Season 26 Prealpha Preview

Season 26 Prealpha Preview

Postby grünersamt » September 14th, 2019, 8:27 pm

Estimados señoras y señores,

yet I want to share the results of our (Anddy, De Ligt, Gary & me) work on the preview of the 26th FeedMe season we planned to prepare this time. Actually I planned to do it myself but blindsided them with it and they were down to help a bit, thanks again at this point! :)
The results in the matter of amount of teams which get presented is, let's say, manageable. So dont expect too much..
If you are asking yourself why I didnt finish it here is the kinda trivial reason. I'm currently just not in the mood to finish it (and I must confess I thought it is less time-consuming). However, before letting this teaminsights resting on my pc in all eternity I thought I should share it just as it is, may it bring a smile to some faces of you.

PS: I can imagine to introduce a few amounts of team more often / regulary. Maybe this can get used as a start. Can't and won't promise anything though.
PPS: I recommend to listen to this awesome music while reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kob0G2hE8IY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ladies and gentleman,

Welcome to the (late) preview of the 26th FeedMe Haxball season! Within this preview we want to introduce you all 24 teams one by one and give some players the oppurtunity to spread some words about themself, their teams and everything else what could be interesting to know.

Division 2

Today we want to introduce you the 2nd division. First things first, which teams we can see in this division during the season? Remaining from previous season we got following teams: Ajhax, Savage Hax, FATALITY!, EYP Haxball and The Chose ONE.
Due to many disbands in the offseason no team from first division will relegate. So, to fill up the the gap created by disbanding teams, we can see six(!) new teams and even a revival from former FM Team, Fourth Echelon.
The six new teams are Tiger Haxball Club, Rogue, HAI, WANTED, Rneax Pleas and The Revolution.

The Revolution NEW
Roster: apex1, Ferg, Lior, Loomani, Shimshon ©, Son2, STriker, Yair

A new arrival to Season 26, The Revolution has been created by two very good friends, Loomani and Shimshon, who many believe to be an even better duo than Isco and Yannex. A strong performance in the Kick Limit Funcup saw them go unbeaten until the final, where Guns N’ Moses shocked the world and won 2-0. A 2-1 victory in their opening match vs HAI has placed them in one of the promotion spots in Division 2, where many predict them to finish at the end of the season.

Gary: Yo Shim, you decided to leave White Walkers and the mighty Ajhax last season to build your own team with Loomani. Do you have experience of captaining teams & are you enjoying the challenge so far?
Shimshon: Hello my favorite autistic poker player, I don't really have any captaining experience besides helping striker with ww for a shortwhile. and yes i'm really enjoying the team at the moment, without the abillty to play with my friends I probably wouldn't play at all
Gary: Many players have predicted The Revolution to promote this season. Who do you think will join you in the other two promotion spots?
Shimshon: Hard to tell really, especially when I don't know how many teams will disband, but other than us i would say Rogue, Wanted and Hai are all in the mix.
Gary: This season the admins introduced the Kick Limit rule. Do you think the rule is a good idea or is it still too early to tell? Are there any other improvements that you think the admins could make?
Shimshon: Probably a little too early, haxball is a weird game and sometimes it's hard to understand how certain things change the gameplay, I know some players who don't use macro and are bothered by it, personally I never felt any difference using it so I don't really mind.

Ajhax
Roster: Arango, egoista10, El Drago, Gary, Jds ©, oscardutch, Poes, rew, TiggerFlex

Anddy: Welcome to the "captain" of one of the most iconic team in feed me, the team standing for 22 seasons that never won anything important except our hearts, I named Ajhax's co-captain, Gary !
I didn't see Jds a lot these times, so let's start with you, maybe he'll add some stuff later !
You played a lot in fs before the season starts, mostly against... us and you slightly improved, do you think you can finish in the top ladder this season ?
Gary: We can definitely surprise a few teams this season, but to finish in the top half of the table is going to be a difficult challenge if you look at our recent history.
We performed well in our FS matches, but I think in official matches there are still some nerves when we're playing. I think a mid-table finish is realistic if we can build some confidence.

Anddy: In order to add more challenge to your trip, can you reveal us your main line-up planned for this season ?
Gary: We don't have a solid plan for the line-up at the moment. Usually it's decided by who has been most active, but now we have two players for each position it's likely that we'll rotate quite often during the season.
Anddy: Who do you expect to finish at the top of the div 2 ? If you had to name the top 3, who would it be ?
Gary: I think it will be a close fight between The Revolution (1st), Rogue (2nd) and Rneax Pleas (3rd) this season. Wanted may spoil the party if they can keep focused.
Anddy: Let's get to the last couple questions, if you had to pick ONE player in all your haxball journey, for any reason, from any time, who would it be (in few words)?
Gary: Ugh. 2011-2019? There are loads of players who I've enjoyed playing with over the years. Jds, Socrates and TT spring to mind, as well as Bluebird from the early days of the ESL UK Team (this was pre-FM and he was prob the best UK player & we learnt the game at the time). I could pick any of these guys, but perhaps the one player who sticks out the most at the moment is an Austrian (I think) player called 'Abearan'. I'd moved from playing in UK hosts to a German site called 'die-ligen' (still pre-FM) and started playing 3v3 and 4v4 with the community. Abearan is the best player I've played with or against - he was the first player I saw to start "cushioning" the ball when somebody is spamming against you and he would never lose the ball. This was great for the UK noob playing as GK and I learnt a lot by watching him. (patience wasn't really a thing) sorry "few words" you said hehe.
Anddy: 0/20, out of context, too much words, sorry I don't take this answer, try again !
Last haxball question, who do you think will shine this season ? Any surprise ?
Gary: Teams: Pablo will finish a lot higher than last season after strengthening their team. This is easy to say while they sit in 1st place, but Total and Muris add a lot of experience to their line-up. (we wanted them at Ajhax for this reason). For players I think it'd be Nocke - he's experienced, but moving from GK to DM to challenge himself will be interesting. He's made a good start so far.
Anddy: Aight, thanks for the interview gary ! Feel free to add some last words, shoutouts to whoever you want and 10€ !
Gary: Thanks Anddy, shoutout to Beginner for writing the previews

Tiger Haxball Club NEW
Roster: Atsu, Castillejo, DEVS_VVLT, Jappo, MessIO, mestre hazR, Nub, rauk7, ronaldoo, SamirNasri, TemplleGoku ©, Wozal

After applicating several times for a slot in our league, TemplleGoku finally managed to get accepted!
With a roster size of 12 players the roster looks very deep. In conclusion they always will be in a position to surprise the opponent with new faces on the pitch.
In their first 4v4 match they bought on following players who managed to win a tight game vs Fatality (2 - 1): SamirNasri, Jappo, Nub, Castillejo. Same guys were able to receive a draw in 3v3 vs an other new team in the league, Wanted.

Welcome to the league as a captain, TemplleGoku! We are glad that you found some time for an interview to share your opinions for the upcoming season! For the start, can you describe your journey in haxball in a few words?
Well, I've been playing haxball for a while and I joined Ajhax near the end of the 18th season if I'm not wrong and I stayed there for a big while where I grew up for some 2 years probably and I got tips for my real life because Jd was and is more than a captain for us and I helped him on everything I could. Futhermore, I was THC's captain in portugal and I got better as a captain thanks to Jd and to jappo and thanks to everyone that rejected us or joked about us. Could say more but I think It's enough for what you need.
So finally it is time for you to prove how succesfull you can be here with your team. The start of the season is really promising with earning three points vs Fatality in 4v4 mode and also a draw in 3v3. What are your expections for your team in the rest of the season, what are your aims (both 4v4 and 3v3)?
Well, to be honest I would like to reach 1st place but It's really hard at the moment so my aim is the 5th place but we can do worser than that of course but we will try to give our best every single match and we will try to look foward to improve. About 3v3, I'll put the players with less game time and didn't play the 4v4 so that everyone can play so I don't have that big aim on the 3v3 ... Hopefully a 7th place or something. Even though we won't use our best line up there, we will try to give our best and to use good tactics for the 3v3 but who knows, right? Everything can happen. What I want is different from what we can do, we'll have to wait to see what we do :)
Ye sounds like a nice plan to give as many players possible some gametime. However, in your first 3v3 match we saw the same players we saw vice versa in 4v4. How did it come that way?
Well, some of our players are on holidays and a few others are working right now so we didn't have many options that day. I really like 3v3 for example but I just got home there. Hopefully on the other matches the rest of our players will appear even though they work and even though some of them have school... Everything can happen we put on field who have to put. Some matches, probably we will try our best line up and it depends from team to team (4v4). I normally watch the replays to see what we can do and who suits the best against some opponents. Anyways, we will have to put who's here too, even if i want me to play, I can't go on field if I'm not here as obvious.
I see, I hope inactivity wont (and I bet it wont) be a real problem for you guys! Alright, let's do a fast question answer round where you try to answer with less words possible. Who you predict to win the 2nd division?
Inactivity will never be a problem. We will do 3 years of existence in 13th september and we never folded. I expected Rogue to win but rneax pleas have beaten them... So idk, I'll keep my words on rogue
Which player(s) will surprise the league this season (from all teams)?
I'd say castillejo not because he's from my team but because he was always surprising us in the portuguese league. I hope he does the same here.
What is your favourite food?
bitc* lasagna
Bitch lasagna? :D
my favorite food is lasagna i just used pewdiepiew's song as a joke to say lasagna
Ah, I think I heard about this guy, isnt he a youtuber? Anyway, Lasagna is really delicious I can confirm! I can recommend spinach lasagne with salmon, if you never have tried this you should do it! That shall it be for this interview, thank you for your time and feel free to end up with some last words / shoutouts to the community...
Just would like to say thanks and good luck to you. Keep with the good work you've been doing for the community and with your team. You're a good guy and player

The Chosen ONE
Roster: ATuntija, CHE, Gimenez20, GirlontaR, keetlock, MartYK, Melooo, Mish ©, Smurf2

Anddy: Welcome to our special guest mish! Captain of The Choosen One, old Quickswans captain and mostly, one of the best player... to miss open goals (Last masterpiece for those who didn't see !) https://fm-haxball.co.uk/image-mish-forgot-it-507.html).
I hope you won't miss this interview as the several open goals you missed :p.
Let's directly talk about serious business, you successfully won your first match against Ajhax, what will be the main line-up, if it's planned, at the start of the season ?
Mish: Well, I can't really say who is in our main line-up :D. Come and play vs us haha, and we re-signed martyk and gime..
Anddy: Well, I knew that with a captain like you, you wouldn't be organized !!!! That's nice sign-ins, at least you know them well since they all played under your lead in QuickSwans ! Talking about the line-up, do you include yourself more as a striker or as a top-bencher-musician-humorist-captain ?
Mish: I will play mostly striker (finally) or sometimes gk.
Anddy: Aight, rip your team ! In which position to you expect to end at the end of the season, if everything is well ?
Mish: First place because let's be honest, finally we have an easy second div.
Anddy: Let's get to the last couple questions, if you had to pick ONE player in all your haxball journey, for any reason, who would it be ?
Mish: Isco 'cos he is an amazing player and I finally had my CS.
Anddy: Haha, you are such an egoist player, all for your cleen sheets !
Well, last but not least, and you'll be happy with this question, can you give us 2-3 musics to listen to when you are playing haxball ?
Mish: Uuuuuu hard question let me check it !! https://youtu.be/kBUovI7J0oM?list=RDMMkBUovI7J0oM (this is new anddy), https://youtu.be/p6ULvPFPLIY aaand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ87793QXes
Anddy: Mdr. Thanks for your time, and nice musics btw ! As always (rave in the grave), if you have some last words to say, shoutouts to some players, feel free to do it now !
Mish: i never miss again :D:D:D

Division 1

Beginner
Roster: Anddy, De Ligt, GhaZ, grünersamt ©, Striker Eureka, Whiplash, людина

Captain from Beginner is german haxballer grünersamt, who finally went into first division with his team founded in Season 19 eventhough they only reached 7th place in the previous season.
You are asking yourself why you dont recognize the team then? They recently changed their name from Balls Be Flyin' into Beginner.
Who left? Who joined? A lot of players (dolphinunicorn, Hektor, Eren, Renato, selet, Vranjes) left the team or had to go, however only two new signings have been made with GhaZ and людина.
Let's get a closer view to the team through an interview. Fortunately Anddy has some time for us:

Welcome Anddy, we are glad that you have some time today for an interview to share your opinions for the 26th FeedMe Haxball Season! For the start, can you describe your journey in haxball in a few words?
Tough question from a sweet captain, let's say i always took haxball as a fun game, I started this shit in 2011 and I became an addict, as most of us, and I stopped tryharding and playing officials when HBC collapsed, I've always prefered fun teams to tryhards one and I believe in Beginner, I found my paradise spot with grun and mirko.
Hehe thank you my love. Lets turn our view to league business: the first match in 4v4 vs Pablo Haxobar ended with a 1 - 1 draw, in 3v3 you were able to win a close game vs Savage Hax with a result of 5 - 3. What do you expect from your team in this season (both 4v4 and 3v3)?
We obviously gave a draw against PH for the suspens of the season, we easily won vs GnM (mdr) in the quarter final of the pre-ssn cup and we'll remain unbeatable during the season.
Joke aside, we are trying our best at every match although we don't always manage to play well, but hey, the div1 has very strong teams, but, to quote whiplash "if we play in def at the end of the season i'd be very disappointed", I don't expect us to finish in top 4 but I hope we'll have fun and play better and better.
As for 3v3, I really enjoy playing it, it's like a sweet candy after a tryhard game, and I don't even bet on anyone since most of the teams are just trolling but we played well sometimes against better teams than us last season, so let's say top 3 !!!

Sounds after a legit plan. Your team got promoted into first division just a few days before the season started 'cause of the disband of Insanity. What were your teams thoughts as this happend?
We were ready for div2, we didn't expect that, but I believe it's a good opportunity to level up, and that's what we need so at all, that's interesting
Alright, let's do a fast question answer round where you try to answer with less words possible. Who you predict to win division 1?
gnm or ih, if i had to decide, gnm thanks to isco
Which three teams do you predict to promote into 1st division after the season?
Maybe tcho, wanted, rneax and rogue (and 3 other teams !!), sorry I don't know a lot about the new teams
What is your favourite food?
cunts, euh I mean, raclette (potatoes with meat and a stinky melting cheese) !! A winter meal
Oh ye I know it, it's very nice! Which player(s) will surprise the league this season?
Mish, with awesome fails (but that wouldn't be surprising at all), sinan, our gk, can get some cleensheets, irvi, and hyo
I don't believe there will be a new top star like xsha this season

Last but not least, can you name a good music title to listen to while playing haxball (with link if possible)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_YKEuVkYyo
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQhimWwjNc

Thanks for your time and words, Anddy! Feel free to end up the interview with some last words / shoutouts to the community...
thanks for being one of the best cap i've ever had, shoutouts to all of my team and my old bbf team mates (except mirko.), to mish, total, hyo, hulk, smurf (i can carry you whenever you want at curve), isco, marble, yannex, teh, ocho, vidal, singe fou, poissonkipue, and a lot of others i forgot ! last word: cunt

Excellents
Roster: 4fun, Azure ©, Kise, Kuroko, lajz, piowek, Prajm

Excellents Captain is polish haxballer Azure who founded the team in Season 23. They immediatley promoted into 1st division back then and were able to stay in there consequently, eventhough they were on 11th place in the last season.
Will they be able to strick back this season to avoid a position in the relegating places? To do so they will remain with the same roster pretty much, recent signings (Alcazar and Lxnely) have been removed to make some space for their newest signing, Kuroko.

Ice Hawks
Roster: DonLokko, Enyalioss, Hulk, JOHN RAMBO, kojo, MARBLE7, poco ©, Saky, Taziek, Vak

Anddy: Hi, je heb een kanker moeder (it means welcome to you in dutch) ! Poco sadly left the game and you took the lead of Flame Hawks remake, Ice Hawks.
You finished second of div 2 last season, with a poco scoring 57 goals... It's such a great loss to not have him anymore but fortunately, one of the best and most annoying striker came to you, Marble.
Do you plan to play this season ? What would be the main line-up this season ? Is it not hard enough to have pkp a lot in your channel ?
Hulk: Hi, FHplayer, Yeah losing poco and losing me is a big loss for Ice Hawks in my opinion, I am just from behind scenes checking up the team inactivity and activity, Mainly the captain is now Saky but I have still some contact to some of the players, About main line up is no solution yet we have great players, by great I mean great I dont think any team could beat us if we find the best line up to play with. Mainly Vak, Taziek, Enya I like this 3 I dont know if this would be any close to the main line up, I saw they signed Fritz and kojo and some others that wasnt my plan in all honesty not like they are not good, They are great. having pkp is actually a blessing I love him in all ways to be honest, Without him I would've this dumbass game by now, I'm working IRL and studying still, That's why I couldnt manage the team anymore.
Anddy: That's such a sad story, one of the two best dutch players ever leaving this game snif.
I believe the div 1 will be very close this season, with a lot of strong teams, such as GnM, SW and Beginner ! What would be your top 3 prediction ? And which unexepected player(s) do you expect (mdr) to shine this season ?
Hulk: It's not a sad story, HTML dutch ''one of the best 2'' It's a lie, There is only 3 Dutch Real Players, Nino 03 me, xSha is a HTML players He will kill me for this hehe, Anyway you know what I think of Vak alone, Before he would pop off I told you that he will be the best. He is good, The others would have a chance if he doesnt play. GnM and SW are good too yeah, Omry (isco) Beyto (Rocky) those players can still carry their team to first place but it's not a race against each other it's about getting points and win vs others.
Anddy: That's true, vakoj is an amazing player and I learned a lot playing with you both ! Let's stop talking about the league and let's go for some troll questions !
Be honest, who is the best dm between isco and you ?
Hulk: omry ofc, in flash or html he was better than me but YaaDon is better than both of us . I'm a different player and have a different style if you talk about playing about high level for longer time he did, He understands the game, I respect him a lot and he knows it, We will smoke weed 1 day together, I have him on whatsapp sooner or later, ill make a call.
Anddy: That's humble from you, I played with you both and I loved the game there, as a gk or st. Such a pleasure to have legends like you.
Last but not least ! If you had to name one player, for any reason, from any time, who would it be and why (in few words).
Hulk: I said it many times to everyone man, I dont know he is a cool guy and has a perfect gamestyle, Can play any position in the game, He was singing on mic and raping top players at that time, it's YaaDon for sure. but saying the best I dont know for now I know Vak is destroying this game for the last 4/5 years since FH times, Everyone can accept this ^_^
Anddy: Thanks for your time ! If you have some last words to say, shoutouts to some players, feel free to do it now !
Hulk: I hope all FH players are allright I love them all <3 Ich liebe Nederland hou van jullie lay3oun wollah meh komt terug, Bye Boss(MrP) I can come any time back btw if Saky fucks up, Thank you Anddy.
Anyway thanks for asking, it was a pleasure to do this.
I love FM even tho i got banend 2394823948 times

grünersamt

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to FM Interviews