Season 20 Announcements

Moderator: Herna

Season 20 Announcements

Postby Hannes » September 6th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Season 20 will start on the 10th September (1st Matchday for both Divisions)

League System
Stadium - Big
Time Limit - 7 minutes per half
Halves - 2
Days - Thursday / Sunday
Time -  20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) (streamed games 20:45gmt for div2 and 21:15gmt for div1(21:45cet and 22:15cet) 
Relegations - Bottom 3 in div 1 go to div 2, top 3 in div 2 will be promoted

Cup
Stadium - Big   
Format - 1st Round - Round of 16 - Quarter Finals - Semi Finals - Final
Time Limit - 7 minute per half (10 min for final)
Overtime goallimit: 1 and changing sides
Halves - 2
Days - Thursday / Sunday
Time -  20:00 GMT (21:00 CET) or 20:30 GMT (21:30 CET) if cup matches and league matches are on the same day (streamed games depends)

Cup 1st Round tba

The following teams have been accepted to be in FM for season 20:

Division 1 -
Klub Emeryta
The Greys
Meh Squirrel
Mighty Ducks
4R
archNemeses
BLACKOUT
Pablo Haxobar
Gladiators
TurnUpTurnips
Meme
Rising Above

Division 2 - 
Husaria
Nightly Artists
Quickswans
Team Rocket
FATALITY!
Balls be Flyin'
Ajhax
​​​​​​​Galaxity (new)
GoodFellas (new)
IFK Systembolagetlaget (new)
PRO (new)
Trailer Park Penguins (new)

Waiting List:
The Greys Academy
Kitammuorten 
Boston Celtics

Schedule

Signings / Transfer Window
- 6.2 Players can only play for one team in each leg. Once a player played for one team, he cant play for any other team during these leg. The first leg includes the Days 1-13, the second leg the Days 14-25.
- Free agency will close on the the 26th November (Day 22) before League Matches (players not allowed to sign up for Free Agency any more) 

Staff / Jobs
Head-Admin:
Hannes

Admins:
MrP
A. Tuntija

Supporter:
Hernández
Whitee
Muris

jonnyynnoj

Technical Help:
saviola

Goal of the Week Orga:
Soul
jovetic

Previews: 
?

Stream Orga: 
?

Contact Hannes, A.Tuntija, Muris or MrP if you want to help (especially Stream organization/Previews). (not Hernández) 

Rules
Spoiler: Show
[url][/url]
tba
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 20 Announcements

Postby Soul » September 6th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Gl to everyone in the new season! :bounce: and score some amazing goals than I'll have work to do.
Soul

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 6th, 2017, 9:54 pm

No critics, but you could pick 1 italian team and 1 polish team -> you took 2 polish afk teams and our funcup was useless and a lack of time, anyway i don't care really, it was just for my teammates :) cya :cheers:
EdinsonCavani

Postby JC01 » September 7th, 2017, 7:53 am

Why Boston was not selected? This is a better Team than Husaria or TPP.
JC01

Postby Tsubasa » September 7th, 2017, 7:59 am

JC01 wrote:Why Boston was not selected? This is a better Team than Husaria or TPP.

You want to kick Husaria, a Team that already played here in previous seasons? :fp:
Tsubasa

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 7th, 2017, 9:36 am

What I Think about these teams:

PRO: Nice team, active, top captain and nice teamplay in funcup, they deserve it 10/10
GoodFellas: Top polish team but never active, they play also L1 and they didn't play funcup 6/10
IFK: Nice team + they are active but no time for funcup 8/10
Galaxity: Afk team, not good funcup and second polish team on five picked teams 3/10
TPP: Top random team, until 2 days ago they hadn't line-up, randomrecruiting modifiyng line-up in team applicationsx12 0/10
EdinsonCavani

Postby Soul » September 7th, 2017, 9:49 am

Edi, it happens, after what happened last ssn in League1 nothing can surprise me.
Soul

Postby StringerBell » September 7th, 2017, 9:50 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:TPP: Top random team, until 2 days ago they hadn't line-up, randomrecruiting modifiyng line-up in team applicationsx12 0/10

Very active, plenty good hosts (including two vps hosts), english core (its an english league after all), some very experienced FM players, and a reliable and respectful group of players.

Line-up has been ready for more than 2 days as well. And also why does it matter that we're upandcoming? Every team has to start somewhere.
StringerBell

Postby CMPUNK » September 7th, 2017, 9:57 am

Fk off why were NR disbanded!!!!!!!!

Next time I'll make a long ass post about the admins being corrupt bla bla bla and get 100 rep ez
Hamas's strategy is resistance and survival. As long as they survive, this is a victory.

CMPUNK

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 7th, 2017, 10:07 am

Stringer, I've nothing against your team, but it looks like it hasn't same organization of rejected teams, firstly Admins take bad captains and then they Blame them everyday (Buffon) and teams disband during season (NightHawks SerbianHaxballerz and NR with more than 100 goals conceeded)
EdinsonCavani

Postby StringerBell » September 7th, 2017, 11:44 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:but it looks like it hasn't same organization of rejected teams

I think we do, honestly. Maybe we can't prove that so far because we're a new team but if only experienced teams got accepted it would be really hard for new players to get into leagues, and the game would stagnate. I understand your frustrations because you have a good team, but you have to look at it from the admins perspective as well. They picked who they thought was best and considering they're running arguably the best league in haxball atm they obviously know what they're doing.
StringerBell

Postby chuck d fresh » September 7th, 2017, 11:54 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:Stringer, I've nothing against your team, but it looks like it hasn't same organization of rejected teams, firstly Admins take bad captains and then they Blame them everyday (Buffon) and teams disband during season (NightHawks SerbianHaxballerz and NR with more than 100 goals conceeded)

Don't worry about us, we won't disband.
chuck d fresh

Position: Forward

Postby Barca » September 7th, 2017, 1:55 pm

easy going guys, easy going
Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Vidalo » September 7th, 2017, 2:18 pm

comeback barca amk
Vidalo

Postby Kivi » September 7th, 2017, 3:39 pm

Not wondering after that behaviour in the funcup that you did not get accepted ;) . Cried about 4, talked with P and he said it was ok, then after we didn't make it through they wrote me stupid messages about how bad we are. If we are so bad, why did you lose against us?

LATA :heart: .

Kivi

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 7th, 2017, 4:24 pm

Your behaviour was the worst violating rules, our lose comes cause the trash match, but nvm, no one asked for your opinion

Anyway I've still the rec for showing how unfair your team can be -> http://haxrec.com/157644 You commited something like 15/20 violations and in a normal match 4-5 violations are enough for a defloss but your team exploites the fact that it was a funcup 4fun and violated rules, anyway your random team was eliminated in group, so idk what r u talking about.

I don't want to flame, but don't provoke me, specially if you're trash and didn't ever know 3def rule in 2017, play fair like 4Skins/Fatality/TheGreysAcademy/TheGreys and you will deserve my respect, it's a 4fun game and your team acts so bad :roll: , you should copy our respect and fairgaming before talking
EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 7th, 2017, 4:37 pm

This is one of reasons for that I've never played (I had never chance) with one team or my team

I already tried it, but no chance, anyway let's smile it was the 10th season, so if math isn't opinion i will try again to send my team in 30th season 8)
EdinsonCavani

Postby VENOM i7 » September 7th, 2017, 6:28 pm

i really thank admins for giving TPP the opportunity to play div2, but i disagree with goodfellas being in div2 for edi's team because goodfellas were rly inactive and + edi's was rly active and probably more competitive.
VENOM i7

Postby Fä69 » September 7th, 2017, 7:24 pm

VENOM i7 wrote:i really thank admins for giving TPP the opportunity to play div2, but i disagree with goodfellas being in div2 for edi's team because goodfellas were rly inactive and + edi's was rly active and probably more competitive.

EdinsonCavani wrote:i don't care

End of discussion.
Fä69

Postby Chro » September 7th, 2017, 8:41 pm

VENOM i7 wrote:i really thank admins for giving TPP the opportunity to play div2, but i disagree with goodfellas being in div2 for edi's team because goodfellas were rly inactive and + edi's was rly active and probably more competitive.

Goodfellas is the only remaining (top) team that has been active in every hcl campaign for the last 4 editions. You better shut the fuck up or get some sense into your brains.
Chro

Next

Return to Season 20