Season 25 Rulebook - 4v4 league

Re: Season 25 Rulebook - 4v4 league

Postby ShimShon » May 12th, 2019, 12:32 pm

moti wrote:100% confirmed macro players:
Catrice - in every match,which he plays
Marble - HCL match Seeders - Stiff Wind

I can tell you minimum 20 names ( most of them turks ),but i need time to watch recs and im too lazy.

Have a nice day ^^

u just throwed 2 without providing any timestamp (altho i agree about catrice)
if u are too lazy don't just claim everyone is using macro without providing anything
Last edited by ShimShon on May 12th, 2019, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShimShon

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby ShimShon » May 12th, 2019, 12:33 pm

people just like believing their opponents have an unfair advantage over them, which sometimes is true but to say the majority of players use macro is absurd lol
ShimShon

Postby Rizzoli » May 12th, 2019, 12:56 pm

ShimShon wrote:

I can tell you minimum 20 names ( most of them turks ),but i need time to watch recs and im too lazy.

Have a nice day ^^

seederes reported about catrice to the admins and got the win, send a record of marble using macro if you are so sure, also take your time and send me 20 diffrent names of feedme players using macro in an official match
u just throwed 2 names which 1 of them got punished and for the other you couldn't even bother sending a timestamp

Seeders got the win after Skins were disbanded due to 3 deflosses, not because of Catrice and his macro.

ShimShon wrote:people just like believing their opponents have an unfair advantage over them, which sometimes is true but to say the majority of players use macro is absurd lol

Who said the majority is using macro? There is surely a plenty of players using it right now (around 30-40 imo). But as I said before, banning them would reduce the player base here, so it's really hard to solve this problem.
"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Nocke » May 12th, 2019, 12:58 pm

ShimShon wrote:

Have a nice day ^^

seederes reported about catrice to the admins and got the win, send a record of marble using macro if you are so sure, also take your time and send me 20 diffrent names of feedme players using macro in an official match
u just throwed 2 names which 1 of them got punished and for the other you couldn't even bother sending a timestamp

Catrice's macro was pretty obvious, I don't know if marble uses macro but he does have a fast spam - not saying he does. It's really not that hard to edit the macro so it's not as obvious. I see why people say the same thing about me, and now if admins finally implement something that detects macro, we will finally be able to see who uses it and who doesn't.

Now, I know it's been mentioned before that admins take time out of their own free time to manage this league and they have been doing so for the past 25 seasons and what not. First, I really appreciate what they've done for this league, and even though I might not necessarily agree with certain decisions, in the end its up to them, not me. But the way I see it, implementing something like this would make the league blossom, not only do I believe that we will become a less toxic community (let's face it, most of us are pretty toxic when playing haxball) as we will be able to start appreciating the opponents we play against, since we will not have any excuse as to why we lose, if we lose, but we will also be certain that everyone will play fair, and so we wont have to worry or become toxic and say stuff like 'stfu lol with your shit fkin macro'.

If the admins want to implement something like this, it's up to them in the end, and I'm not going to say anything else. But if the admins do consider taking up some of their free time and doing something like this, then personally I would be really happy, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that thinks this way.
Last edited by Nocke on May 12th, 2019, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby Lyreco » May 12th, 2019, 12:59 pm

Rizzoli wrote:
ShimShon wrote:

Have a nice day ^^

Seeders got the win after Skins were disbanded due to 3 deflosses, not because of Catrice and his macro.

ShimShon wrote:people just like believing their opponents have an unfair advantage over them, which sometimes is true but to say the majority of players use macro is absurd lol

Who said the majority is using macro? There is surely a plenty of players using it right now (around 30-40 imo). But as I said before, banning them would reduce the player base here, so it's really hard to solve this problem.

Thats exactly why we should have some program like the italian league had, people who retire after we have this program obviously used macro
Lyreco

Postby ShimShon » May 12th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Nocke wrote:
ShimShon wrote:

Have a nice day ^^

Catrice's macro was pretty obvious, I don't know if marble uses macro but he does have a fast spam - not saying he does. It's really not that hard to edit the macro so it's not as obvious. I see why people say the same thing about me, and now if admins finally implement something that detects macro, we will finally be able to see who uses it and who doesn't.

Now, I know it's been mentioned before that admins take time out of their own free time to manage this league and they have been doing so for the past 25 seasons and what not. First, I really appreciate what they've done for this league, and even though I might not necessarily agree with certain decisions, in the end its up to them, not me. But the way I see it, implementing something like this would make the league blossom, not only do I believe that we will become a less toxic community (let's face it, most of us are pretty toxic when playing haxball) as we will be able to start appreciating the opponents we play against, since we will not have any excuse as to why we lose, if we lose.

If the admins want to implement something like this, it's up to them in the end, and I'm not going to say anything else. But if the admins do consider taking up some of their free time and doing something like this, then personally I would be really happy, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

as i already said to u on discord i just don't like when people cry too much without doing anything to back it up, i disagree about making everyone download a program but it's not something i would complain about, i would just download it and shut up
ShimShon

Postby Per » May 12th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Lol yannex is right how you can vote futsal and about big easy i think you change this in big easy bcz seeders win all on big
Per

Postby lsco » May 12th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Have a nice day ^^

Lol, how easy is that to just throw out some names without knowing anything ah?
For some reason i got so annoyed by your post, probably because marble is one of the nicest guys i've ever met on hax and never had a thought about him using macro simply cause he doesn't.
and no, you can't tell by rec if someone is using macro or not.

