Preview Season 28 Div1

Preview Season 28 Div1

Postby Smurf2 » May 22nd, 2020, 2:52 pm

Me and GirlontaR decided to make a preview, hf
p.s. huge thanks for Whitee with some of the interviews and for Lyreco interviewing GirlontaR.
*Div 2A and 2B will be posted soon by girl

Seems like Banfield had the perfect season after winning both Division 2 and the cup, however this season Maze stepped down from captaincy and left the team with no experienced gk to play with. would be interesting to see how they will handle Div1 this season, in my opinion they would have to rely a lot on Rq showing up.

Prediction: Low tier

Interview with captain:

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
A: Not certain. Maybe Kamil Seacy Schurz NİKOLAJ and Olic
Q: What about your strengths and weaknesses of the team?
A: Let's say we like some action. I don't want to talk about our weakness points. We are a team of players who have been playing together for a long time.
Q: Where do you reckon you will finish this season?
A: We are thinking of finishing at the top 4.
Thanks for your time NİKOLAJ, good luck in this season!

Classic XI had a brilliant last season after finishing in 2nd place at Division 2 with only 1 point away from Banfield and 2 lost games. This season things won't be so simple for them after losing Hakutter as their DM. The new addition of skrabl would definitely help the team in attack but in my opinion they would have a hard time this season with their defence.

Interview with captain:

A: We still don't know, we are trying to get some new players still not available I am afraid.
A: I think our tactics like playing together is our plus punt minus punt is that our skills are not the best yet, there's chemistry but this is the first time in div1 with new dutch players as well.
A: I hope top 7.
Thanks Tiaa for your time and gl in this new season!

After barely making it to top 3 at Division 2 this season G2 captain vidalo decided to change their entire line-up with some impressive signing such as Sodasson, Baffo, nJa and Ferg. would be interesting to see how this new roster would handle Division 1.

Interview with captain:

A: Sodasson as gk, Baffo as dm, Reus am and Ferg st.
A: Strengths : chemistry between Baffo and Reus in defense, players can play several positions Weaknesses : no fs team :D
A: Well, as we saw there will be 4 relegation out of 10 teams, I would say 6th position would be fine, even if we secretly want top4
Alright thanks for your time vidalo, and good luck this season!

Another stable season from Invincible finishing at the 6th place for the second time in a row. I think many like me can't really understand how they are making this line-up work so well, but you can't argue with the results. This season Invincible got themselves a few impressive players such as Masa and frenkie de jongez, however I believe their key players would still be the same as last season - Ferry and SuarezN7 and they would have to rely on them to provide another good season.

Prediction: Mid-Top tier

Interview with captain:

A: Ter-masa-irvi-SuarezN7 with Ferry and frenkie rotating with me and irvi from time to time
A: I think now our defence is stronger compared to last season and we also improved on the attack by me going back to striker and signing masa who is an insane DM
A: Inside Top5, we will try our best to challenge Smokin' Aces
Alright thanks for your time Suarez, and good luck this season!

Nothing new to say about this team, Slappers with almost the same line-up as last season would be competing for the championship again. however would be interesting to see how they would handle the absence of ES Pierre.

Prediction: Top tier

Interview with captain:

A: Piper Salvia - Misaj - P4ER - Necro
A: We are strong in everything, we have no weaknesses, we are the strongest team in this game. We just need a little more luck.
A: I don't know, I hope to finish first, but it will be very difficult..the goal is to arrive in the first 4 positions .. then if you win, even better.
Q: Everyone thinks that you guys will be the only team trying to dethrone Smokin' Aces from their 1st position, do you guys think you can do it?
A: Yes, we are convinced we can do it. Respect for everyone, no fear of anyone.
Alright thanks for your time Enzo, and good luck to your team this season!

