Season 26 Predictions

Re: Season 26 Predictions

Postby Whitee » September 6th, 2019, 3:49 pm

aguero10 wrote:haha ok sorry Dogan Hawking.

for you to be here always with people that aren't from your country must mean that you have a lot of friends irl ^^ i won't post more to this topic so cya.
Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby ShimShon » September 6th, 2019, 3:54 pm

Ferg wrote:pathetic thread

anyone who wants haxball free skins?

I'm buying us asiimov uniforms
ShimShon

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby aguero10 » September 6th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Whitee wrote:

for you to be here always with people that aren't from your country must mean that you have a lot of friends irl ^^ i won't post more to this topic so cya.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO says the guy who lives with 30 people in 1 house like every other poor turk hahahahaha what a logic i seen it all.
aguero10

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby Unai » September 6th, 2019, 4:00 pm

aguero10 wrote:
Whitee wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO says the guy who lives with 30 people in 1 house like every other poor turk hahahahaha what a logic i seen it all.

I wonder how they fit so many wheelchairs in one house
Unai

Postby Pedy » September 6th, 2019, 4:04 pm

STriker wrote:
Pedy wrote:What the hell STriker what is your problem?
What you get for sucking their dicks anyway?
Not everyone thinks like you so stop this nonsense.
BTW I think GnM will win.

I get paid :)
Now instead of raging like cunt and throw stupied sentences to the air, read my comments, why I need to repeat myself and say that i really don't care what people think? I only critic the logic of most of the people here, i won't critic MARBLE if he bets on IH, he should do it because if he won't believe his team ability who will? But when in general random people predict without sense it makes me want to punch my head against the wall, It starts with none logic predictions and continue with none logic gameplay, because people don't know how to estimate ability

That is what you would think when your throat is so far deep in their dick.
I think we all know who is the real cunt here, and that is you who is trying to force your opinion on others, for a stupid thread that is made for fun, so just keep your mouth shut kid.
Pedy

Postby Ter » September 6th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Ter wrote:
Whitee wrote:
aguero10 wrote:dogan comparing winning leagues and hcl hahahahahahahah retarded turk strikes once again.

thanks for your reply i almost forgot that it was you who lost last 3 hcl finals

choker10, offer still stands tho.

STriker wrote:@Whitee

Man just read your prediction, you predict a team that by what you're saying "losing finals" to win the cup, but when they won 3 consecutive league titles is not enough for them to win the league again.

:\

Results are only important to find out facts if you understand the process that made them happen in the first place, otherwise it's just a metric that you can't control and will make you sometimes wrong and sometimes right with no consistency or reason to be whatsoever other than luck/dice loop. You can't say X is best GK, Y is best DM and Z is best AM with the justification of just purely "they won A times B competition" and expect to be taken seriously, because even tho i agree with you that this argument is valid for accepting with no contest their competence at playing the game, because you don't win so much without being at the very least very competent on the task, the reality is you can't make such a bold statement such as "they are the best on every single position" without justifying it with some reference points that they have while playing the game that differentiate them from the others. And that's what differs an opinion from a fact. What you have been talking in this topic is nothing but your opinion, since you made no effort to prove that your opinion is closer to the facts than any other contrary opinion to yours that was presented here. The other point is that this is a topic destined for individual subjectivity, and even tho subjectivity can be discussed in order to become an universal truth (fact), the reality is you are on a public spot discussing things with people that, at the moment, do not improve directly your chances, and what i mean by this is, they aren't on your team, so they won't help you in increasing your public credibility, which is gained by doing the correct decisions in-game, because even tho results don't determine everything, the reality is they are fool proof, and this clashes with the fact that almost every single person is a fool if the metric is your knowledge and most importantly how did you gain it (which will determine your decision making with the knowledge that you have). It's interesting because it seems that i'm contradicting myself, when i'm actually not. Imagine if every single world question is awnsered by this 3-depth process:

1. Result is what matters the most.
2. Result does not matter.
3. Result is what matters the most.

You can see that depth 1 and depth 3 have exactly the same awnser, however the process of getting the awnser on depth 3 is way more complex than in depth 1. Imagine that you are in school, and you get the correct awnser by copying what is on your colleague's sheet. That's a depth 1 awnser, you have no idea how that awnser got there, you just wrote it because your colleague wrote it. That's your awnser to the critics of your opinion. You just say they are the best because they "won everything", but you have no idea why they won everything, which means you know nothing, you just copypasted results, if you want to be Ben Shapiro 2.0 that's fine, but let's try to be a bit better than him. Now in depth 3, the awnser is the same, however you are now your collegue, so you know the process that lead to it, which means you have the "know-how" of the matter.

All this just to say that if you want public recognition on your opinions, you need to present more than copypasting, otherwise anyone can have your opinion and you can't put yourself in evidence compared to other people's opinion since you can't justify it properly, and also that having the correct awnser does not mean you are ahead of someone who has the incorrect awnser (depth 2 has the incorrect awnser, but has more thought-process, which therefore makes her more right than depth 1...:P).

Can anyone react to this? I'm looking for a fight.
Ter

Postby sw1zy » September 6th, 2019, 4:26 pm

People have some inspiring avatars, ngl
sw1zy

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Mey » September 6th, 2019, 4:27 pm

Unai wrote:
aguero10 wrote:

[/quote]
u are a really low person,i didnt want to get involve but its just sad to see how negative and pathetic u are, get some life instead of bullying some kids on a 2d game..
Mey

Postby Unai » September 6th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Meyer1 wrote:
Unai wrote:
aguero10 wrote:

u are a really low person,i didnt want to get involve but its just sad to see how negative and pathetic u are, get some life instead of bullying some kids on a 2d game..[/quote]

stfu you shoot at innocent Palestinian kids irl
Unai

Postby El Drago » September 6th, 2019, 4:44 pm

:no: :no: Season 26 Predictions topic ... Is this you ?
El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby ATuntija » September 6th, 2019, 4:46 pm

Nice predictions guys :cyclops:
ATuntija

Postby STriker » September 6th, 2019, 5:17 pm

Pedy wrote:
That is what you would think when your throat is so far deep in their dick.
I think we all know who is the real cunt here, and that is you who is trying to force your opinion on others, for a stupid thread that is made for fun, so just keep your mouth shut kid.

Pedy is like:

*"You suck dick"*

*"Keep your mouth shut kid"*

You try to be mature and keep talking like a cunt. No one force an opinion on anyone, but I guess you have some problems with reading, calling me a kid when the only thing you did is say I "suck dicks".

Nice Pedy ::):):):):):):):):):)
STriker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby El Drago » September 6th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Guys calm down this is a prediction topic :evil:
El Drago

Postby Total » September 6th, 2019, 5:55 pm

STriker wrote:Btw it's unbelievable that most of the ppl here bet on ice hawks to win div1 when GnM have the best players in the world for every pos, their players won this league 3 times in a row, and they probably have the best chemistry.
It's not that Ice Hawks are bad or smth, they are amazing team but cmon ppl you need to have some common sense. When a few predict smth like that it's ok but when it's most of the ppl something about the avrage judgement and common sense need to be fixed

Dear Mister STriker,

I am the representive of Common Sense Association (CSA). I am talking on the behalf of the whole CSA people when I say that the common sense is not your creation. Let me repeat again, common sense IS NOT your creation. Therefore we will kindly ask you to stop brain washing people over haxball to set some so called "absolute facts". Every human being is allowed to form their opinion and you should let them. Otherwise we will have to take action in this certain concern.

May the best haxball team win!

- Total, Common Sense Association
Total

Postby SuarezN7 » September 6th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Ter wrote:
Ter wrote:Results are only important to find out facts if you understand the process that made them happen in the first place, otherwise it's just a metric that you can't control and will make you sometimes wrong and sometimes right with no consistency or reason to be whatsoever other than luck/dice loop. You can't say X is best GK, Y is best DM and Z is best AM with the justification of just purely "they won A times B competition" and expect to be taken seriously, because even tho i agree with you that this argument is valid for accepting with no contest their competence at playing the game, because you don't win so much without being at the very least very competent on the task, the reality is you can't make such a bold statement such as "they are the best on every single position" without justifying it with some reference points that they have while playing the game that differentiate them from the others. And that's what differs an opinion from a fact. What you have been talking in this topic is nothing but your opinion, since you made no effort to prove that your opinion is closer to the facts than any other contrary opinion to yours that was presented here. The other point is that this is a topic destined for individual subjectivity, and even tho subjectivity can be discussed in order to become an universal truth (fact), the reality is you are on a public spot discussing things with people that, at the moment, do not improve directly your chances, and what i mean by this is, they aren't on your team, so they won't help you in increasing your public credibility, which is gained by doing the correct decisions in-game, because even tho results don't determine everything, the reality is they are fool proof, and this clashes with the fact that almost every single person is a fool if the metric is your knowledge and most importantly how did you gain it (which will determine your decision making with the knowledge that you have). It's interesting because it seems that i'm contradicting myself, when i'm actually not. Imagine if every single world question is awnsered by this 3-depth process:

