5%
Yawn
7%

Total votes : 111

Re: Div1 ST of the season 15

Postby Mey » May 23rd, 2016, 6:21 pm

Zola wrote:
CRonaldo wrote:
Pain wrote:tbh CRon you are just second tier DM compared to older players like yaadon, requiem, tv5, gerrard

Tbh with you when they used to play, the haxball level was lower. Nowadays everyone defends a lot better so it's harder than before. Like when Dexter played there were a lot more noobs who couldn't defend or just started playing haxball. You saw how Dexter (the BEST dm according to the most) got butchered in HCL by YeS ;) None of them are better than me, only Gerrard in attack but not in defense.

What world do you live in?
Your belief in yourself is admirable but it also makes you look like an arrogant person with a fucked up realism :l

bitch please u cant even compare gerrard and yaadon to yourself, you are miles away from their level
Mey

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Zola » May 23rd, 2016, 7:21 pm

Meyer1 wrote:bitch please u cant even compare gerrard and yaadon to yourself, you are miles away from their level

And I never did ;)
Zola

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby jalapeno » May 23rd, 2016, 7:57 pm

:suspect:
Last edited by jalapeno on December 29th, 2016, 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:thumbup:
jalapeno

News Articles: 1

Division 1 Winner: Season 5

Postby Frank Hemd » May 23rd, 2016, 8:00 pm

to Rénbeaudach, maybe just have a neutral look on the game.

On the one side both teams are playing so safely, they don't risk anything in any kind of way. They don't rush on the DM or attacking more offensive. On the other side passes into nowhere, even when they were not attacked by any player. Also due to the length of the game many easy ball losses. It is easy to say that the precision of the defenders was so good that the attacking team couldn't score anyhow. When attackers don't have ideas how to score (what is shown here obviously) the defense of course looks good. The players just make indiviual skills in many situations where the team doesn't even has an advantage of.
In my opinion there the players just played as individualists without any kind of plan how to score or win the game. Examples you can see in every minute of the game. Of course back in a time were the match was played it was enough because there were so many open gaps that you didn't even have to do anything more.

I would really like to see what you see much special in the game, it was maybe the best of the best in a time were it was played but nothing more.
Frank Hemd

Postby Kivi » May 24th, 2016, 12:13 am

It's pathetic to think you're the best DM which has ever existed. You are not and you'll never be a tier1 DM, because your team is only surrounded by good individuals with big carry. You won the HCL? nice! Elite69+DD mixture has won the HCL too, still they're landing below or on the same place like YeS, aN & so on.

I already mentioned it, but i'll say it again. If you want to see a tier1 DM, watch YeS. Fritz made the jump from the old generation into the new one while you're still staying there making a team of individuals to win some league matches. The sad part is, it is kinda still working against the lower table of FM because of this huge skill gap between Top 4 and the rest of the FM division 1.

Give teams like PH/69erz a further understanding of the game, a bit more skill and a few good tactics for playing this game and I'm sure they would easily be able to kick your ass. Not that I'm saying that PH/69erz is bad, but their playstyle is not up2date to reach something even though their individuals could potentially be under the top 4.

@Ren: I'll take myself the rights to say that the skill level today is way higher than in the past. There might be 1 or 2 good teams like Silas Beavers or AoD who were capable of playing on another niveau as in the past but generally there is no way to compare them with us today. Most of the HCL participants from the HCL would barely play division 2 on the top 5 or division 1 on the last spots. You've to admit, the game is changing. People are actually using their brains more while they're playing instead of the past. In my opinion, the past was just of pure individual skills. Today, the game is way more based on teamplay and especially team chemistry.

In the end there will be a point where the game reached his final form. The skill level will be so high that games will be decided by only 1 goal and if this happens, there has to be a change. I'm glad that we haven't reached it that far, but you see a small shade of this evolution under the top 4.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby Lloyd Banks » May 24th, 2016, 12:39 am

Why are you all arguing when I clearly have the biggest penis
Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby CRonaldo » May 24th, 2016, 6:43 am

Kivi wrote:It's pathetic to think you're the best DM which has ever existed. You are not and you'll never be a tier1 DM, because your team is only surrounded by good individuals with big carry. You won the HCL? nice! Elite69+DD mixture has won the HCL too, still they're landing below or on the same place like YeS, aN & so on.

I already mentioned it, but i'll say it again. If you want to see a tier1 DM, watch YeS. Fritz made the jump from the old generation into the new one while you're still staying there making a team of individuals to win some league matches. The sad part is, it is kinda still working against the lower table of FM because of this huge skill gap between Top 4 and the rest of the FM division 1.

Give teams like PH/69erz a further understanding of the game, a bit more skill and a few good tactics for playing this game and I'm sure they would easily be able to kick your ass. Not that I'm saying that PH/69erz is bad, but their playstyle is not up2date to reach something even though their individuals could potentially be under the top 4.

@Ren: I'll take myself the rights to say that the skill level today is way higher than in the past. There might be 1 or 2 good teams like Silas Beavers or AoD who were capable of playing on another niveau as in the past but generally there is no way to compare them with us today. Most of the HCL participants from the HCL would barely play division 2 on the top 5 or division 1 on the last spots. You've to admit, the game is changing. People are actually using their brains more while they're playing instead of the past. In my opinion, the past was just of pure individual skills. Today, the game is way more based on teamplay and especially team chemistry.

In the end there will be a point where the game reached his final form. The skill level will be so high that games will be decided by only 1 goal and if this happens, there has to be a change. I'm glad that we haven't reached it that far, but you see a small shade of this evolution under the top 4.

Lol Kivi little bitch get over it that I refused you for LS :fp: If you can't read, I never said I'm the best DM I'm the best defending DM. In attack Dexter, Gerrard & Fritz are better than me. I made a team of individuals? LS has a good gameplay & is not about individuals. I don't know if you watched our games, but we only got dominated 1 time this season by YeS the 2nd game against them & 1 game equal against aN the last game. The rest of our games we always dominated.
I'm also a tier 1 DM you were sucking my dick too hard before, but this stopped when I refused you for LS? :scratch:
If you say a sick group of individuals you can say that about YeS as well (Caccapupu, Fritz, Chro, DrG, Yawn, Schnuppel are all very good) so please shut up now.
CRonaldo

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby MrP » May 24th, 2016, 7:10 am

Kivi wrote:Give teams like PH/69erz a further understanding of the game, a bit more skill and a few good tactics for playing this game and I'm sure they would easily be able to kick your ass. Not that I'm saying that PH/69erz is bad, but their playstyle is not up2date to reach something even though their individuals could potentially be under the top 4.

http://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=1870
Spoiler: Show
MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8

Postby Rénbeaudach » May 24th, 2016, 9:13 am

Frank Hemd wrote:to Rénbeaudach, maybe just have a neutral look on the game.

On the one side both teams are playing so safely, they don't risk anything in any kind of way. They don't rush on the DM or attacking more offensive. On the other side passes into nowhere, even when they were not attacked by any player. Also due to the length of the game many easy ball losses. It is easy to say that the precision of the defenders was so good that the attacking team couldn't score anyhow. When attackers don't have ideas how to score (what is shown here obviously) the defense of course looks good. The players just make indiviual skills in many situations where the team doesn't even has an advantage of.
In my opinion there the players just played as individualists without any kind of plan how to score or win the game. Examples you can see in every minute of the game. Of course back in a time were the match was played it was enough because there were so many open gaps that you didn't even have to do anything more.

I would really like to see what you see much special in the game, it was maybe the best of the best in a time were it was played but nothing more.

I see what you mean, but there's tactical evolution and then there's technical evolution. Whilst in the former case then yes I think players playing with the tactical knowledge of today would have a huge upper hand against those playing without it. In terms of just technique though I'd say I still have a point.
Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby CRonaldo » May 24th, 2016, 9:24 am

MrP wrote:
Kivi wrote:Give teams like PH/69erz a further understanding of the game, a bit more skill and a few good tactics for playing this game and I'm sure they would easily be able to kick your ass. Not that I'm saying that PH/69erz is bad, but their playstyle is not up2date to reach something even though their individuals could potentially be under the top 4.

Hahaha nice 1 so Kivi what about that? :fp:
CRonaldo

Postby Yawn » May 24th, 2016, 9:32 am

Rénbeaudach wrote:
Frank Hemd wrote:to Rénbeaudach, maybe just have a neutral look on the game.

I see what you mean, but there's tactical evolution and then there's technical evolution. Whilst in the former case then yes I think players playing with the tactical knowledge of today would have a huge upper hand against those playing without it. In terms of just technique though I'd say I still have a point.

Yes this i agree with. Even though the average ''top'' player has a better techique aswell nowdays. But today you cant really juke good defenders with skills, like you could back then. You never see the good defenders fly in def
Yawn

Postby Kivi » May 24th, 2016, 9:53 am

CRonaldo wrote:
MrP wrote:

Hahaha nice 1 so Kivi what about that? :fp:
MrP wrote:

Do i have more to say about this troll match? :fp:

Btw I'm not mad that you refused me. I wanted to join you in the past till I joined my ex-team back and in the EURO cup I showed up as well with my skill to show everyone why I'm still one of the best even though I'm not playing as active as others. You being mad is ok, I mean not everyone can understand that I'm right so you try to find any possible reason to show that I should be mad, alright :roll: . But continue, just continue. In the end, the only question I'll ask you is "You mad?" ;)
Last edited by Kivi on May 24th, 2016, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kivi

Postby Zola » May 24th, 2016, 9:56 am

Kivi wrote:

No, you should do everyone a favor and stop talking.
Zola

Postby socrates » May 24th, 2016, 10:01 am

Pablo Haxobar are the people's champions regardless of who wins the league. :cheers:
socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Herna » May 24th, 2016, 11:41 am

WTF i hate you for talking bad about me and my friends! but especially for putting PH on one level with 69erz, because 69erz is a quite more active fsing team, that reached, of course against not so strong opponents, but it reached the Semifinals of HCL last year, and semifinals of HCL = Top4 i think, not saying it would be like that in general, especially not atm.
I think, give Kivi a bit more skill, and like much more understanding of the game and tactics, i would be sure he would be able to play one season regular in a good team.

I hate you guys discussing about relative things. Is CRonaldo the best deffender? Maybe he is, we wont ever know, all we write here is just opinions, its totally senseless. Were the players in earlier times better than today? There were much more players, so probably also much more better players, but their defense was probably worse as written. But I believe everyone of them could be one of the best again with some hours of practice. Still what players do today is much harder, if you see a match of YeS against aN for example, both teams who dont want to be in defense at all, but fighting for every ball coming to ofense and taking the game into their own hands, while for example what the turks or earlier teams did was mainly playing perfect clear and without fails in def and off, but without taking the game into their hands. But players adapt soo fast i think.

Now stop arguing, banks has the biggest penis and thats it.
Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby chuckdog » May 24th, 2016, 11:46 am

chuckdog

Postby VENOM i7 » May 24th, 2016, 3:28 pm

chuckdog wrote:Image

L0L battis getting violated
VENOM i7

Postby Lloyd Banks » May 24th, 2016, 4:16 pm

chuckdog wrote:Image

nice rolex post, you plagiarising cunt
Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Mey » May 24th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Hahaha nice 1 so Kivi what about that? :fp:[/quote]
MrP wrote:

Btw I'm not mad that you refused me. I wanted to join you in the past till I joined my ex-team back and in the EURO cup I showed up as well with my skill to show everyone why I'm still one of the best even though I'm not playing as active as others. You being mad is ok, I mean not everyone can understand that I'm right so you try to find any possible reason to show that I should be mad, alright :roll: . But continue, just continue. In the end, the only question I'll ask you is "You mad?" ;)[/quote]

both of you fight about something you both believe in, which is totally incorrect, you nor ronaldo is close to be the best, not individually and definetly not on the teamplay, even though cro is one of my best mates in this game, i have to say, without a good players along him he wouldnt be as good as he think he is... this is just a pathetic discussion, and u are so wrong thinking this game has reached is maximum level, for us (jews) this game is still quite easy and this league isnt a big deal... just saying the pure truth here. im OUT, Peace!
Mey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Storm » May 24th, 2016, 5:44 pm

cmon guys. Let us all get over this thread and stop the bashing now. :fp:
Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Division 1