The current champions are looking forward to another strong season. not sure where xsha is standing at the moment with his "retirement" but if he wont play this season that would be a huge lost for Smokin' Aces

Interview with captain:

A: Our lineup will be vegeta - wroz - jasko - Hulk, hope it will stay this way but some adjustments during the season are obviously possible (like xSha deciding not to retire... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮)
A: Our biggest strengths are patience and discipline, and also very solid defence of course. I guess the weakness is kinda our attack, we tend to struggle at times but it should still be fine in the end, I hope..
A: Hard to say for now, i guess we'll see how it goes during the season, i don't see us lower than top3 for sure tho
Q: A lot of people are seeing you guys as favourites to win the league and to be back-to-back champions, do you think they are right?
A: We showed our worth last season and we'll do the same in this one too, I think it answers your question.
Alright thanks for answering my questions wrozbita, good luck in this season!

Stiff Wind had a hard time in the last season after finishing at the 5th place with the absence of ROCKY BALBOA that was crucial for the team. this season if ROCKY would show up I believe they will be in a good spot for the race of the championship.

Interview with captain:

A: Per ROCKY BALBOA Altidore Kyrai
A: We've been playing together for a long time. We have the best attacking team of the league. Our single handicap is we have not enough alternative players at the bench.
A: We hope to be the champion
Q: Do you guys think that there will be a team in div1 that will surprise you?
A: Yes of course. Underdog team is Banfield for me.
Thanks rocky for your time , good luck in the new season!

A whole new line-up for this team, kinda reminds Chimera\CLOWN FIESTA\SWAGHAX old line-ups. their player each proven in the past that they can play with the best, however it seems like their all a bit rusty so it would be hard for them to keep up with the top teams

Prediction: Mid tier

Interview with captain:

A: Pretty much the old Chimera roster. maldo - splat - whiplash - catrice will be our main 4. Alan10 and Maddude have also returned to the game, and they will also have a chance to shine in the future, as they have time, and be in good shape.
A: I believe our strength is that we know each other. Maldo, Splat and I were playing together for many years, so it isn't really hard to build chemistry since we already have one. The one weakness, I would say, is that we have to get our fingers working again, we haven't been playing consistently for way too long, almost 2 years. I mean, yeah we have chemistry and all that, but we gotta keep up with today's game, and I think so far we are doing a fine job at that, but there is always room for improvement.
A: Well, if we didn't aim for the top spot, we wouldn't have started playing together again. That's our destination, time will tell.
Alright thanks for your time Whip, and good luck this season!

Triple X had a lot of changes in their line-up for this season after losing P4ER, Laki and Laggermet, and they are most likely to face a tougher season than they are used to.
would be interesting to see how players like Pedy KROL and Yawn would be fitting to the team.

Prediction: Mid tier

Interview with captain:

A: Well as of our past 3 seasons together, nightmare will be in gk position, i've also got a new dm to replace the hole of p4er, and krol.
A: I think our main strength will be our pressure play, since nightmare likes to push a lot, and our weakness well ye.. maybe my am skills ^^
Q: You’re the first captain to speak bad of himself! Takes some courage to do that!
A: Well yeah it was a bit sarcastic, but i guess i'd have to focus a lot :D.
Q: Haha nice, anyway let’s continue with the questions! You guys finished 4th and a lot of good players left your team but at the same time you signed some good players, do you think that you could compete with the likes of Smokin' Aces and Slappers to be up there still?
A: Well our last season didn't go that well, but we showed some sparkles by winning smokin slappers and stiff wind in the 2nd leg of the season, so let's see.. maybe we can continue the good ride
A: Well since every season I target myself to finish 1st, now I have more belief in that idea, so yeah.. we're going for the trophy.
Alright thanks for the time Meyer and good luck in this season!

didn't want to write about ourselves, just an interview with Girlontar made by Lyreco
A: We still look for a proper st but if i would say now i would go El Drago-Smurf-Girl-Shakur/Loki, still this could change if anybody will come.
A: I think our strength will be our defence, we have a solid back 3 and teams will need to try a lot to score on us. Our weaknesses i think is our attack, we struggle to score goals and to create chances but when we do create them we usually put them away.
A: As we don't want to go div2 i believe we have enough to finish top 6 maybe even higher if we could surprise some teams.
Q: Who do you think will surprise everyone in your division?
A: I don't think there will be surprises but if i would pick a team i would pick Classic XI because everyone will see them as one of the worst teams and might not play seriously versus them.

Smurf2

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews