Fantasy Hax?

Fantasy Hax?

Postby Sero07 » June 25th, 2018, 11:31 am

Hey,
since no one else says something about fantasy hax I tought I would do it. Eventho many guys created their fantasy team not a single update happend since MD1. The community got no news why it stopped, if its stopped for ever and so on.
To be honest I was never someone who actively took part with the fantasy haxteams, but it was always a nice thing to know it was there. Added to that there were many users playing fantasy hax.
So is it gone forever? Is it to be continued in this season? Is this season a whole season without fantasy hax and the community gets it back next season?

We deserve public answers. #MondayRiot
Sero07

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Fantasy Hax?

Postby socrates » June 25th, 2018, 11:39 am

For those that keep blaming me I was not organising fantasy hax this season. I said after last season I couldn't do it and we need someone else to organise it. Smithyo kindly volunteered and made the original list of players but I guess he underestimated how much work it was and hasn't updated it all season :(

Guess its RIP this season at least but ofc would be great to have it again if someone is willing to organise it.
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby NaNi » September 8th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Will we have a Fantasy Haxball this Season ?
NaNi

Position: Forward

Postby Total » September 8th, 2018, 10:22 pm

NaNi wrote:Will we have a Fantasy Haxball this Season ?

It's hard to find a person who would be able to do the required amount of working to make the project succesful.
Total

Position: Forward

Postby StringerBell » September 8th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Mad respect to anyone willing to put up the work to organise it. Very impressive work on the times you did do it soc. Can understand why its too much work for you to continue. I know id be way too lazy to do it myself
StringerBell

Postby Sero07 » September 23rd, 2018, 7:01 pm

Rip Fantasy Hax
Sero07

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Grep » January 1st, 2019, 11:29 pm

Sero07 wrote:Hey,
since no one else says something about fantasy hax I tought I would do it. Eventho many guys created their fantasy team not a single update happend since MD1. The community got no news why it stopped, if its stopped for ever and so on.
To be honest I was never someone who actively took part with the fantasy haxteams, but it was always a nice thing to know it was there. Added to that there were many users playing fantasy hax.
So is it gone forever? Is it to be continued in this season? Is this season a whole season without fantasy hax and the community gets it back next season?

We deserve public answers. #MondayRiot

Honestly, it seems like the majority of the work here is pretty automatic. You could just create a pretty simple website where users can play the game and it wouldn't take much work at all.

I could probably code something like this in a week if I had the time.

People say 'go with the flow' but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish.
Grep

Return to Season 22