You can see that depth 1 and depth 3 have exactly the same awnser, however the process of getting the awnser on depth 3 is way more complex than in depth 1. Imagine that you are in school, and you get the correct awnser by copying what is on your colleague's sheet. That's a depth 1 awnser, you have no idea how that awnser got there, you just wrote it because your colleague wrote it. That's your awnser to the critics of your opinion. You just say they are the best because they "won everything", but you have no idea why they won everything, which means you know nothing, you just copypasted results, if you want to be Ben Shapiro 2.0 that's fine, but let's try to be a bit better than him. Now in depth 3, the awnser is the same, however you are now your collegue, so you know the process that lead to it, which means you have the "know-how" of the matter.

All this just to say that if you want public recognition on your opinions, you need to present more than copypasting, otherwise anyone can have your opinion and you can't put yourself in evidence compared to other people's opinion since you can't justify it properly, and also that having the correct awnser does not mean you are ahead of someone who has the incorrect awnser (depth 2 has the incorrect awnser, but has more thought-process, which therefore makes her more right than depth 1...:P).

It's too long no one read that shit xd
SuarezN7

Postby Ter » September 6th, 2019, 6:23 pm

SuarezN7 wrote:
Ter wrote:
Ter wrote:Results are only important to find out facts if you understand the process that made them happen in the first place, otherwise it's just a metric that you can't control and will make you sometimes wrong and sometimes right with no consistency or reason to be whatsoever other than luck/dice loop. You can't say X is best GK, Y is best DM and Z is best AM with the justification of just purely "they won A times B competition" and expect to be taken seriously, because even tho i agree with you that this argument is valid for accepting with no contest their competence at playing the game, because you don't win so much without being at the very least very competent on the task, the reality is you can't make such a bold statement such as "they are the best on every single position" without justifying it with some reference points that they have while playing the game that differentiate them from the others. And that's what differs an opinion from a fact. What you have been talking in this topic is nothing but your opinion, since you made no effort to prove that your opinion is closer to the facts than any other contrary opinion to yours that was presented here. The other point is that this is a topic destined for individual subjectivity, and even tho subjectivity can be discussed in order to become an universal truth (fact), the reality is you are on a public spot discussing things with people that, at the moment, do not improve directly your chances, and what i mean by this is, they aren't on your team, so they won't help you in increasing your public credibility, which is gained by doing the correct decisions in-game, because even tho results don't determine everything, the reality is they are fool proof, and this clashes with the fact that almost every single person is a fool if the metric is your knowledge and most importantly how did you gain it (which will determine your decision making with the knowledge that you have). It's interesting because it seems that i'm contradicting myself, when i'm actually not. Imagine if every single world question is awnsered by this 3-depth process:

It's too long no one read that shit xd

How do you read books then...?
Ter

Postby SuarezN7 » September 6th, 2019, 6:35 pm

Ter wrote:How do you read books then...?

I would rather kill myself than read a book on that topic :cyclops:
SuarezN7

Postby Allen » September 6th, 2019, 6:39 pm

its a fucking predictions topic why are yall fighting each other
Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Allen » September 6th, 2019, 6:41 pm

Unai wrote:
Meyer1 wrote:
Unai wrote:

L
u are a really low person,i didnt want to get involve but its just sad to see how negative and pathetic u are, get some life instead of bullying some kids on a 2d game..

stfu you shoot at innocent Palestinian kids irl

what is the problem with that?
Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Ter » September 6th, 2019, 6:46 pm

SuarezN7 wrote:
Ter wrote:How do you read books then...?

I would rather kill myself than read a book on that topic :cyclops:

Why? Any reason in particular?
Ter

PreviousNext

Return to Season 26