FMI: Episode 7 (feat. aguero10)

FMI: Episode 7 (feat. aguero10)

Postby Barca » April 19th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Whats up amigos, it is finally time for the next interview session!

This time I chose one of the big legends of Haxball called aguero10, who has a long history on Feed Me as he already was Feed Me champion in season 4. And what happened then? This, some personal stuff around him, his thinking about Haxball & many more you will find out only when reading...!

Hello and good morning in the morning!

Yo Barca.

How are you and how is the life in Slovenia?

I‘m fine, but its really cold in Slovenia atm :( haha

Ah, same in Germany :(. So for the start please tell me something personal about yourself. For example your name, age, hobbies, work, interests, aims in the future, etc.

My name is Blaž, 24years old (ye old af ik). My hobbies are playing football, but really rare nowadays cause im lazy. Hmm my aims in the future is to have a good life i guess lol idk…

Interesting! And which job you want to have in the future?

Uhh, I wanted to be professional football player, but that won‘t happen obvious haha.

Haha I think 90% or more of us wanted to be that as child :D. When you joined Seeders around two seasons ago you came back after a long break. Why you made this break?

I was bored of hax tbh and I found a new game called League of Legends, so I was kinda addicted to that game with falk and co. But after a while we decided to come back to see how hax is doing now - and here I am back in this game.

Ah ok I guessed so :D. Which other online games you play or played in the past?

Mostly just Haxball and LoL :p.

Ok, so lets come more to Haxball talk! You won now two seasons in a row where you finished a season – but only the 2nd Division. For you as legendary Haxball player I can highly consider it can’t be the title which you are aiming for, or?

Well, it was unlucky cause Seeders disbanded (fuck u echo). So I joined Falks new team - AGAIN 2nd divison. So i hope now we can win divison 1. It won‘t be easy task, but we will try our best.

I Bet so… if I’m not wrong you by now never was Feed Me champion. You care about it?

I won Feed Me before pls Barca haha. But yeah I always try to win every game, title, cup whatever it is.

Ah wtf I just checked the seasons and not the awards, I guess it was like this too early... :D

Ah, I thought I’m blind or something haha.

Personally I don’t have any doubts that Ninjas in Pyjamas will win the upcomming Division 1 season. Is it the same with you? And what you think will be the hardest other contenders for the title?

Don‘t put that pressure on us haha. If we play like we know we should be at the top, but there are a lot of good teams in div1, that‘s why I‘m excited to play there. The hardest contenders will be KE, MD and SWAGHAX, but maybe some other teams can be tricky aswell.

Haha sorry, but yeah for sure there can always be a surprise. I would also like to add my old team archNemeses as they played some great matches in the end of the season and also brillantly won the cup. So after we made clear that you also was FM champion, is there any league, cup or personal award you would like to achieve before ending your haxball career?

Yeah aN are not bad too :p. Well, I still want to win FM. Haha to be honest I also want to win everything possible in FM, L1 and HCL. About personal awards i don‘t really care too much and are not that important for me.

True you are also playing like it in my opinion, that‘s what I like of players/people as it also shows a bit of their (good) character. Do you miss any previous Haxball leagues or cups which you want to come back?

Yea team is on first place! I think old players miss YeS league, it was really fun league with good players, but FM and now L1 are really good leagues too, so I‘m happy with that.

Over the years you played in many many teams and so of course also with a lot of players. With which you like/liked it the most to play?

Well, ofc Nerdlucks cause it was my first team and I won a lot with them, even 2 HCLs. Then I would say Vatos Locos and Hellhounds.

And is there any team or some players with who you would like to play in a team in the future?

Hmm for now im happy with my 2 teams and players thats all what i will say.

Lame answer :p. And what is your top starting 4 line-up? (when you don’t choose yourself create 2, and on 3def ofc)

haha sorry :p Pringles - Isco - Yannex – Echo, and with me I will go adriano - Isco – aguero10 - Ced

Do you have some crazy or funny story/stories what you want to share with us? (Don’t disappoint me pls! :D)

Oh god, I can‘t remember anything haha

Ok fuck, I knew it... Which super power would you like to have?

I think I would choose flying...

Ok so big thanks for the interview, aguero10! Last words go to you, maybe some last shoutouts to mom?!

No problemo Barca! Shoutouts to Hulk, Pat, Akram, Suki - nicest persons on ts!

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: FMI: Episode 7 (feat. aguero10)

Postby Maldo » April 19th, 2017, 10:51 pm

bonobo agu

Maldo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Falk » April 19th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Snake

Falk

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby socrates » April 20th, 2017, 8:06 am

Interviews back!

Nice one guys :thumbup:

socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Echo » April 20th, 2017, 4:49 pm

such a liar.. :cheers:

Echo

Postby Fredklopp73 » May 3rd, 2017, 5:38 pm

rip

Fredklopp73

Postby socrates » June 27th, 2017, 10:46 am

Episode 8 please!

socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby TehBeast » June 27th, 2017, 12:38 pm

You should interview me next. I'm a very interesting and colourful person. :thumbup:

TehBeast

Postby Barca » June 27th, 2017, 1:00 pm

i wanted to do episode 8 soon ;) serious suggestions please per PM or in teamspeak pls

Barca

Postby Barca » July 8th, 2017, 11:47 pm

it was a prank

Barca

Postby Love Asia » July 9th, 2017, 3:28 am

INTERVIEW TEHBEAST RIGHT NOW

Love Asia

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby TehBeast » July 9th, 2017, 9:21 am

Love Asia wrote:INTERVIEW TEHBEAST RIGHT NOW

MAKE IT HAPPEN BOYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TehBeast

Postby Barca » July 9th, 2017, 2:26 pm

ok the prank was a prank and next interview and hopefully best one will be realeased next week!

Barca

Return to FM Interviews