28%
Tayk
5%
Yawn
7%

Total votes : 111

Re: Div1 ST of the season 15

Postby Riquelme » May 19th, 2016, 5:43 pm

kivi, you're the worst player i've ever seen in haxball and im not kidding.. i really dont know How you can talk about me and cRonaldo .. We can teach you how to play .

lets start, Press X to kick.
Last edited by Riquelme on May 19th, 2016, 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gg
Riquelme

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Niang » May 19th, 2016, 5:55 pm

Tad > CRonaldo
Niang

Postby Caccapupu » May 19th, 2016, 6:30 pm

cronaldo deserves all the insults as he ditched an hcl final to stay with a girl (?????? so gay)

Caccapupu

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Riquelme » May 19th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Fritz wrote:
CRonaldo wrote:
Frank Hemd wrote:WTF IT REFLECTS EVERYTHING AND THE BEST WON WHAT ELSE

Lol please sit down, nobody of aN is the best in his position. You guys only get the votes because more than half of the community is brainless and thinks the champions should get all the votes.
Well i agree and thats why #justice4doupi

- 14 goals in div1 (best ST)
- 6 assists in div1 (best ST)
- 7 goals in cup (4 goals in the final)
- cup winner
- plays in weaker team in comparison to naho/Riquelme, still more goals

.. so doupi is your man :thumbup:

doupi is really the best striker for this season..
gg
Riquelme

Postby Frank Hemd » May 19th, 2016, 7:03 pm

and btw number 1 hater cro maybe have a look on our goals and see how many were spam goals and how many teamplay goals

but ofc for braindead full of hating humans? not acceptable :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

looking forward to other excuses :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Frank Hemd

Postby Pain » May 19th, 2016, 7:09 pm

CRonaldo wrote:I'm probably the best defending player ever on this game.

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Meyer1 wrote:aN is the leicester city of haxball i guess?

rather Atletico
There are no men like me. Only me.
Pain

Postby B4D4SS » May 19th, 2016, 7:55 pm

haxball is broken so make the goal size slightly bigger (start rewarding possesion, especially possesion of making plays and not corner spam) and increase the half times if u want the most skilled teams to be winning. right now u can see whos best at this game but it doesnt get represented accurately anymore, cus teams dont need to bother making plays, especially when they know its impossible to score if they play vs bus. this game has been out for long time now and most players can bus good and score cheap counters or use corner play. so why wud teams take risk for possesion, when with current goal size, ur more likely to score from counter than having posession :/. YeS had way more possesion every game but the results dont show this cus im right.

now make the goals 4%wider and make the halfs 10min to fix game, or stay how it is and enjoy broken gameplay
B4D4SS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Kivi » May 19th, 2016, 7:58 pm

No one likes you tomtom, just retire and go back where you came from

Kivi

Postby Mey » May 19th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Kivi wrote:No one likes you tomtom, just retire and go back where you came from

i love tomtom
Mey

Postby MrP » May 19th, 2016, 9:07 pm

B4D4SS wrote:haxball is broken so make the goal size slightly bigger (start rewarding possesion, especially possesion of making plays and not corner spam) and increase the half times if u want the most skilled teams to be winning. right now u can see whos best at this game but it doesnt get represented accurately anymore, cus teams dont need to bother making plays, especially when they know its impossible to score if they play vs bus. this game has been out for long time now and most players can bus good and score cheap counters or use corner play. so why wud teams take risk for possesion, when with current goal size, ur more likely to score from counter than having posession :/. YeS had way more possesion every game but the results dont show this cus im right.

now make the goals 4%wider and make the halfs 10min to fix game, or stay how it is and enjoy broken gameplay

if u ask yes why they have not won the league 3rd time in a row, they probably wont say that the goals are to small or the teams play to much bus def. They just made too many fails this season , thats all. u can play bus def as much as u want, if u have no skill u wont win anything with busdef.
MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby deerhaunter94 » May 19th, 2016, 9:15 pm

>Complains about the skill ceiling in hax being worse than something else in his bio