about cup:
I do respect the fact that more people voted to play big easy.
but i must say that i played MANY nations cup tournaments during my years on haxball and its the most cancerous map ever.
everything is random in big easy and as long as you can spam you're good.
i guess people voted for it cause most of them haven't really played it before.
otherwise there is no good explanation for that...
Last edited by lsco on May 12th, 2019, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Lyreco » May 12th, 2019, 1:25 pm

Per wrote:Lol yannex is right how you can vote futsal and about big easy i think you change this in big easy bcz seeders win all on big

Seeders never won the cup of fm so ur wrong
Last edited by Lyreco on May 12th, 2019, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyreco

Postby Yannex » May 12th, 2019, 1:34 pm

dolphinunicorn wrote:
Yannex wrote:

futsal.. :fp: ok i wont even continue arguing about this

i bet i can guess all the retards who voted big easy and futsal xd

Why are they retards lol... Maybe some teams want something other than big only, doesnt make them retarded

thats why you have nations cup + shit ton of fun cups etc... :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
the "fun" and the "something different" if so funcup and something special like nations cup, to combine it with the league and cup its retarded and not the place for it...
Muris 9 wrote:
dolphinunicorn wrote:
Yannex wrote:

Why are they retards lol... Maybe some teams want something other than big only, doesnt make them retarded

Pointless, you can't have a discussion with someone who thinks he's always right

you're exactly one of the retards i thought will vote this... i'm not always right and explaining what right and wrong about this to you will give me braindmg since you're like i said... retarded
Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Yannex » May 12th, 2019, 1:36 pm

dolphinunicorn wrote:
Per wrote:Lol yannex is right how you can vote futsal and about big easy i think you change this in big easy bcz seeders win all on big

Seeders didnt win the cup past 2/3 ssns so thats wrong

and if you think i say all this because of the fact we didnt win you're wrong..
if you think about big easy, me isco marble and ofc if pring or shax were with us, we all won nations cup big easy...

so we can win this big easy its not the problem the problem is that its not the place for this kind of map
the league cup is not a "fun" part of the league, you play for something there (HCL for example) , so even thinking about futsal aswell? this is wrong is so many ways...
Yannex

Postby Splat » May 12th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Let's change the majority vote because a bunch of people don't want it ! I don't know how politics works in Israel but a vote doesn't call for a debate nobody cares about your opinion it was already represented in the vote.
Splat

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Yannex » May 12th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Splat wrote:Let's change the majority vote because a bunch of people don't want it ! I don't know how politics works in Israel but a vote doesn't call for a debate nobody cares about your opinion it was already represented in the vote.

did i ever mention a re-vote or anything like that? only said my opinion on it, but you're too dumb to understand what's what..
typical ginger irish...
Yannex

Postby Anddy » May 12th, 2019, 3:00 pm

I used to hate futsal but after playing it for a month right now, it's actually very good, I do still like some big matches but when i'm against a team that is constantly spamming it makes me sick. I'm not that bad at spamming but FFS I play since 2011, fuck off.
Futsal DOES NOT have spammers in it, and it is not as shit as RS is

Most of us were like me, probably played futsal max 3 games, maybe with random players, maybe with the team but they didn't like it because they were less good than in big
But i can assure you that after 3 days you'd be in the same shape or even better than in big
Anddy

Postby Anddy » May 12th, 2019, 3:05 pm

+ Talking about HCL
It's dead
Good communities are fm, turkish's and poland's
Almost all fm players have been contacted by hcl less good teams to play with them
With the 4083828 different communities, it always ends to be fm players playing it, I don't see the point, winning div1 is more prestigious, HCL was useful when the game was played by more than 3 distinct communities.
Anddy

Postby hyo1 » May 12th, 2019, 3:29 pm

Anddy wrote:Futsal DOES NOT have spammers in it, and it is not as shit as RS is
Bring it to FM and I can guarantee you it will have spammers :p
hyo1

Postby ShimShon » May 12th, 2019, 3:40 pm

Anddy wrote:+ Talking about HCL
It's dead
Good communities are fm, turkish's and poland's
Almost all fm players have been contacted by hcl less good teams to play with them
With the 4083828 different communities, it always ends to be fm players playing it, I don't see the point, winning div1 is more prestigious, HCL was useful when the game was played by more than 3 distinct communities.

i totally agree on hcl, really pointless at this point
ShimShon

Postby Muris 9 » May 12th, 2019, 3:42 pm

Muris 9 wrote:
dolphinunicorn wrote:
Yannex wrote:

Pointless, you can't have a discussion with someone who thinks he's always right

Yannex wrote:you're exactly one of the retards i thought will vote this... i'm not always right and explaining what right and wrong about this to you will give me braindmg since you're like i said... retarded

A retard calling others retatrds :fp: I could never give you more brain damage than you already have, trust me that's just impossible.. btw if you don't like the decisions people make here, like you said before, just get the fuck out of here, surely you would make many "retards" like me happy, but we all well know you couldn't live without this and no one here wants to ruin any kid's miserable life
Muris 9

Postby Muris 9 » May 12th, 2019, 3:46 pm

We vote whatever we prefer, who the fuck are you to judge others lol just shut up lifeless kid
Muris 9

Postby ATuntija » June 25th, 2019, 7:04 pm

Rule update:

Old:
1.22 After matches captains should post the replay along with goal times in the relevant thread in the Captains Area.
Results must be delivered before next matchday. If the captain fails to do this then you will be warned and if this carries on then they will lose -1 point in the league table.

New:
1.22 After matches captains should post the replay along with goal times in the relevant thread in the Captains Area.
Results must be delivered until the next matchday. If the captains fail to do this then both teams lose 1 wildcard. If the match hasn't been reported by the 3 matchday deadline (see Rule 5.4.), defloss will be given to both teams.
ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Previous

Return to Season 25