FantasyHax Season 24

Re: FantasyHax Season 24

Postby Vak » January 12th, 2019, 8:42 pm

Lozano wrote:lmao thing is, youre just not the right person to make those values as i think your activity last season was less than 0.
i bet you just made some random good prize for some known good players and friends, the rest all are about how good-bad the nickname looks. just cant accept to have the same value of some players who havent played a single game in their divisions, while i played 21 out of 22 games for aN who ended 5th in ranking. cya

"Please bear in mind the costs DO NOT mean how much skill a player holds, some have been manipulated to keep the fantasyhax interesting, and the costs have been discussed with a good amount of players for confirmation."
Vak

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Lozano » January 12th, 2019, 8:45 pm

nah that doesnt make sense, give some other accurate explanations, thats like when at school teachers used to say , your son is smart but hes lazy xd
Lozano

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Vak » January 12th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Lozano wrote:nah that doesnt make sense, give some other accurate explanations, thats like when at school teachers used to say , your son is smart but hes lazy xd

Are you an owner in fantasyhax?
Vak

Postby Lozano » January 12th, 2019, 8:54 pm

luckily im not, anyway if even i would be, i would focus on it and make sure every stuff would be right withou making random stuff, as you did mate.

EDIT: I went to check again, and im still sure that 95% of those values are wrong and fucked up :D
Lozano

Postby Twigg » January 12th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Lozano wrote:luckily im not, anyway if even i would be, i would focus on it and make sure every stuff would be right withou making random stuff, as you did mate.

You do realise it's impossible to appease everyone, don't you? And think of the workload involved in making this 'competition' (which it hardly is - it's just a bit of lighthearted fun at the end of the day), and what little reward there is for the people who do it. It's a high effort, low reward gig. Like really, show a bit of respect man, people take hours out of their lives to provide a contribution to the community in the form of fun and entertainment, and then you come and shit all over it.
Twigg

Postby Lozano » January 12th, 2019, 9:09 pm

nah it took 5mins please dont even try to be a moralist, he just wrote some names with excel and for 95% of players he has put random stupid values. even my dog can do it,, so dont even try to act moralist
Lozano

Postby Psykout22 » January 12th, 2019, 9:10 pm

I don't think I've done this before :) I thought Aero's main position was DM at Elite69 btw and would've reworked it.

Squad:
Division 1:
(GK) Nocke (16) (TPP)
(DM) P4ER (15) (Guns N' Moses)
(AM) Whiplash (14) (team here)
(ST) Vak (15) (Guns N' Moses)

Division 2
(GK) Mantas (11) (Invincible)
(DM) Wassup (10) (Storm Wolves)
(AM) Wenell (12) (White Walkers)
(ST) A. Tuntija (12) (The Chosen ONE)

Div1 + Div2 = 60 + 45 = 105
Psykout22

Postby Vidalo » January 12th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Squad:

Division 1:

(GK) Pringles (15) (SD)
(DM) P4ER (15) (GM)
(AM) William (12) (GL)
(ST) Vak (15) (GM)

Division 2

(GK) Sero07 (11) (PH) who else :bounce:
(DM) MartYK (12) (N1)
(AM) Nikolàzio (11) (InB)
(ST) Bot (13) (SW)

Thanks for doing this again guys ! :thumbup:
Vidalo

Postby xSha » January 12th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Lozano wrote:cya

cya
xSha

Postby Twigg » January 12th, 2019, 9:28 pm

Lozano wrote:nah it took 5mins please dont even try to be a moralist, he just wrote some names with excel and for 95% of players he has put random stupid values. even my dog can do it,, so dont even try to act moralist

The high effort is not just establishing the game, but maintaining it through the season. It's just begun and you're already kicking it off to a bleak start with your negativity. You must surely realise that what you're asking (to please everyone) is impossible. It's as subjective as something can get, and when things are subjective they're bound to trigger controversy and debate, but the fact with this is that the majority of people don't care enough or are capable of respecting Vak's efforts to the point that they can see past the superficiality that is setting your pants on fire.
Twigg

Postby Vak » January 12th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Lozano wrote:nah it took 5mins please dont even try to be a moralist, he just wrote some names with excel and for 95% of players he has put random stupid values. even my dog can do it,, so dont even try to act moralist

Nobody is forcing me to do it, i can happily pass this on if someone else wants to do it, maybe im not the best you're right, but if so, i can let you do everything if you want, i genuinely wouldn't mind.
Vak

Postby SuarezN7 » January 12th, 2019, 9:38 pm

Division 1:
(GK) mtr (13) (GL)
(DM) Isco (16) (SD)
(AM) Whiplash (14) (aN)
(ST) xSha (17) (TPP)
60pts
Division 2:
(GK) TotalPlayer (10) (bbf)
(DM) MartYK (12) (N1)
(AM) socrates (10) (PH)
(ST) M u r i s 9 (13) (B4L)
45pts
SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby Lozano » January 12th, 2019, 9:43 pm

if you aint good at it, just dont do it, thats easy, twigg im sorry buy i cant handle moralists, but if he will keep this comedy till the end of the season that should be seen, atm he had to do only one easy right thing:setting prizes on a properly way, and he fucked it up. also i cant get what you want to mean by saying "to please everyone" just explain me how I could get 10 of price affer playin 21 gwmes out of 22 in div1, getting nominated for top 5 gks, and then having same amount of prize of players who have joined fm for the first season, or players who didnt play a single game in their teams last seasons. this explains how he set everything randomly.
also Rizzoli plays GK since decades and he has set him as DM, ot giving eWa 11 of value, when he never played in last 2 seasons. or for example 10 to Whitee that might have never played a game. i could make other 59 examples to show how right i am about this..but i cant be arsed
Lozano