>Says we should make the goals a bit wider
deerhaunter94

Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby Kivi » May 19th, 2016, 9:21 pm

MrP wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:haxball is broken so make the goal size slightly bigger (start rewarding possesion, especially possesion of making plays and not corner spam) and increase the half times if u want the most skilled teams to be winning. right now u can see whos best at this game but it doesnt get represented accurately anymore, cus teams dont need to bother making plays, especially when they know its impossible to score if they play vs bus. this game has been out for long time now and most players can bus good and score cheap counters or use corner play. so why wud teams take risk for possesion, when with current goal size, ur more likely to score from counter than having posession :/. YeS had way more possesion every game but the results dont show this cus im right.

if u ask yes why they have not won the league 3rd time in a row, they probably wont say that the goals are to small or the teams play to much bus def. They just made too many fails this season , thats all. u can play bus def as much as u want, if u have no skill u wont win anything with busdef.

He knows what he's talking about, because he tried it in the past :D

Kivi

Postby B4D4SS » May 19th, 2016, 11:09 pm

MrP wrote:

YeS were one of the only teams who defended aggressively to get possession back, and even though they had the majority of possession, against the teams with decent def they lost. The problem with this game is u win by playing bus and corner. The more skilled teams won't win unless they do this, but then it makes the game extremely simple and low skill, which is why u need bigger goals. Bigger goals= reward higher skilled teams, and not bus teams. That makes higher skill ceiling. Right now u win by bus and corner, not possession and nice passing. Surely u see the game is broken if this is how teams win the league.. All that skill good teams have is USELESS atm.
B4D4SS

Postby Storm » May 19th, 2016, 11:51 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
MrP wrote:

YeS were one of the only teams who defended aggressively to get possession back, and even though they had the majority of possession, against the teams with decent def they lost. The problem with this game is u win by playing bus and corner. The more skilled teams won't win unless they do this, but then it makes the game extremely simple and low skill, which is why u need bigger goals. Bigger goals= reward higher skilled teams, and not bus teams. That makes higher skill ceiling. Right now u win by bus and corner, not possession and nice passing. Surely u see the game is broken if this is how teams win the league.. All that skill good teams have is USELESS atm.

Bullshit. The 4 best teams are on the first 4 positions in the league. We won the title and we did not park the bus in a single match this season.
Storm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby beni » May 20th, 2016, 3:03 pm

CRonaldo claps when the pilot lands the aeroplane
beni

Postby VENOM i7 » May 20th, 2016, 3:40 pm

CRonaldo wrote:i have a girlfriend

does ur girlfriend play in LS too?!?!?
CRonaldo wrote:i am the best defending players

l0l because you're totally better than fritz mate
VENOM i7

Postby Frank Hemd » May 20th, 2016, 4:43 pm

F R A N K den Geilem what else
Frank Hemd

Postby CRonaldo » May 20th, 2016, 5:38 pm

VENOM i7 wrote:
CRonaldo wrote:i have a girlfriend

does ur girlfriend play in LS too?!?!?
CRonaldo wrote:i am the best defending players

l0l because you're totally better than fritz mate

And who are you? Do you even play?
Ofc I'm better than Fritz in defense, he's better than me in attack but not in defense.
There's no player better than me in defense :P
CRonaldo

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Frank Hemd » May 20th, 2016, 6:43 pm

i wonder if you anywhere live in a real world not far away from the reality
Frank Hemd

Postby VENOM i7 » May 20th, 2016, 8:12 pm

CRonaldo wrote:
Frank Hemd wrote:shall i post now 5 scenes where we were near to score or goal or what ????

just accept it and get it over you and dont come up with bullshit and untrue things as a big sore loser and call us unworthy winners
when we didnt lose a league match since 4th matchday it hasnt much to do with luck

No it has to do with brainless spamming & cornering balls and then scoring spam goals because the defenders get impatient because you 24/7 corner the ball noobteam.

all those flavours... and you choose to be salty
VENOM i7

PreviousNext

Return to Division 1