HKF Promoted

HKF Promoted

Postby naby » November 17th, 2012, 10:17 am

Due to GI Joehans disbanding - leaving only 7 teams in Division 1, the 4th place Division 2 team from last season have been promoted - HK Flamingo.

Masterchefs/Elevated Haxball have also been disbanded.

One new team is confirmed (MEMPHIS), captained by Krasic. The other team will be captained by Mick.

..just so nobody's confused ^_^

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Re: HKF Promoted

Postby rolex » November 17th, 2012, 10:48 am

#IRAQ FC

Spoiler: Show

rolex
Betting Mod

News Articles: 6

Postby Mick » November 17th, 2012, 11:19 am

Mick

News Articles: 0

Postby rolex » November 17th, 2012, 11:26 am

wtf wheres my sig g one lol

rolex
Betting Mod

Postby rolex » November 17th, 2012, 11:27 am

wtf m y sig dissapered in the 1st post of dis fred Image

rolex
Betting Mod

Postby Booba » November 17th, 2012, 12:45 pm

<13:39:22> "Mick (search players for uk)": boobs
<13:39:26> "Mick (search players for uk)": who should i sign from r59
<13:39:29> "Mick (search players for uk)": to my team

yippieh, gna be a nice team

Booba

Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Postby naby » November 17th, 2012, 12:54 pm

He'd only be doing what Joehan did even if he did that, so what's the problem?

It's okay for Joehan to do it, but not Mick?

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby Booba » November 17th, 2012, 1:09 pm

What Joehan did was asking me to join Aquopolis in Season 3, then echse rejected me, so we agreed to open an own team in the next season with Fritz. Joey never asked foreign players by himself, the ones we had were my signings because there weren't good free agents from UK. Joeys signings were e.g. called Cheese, mlfaijati or last but not least Ogre - great UK guys which our beloved captain signed there ye. (-:

I just don't see any future in your system of signing players. A UK guy gets captaincy, then runs over to the YeS TS asking team captains who to sign from their teams (Mick wasn't the first one who asked me) - that really is the perspective you like to see on FM for the future?
I didn't expect anything else, Ragie (-:
FM is becoming more and more boring and captains are signing YeS players with one significant difference to YeS teams: rather none of them care for FM as they do for YeS. I really like the community but the only one who didn't fail in building such a team was OvoXo. I'm gonna regard the development of Starlights and Mick's team, good luck with that but stop asking me which players you could or should sign. If you want them, build a relationship to them as Ovo did and still does to his players.

Booba

Postby naby » November 17th, 2012, 1:27 pm

itt: pointless irrelevant arguments

FACT: if captains didnt bring players over from YeS, we'd have no teams to even participate.

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby Rénbeaudach » November 17th, 2012, 1:35 pm

old gaffer wrote:itt: pointless irrelevant arguments

FACT: if captains didnt bring players over from YeS Galaxy, we'd have no teams to even participate.

ftfy

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Booba » November 17th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Ye, pointless arguments from your side. Why are you bringing Joehan into your argumentation if you don't even know how GI Joehans worked, how they were founded or anything else? We again see that you don't have anything for him but hate. You're a jealous cunt. And that you defend Mick is more or less a bit funny - it just shows that you did and do nothing else and nothing in a way different than he does now. His acting even seems like a parody to you lul

I would have bet on it, but here's the proof, I seriously can't stop laughing at the moment:

So funny, really. Another thing I would bet is that you don't even know that Fredklopp is quitting haxball after the running Nations Cup. If somebody wants to use his translator, here's the thread: http://www.your-esports.com/threads/5715-R%C3%BCcktritt

I don't care what will happen to this post, if you delete it, I'd be laughing even more, but that's what teams like Starlights or the new team formed by Mick are ending in. Have fun with your team - I can't see how people like you can have fun in captaining a team, but that's not my business.
A recommendation to Mick: try another beginning with your new team. Rather start less successful but with a team, it's better for you and the league.

Adios Amigos

Booba

Postby naby » November 17th, 2012, 1:54 pm

You pick out the only 2 players who'll rarely play, amazing. Maldo wasn't really signed with an intention to use him, Perkins was having framerate issues and I didn't want a "fulltime" gk as well as him, which is the reason for Maldo being signed. (Also Juventino has been inactive with his irl business)

I also knew about Fredklopp. The rest of the players I do communicate with regularly.

If you knew me at all, you'd know I much prefer smaller squads, yet there's 11 players in the Starlights roster, did you really expect them all to be used?

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby rising star » November 17th, 2012, 2:18 pm

old gaffer wrote:itt: pointless irrelevant arguments

FACT: if captains didnt bring players over from YeS, we'd have no teams to even participate.

ye we would.

Only user to be in one team since season 1 ;)
#DEJA
rising star

Cup Runner-up: Season 2

Postby Mick » November 17th, 2012, 3:00 pm

oi i haven't even signed anyone yet booba!

Mick

Postby rolex » November 17th, 2012, 3:02 pm

qezo-song1-cheese1-mick

#IRAQ FC

rolex
Betting Mod

Postby Edgar Davids » November 17th, 2012, 3:03 pm

#BOOBA2SEEDSTITCH

Edgar Davids

Postby Constantinople » November 17th, 2012, 3:15 pm

What Joehan did was asking me to join Aquopolis in Season 3, then echse rejected me, so we agreed to open an own team in the next season with Fritz. Joey never asked foreign players by himself, the ones we had were my signings because there weren't good free agents from UK. Joeys signings were e.g. called Cheese, mlfaijati or last but not least Ogre - great UK guys which our beloved captain signed there ye. (-:

I just don't see any future in your system of signing players. A UK guy gets captaincy, then runs over to the YeS TS asking team captains who to sign from their teams (Mick wasn't the first one who asked me) - that really is the perspective you like to see on FM for the future?
I didn't expect anything else, Ragie (-:
FM is becoming more and more boring and captains are signing YeS players with one significant difference to YeS teams: rather none of them care for FM as they do for YeS. I really like the community but the only one who didn't fail in building such a team was OvoXo. I'm gonna regard the development of Starlights and Mick's team, good luck with that but stop asking me which players you could or should sign. If you want them, build a relationship to them as Ovo did and still does to his players.

Maybe a rule could be enforced where each team has to have a minimum of a certain amount of UK players. Since it’s a UK league, they’re going to care about it more than a German one imo. Plus many captains do what OvoXo does, they all have good relations with most if not all their players.

Disagree. We managed to get a good amount of teams before YeS, so why wouldn’t we after YeS? Of course the league wouldn’t be as strong as it is now, but I believe the main purpose of the league was to have fun which translates for every skillset. Of course with how strong the league is now, it will be difficult for new UK players to get teams, but thats why I proposed reserve league (which didn’t get enough interest )

To conclude, I hope we provide good competition for division 1. Sorry to hear about the disbanding of both Elevated Haxball and GI Joehan as both proved to be stern competition and good luck to the new teams.

Constantinople

News Articles: 4

Postby DoCtoRé » November 17th, 2012, 3:44 pm

I dont like Booba but he's got a point.
Would be much better if captains made a team consisting of there 'friends'- That is to say their haxball friends - The players they enjoy playing with.
I really have respect to rising and Deja <3 Because teams like these are what it's about.
For example Booba didnt use to be that good (like me and like all of us) and Fritz neither (he was called Kinshasa or something before)but they made/joined a team Route 59 and it wasn't the strongest team but they build it up to what it is now.

my 2 cents

DoCtoRé

News Articles: 1

Division 1 Winner: Season 4

Postby opc » November 17th, 2012, 7:41 pm

#ForeignPlayersLimit

opc

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby fr1 » November 17th, 2012, 9:14 pm