Team Stats+ (Div 1/ S:23)

Moderator: Herna

Team Stats+ (Div 1/ S:23)

Postby Raves » November 26th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Hello everyone,
---▣---▣--▣--▣--▣---▣---

The season 23 is over...

Here additional stats I made for each team of Div1 for the Season 23.
You can find the weaknesses/strenghts of each team. Were they better first part of the championship or second?
Were they strong on first half ? Invicible in second half ? When they score first is it possible to come back ? Etc ...
I do think you can find some interesting stats ! Enjoy !

Angry Bulls :
Stats: Show

archNemeses :

Chimera :

Klub Emeryta :

Mighty Ducks :

Nightly Artists :

OMERTÀ :

QuickSwans :

Trailer Park Penguins :

WolfGang :

---▣---▣--▣--▣--▣---▣---

As I said, if you don't understand something, or if there are mistakes, just tell/ask me!

Raves

News Articles: 0

Re: Team Stats+ (Div 1/ S:23)

Postby Herna » November 26th, 2018, 7:24 pm

This is epic. Just yesterday i thought about how I always do really bad in 2nd halves of matches. Despite my team playing a really bad season due to inactivity and stupidity, it confirms this quite clearly, if the matches would have been over after the first, we wouldnt have relegated xD.
Really have to improve my mentality!

I dont know how much work this is, but its quite nice. If one takes the times of the goals, there can be a lot of more things be seen. My team for example lost like 5 points in the last 30 secs, rarely were able to hold leads etc.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Re: Team Stats+ (Div 1/ S:23)

Postby Raves » November 26th, 2018, 7:52 pm

Herna wrote:This is epic. Just yesterday i thought about how I always do really bad in 2nd halves of matches. Despite my team playing a really bad season due to inactivity and stupidity, it confirms this quite clearly, if the matches would have been over after the first, we wouldnt have relegated xD.
Really have to improve my mentality!

I dont know how much work this is, but its quite nice. If one takes the times of the goals, there can be a lot of more things be seen. My team for example lost like 5 points in the last 30 secs, rarely were able to hold leads etc.

Yeah your team clearly take 3 times more goals in Second half, you could have done better, now you know where to work :D

It was quite a lot haha, yeah,I could make some good stats with that but I need people, to help me a bit

Raves

News Articles: 0

Return to Season 23