FMI: Episode 6 (feat. Chro)

FMI: Episode 6 (feat. Chro)

Postby Barca » October 30th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Amigos y colegas, it is time for the next interview!

This time I chose Chro, who won Division 1 and cup of Feed Me for two times! Apart of that he played 4 seasons non stop in this league, until the resolution of YeS AllStars just before the season. When I chose him I didn't even know something about YeS AllStars will dissolve, but as sad as it is, it now could be even more interesting.
Personal achievements are for example that he is all-time top scorer of YeS AllStars, in front of other candidates like Schnuppel and DrG. He also is the national team captain of his country Netherlands, where he also said some words about it and the loss vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina. Furthermore he is talking about his current life, the great time having in Feed Me league, how his captain Fritz got interested in his person, why YeS AllStars disbanded, further aims in Haxball & much more!

Hello and good morning in the morning!

Hey, good morning ^^

How are you?

Im fine, gracias, how about you?

Same with me, had a really great week ;)
So for the start please tell me something about your (current) life. For example your name, how old you are, your hobbies, what you study/work, problems, whatever…

Hah, my name is Can. And yes, like Emre Can but the difference is that im not a turk ^^ Im 20 years old, I turn 21 on wednesday. My hobbies are going out or playing football with some friends, but mostly going out. Im studying business economy and its killing me atm. E.g. i must finish a 50+ page essay within 2 days. I have 2 jobs, I opened a travel agency with my cousin last year, but Im only doing the administrative part for the matter. My secondary job is that I work in a tires-factory, i cant really describe the shit im doing there, but the bottom line is that its a shit job that pays very well :D

Ah nice, finally a big business man ;) I can imagine the tires factory as I also did summer jobs this and last year in a similar company I guess.
And what you like about your country Netherlands?

Hmm, surely not the weather :D. But I dont know, my parents immigrated here and left me behind ^^ but its a fine country. I mean, I haven't got any complaints:

Ok, at least that :D So let us come slowly to Haxball. Why did you choose your nickname „Chro“?

Well quite honestly I have millions of nicknames but somehow I managed to keep Chro. I started playing as ''Chronic'' but there were some players with similar nicknames that caused some trouble, then I decided to change it to ''Chro.''

You want to say something to your critic based on commentary in live stream matches? Fuck them all!?

Haters make me famous, shout out to simone!

So we will see you commentating soon again?

Perhaps ^^
I like commentating, so who knows…

Ok great, I really hope so ;) So lets come a bit more into Haxball and the Feed Me league. I guess I speak for the whole community that it were 5 great seasons having YeS AllStars in this great league.
You want to tell us why YeS AllStars and especially you decided to not play here in the FeedMe league any more?

It was great, yes. I enjoyed my time here. As a team we decided to move on because of some admin decisions that were made and some that were ''not.'' And considering myself, I would rather not talk about that situation, 'cause I still like the admins and the players in the league. Therefore, they could feel offended or interpret my opinion wrongly.

Ok its understandable for sure, even when most expected more :D. So you will / want to play here again?

I dont know, time will tell :D

So the doors are not completely closed! At least you are with 38 goals the top scorer for YeS AllStars, as long as there won’t be a comeback one day…

Yes, it was quite unexpected. We all were actually when we saw it, 'cause I expected Schnuppi to be the all-time topscorer of YeS. But I don't think we would make a return to FM anytime soon.

If I am not wrong you already won the Haxball Champions League. But as I don’t know it for sure I also don’t know how much you played there. Is that your biggest achievement you won in the Haxball universum?

Hah, I haven't won the HCL.

Ok sorry, not even I can be perfect :(. I heard something about you won with CRonaldo or something...
So what is your biggest achievement then?

No problem :p. CRonaldo won it yes, I didn't . And I dont really know what my biggest achievement is... I surely hope to win HCL one day so I could call that an achievement. But all in all, I dont really have personal achievements, I guess.

Well winning Division 1 and cup of Feed Me isnt nothing, also to be all time top scorer of YeS AllStars is definitely something to be proud of!

I think so :D

What are your thoughts about the Nations Cup and the Haxball Champions League this season/year? In my opinion you really unluckily lost against the semi-finalist Bosnia and Herzegovina…

I agree. The NC match against Bosnia was really unlucky and Hawk just punished us in the end. I think Netherlands has a lot of potential and was underestimated by everyone. We managed to defeat the Americans in regular time while they camped 20/20 minutes and they were beaten in the final in overtime versus Turkey. And concerning HCL, it was really a pity. I believe that YeS AllStars should have won the last 3 HCL editions and we came really far, although this seasons HCL, Fritz and I decided to skip and leave it to CRonaldo, DrG and Schnuppel. They played very well themselves and beat the last HCL winner Angry Bulls but lost unluckily against Skins in the Semi Final. The reason for me to skip was, that I was on holidays for a month and out of shape for a while so I decided to skip. (But I kept a cleansheet in the groupstage, hehe.)

Well it seems like Yes AllStars is followed by the devil when it comes about winning the Champions League… but for next edition I would bet money that there won't be a turkish champion . The other ones are even more hungrier now after two editions of turkish champions.
So let us look forward to new projects. Whole Yes AllStars team is playing now in the new league League 1. What you expect of it?

My expectations are very high. I haven't had the opportunity to play in the old Your e-Sports league because I didn't play Haxball back then, but I've heard stories about it's competitiveness etc. I strive for the exact same competitiveness in the new league. I know that Haxball isn't as big as it was back then but I hope to reach a new height with League1. We have good admins and supporters composed of (co-)captains with the necessary experience to manage the league and to develop it inch by inch.

Playing in Your-eSports was really really great, I also miss the feeling sometimes... especially when I played in my opinion in the best team of that time. Hope it will be possible to reach this kind of level soon!
You remember any match (in FeedMe) which you would consider as your best or most spectacular one?

Yes, actually 2. The matches vs. Los Santos were always different. It was the match in FM season 13 (I guess) where we won 3-2 against Los Santos. I remember playing a terrible first half and my team was 1-2 down in half time. They didn't sub me out and trusted me to finish the match but subbed Razmo in for someone else. Razmo was great, Caccapupu and Fritz in my back and I played probably the best half of my entire life. I was never so much focused. The other match was the Preseasoncup Final when I was in Los Santos and played against my current team YeS AllStars. We defeated YeS and after that match, I caught Fritz' interest.

Really interesting to know. With which players you like the most to play with?

Apart from YeS AllStars, Hawk in particular. Caccapupu, Yawn, Pizzi, Mamba, Fear, CvRk and Hulk (only when hes not trolling ). But I started playing with jasko and you recently. I can really say that I haven't had so much fun for a while.

Great to know, I also enjoy it :) Now finally already my last haxball "question". Please choose your top starting 4 on 3def. (When you don’t pick yourself create one with and one without you)

Hmm, I think I would choose Caccapupu - Fritz - YaaDon - Meyer and Caccapupu - Fritz - Chro - Schnuppel

What you think and hope who will be the new president in the USA? Clinton or Trump?

Hah I really dont care.

Haha dont know why, but I just thought you will answer like this :D

:D

When you could choose one super power. Which is it and why?

I think rewinding time, to correct my personal mistakes in the past.

Yeah who doesn't want to do it... Is there any special trip or funny moment you want to share with us?

I would want to, but Whitee would kill me, so I cant. =)))

Any special wishes for the future except of winning HCL? (based on Haxball and real life)

Not necessarily but, I hope to strengthen the new League1 and make it as great as possible. And in general I guess finishing my school.

So big thanks for this great interview, hope you enjoyed it! Maybe some last shoutouts?

You too, thanks alot for the nice interview. But I wouldnt know where to start, so my only shout out goes to dogan :)

tip for next one: won many titles, was top scorer, legend

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: FMI: Episode 6 (feat. Chro)

Postby Pain » October 30th, 2016, 5:44 pm

lol, chro is a 14 years old dipshit
gg

There are no men like me. Only me.
Pain

News Articles: 0

Postby fr1 » October 30th, 2016, 5:51 pm

pain your avatar makes any of your comments invalid

#secondtonone220
fr1

News Articles: 1

Postby Rénbeaudach » October 30th, 2016, 6:32 pm

Nah can't you see how sexy he looks fr1? Damn I wish I could be as cool as him.

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Norbii » October 30th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Well, he is sexy and unique. Btw the forum engine couldnt keep the quality on his avatar which is actually a little bit old. So just calm down.

Oh ye..about chro he was right for sure. Chro has childish behavior but what can we do tlll he is young.

Norbii

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Chro » October 30th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Looks like some are mad cause they weren't added in a league... Shame you have to act like this when you should be doing the exact opposite and prove me wrong.

Chro

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Norbii » October 30th, 2016, 7:39 pm

I knew that u will write this "they weren't added in a league." Sentence. Its not about that, its just about your childish behavior. Renember when u scream middle of the stream like a girl, or our conversation few days ago when i tried to talk you without fight, or when u just left from fs when i called u to help us. But its np. I think its just a simpld new generation dutch habit. I hope one day u will grow up like hulk

Norbii

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Barca » October 30th, 2016, 8:04 pm

remember

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Pain » October 30th, 2016, 9:37 pm

Chro wrote:Looks like some are mad cause they weren't added in a league... Shame you have to act like this when you should be doing the exact opposite and prove me wrong.

lol i said the same things about you 1 year ago and more

my avatar is a 5 years old picture if u want to know ;)
but yea i guess Ren is right, you are just wannabes

There are no men like me. Only me.
Pain

Postby socrates » November 1st, 2016, 10:13 am

Oh now I see the clue for the next interview :D

socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby socrates » January 5th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Still planning to do next interview? Was aguero10 right? :)

socrates

News Articles: 69

Return to FM Interviews