Postby Twigg » January 12th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Lozano wrote:if you aint good at it, just dont do it, thats easy, twigg im sorry buy i cant handle moralists, but if he will keep this comedy till the end of the season that should be seen, atm he had to do only one easy right thing:setting prizes on a properly way, and he fucked it up. also i cant get what you want to mean by saying "to please everyone" just explain me how I could get 10 of price affer playin 21 gwmes out of 22 in div1, getting nominated for top 5 gks, and then having same amount of prize of players who have joined fm for the first season, or players who didnt play a single game in their teams last seasons. this explains how he set everything randomly.
also Rizzoli plays GK since decades and he has set him as DM, ot giving eWa 11 of value, when he never played in last 2 seasons. or for example 10 to Whitee that might have never played a game. i could make other 59 examples to show how right i am about this..but i cant be arsed

Alright, if you think you deserved a better value and had a good argument for it, perhaps the best option would have been to approach him with a level of respect that might not paint you to be a self-entitled child. But if you want an explanation for it: it was probably an oversight, it's easily done. If vak was getting paid for this then perhaps he'd have put many more hours into it, but unfortunately with the limited time and it being entirely voluntary it's not so easy to delve into each player's history and come up with optimal scores all-round. Errors will always happen, every season, it's just that rarely people kick up a fuss.
Twigg

Postby Zola » January 12th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Lozano wrote:if you aint good at it, just dont do it, thats easy, twigg im sorry buy i cant handle moralists, but if he will keep this comedy till the end of the season that should be seen, atm he had to do only one easy right thing:setting prizes on a properly way, and he fucked it up. also i cant get what you want to mean by saying "to please everyone" just explain me how I could get 10 of price affer playin 21 gwmes out of 22 in div1, getting nominated for top 5 gks, and then having same amount of prize of players who have joined fm for the first season, or players who didnt play a single game in their teams last seasons. this explains how he set everything randomly.

I cannot wait for your "easy" valuation of the almost 200 players who is in Fantasy Hax. What are you waiting for?

You should appreciate that someone in the community decides to use his sparetime doing this for the rest of us instead of complaining.

My team:
Div 1
Pringles (15) - Seeders
aMp (13) - FEAR
Aguero (16) - Seeders
xSha (17) - TPP

Div 2
Hexucho (12) - Bronze4Life
Emi (9) - Super Kickers 2018
Socrates (10) - Pablo Haxobar
Doupi (13) - Elite69

Total: 105
Zola

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Lozano » January 12th, 2019, 10:26 pm

so ye thats how it works? someone makes notice how fucked up are some things and hes a chiid? " it was an oversight" im not sure of it, he basically failed 95% of other people aswell, maybe its time to open eyes, instead of making it look like he did something very amazing. So by telling that he didnt have time to check other players history, ur basically telling me that its fair that he put random values LOL? I feel like you are mixing things up and now ure talking bullshit just to try to be right... dont you think he couldve asked help to a person like socrates who already made it in the past? pretty sure he wouldve helped him in this.
Lozano

Postby Vak » January 12th, 2019, 10:28 pm

I am sorry maybe I haven't put too much thought into your price, but you could've just messaged me on teamspeak or something and ask politely and not act like a cunt about it.
Also, socrates did help me, and he can help me in shutting you up too, so I suggest you message me on teamspeak with your "wanted price", and wait until someone buys you *cough*.
Vak

Postby ATuntija » January 12th, 2019, 10:31 pm

I see... YOUR price should have been higher because you are better than all new players who joined FeedMe this season. And if for some reason, SAKY and xSha (took them as example coz they have the highest price atm) wouldn't play any matches this or the next season, their prices should be lowered under (or equal to) your price for the season 26. Right?

Instead of writing here only complaints about the player prices, you could have made your own list of the prices for all 200 players. If it's so easy job to do. Most of us know that it isn't, so we should all be glad that Vak wanted to do this.

Thanks Vak! :thumbup:
ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Anddy » January 12th, 2019, 10:35 pm

Can anyone remind me how much dimension this game has ? Is there a correlation with lozano's iq ? Being that serious for numbers that aren't even important for you since you don't even own a fantasy team is pathetic, your ego has been broken ? I'm waiting for your excel list pls, take players with you, give us TRUE points, you can't be wrong once, cmon, tic tac.
Anddy

Postby Lozano » January 12th, 2019, 10:44 pm

tuntija better you go hide yourself, this is called fantasy hax so its inspired to fantasy premier league etc.
If xsha or saky wouldnt play any matches for fhe next season, wouldve been fair to push their prices down... take Vardy as an example, in the glorious season his price wouldve been about 30, now it would only be 15, so ye ur theory is senseless... and how can you even talk like that "u will never be on their level " (sounds like that) how do you know that? open ur eyes up moralists
Lozano

PreviousNext

Return to Season 24