Day 9 - League - 6th October

Moderators: socrates, Result Mod

Re: Day 9 - League - 6th October

Postby Lyreco » October 19th, 2019, 7:58 am

socrates wrote:Whether he faked or not it really annoys me when people say they suspected a fake before the match but still play it anyway.

Why not ask for proof it is him before the match? Make the suspected player log into forum/check the ips match with room etc.

Before the match it is so much clearer to find out but when people complain later it is so much harder to find any clear evidence and harder for admins to make any bans when there is only suspicions.

How can we let him join forum while I'm sure their cap knows about that they're faking him, which means that they can just tell him to login. But yeah I agree we should of taken action before the game.
Lyreco

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby socrates » October 19th, 2019, 8:00 am

You can check ip on host too and then admins can see if its the same ip as the guy logged in on forum/on ts. That's the way to get definite proof. Without that it's much harder to start banning people.
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » October 19th, 2019, 11:55 am

LaggerMet wrote:
ROCKYBALBOA wrote:Match(5928): Guns N’ Moses vs. Stiff Wind
Result: 0-1 (0-1)

Guns N’ Moses Lineup: LaggerMet () - P4ER () - Yannex () - Musonda1 ()
Stiff Wind Lineup: PiperSalvia () - Gilbert () - ROCKYBALBOA () - Catrice ()

Goals:

First half:
0-1 | 7:50 | ROCKYBALBOA ()

Second half:
No goals

Notes:

Full game replay: https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 999c56d5f7

gg

PiperSalvia. CS

i just want to note that catrice heavily breaks the 3-def rule
examples:
2:25
and from 18:00 until the end

Hi, i think first position is not a violation because he(P4ER) lost his control. I watched again last 20 seconds. 18.06 is not a violation because you are 4th man.But you are right for 18.18. He hit the ball in there because he could enter while playing 2(gk)-2(am-st). he interpreted 3def rule differently(i will explain below). If there is a violation there is only 1 position. this violation can not affect for the match result. I'm sorry if it's a violation, but it's not a big violation and he played clearly along 13 minutes 55 seconds.

Now i want to write for 3 def rules. 3 def rules are very clean for me. St can't block dm in attack zone but st can block gk.

Rule: Once three attacking players have entered the 3def-zone, it's position is defined by the third most forward attacking player:

Yes, you are both(3rd man and 4th man) and st can block 4th man. But he can't block 3rd man. the rule is complicated and I think a new descriptive rule should be added for 2-2 attack system. You can inform me if I know wrong.

Note:sorry for grammer mistakes
ROCKYBALBOA

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby jasko » October 19th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Imagine playing on a map that was made for 4v4, without complicated rules like 3def rule. :scratch:

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Muris 9 » October 19th, 2019, 8:09 pm

jasko wrote:Imagine playing on a map that was made for 4v4, without complicated rules like 3def rule. :scratch:

They don't like big easy cause they can't cancerspam in the corners if 4 players defend :D so rip 4def
Muris 9

Postby Lyreco » October 19th, 2019, 8:41 pm

socrates wrote:You can check ip on host too and then admins can see if its the same ip as the guy logged in on forum/on ts. That's the way to get definite proof. Without that it's much harder to start banning people.

We've never taken ips from hosts, wasn't even our own vps (dunno how it works).
Lyreco

Previous

Return to 4v4 - Season 26