8.) players → remember to edit the lineup in your application post according to keep it up-to-date
3. Don't have ragers in the team
4. Make sure your players have a good internet connection

A channel will be made for your team in the new teams section on ts.fm-haxball.co.uk - pm Hannes or A.Tuntija.

Deadline: tba

If you have any concerns or questions, please pm Hannes, A.Tuntija, MrP, or Whitee.

Please note that it doesn't matter if your team is willing to play in 3v3 league or not. It wont have any effect on our decision when picking up new teams for this league. This will just give admins a rough estimate whether 3v3 league will have enough participants to be organized.

* More specific season 27 starting date will be informed later.
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 27 New Team Applications

Postby Ozan » December 16th, 2019, 1:07 am

Navy Blue

Image Ozan (c)
Image Rundstedt (co)
Image Delmeli
Image rew
Image Natroff
Image Asenjo
Image Lena
Image Narky

Why you want to captain
- We are serious team which has been competing in different leagues such as Haxlife, haxcommunity, champions league, haxball.pt, since 2017.And now we want to come into the biggest community nowdays .We want to grow as team and we love the game.
I have the desire and confidence to manage the team in bigger community like Feedme, I already have experience on it, the most fresh of it is my part of the champions of the second league last season - 4e.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league*
- yes, we want play in v3

Kits:

Home
/colors blue 44 FF4E3B 335DA6 004078 335DA6
/colors red 44 FF4E3B 335DA6 004078 335DA

Away
/colors red 60 335DA6 BF3B2C FF4E3B BF3B2C
/colors blue 60 335DA6 BF3B2C FF4E3B BF3B2C
Last edited by Ozan on January 17th, 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ozan

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Rava » December 16th, 2019, 1:05 pm

Team Name - Angels
Lineup -
Image ENDÉR (C)
Image cothalc Co-(C)
Image FAF
Image chimie
Image Al1s
Image Aztecas

Why you want to captain - I want to be a captain because I feel that I am ready for this position. I know how to moderate a team and I think I'm very serious and so are my members. I want to join the league because to say this is a 'dream' to enter this league and I hope it will be fulfilled. I will give everything I and my members can at.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27) - YES
Last edited by Rava on January 15th, 2020, 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rava

Position: Forward

Postby Laki » December 16th, 2019, 4:34 pm

-----
Last edited by Laki on January 14th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laki

Postby aMp » December 16th, 2019, 4:55 pm

Team Name: FEAR
4on4 Line up
Image ^aMp^ (Captain)
Image Kettler (Co-Captain)
Image Niser (Co-Captain)
Image Mads
Image Voyager
Image Modric
Image Flaviu
Image crsssssss
Image Riddla
Image Kassio
Image Para
Image HOMIE

Why you want to captain - I've been playing with my teammates a lot last season since i wasn't been in feed me as a captain . We had a lot of fun together but most importantly every single one of us improved their skill , so here I am once again trying to continue what I didn't end, applying for captain hoping I could be accepted again. Everyone is pretty active , as you can see our channel is almost always full.We have a couple of hosts ready to use , this searching for hosts during any official match shouldn't be a problem. About season 25 it was first time and last time when I'm gonna get disbanded and I'm ready with my new co captain RObert the guy with I started playing so if I will be on vacation he will take care of the team.
I have new squad not the same one from season 25 but everyone knows that I have learned most of Romanian players which are playing in this moment or I take most of them on a good way I don't wanna give names but mostly of players who played in feed me last 3 seasons came from me, and with this new squad I'm sure that I can prove more then I did with the last one.
More about team We have WhatsApp group where we can talk about matches and stuff, Most of us talk on microfon when we play together so the chemestry won't be a problem and the most important thing is that we all won't leave for another team on this road to Feed me we all gonna stay together, most of old players left the team without saying thanks or bye so that's why I'm sure the "new" players I took won't do the same because they saw how hard was for me in that time.
I really hope I will have an chance to prove that what happen it wasn't my bad and always when I start something I try to end it in a good way not a bad one.
Thanks for reading have a nice day and GL HF for all the teams. :bounce: :santa:
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27) : Yes, We would like to join 3on3 League.

KITS:

HOME : ./colors red 43 FFFFFF 000000 B50000 000000 -> Red Colors
AWAY : ./colors blue 40 FFFFFF 000003 0F137D 000000 -> Blue Colors
Last edited by aMp on January 12th, 2020, 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Gimenez20 » December 17th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Team Name - Blue Panthers
Logo - (150x150) https://i.imgur.com/bMfpvgl.png
TS Logo - (16x16) https://i.imgur.com/kUusOem.png
Image Gimenez [C]
Image KaLaJaN [Co C]
Image raul7
Image aitor
Image Pero que...?
Image Wozal
Image Klose
Image Dress
Image jocko
Image mrsc
Image VARiNN

We have played a lot of time in this forum managing the team between aitor and me and now we are back to try to play this beautiful league. We have people who have been playing for a long time and we want both to have fun and to compete.
We have many vps that we can use. In fact, I have created several vps public hosts for players to use in their fs / officials and also in public rooms.
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27). No, we are not interested.

Good luck to all the new teams that sign up for the new season :thumbup:
Last edited by Gimenez20 on January 16th, 2020, 9:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gimenez20

Postby Tiaa » December 17th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Team Name: Classic XI
Logo - (150x150) https://i.imgur.com/IgBMU7u.png?1
TS Logo - (16x16) https://i.imgur.com/Lw5oO1r.png?1

Lineup
Image Tiaa [c]
Image 7evn [co-c]
Image Efeh [co-c]
Image Oscar
Image Blizzard
Image Flashin'
Image Kevin
Image Ihattaren
Image Zygo

More players to come...

Why you want to captain
I have played FM for a few months now as a teamplayer and now I want to create my own team with players who I already know for a few years. Never played with them in FM so I want to experience it once. I hope that we can amaze the teams and players in the league and hopefully we can achieve some goals and make memories.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league (if it's held on season 27).
Yes, we are interested.
Last edited by Tiaa on December 30th, 2019, 1:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Tiaa

Postby Radu1 » December 17th, 2019, 9:14 pm

Team Name : The Elders
Logo : [/B][center][B]Image

Line up:

Image Radu C
Image Thing CO
Image forest
Image Torres
Image ramos
Image Noffer CO
Image CHAMPION
Image milik

Why do you want to become a captain - because I like to organize my team, to post results I would love to enter this huge league of haxball with my team, which is very active and very good, I have played in more leagues. Hope this time to be lucky I applied many times :)
I have been working and waiting for a huge amount of time, as this would be a great time to prove my courage and skill, so my colleagues on the haxball field and also did many things in my career, Thank you for your time.
: albino :: girl: :face:
Would you be interested in joining the 3v3 league * (if it will take place in season 27): Yes

We are ready!!
Last edited by Radu1 on January 16th, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Radu1

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby stylebender » December 19th, 2019, 2:25 am

Team Name - Roccat
Logo - https://i.imgur.com/Tfbhwsf.png

Lineup -
(geo) stylebender (C)
(geo) Shai (CO)
(geo) Modric
(geo) hps
(geo) Kaka
(geo) YLE
(rou) El Drago

Why you want to captain - I always wanted to be a captain, i have been playing in this team for about 3 years and we are the best georgian team ever, this is the first time when georgians are trying to join the best haxball league and i promise we will do our best. Roccat isnt only a team we are friends and we are playing always together.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 26): Yes
Last edited by stylebender on December 26th, 2019, 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
stylebender

Postby Randkin » December 19th, 2019, 6:18 pm

Patriots
ImageRandkin (C)
ImageWhistle (Co)
ImageRicyle (Co)
ImageCyrus
ImageMauyr
ImageCoşş
ImageMattia
Image-

Why you want to captain: We are teammates who have played together in Turkish leagues for a long time we want to join the league since this league has been around for a long time and will be a new excitement for us. We want to show the success of our first haxball champions league here.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27) - YES
Last edited by Randkin on January 16th, 2020, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randkin

Postby DEL » December 20th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Us Citta di Palermo
Délle (C)
vegeta (CO-C)
DYNASTY
azet jaa
Paprice

3v3 +++
DEL

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 23rd, 2019, 2:13 pm

Team Name - Blacky & Joey
Logo - (150x150) Image

Image EdinsonCavani ©
Image Lokizzh ©©
Image Muris 9 ©©
Image rai
Image Rijar
Image Coco
Image Chapò

Why you want to captain - Because this is the only league which can give the opportunity to bored players like me and my boys to have fun again on this game. HAPPY NEW YEAR

More than 50% teams are composed by turks and polish (who already got a national league), there are no italian teams in feedme and italians have no league to play, I hope that common sense will reign

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27) No
Last edited by EdinsonCavani on January 15th, 2020, 12:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
EdinsonCavani

Postby B4D4SS » December 28th, 2019, 5:02 pm

Team Name - Revolution

Logo -

Lineup -
Captain:
Image B4D 4SS

Co-Captains:
Image vegeta
Image qaz00

Players:
Image Witsel
Image Solaro
Image Kahn
Image killua
Image Dopa
Image Supa

I would like to apply to be captain because I have a nice squad here who get along with each other and we enjoy playing together too. Especially vegeta qaz00 and me, we have been playing together for the last 6months, including a full season on TheHax where we came 3rd and a full HCL 19th Edition campaign where we reached the Last 16, without any deflosses.

Personally Ive been captain in the 3v3 league PremierHax for 5 seasons, and every time my team either reached the play-offs or won, and we never received deflosses or disbanded halfway through the season, in fact I can say in my 3 years playing Haxball that none of the teams Ive captained have ever disbanded mid-season or received deflosses. In the HCL Ive captain two teams, the most recent HCL 19 already mentioned as co-captain (but I made all the decisions in reality) and in the HCL 16 Edition I took Flame Hawks to the semi-final because Hulk wanted to play with The Greys so he gave me captaincy instead because he knew I was very capable to be a strong captain, again we completed it without deflosses and without issues. I always give FP and don't have any arguments about which host to use because Im very laid back about it, and my team always comes on time.

In this team qaz00 has a vps that he can give us even when he's AFK, he can send it to us on WhatsApp to use. His qazhost vps is very solid, even most Turks are very satisfied to play on his vps because the pings are always great.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27) - No

EDIT:

We have also entered all the 6 most recent funcups to prove our commitment to the league as well:
https://challonge.com/p5vrro6x 4v4 = Final
https://challonge.com/pl/sl04u1z7 2v2 = Winners
https://challonge.com/q1y3zv8w 4v4 = Semi Final
https://challonge.com/29y0wy0w 3v3 = Winners
https://challonge.com/pl/sk7h3vbu Winter Davis Cup = Quarter Final
https://challonge.com/gb0ixstq 1v1 = Final
Last edited by B4D4SS on January 16th, 2020, 5:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
B4D4SS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby kyrie » January 2nd, 2020, 8:22 pm

Team Name - Last Kings
Logo - Image
Lineup
Image kyrie
Image Kise
Image aeRo
Image benja
Image ZIUM
Image Spirit
Image Shandy

Why you want to captain - I still really enjoy this game, and have a lot of time to manage team. I have been playing with these people for a long time and I wanna keep doing it in best haxball league. I never give deflosses and I'm always on time.
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league: ye, ofc
Last edited by kyrie on January 8th, 2020, 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kyrie

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Vidalo » January 4th, 2020, 6:46 pm

Image G2 Image

Line-up:

Image vidalo ©
Image sub co-©
Image timy co-©
Image FAKY
Image Blaaster
Image furya
Image Alekos
Image Иecraòs

Why you want to captain : Just to play in feedme with a part of the old french frogs, make a team as my own and perform well with it.

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league* (if it's held on season 27) : Yes.
Vidalo

Postby Olic » January 12th, 2020, 4:19 pm

-
Last edited by Olic on January 13th, 2020, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olic

Postby Haus » January 12th, 2020, 9:33 pm

Gladbach

Haus c
Lesniak c-c
Soriano
Furki
jüpiter
El Santi
NANK

Why you want to captain: I've been captain for about 10 years. I like the game, and I never plan to quit.We would like to join this league for great success.
Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league: ye, we play haxballclub

Gladbach eSport Tw Ofi. : twitter.com/BorussiaEsport
Haus

Postby Adem Ljajić » January 15th, 2020, 10:06 pm

Team Name : Banfield
Logo - (150x150) :

Lineup ;

Maze [ C ] [ https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-maze-27202.html ]
Mor [ Co2 ] [ https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-mor1-27330.html ]
Kamil [ https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-kamill-27325.html ]
Nayko [ https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-nayko-27615.html ]
Hilmylenkov
Alycia

Why you want to captain : I would like the opportunity to become a captain as I believe I can create a reliable team with a good environment for new players to improve. I may be a new enough player compared to others but I believe I have already established myself as a dedicated member of the community.

I believe I will be successful as I have some experience from creating my league Haxball Club which has now become the biggest Haxball league in Turkey ( We have +25 public rooms and 3663 players on discord. ) and I have also played the last two seasons even last season being a co-captain in beginner so I have the requisite experience to succeed!

I also have hosts which I regularly offer to any of the teams in the community to use when they are available so I'm helpful too in that regard. Hope you can consider my application as I would really love the opportunity to be a captain in this league!

Also we already play in other leagues with the same name Banfield, we have a good friendship and we want to spend more time here than we are now.

Our Haxlife Lineup : http://haxlife.com/istatistik/index.php ... akim_id=10
eHaxball Lineup : https://ehaxball.com/team.php?id=10

Would you be interested in joining also in 3v3 league ? (if it's held on season 27) : Yes.
You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind