Preview Season 28 Div2b

Preview Season 28 Div2b

Postby GirlontaR » May 22nd, 2020, 9:11 pm

Me and Smurf decided to make a preview, hf
Huge thanks for Whitee with some of the interviews
At last, here is it! Sorry for making you wait!

4R
An old team coming back with a new line up, although they don't have their strong turkish line-up they used to have i would still see them in the top 3 places.

Prediction: Top tier

Interview with captain:

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
A: I think our starting 4 will be essence - MartYK - kabor - Muris 9. We've practised for a few weeks and things have been going pretty well so far. We might use cede or someone new in case our AM misses some games, but this should be the main lineup.
Q: What about your strengths and weaknesses of the team?
A: I believe we have a compact team, and something positive that I've noticed is that we play in a similar way and get along on the field, which may be a strenght. We have had some chemistry and understood each other since the first games, and we're starting to play with a good flow, without forcing things. One 2k20 weakness might be that we don't trick a lot in corner and prefer to do it simplier, but that could also become a strenght if you find a way to use it at your advantage in my opinion. We also have to adjust our mentality because we usually score a lot but we lose focus once that happens, and start conceding aswell. Guess we should work a little bit on these two points.
Q: Where do you reckon you will finish this season?
A: I can only think about the top at the moment. Honestly we are all motivated and want to chase this 2nd division title, which none of us has ever won yet. So eventhough there is some good competition, I have to say 1st :P
Q: Do you think you have what it takes to go after Angry Bulls who seem to be favourtie for the 1st place?
A: We like to think so. We have played well against strong teams in the last few weeks, and they are just one more. We see them as someone in our way, and we'll do our best to beat them.
Thanks for your time muris and good luck in this season!

Ajhax
Ajhax has never been a top team, however Jds still managed to run this team for over 20 seasons and let a lot of players their first opportunity into the league. I don't see them placing in the top places but it's always nice to have teams such as Ajhax in the league.

Prediction: Low tier

Interview with co-captain:

A: We are about to finish the line up soon. i joined ajhax to help build a team and support jds. for me it means that we need take time to find the right people and until we don’t have our squad i can't say more.
A: My opinion in a good team is that everybody understands each other, of course sometimes you have different opinions but it's important to stay cool and friendly. Everybody can do nice things. Important is how we react if somebody makes a mistake, so we try to find a team who supports each other and is human. After some time and games we understand each other better and better. this will increase our teamplay so if we are now not picked with nice superstars we try to do our best and growth with it
Q: Do you guys think that this year you will finally be able to challenge the top teams and fight for promotion?
A: Would be nice but i don't believe it. I remember when we finished the last fun in the group as first, but it was a test with players and from the skill we could think about a promotion or challenging the top teams. But as i said, it's important to have fun in this game and we should first look at that then we act like a team and then we can make the next steps.
A: My personal goal is to be in the top 4 of only 10 teams and we will give everything for that as well
Thank you for your time n0r and good luck in this season!

Angry Bulls
An old turkish team that won almost every title there is. Now they are aiming to finally get a feed me title. In my opinion they should win the 2nd league without any problems in their way.

Interview with captain:

A: Abduction - Liebe - ES Pierre - Mülléwa
A: I think we're very good offensively. We've been playing together for two weeks, we're going to need time.
A: Angry Bulls always play to be champions in all leagues. I think we're going to be champions, we're going to fight to be champions.
Q: You guys seem to be the favourites to win your division but do you think there's a team that could take your 1st place from you?
A: I don't know the teams in the league very well. But I think we're going to fight with the 4R and archNemeses teams.
Thanks for your time and good luck in this season!

archNemeses
Once again an old team came back to life, however just like 4R they came back with a whole new line-up. would be interesting to see how these old players would do.

Interview with captain:

A: Our main lineup will be Barca/Pombo - palmo - Éver - Alekos/veil for now, after our first matches we will have to see what is the best for us.
A: I think that our strength is that we are a nice group of people with a good chemistry and so completely trust each other. Out of this our plan is to get better and improve even more, and I'm fully convinced that it will be like that. Our weakness could be that we are not playing as long together as many other teams. But as we have good practice we should sort it out pretty soon. Another weakness could be our kinda small lineup for now, which means that adjustments could happen. But for now we are not actively searching for players
A: Our and my aim is to finish first and win this season. I know it's not easy as there are some other contenders, but I'm sure that we at least finish under the top 3.
Thank you for your time barca and have a nice season!

ECIE PECIE
Nothing much to say about this team to be honest, mostly unknown players trying to start their haxball career.

Interview with captain:

A: Honestly, I had to think about it for a while, because we are very flexible players, so we don't need to be scared of eventual internet connections problems. We are trying rotations and it's really working in our team so at this moment i can't really tell you.
A: I think our main strength is defence. In our peak, we can fight for top places. What about weaknesses...We use to lose our concentration when we score like two goals, which is really hard because we sometimes lose won matches. I would like to tell something more about weaknesses, 5AM fps and his pc, and james and his passion for alcohol - these are our main problems.
A: As i saw our table, there are some teams which have really good quality, but in my opinion, division 2A may look harder, so we are very motivated and hungry for places 1-4
Q: You guys are new faces to the FM community do you think this will help you versus other teams as they won't know a lot about you?
A: I think that will help much, some teams can know us from ehl, when we lost in shameful style in play offs, nevermind. We have some international experience as players and our team unites experienced team on our polish community, most of us playing this game for like 8 years
Thank you for your time, good luck this season and welcome to FM!

THARCIAN
THARCIAN coming to division 2 for another season after losing almost all of their players. I believe the team would rely mostly on Bull and stylebender but I'm not sure that would be enough for them.

Prediction: Mid tier

Interview with captain:

A: Lillega-Bull-chimi-stylebender
A: We have so experienced for this division because already we succeeded 1 time we went to 1st div that's our strong area. We play just for fun this game not play tryhard and not spend a lot of time for this game that's our weak area.
A: Just our name is enough for finishing this division top 2.
Q: Do you think there are other teams that might challenge you and Angry Bulls for those top 2 spots?
A: Maybe 4R but if we play tryhard they cant pass us.
Thanks for your time Lili, have a nice season!

FATALITY!
Although finishing last season in 8th place, FATALITY! had a decent last season. with such players as Anddy and Progamer i believe they would find themselves in the top part of the table this season.

Prediction: Mid-top tier

Interview with captain:

A: Our Main Lineup will be Al1s-ego-Noob-Progamer. We want to focus on that to become better during the Season and try our best.
A: Our strength is to have a good defense in most of our Matches and our weakness is that we don't use as many chances as we got during the Matches -.-
A: I think we can reach Top five this Season because many good Teams promoted in div 1 and just a bit strong Teams joined our Division B.
Alright thanks for your time Programer, and good luck this season!

HAI
Portuguese team that has been around in feed me for over 3 seasons. The biggest problem of the team is that they are really unstable, they could give a decent fight to the top teams in the division and at the same time lose to the bottom teams. Hopefully this season they will be more stable.

Prediction: Mid tier

Interview with captain:

A: Darth - Tortogol - Avira - Hero
A: I have no doubt that in the next season we will be playing with the best teams in the division. Despite last season wasn't the best for us, we made some good signs like tortogol who is a legend in this game, and portuguese players with a lot of experience in this game. Some might not know our Team but I can assure that we will rape ur ass game by game. Mark my words. Bring on the next season.
Q:Where do you reckon you will finish this season?
A:We’ll finish in 1st place.
Thanks for your time and good luck this season!

Tiger Haxball Club
THC coming back for another season with not much changes in the line-up. I believe they would fight at the bottom part of the table same as the last season.

Interview with captain:

A: I won't speak about our main line up, I'm sorry. All I can say is that we have the best ST of the game. About gk I also don't need to speak since it's predictable... The rest we will see during the league.
A: Strengths of the team? Well, we know how to play in a team even though we haven't played in the last few weeks ... We have good players and we have tactics to get what we want. The only weakness I could mention from us is the captain (me). I have a tough job as a captain and I'm a gk. I have a strong philosophy when I play gk and If things don't go the way I want, I can change my mind a lot and that might make the team lose (or not).
A: There are a few good teams in our division however I would expect us to reach a 3rd/4th place even though we will try even better. We'll see what happens.
Alright thanks for your time Temple, and good luck this season!

V3 SuperGun
Team of old italians players, some of the names i recognized from the legendary Lollipop team back in YeS league. I believe the rust on these players is too big at the moment and at least for this season they won't be seeing themselves in the top part of the table.

Prediction : Mid tier

Interview with captain:

A: The strength of V3 is our experience. It's been about 9 years since our team exists, and we have had an actual lineup since 2014. We trust in the quality of our dm and we think it will be not easy to beat us.
The weaknesses are our difficulties to adapt ourselves to new playstyles. Haxball has changed in recent seasons, due also to the use of extrapolation, and the teams are very similar with good understanding of movements of each other. We'll have to adapt fast to it to try to win our division.
A: We know it will be a difficult season, we are in the same division of champions league winners Angry Bulls, and we know other teams are very hard to beat. We need time to be competitive, so I think we'll end mid-table this season.
Q: You guys are one of the new faces to the FM community this season! Do you think you'll surprise a lot of teams/players that don't know you at all?
A: I think that older players should remember us. We are a team with a long history, and lots of fs played in past years. So they know our quality, our strength and our weaknesses. About the teams that don't know us, I say: actually we aren't at our best form, but don't underestimate us!
Thank you for your time good luck in this season and welcome to FM!

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews