[SEMI-SPECIAL] Interview with Jesé aka DutchPlayer

[SEMI-SPECIAL] Interview with Jesé aka DutchPlayer

Postby Kokolol » July 9th, 2018, 10:09 pm

Hello everyone! I have another interview for you guys on this beautiful tuesday morning! (unfortunately it's not monday anymore). Today we have a brand new guest by the name of Jesé! He has been playing Haxball for 6 years and he was only 10 years old back then!

Living in: Den Bosch
Playing haxball since: 2011
Current team: Pablo Haxobar
Employment: Shoarma Business
Studying: High School
Favourite food: Shoarma

Hi Jesé! I'm so glad you could make it to the interview! How are you on this beautiful monday evening?

Heyy Ocho! I am fine thanks, and what about you, is your autism low enough tonight so we can make this an good interview?

I am absolutely fine! It is at an all time high of course, but autism makes the interview good is what someone told me!

So let's just start from the beginning! How old are you? And when did u start playing this beautiful game we call: Haxball?

I am sixteen years old. I remember that i started playing haxball 6 years ago when i was ten (!).

Oh, so you're still fresh meat! And was that the same time you joined the Feed Me Haxball League, or were you still playing in public rooms?

Ive played like 1,5 year or 2 years in pub. After that i started playing in the BeNeLiga. Later i joined the YeS league, unfortanitaly they closed when i joined so i could only play 1 season there. After that i started playing haxtrick and later in FM.

You first went by the name ''DutchPlayer'' and joined the team ''Sons of Pitches''. What was your experience like in that team?

I was very new and not experienced so it was more learning a bit there, I dont remember my time at all in Sons Of Pitches because it was not very long and not very succesfully.. but i can say that i enjoyed my time there aswell.

Ah okay, seems fair. Later on you joined the team Meh Squirrel, founded by Jovetic (correct me if im mistaken), which became very successful and later on reached division 1. Could you tell me a bit about how that all started?

Yeah Jovetic created Meh Squirrel. Later he decided to stop with it, so my friend Diesel took the captaincy of Meh Squirrel and signed Ahmed and me. We managed to become 2nd in div2 and promoted to div1. After 3 seasons Diesel got a bit tired what i fully understand because being captain is really stressfull so he gave the captaincy to me. And i tried to make the best of it. And to be honest I can look back to 3 good seasons with Meh Squirrels. Of course my peak was season 19; being 3rd with Meh Squirrel in div1.

Yeah absolutely! Captaincy is a very intensive job of course with alot of ups and downs and I can fully understand why someone would want to back off being the captain to get his mental state back to healthy.

So let's get into some personal questions! Where do you live and are you still in school?

I live in Den Bosch. Den Bosch is a small city in the Netherlands with 150.000 residents. I am going to the high school. Besides school I work too. And in my free time i play Haxball! And sometimes going out with friends and training my haxball spam in the gym are also my daily activities.

Ah cool! Are there any other games you like to play besides Haxball, for example one of my favorite games is ''Mens-erger-je-niet''. Or do you only play Haxball?

Mens-erger-je-niet is also one of my favourites. uhmm I like Truth or Dare ofcourse, who not?! Currently I am only playing Haxball.

Yeah mens-erger-je-niet is really an underrated game!. Well one last question about Haxball before we move into one of my new segments of the show, are there any special experiences you had in Haxball?

My first Haxball Champions League game i guess. I can remember that i was so nervous.

Yeah, that's definitely a really exciting and nerfwrecking experience!

Well, let's move into my new segment on the show: Live Audience Questions!

Here I have a question sent in by Jovetic. Jovetic wrote: ''Hi Jesé, I am a very big fan i'd like to know why you are frequently on the bench in Pablo Haxobar and why you still haven't got a cleansheet?

I think he needs to check the forum once again (shaking my head) . Ive got a cleansheets againts BBF recently. Why i am on the bench? I have some issues with my pc so I'ts hard to play full games. I prefer to stay bench then playing 5 mins. I hope that i can play more games next season and get more cleansheets.

Yeah, I hope you will! Someone that wants to stay anonymous asked: What is the secret about how to make the best shoarma?

500 grams of tender lamb or porck meat, sliced/strips, Spices: (fresh is fine too) , 0.5 teaspoon ground ginger, 0.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 0.5 tsp turmeric (tumeric), 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon, 0.5 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon cumin (djintan), 1 teaspoon cilantro (coriander), 0.5 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon paprika, 0.5 teaspoon dried parsley, 0.5 teaspoon dried celery, 0.5 teaspoon salt, 0.5 tsp black pepper, 0.5 teaspoon curry, 0.5 teaspoon cloves. Mix the spices together with passion, season the beef strips generously with the herbs and stir well. After you've done that you will have to let it rest for circa 60 minutes.

That sounds absolutely delicious! And then the last question sent in by Pizzi: Are you ever gonna work out with that skinny ass body of yours?

I am a skinny boy but she calls my dick big papa (barz)

An absolutely amazing comeback if I say so myself! Well, i think the people definitely got a better understanding of the man behind the name Jesé, and I want to thank you for being an amazing guest to my show!

I want to do some shout outs. Shout out to all the players who Ive signed to Meh Squirrel. Shout out to Koekiemonsterx, Tehbeast, Pizzi10, Nexon, Grose, Jovetic, Diesel, Bot, Ahmed, SteveR, Sven Bender, the whole Pablo Haxobar squad, xSha, Lyreco, DonLokko, EfeCan, Flashin, Sabz10, p0c0, Deliric, Whitee, B4D 4SS, smajo, Kula, and ofcourse you (Ocho).

Have an amazing day!

You too!

Thank you all so much for the support on the previous interview I did with TehBeast. I will definitely try to get some more interviews in the future!

Leave some suggestions below who you like to be interviewed next!

PS.

Big shout out to: Jesé, Pizzi, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, jovetic, huub, xSha, Styl, Lyreco, Dereh, Anddy, Mish, modderman8, MrRaz, PhosPH, Ramzi, EmreColak#52, Nino, Buffon and of course DonLokko.

Last edited by Kokolol on July 9th, 2018, 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

News Articles: 0

Re: [SEMI-SPECIAL] Interview with Jesé aka DutchPlayer

Postby Kokolol » July 9th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Thank you Jesé for being an amazing guest and friend!

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby Jesé » July 9th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Thanks for the interview ocho! :popcorn: :cheers: :afro: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jesé

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Lyreco » July 9th, 2018, 10:25 pm

jovetic next?

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Postby Nana8 » July 9th, 2018, 10:27 pm

This interview didn't teleurstel me at all! I hope you will do more interviews in the future and I am looking foward (2m 63cm) to it haha?
I can almost smell the new interview and I've heard something about the new interviewee for you new next episode of Ocho Interviews #3.
It is a really chill dude, he recently moved to the USA?! can you believe it.... haha no? I didn't believe it either! I also heard that his origins are from Lithuania. WOA what a intresting mix that is!

Once again I am looking foward to you next interview and I also challenge you to play a potje of Mens-Erger-Je-Niet with me!

Greetings and a dikke kus from your man,

jovetic, aka modderman8

PS.

Big shout out to: Jesé( what a intervieweeeeee), Pizzi, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, xSha, Styl, Lyreco, Dereh, EmreColak#52, Buffon and of course your favorite tRaItOrS DonLokko, CHE and Nexon! :santa:

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Kokolol » July 9th, 2018, 10:33 pm

jovetic wrote:This interview didn't teleurstel me at all! I hope you will do more interviews in the future and I am looking foward (2m 63cm) to it haha?
I can almost smell the new interview and I've heard something about the new interviewee for you new next episode of Ocho Interviews #3.
It is a really chill dude, he recently moved to the USA?! can you believe it.... haha no? I didn't believe it either! I also heard that his origins are from Lithuania. WOA what a intresting mix that is!

Once again I am looking foward to you next interview and I also challenge you to play a potje of Mens-Erger-Je-Niet with me!

Greetings and a dikke kus from your man,

jovetic, aka modderman8

PS.

Big shout out to: Jesé( what a intervieweeeeee), Pizzi, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, xSha, Styl, Lyreco, Dereh, EmreColak#52, Buffon and of course your favorite tRaItOrS DonLokko, CHE and Nexon! :santa:

I will definitely get in contact with him at the local mental health hospital!

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby Kokolol » July 9th, 2018, 10:34 pm

Lyreco wrote:jovetic next?

Who knows?! YOU DECIDE!

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby TehBeast » July 9th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Very interesting read, starring one of the greatest legends HaxBall has seen to this day. This man did so many good things for the HaxBall community, yet the community just seems to.... ignore it? Closing their eyes? Or don't they wanna see it? Who knows the answer?

Luckily for us we have a savior, a hero without a cape, within our HaxBall community who gives players like Jesé the recognition they DESERVE! This person is called: ocho!

Man, I'd just really like to thank you for putting in ALL this effort to entertain US (the community). To make us happy. To make us feel at home. A home where we belong. A home where we can be ourselves. I know all you want is for us to be happy. It is the reason why you are alive, even though I know you thought about suicide. You are simply an amazing person providing us this kind of content. Thank you once again.

Goodbye.
Teh.

TehBeast

Postby Kokolol » July 9th, 2018, 10:52 pm

TehBeast wrote:Very interesting read, starring one of the greatest legends HaxBall has seen to this day. This man did so many good things for the HaxBall community, yet the community just seems to.... ignore it? Closing their eyes? Or don't they wanna see it? Who knows the answer?

Luckily for us we have a savior, a hero without a cape, within our HaxBall community who gives players like Jesé the recognition they DESERVE! This person is called: ocho!

Man, I'd just really like to thank you for putting in ALL this effort to entertain US (the community). To make us happy. To make us feel at home. A home where we belong. A home where we can be ourselves. I know all you want is for us to be happy. It is the reason why you are alive, even though I know you thought about suicide. You are simply an amazing person providing us this kind of content. Thank you once again.

Goodbye.
Teh.

Thank you so much!

Goodbye.

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby Anddy » July 10th, 2018, 8:24 am

Jese always top 1.
Anddy > mish again :albino:

Anddy