Day 8 - League - 6th June

Moderators: socrates, Result Mod

Re: Day 8 - League - 6th June

Postby lsco » June 7th, 2019, 10:29 am

wroz wrote:
lsco wrote:idk if it's just me, it feels like the number of people using macro is only getting bigger.
this game is ruined until they get banned already. :x

you would have to ban 80% of this community then :v

Well, i would ban the obvious cases, like this one.
there is no point of playing this game if people like zpooky won't get punished.
lsco

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Muris 9 » June 7th, 2019, 10:37 am

There have been plenty of obvious cases in the last 2 3 years, but on which solid proof can you ban someone? I feel the same like you Isco, still that's a hot topic xd
Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby lsco » June 7th, 2019, 10:39 am

Muris 9 wrote:There have been plenty of obvious cases in the last 2 3 years, but on which solid proof can you ban someone? I feel the same like you Isco, still that's a hot topic xd

Considering all the recs ppl sent in this thread, and the fact that zpooky couldn't spam last season, you don't always need to have clear proof.
sometimes it's better to just send a message.
it will only get worse if nobody does anything about it
lsco

Postby Muris 9 » June 7th, 2019, 10:41 am

The best idea so far was introdusing anti macro shit like they did in Italian and Serbian League but who's willing to play with those programs? Those who cheat won't like that for sure and there would be trouble like when we switched from flash to html

Yeah but you ban someone that you're 100% sure, but what about the others?
Muris 9

Postby lsco » June 7th, 2019, 10:52 am

Muris 9 wrote:The best idea so far was introdusing anti macro shit like they did in Italian and Serbian League but who's willing to play with those programs? Those who cheat won't like that for sure and there would be trouble like when we switched from flash to html

I would totally support this kind of program, even tho as far as I can remember it wasn't always right.
I'm just saying my opinion about this case, I'm not saying we should ban every player that seems to be a good spammer...
For me, it's an obvious macro and I'm tired of this kind of players.
lsco

Postby zPooKy » June 7th, 2019, 11:04 am

last season I played on the old hardware from 2005 with a keyboard like a typewriter in the Middle Ages. I bought a good computer hardware together with components ... I can show proof of purchase with dates and see. in addition, I want to mention that I'm pushing the right hand button, ie the leading so I know it will be faster piss than people who are doing this inferior hand ... just like I am an old player and never used macro! I play against each of the teams during official and social matches, and only when the team h2k lost the match decided to write anything, learn to lose.

For me will be better to use this antymacro program ofc.
zPooKy

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Rizzoli » June 7th, 2019, 11:56 am

zPooky why are you trying to justify yourself? It's so obvious. And about the anti-cheat software, in Serbian league it worked without any single problem. Admins can take it from them or from Thiago (former Italian league admin)
"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby zPooKy » June 7th, 2019, 12:04 pm

lsco wrote:
Muris 9 wrote:The best idea so far was introdusing anti macro shit like they did in Italian and Serbian League but who's willing to play with those programs? Those who cheat won't like that for sure and there would be trouble like when we switched from flash to html

I would totally support this kind of program, even tho as far as I can remember it wasn't always right.
I'm just saying my opinion about this case, I'm not saying we should ban every player that seems to be a good spammer...

Look isco: https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 476814e4f8 9:12

you're talking about me but what would you say about ur teammate Marble? it would be funny if you said that he's not using macro here,so.. don't be a hypocrite with saying 'I'm tired of this kind of players' when you play with 'this kind of player' yourself
zPooKy

Postby lsco » June 7th, 2019, 12:17 pm

zPooKy wrote:
lsco wrote:

Look isco: https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 476814e4f8 9:12

you're talking about me but what would you say about ur teammate Marble? it would be funny if you said that he's not using macro here,so.. don't be a hypocrite with saying 'I'm tired of this kind of players' when you play with 'this kind of player' yourself

Well, unlike you marble had the same gameplay since day 1.
In your case, some ppl told me that you admitted using macro in the past so that isn't a big surprise for me.
Also, I find Marble as one of the most honest and fair persons in haxball atm so I tend to believe him.
lsco

Postby ATuntija » June 7th, 2019, 12:47 pm

:popcorn:
ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Whiplash » June 7th, 2019, 12:50 pm

I mean, experienced players can see the difference but even that's not that relevant. But we don't need that, it's very simple to detect a macro with a simple software that gives u information about the players' keys, whatever you need, timing, press count, etc.

However, for that you need people to play on a specific haxwindow which you integrated the macro software. We will start doing this on HCLB (haxballclub.com) in a couple of days, I'll let you know about the results. If it works, we will also use it on 3v3 HCL.

Hell, it is even easier to detect macro on Cup games nowadays since it's only about spamming kids on Big Easy.
Whiplash

Postby Herna » June 7th, 2019, 1:00 pm

Whiplash wrote:However, for that you need people to play on a specific haxwindow which you integrated the macro software. We will start doing this on HCLB (haxballclub.com) in a couple of days, I'll let you know about the results. If it works, we will also use it on 3v3 HCL.

Would be nice to know how it goes. But it will be hard to convince all players to ply on same program when even now theres such a debate about the best browser to play on etc, or?

If it would be me I would just allow Macro, disadvantage for the fast spammers and games might get a bit less technical, but at least same conditions for everyone. In the end its not too useful in many situations anyway I guess.
Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby SuarezN7 » June 7th, 2019, 1:34 pm

lsco wrote:Also, I find Marble as one of the most honest and fair persons in haxball atm so I tend to believe him.

But marble was shazaming in the music quizes :(
SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby jasko » June 7th, 2019, 1:41 pm

Herna wrote:If it would be me I would just allow Macro, disadvantage for the fast spammers and games might get a bit less technical, but at least same conditions for everyone. In the end its not too useful in many situations anyway I guess.

We are honestly far away from same conditions for everyone. In a game so simplistic there are minimum 2 big factors that make a huge difference between players. 1 is for sure macro abuse, something the admins could and should do something about. (either allow it or start enforcing the current rules) 2 is extrapolation and random lags with and without it and change of gameplay/feeling from day to day, from room to room...

HTML Haxball is far from the level playing field that it should be. When something like a 144hz monitor or older windows or abusing a feature that was meant to cancel out input delay gives you such a huge advantage in a simplistic 2d game that is meant to be the same for everyone is absurd imo.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Whiplash » June 7th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Herna wrote:
Whiplash wrote:However, for that you need people to play on a specific haxwindow which you integrated the macro software. We will start doing this on HCLB (haxballclub.com) in a couple of days, I'll let you know about the results. If it works, we will also use it on 3v3 HCL.

Would be nice to know how it goes. But it will be hard to convince all players to ply on same program when even now theres such a debate about the best browser to play on etc, or?

If it would be me I would just allow Macro, disadvantage for the fast spammers and games might get a bit less technical, but at least same conditions for everyone. In the end its not too useful in many situations anyway I guess.

We already have a HaxWindow without a macro detector software for HaxballClub users, nearly 2000+ users are using it, and we are keeping it up to date so that no one has any performance problems. So far, we don't have any big complaints about the HaxWindow.
Whiplash

Postby Pedy » June 7th, 2019, 2:27 pm

lsco wrote:
wroz wrote:
lsco wrote:idk if it's just me, it feels like the number of people using macro is only getting bigger.
this game is ruined until they get banned already. :x

you would have to ban 80% of this community then :v

Well, i would ban the obvious cases, like this one.
there is no point of playing this game if people like zpooky won't get punished.

Well i wasn't going to get involved in this discussion but i guess i have to.
You are really funny isco, great player but entitled and hypocritical like some other 'big names'.
Who defines what is obvious and what is not? Unlike others i am not going to mention any names but someone could say a player in your team is obvious and I dont care if you say whatever you say about him that he is honest and what not that is not really proof and pointless thing to say for us. BTW same could be said with H2K's team. I am going to be completely honest here, personally I never used macro in flash but started using in fs's in html when playing vs mostly turks or some officials in haxlife. Anyway for me it is completely stupid and idiotic to complain about macro use when everyone has in their team at least 1-2 people that uses it.
I suggest either allowing it or making that program because sometimes its not so obvious because even with no macro people still accuse me of it.
Pedy

Postby lsco » June 7th, 2019, 2:46 pm

You are really funny isco, great player but entitled and hypocritical like some other 'big names'.
Who defines what is obvious and what is not? Unlike others i am not going to mention any names but someone could say a player in your team is obvious and I dont care if you say whatever you say about him that he is honest and what not that is not really proof and pointless thing to say for us. BTW same could be said with H2K's team. I am going to be completely honest here, personally I never used macro in flash but started using in fs's in html when playing vs mostly turks or some officials in haxlife. Anyway for me it is completely stupid and idiotic to complain about macro use when everyone has in their team at least 1-2 people that uses it.
I suggest either allowing it or making that program because sometimes its not so obvious because even with no macro people still accuse me of it.

It's funny how you get mad when this thing becomes a shitstorm like it was supposed to be years ago.
maybe i'm being naive about this marble thing, idk i just believe this guy.
it doesn't change the fact that you should be banned in my opinion.
lsco

Postby Pedy » June 7th, 2019, 2:51 pm

lsco wrote:

It's funny how you get mad when this thing becomes a shitstorm like it was supposed to be years ago.
Pedy

Postby lsco » June 7th, 2019, 2:56 pm

Pedy wrote:Image

lsco wrote:

yeah whatever, as long as you're having fun :P
lsco

Postby Lozano » June 7th, 2019, 4:53 pm

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 6&t=18m56s

" lEaRn tO lOsE, I dOnT uSe MaCrO "

Admins could care about this issue more than how they surpisingly care about captain decisions or stuff
Lozano

Position: Goalkeeper

PreviousNext

Return to 4v4 - Season 25