Tayk
5%
Yawn
7%

Total votes : 111

Re: Div1 ST of the season 15

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 1:28 pm

cifteli wrote:Dayum, you guys need a life, especially CRonaldo. :fp:

By the way, when will you make your next farewell thread? It has been a while!

Your reaction is the typical guy who always sucked in games reaction. But tbh with you I have a very good life can't complain :thumbup:
I won't make a next farewell thread haxball is too funny to rape noobs like you and I'm good enough so don't need to put a lot time into it anymore ;)
CRonaldo

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Frank Hemd » May 19th, 2016, 1:38 pm

and to stay and also want to stay in defense like many other teams for 90% of the game ofc doesn't ruin hax -> ofc not because opponents/slaves do what you want
hating and insulting us because we found an effective way how to win is just dumb (btw vs you we played corner tactic even stronger because when you are insulting around you get what you deserved, and it has nothing to do that we are afraid or anything else =))

maybe you should search for solutions how to outplay us and not flaming around and pray to god and the devil that we all die :twisted:
in my opinion we just made the best out of our team and our options and when no team was able to find solutions threw the whole season ofc they were not better than us (at least in matches against us)

and btw where is story of LS road to championship?
Frank Hemd

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Frank Hemd wrote:and to stay and also want to stay in defense like many other teams for 90% of the game ofc doesn't ruin hax -> ofc not because opponents/slaves do what you want
hating and insulting us because we found an effective way how to win is just dumb (btw vs you we played corner tactic even stronger because when you are insulting around you get what you deserved, and it has nothing to do that we are afraid or anything else =))

maybe you should search for solutions how to outplay us and not flaming around and pray to god and the devil that we all die :twisted:
in my opinion we just made the best out of our team and our options and when no team was able to find solutions threw the whole season ofc they were not better than us (at least in matches against us)

Kiddo we should have won both of our games against you but we drawed because we forgot to finish our chances. The last game against you guys was 2-1 but in last 10 seconds a lucky goal for you guys. We'll see next season if you will be as lucky as this season ;) LS road to championship? Bitch pls I won HCL, that's a little bit more prestige than winning FM with luck, cornering and spams, LS was a team with nice gameplay at least :fp: Playing nice brings me more joy than playing like a scared bitch against the big boys.
CRonaldo

Postby Frank Hemd » May 19th, 2016, 2:09 pm

CRonaldo wrote:
Kiddo we should have won both of our games against you but we drawed because we forgot to finish our chances. The last game against you guys was 2-1 but in last 10 seconds a lucky goal for you guys. We'll see next season if you will be as lucky as this season ;) LS road to championship? Bitch pls I won HCL, that's a little bit more prestige than winning FM with luck, cornering and spams, LS was a team with nice gameplay at least :fp: Playing nice brings me more joy than playing like a scared bitch against the big boys.

i guess your brain is already full of hate so you cant concentrate any more
you see goals where no were and chances where no were

we also were gonna win 10 0 but then surprisingly we forgot to finish our chances so 1 1

"Playing nice brings me more joy than playing like a scared bitch against the big boys"
i see you are really, really happy and full of joy atm with playing "nice" :D
Frank Hemd

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Frank Hemd wrote:
CRonaldo wrote:

i guess your brain is already full of hate so you cant concentrate any more
you see goals where no were and chances where no were

we also were gonna win 10 0 but then surprisingly we forgot to finish our chances so 1 1

"Playing nice brings me more joy than playing like a scared bitch against the big boys"
i see you are really, really happy and full of joy atm with playing "nice" :D

Ah my bad 1-1 instead of 2-2 sorry nerd.
http://haxrec.com/98016
17:02 you scored in the last seconds with luck

And here: http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/d4a9197d9c5684bc
2:57 an open goal miss and after that chance you saw you were getting raped by us and then it was 100% cornering and not even turning open in attack to pass wide scared little bitch of me ;)

During the games we played I was enjoying the game because we have a nice gameplay. When the league is finished now ofc I'm not happy, because you guys won it with a shit gameplay, Lucky spams and cornering
CRonaldo

Postby lsco » May 19th, 2016, 2:36 pm

i didnt follow season 15 but if AN won the league you should congratz them, cro you should only blame yourself for not winning the title since you guys are the better team and still didnt found a way to win it.

(its not that i dont get mad when my oppoments play bus, but as long as its legit and there is no violation i have no complains for them)
lsco

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 2:45 pm

lsco wrote:i didnt follow season 15 but if AN won the league you should congratz them, cro you should only blame yourself for not winning the title since you guys are the better team and still didnt found a way to win it.

(its not that i dont get mad when my oppoments play bus, but as long as its legit and there is no violation i have no complains for them)

Ofc LS is also to blame, but still the way they play is ridiculous. It's a disgrace for a title winning team to win the championship like that ;)
CRonaldo

Postby Frank Hemd » May 19th, 2016, 2:52 pm

shall i post now 5 scenes where we were near to score or goal or what ????

just accept it and get it over you and dont come up with bullshit and untrue things as a big sore loser and call us unworthy winners
when we didnt lose a league match since 4th matchday it hasnt much to do with luck
Frank Hemd

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Frank Hemd wrote:shall i post now 5 scenes where we were near to score or goal or what ????

just accept it and get it over you and dont come up with bullshit and untrue things as a big sore loser and call us unworthy winners
when we didnt lose a league match since 4th matchday it hasnt much to do with luck

No it has to do with brainless spamming & cornering balls and then scoring spam goals because the defenders get impatient because you 24/7 corner the ball noobteam.
CRonaldo

Postby Tsubasa » May 19th, 2016, 4:15 pm

CRonaldo wrote:
lsco wrote:i didnt follow season 15 but if AN won the league you should congratz them, cro you should only blame yourself for not winning the title since you guys are the better team and still didnt found a way to win it.

Ofc LS is also to blame, but still the way they play is ridiculous. It's a disgrace for a title winning team to win the championship like that ;)

actually it's a disgrace how you are acting... maturity at it's best... ohh no, the cl winner tomtom didnt manage to win fm league and is going to cry about aN's way of playing. there is no rule against it, so calm down and find the errors you did with your team instead of offending a team which did better than you :)

tbh it's not really a sportsmanlike behaviour, but many known ragers in haxball would act like you, dw
Tsubasa

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Tsubasa wrote:
CRonaldo wrote:

actually it's a disgrace how you are acting... maturity at it's best... ohh no, the cl winner tomtom didnt manage to win fm league and is going to cry about aN's way of playing. there is no rule against it, so calm down and find the errors you did with your team instead of offending a team which did better than you :)

tbh it's not really a sportsmanlike behaviour, but many known ragers in haxball would act like you, dw

Please accept it your team is the most disgraceful champion in FM history, never before a team managed to become champion with a shitty way of playing like you guys. To be honest I dont give a fuck what you think of me. I play this for fun and the way you guys play is ruining the fun. Imo its pethatic the way you guys play and I dont know how you can have fun the way you guys play.

LMFAO sportsmanlike behaviour? It's a fucking 2D game and you talk about it like it's professional football hhhhhhh
CRonaldo

Postby Rosemaryy » May 19th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Rosemaryy

Postby Kivi » May 19th, 2016, 4:31 pm

That's why Vakoj will never rejoin LS again, butthurt low.

You choked the championship, so stop crying like a little silly faggot you, and I can't believe that I'm saying that, lowbob. You don't realize where your positioning in the league is. The best team in this league is still YeS, followed by us and after you're sharing your place with DD. Be happy you got the second place, because you didn't even deserve it.

To the words of Herna: aN should make at least 2 of 3 players for their positions. DM and AM, ST should be ONLY a vote between naho and doupi and not even close Riquelme.

Go continue crying, you're showing us your madness. If you can't beat us, hate us. In the end we're playing a different style and not your 0815-style known by nearly every team who are already trying to adapt it. I'm already sure we won't win the league next time because there will be always another team who found a solution against us, but you didn't. We were in every single match better than you and we always will be.

For my last words, I'm glad I didn't join a team with a faggot captain like you. Good luck and have fun, ulow.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 4:59 pm

Kivi wrote:That's why Vakoj will never rejoin LS again, butthurt low.

You choked the championship, so stop crying like a little silly faggot you, and I can't believe that I'm saying that, lowbob. You don't realize where your positioning in the league is. The best team in this league is still YeS, followed by us and after you're sharing your place with DD. Be happy you got the second place, because you didn't even deserve it.

To the words of Herna: aN should make at least 2 of 3 players for their positions. DM and AM, ST should be ONLY a vote between naho and doupi and not even close Riquelme.

Go continue crying, you're showing us your madness. If you can't beat us, hate us. In the end we're playing a different style and not your 0815-style known by nearly every team who are already trying to adapt it. I'm already sure we won't win the league next time because there will be always another team who found a solution against us, but you didn't. We were in every single match better than you and we always will be.

For my last words, I'm glad I didn't join a team with a faggot captain like you. Good luck and have fun, ulow.

Hahaha my little bitch, you mad because I didn't let you join LS? :D If I'm a lowbob all haxball players are lowbobs, I'm one of the best so sit down kid. I won HCL, what did you win? Did you even play for aN during the championship? Ah no I forgot, you were the fucking mascot LMFAO. :fp: Btw if I was still behind of style, I wouldn't end up 2nd with 2 points behind + I'm probably the best defending player ever on this game. I have nothing to prove anymore, it's up to you to play some games for aN next season.
Los Santos also found the solution against you guys, if you saw my previous posts with the records and times next to it. I think you guys couldn't find a solution against us as well then, it was 2x draw kid. YeS lost 2x in the league against you guys also DD lost 1x against you guys. So it's not really clear to me which of us was best this season.
CRonaldo

Postby cifteli » May 19th, 2016, 5:03 pm

CRonaldo wrote:
cifteli wrote:Dayum, you guys need a life, especially CRonaldo. :fp:

By the way, when will you make your next farewell thread? It has been a while!

Your reaction is the typical guy who always sucked in games reaction. But tbh with you I have a very good life can't complain :thumbup:
I won't make a next farewell thread haxball is too funny to rape noobs like you and I'm good enough so don't need to put a lot time into it anymore ;)

Wow you really hurt my feelings!! I suck at games omg, thats really a bad thing! Tbh i prefer sucking at games and be sick at important things in life. Maybe you are a good player at this game, I never said anything about that. But what do you get from it? You never go out and make party or make new friends, maybe you have 0 friends in real life. But hey, you are sick at haxball, good job mate!! :thumbup:

And if you didnt notice, I quit league hax like almost 1 year ago, and I never made a thread where I say farewell. Should I make one?
cifteli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Kivi » May 19th, 2016, 5:04 pm

It's called reallife, you should try to get some :D

Kivi

Postby CRonaldo » May 19th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Sorry guys don't be jealous haters gonna hate, sorry I'm by far better than you and that I didn't let you join Kivi (I don't want lowbobs in my team) :D I'm also sorry that I'm doing good in haxball & in real life, yeah believe it or not I have friends and some very good ones ( It's not the quantity that counts, it's the quality!) + for the record I also do have a girlfriend kiddo
CRonaldo

Postby Riquelme » May 19th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Frank Hemd wrote:and to stay and also want to stay in defense like many other teams for 90% of the game ofc doesn't ruin hax -> ofc not because opponents/slaves do what you want

what are you talking about.. the last game of Los santos againts aN was unlucky for us, It was 1-0 and we played much better And you had a lot of luck at the end . you can watch the rec again :)
gg
Riquelme

Postby Zola » May 19th, 2016, 5:30 pm

CRonaldo wrote:
Hahaha my little bitch, you mad because I didn't let you join LS? :D If I'm a lowbob all haxball players are lowbobs, I'm one of the best so sit down kid. I won HCL, what did you win? Did you even play for aN during the championship? Ah no I forgot, you were the fucking mascot LMFAO. :fp: Btw if I was still behind of style, I wouldn't end up 2nd with 2 points behind + I'm probably the best defending player ever on this game. I have nothing to prove anymore, it's up to you to play some games for aN next season.
Los Santos also found the solution against you guys, if you saw my previous posts with the records and times next to it. I think you guys couldn't find a solution against us as well then, it was 2x draw kid. YeS lost 2x in the league against you guys also DD lost 1x against you guys. So it's not really clear to me which of us was best this season.

It's great to have these humble players in our community. More of this pls
Zola

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Mey » May 19th, 2016, 5:39 pm

aN is the leicester city of haxball i guess?
Mey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

PreviousNext

Return to Division 1